PVC Me - A Fetish Life Ch. 10 - End

Story Info
Donna's PVC panties obsession turns her into a Fetish Model.
787 words
4.7
1.8k
1

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/09/2023
Created 11/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MenELove
MenELove
35 Followers

"I saw that outfit in The Kink Shop," laughed Carl.

My 'Kinksters' magazine arrived through the post today. I beamed at the timing because today is my twenty-ninth Birthday. The photoset is so hot. I couldn't believe I made a second magazine cover. I should have known Carl knew Katrina from visiting her store. Katrina laughed and admired my new found glossy confidence and my sexy PVC panties around my featured centre-spread ankle.

"I wish I had tits like that," she purred. "It looked like you enjoyed the anal."

I coloured as I opened my Birthday present. Three pairs of plastic panties and some nipple suckers. I was so pleased. I popped my magazine aside for safe keeping and tried to keep my balance as I slipped into my new PVC Knickers. They were a gorgeous navy blue and white Gingham. I had been admiring them on my last shop.

"Thank you," I twirled. "I was admiring these."

"You deserve them," said Katrina. "I can't believe how far you've come. The two magazines and the video..."

"I'll say what I deserve," I barked, getting into character. "I deserve to watch you two fuck. And Carl...if you're wearing latex..."

Carl looked sheepish. I soon found out he had a blue PVC thong on. It seemed that I'd converted him. Either that, or he was avoiding a thrashing or a cold dismissal from my birthday get together.

Katrina had a black PVC bodysuit on under her jeans. Carl was soon teasing her hems.

"Kneel like a dog, Kat."

She looked confused. I'm not sure she's seen this side of me.

"I said..."

She didn't need telling twice as I produced a leather whip. I went straight for Carl's bare arse cheeks. I cracked him as he pulled his thong aside. Katrina tried to tell us she wasn't ready.

"Well, work yourself up," I demanded.

She pouted as she unzipped her black glossy high-legged body.

"I want to see that plastic worked."

Katrina seemed to find my assertiveness alluring. She massaged her plastic framed titties as Carl moved in on her pussy. She was soon taking his girth on my living room floor. I cracked Carl's arse to make him jerk and thrust. She was getting so horny.

My panties were rubbing too. I massaged my clit through my plastic knickers as I watched my kink friends fuck.

"That's enough. Stop!"

I pulled Carl out. Again, Katrina looked confused. I brought my legs up as I sat down on my couch.

"I want you both to toy my birthday nipples and pull my panties up as I wank."

Carl and Katrina sat either side of me. They looked at each other then started on my tits. Their tongues felt so good as Carl flicked my pierced nipple and Katrina sucked my other. I couldn't concentrate on them both. They caressed my body through my kinky knickers. They worked the plastic folds and my flesh. I felt the PVC unsticking from my hot skin as they guided my bum up to pull my knickers aside.

Carl pulled on my fat, crimped knickers elastics and Katrina did the same. My kinky plastic panties were tightly held up to my belly button. How they worked my nipples.

I started to rub my pussy as I thought about my confidence. I purred at my memories of Carl photographing me with the strangers. I thought about both centre-spreads in the naughty magazines.

I circled my clitty at the thought of being 'burgled' by the cheeky black man as he fucked me in the rain. My fingers started to explore. My panties creaked as my slave friends pulled them tight. The taut thrapping PVC had a wet sound as my palm hit my knickers. I thrapped at all my escapades. Most of all, I was reaching climax with my fantasy played out. I've always wanted two people on my tits and panties. What a great way to start my special day.

Of course, Carl and Katrina couldn't keep their hands off. There were soon loose tongues replacing my hand. I gripped the back of the sofa and pulled Katrina's hair. I think it was Carl's tongue that was flitting inside my kinky gusset. They were both inside my plastic panties. My head was swimming as I shook.

Katrina's tongue flicked my clit and Carl's explored my arse-hole. I caressed my PVC enveloped pubic hairs as I squeezed my nipple. I was so excited and dizzy. I was living the moment. I knew there'd be plenty more. My knickers were protested as Katrina pulled them up to my stomach. I ejaculated. I creamed both of their faces. They licked my sweet love and the rest is history.

MenELove
MenELove
35 Followers