All Comments on 'QOS Island Ch. 01'

by JordanGlover

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice start. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Finally a new chapter

I'm a big fan of this series

I hope if you can carry on soon

ready52ready5211 months ago

I think this next stage is off to a very good start. There are enough clues and people to allow this story to jump directions and therefore not become obvious. Will Laura join her sister on the island eventually? Or if Kevin survives maybe he gets caught and becoes Bob`s sorority sister? The fake eyelash could be huge or just the plant of a smart author. But where that eyelash is there will be a lot of DNA evidence that Pam is still alive!

MadlynnMadlynn11 months ago

great start well written the best story i have read on here of this theme can't wait for the next chapter i want to be tabitha

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

Lots of delicious details and perhaps even hints at might come. I would love to see Tabitha’s gorgeous mother Michelle and sister Laura taken by the organization and turned into whores. Michelle, a former model, would be perfect with older black businessmen or younger men who want an older, mature, but beautiful woman to fuck. And then there is Bob. . . He is getting big tits, losing ribs, broadening his hips, and will shortly most likely lose his dick. Is it possible to construct a fake pussy for him or will his now well-used ass have to suffice, and along with his mouth and throat? This is an incredible story with no end in sight, thank goodness!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJordanGlover@JordanGlover
Story continues! Thanks for the positive feedback! The QOS Island series will be 11 parts. I've got plenty of other stories outlined, just need to flesh them out. How do you think about continuing the QOS series (making it a trilogy)? What other stories would you like to see?...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES