QOS Island Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tabitha was accompanied by two black men who placed Bob on a stretcher and then wheeled him into a discreet ambulance.

As another black man waited for the plane at the airport, he said, "Tabitha, will you come with me? "

He pointed to his dark SUV and drove away with the blonde. She took another look at the vehicle that was taking her husband away. Her driver noticed her staring at it.

"Don't worry, you'll see her again."

Upon waking up, Bob experienced the worst headache of his life. It was much worse than the hangovers he had when he drank. That was before Chance made him clean up. His focus was hazy for a few seconds. Last he remembered, his hot wife Pam was fucking black men; no, she was fucking me with a dildo. Holy shit. As his head spins, he is unable to put the facts straight, and the more he thinks about it, the more it hurts.

Then he started noticing what was going on around him. He is inside a small room. The room looked like a hospital room, but he wasn't certain. Then, he panicked because he felt restrained. He is unable to move his arms or legs. His body was covered with a medical sheet, and he assumed he was naked, but couldn't tell because he couldn't feel anything. The pain in his head is still unbearable. A strange thing seemed to be out of place to him.

"Motherfucker!"

Bob notices he has breasts as the bedsheet rises to two mounds. Suddenly, he screamed.

A nurse at her desk said, "The patient is up," as she monitored him from her flat screen.

"Good. How are his vitals?"

All his vital information is displayed on the other screen of the nurse's dual monitors.

"Everything looks fine, doctor."

Evans smiled as he tallied up another successful surgery. His ego is large, and this complex surgery always strokes it up a notch. Although he wishes he would get noticed for his controversial medical procedures, the company he works for pays him a boatload of money to do his work here for months at a time.

His instructions were to convert the male patients into females as much as possible. In addition, it must be done within thirty days. The challenge appealed to Dr. Evans, who developed a program to achieve this. The only request of the doctor is that the company make sure the patient has lost weight and started HRT treatment. The rest can be done in that timeframe.

After the male arrives at his facility, his staff performs permanent hair removal all over the body, but they leave the head hair alone, even though it is shaved smooth.

His massive body modification procedure includes thickening up hips and thighs and adding fatty tissue to the buttocks to create a fuller and rounder ass. Breast augmentation is one of the easiest procedures to perform. He inserts silicone forms into all males and makes them as large as their bodies and skin allow. It is different for every patient. The doctor was able to insert 500cc for this patient.

The removal of lower ribs is the most challenging surgery. It is by far the most risky procedure. This procedure will give the patient a nice hourglass figure, but it is very difficult to perform. It was fortunate that every patient was successful.

Finally, a tracheal shave is performed to lower the Adam's apple profile and modify the voice box.

Rhinoplasty and other facial reconstructions are optional surgeries, but this patient did not require them.

It takes two days to complete all the procedures. The remaining days are for healing.

Doctor Evans approves the next procedure after reviewing the patient's vitals and chart.

As he turns to the nurse, he says, "Okay, let Dr. Fettleman know when his patient will be ready."

"Yes, Doctor."

Dr. Fettleman, the Island dentist, is then notified from the nurse's desk phone that the patient is ready to be seen by him.

"Please bring the patient into the room, and I'll get my assistants to prepare the service."

Bob was shocked by the voice of his scream. His voice was not like that, and he did not sound like a man. While trying to figure out what is going on, someone entered his room. His impression is that it is a nurse because she is wearing a nurse's outfit and a facemask, so he can't see her face. In her hand, she held something.

A voice that Bob found unfamiliar shocked him even more, "Nurse, what's going on!" he cried out.

She put a syringe in Bob's arm before saying anything, and soon he felt drowsy and passed out. The vital monitors were removed from the patient's body, followed by the IV attached to the other arm. Afterward, the nurse wheeled the portable bed to another room a few doors down the corridor. Two more nurses had been waiting in this room, which was the dental room. The limp patient was moved very carefully from the bed to the dental chair. As Dr. Fettleman entered, the other assistant reattached the IV to the arm and placed other monitors on the patient.

"All right, is she ready? "Okay, another porcelain veneer coming up."

It was miserable for Kevin Bell to fly to Ecuador for such a long time. Fortunately, one of his contacts was able to arrange a private charter for him. The next stage of his travel was the boat trip out to the islands. His friend forgot to mention that it will take about three days to get there by boat. Fortunately, Kevin was able to find a flight to another island and will be able to boat there from there.

Kevin was wearing tactical gear as if he was on a mission across enemy lines. He donned his black tactical BDUs, tact vest, and large black waterproof backpack to conduct surveillance and recon.

It was a brutal ride on the boat. It was a fishing boat he was able to charter that was so old he thought it was built before he was born. After an hour of feeling nauseous, he did take Dramamine before the trip, and he prayed it would take hold of him soon. He was able to take the rhythm of the boat hitting the waves at first, but after an hour, he felt ill.

Several minutes later, he saw the island. The target was in sight. Then he took out his binoculars and surveyed the island. He asked the boat captain to take him north of the island. There was no sign of activity nor any lights to be seen.

"Ok, let's go to that rocky area and see if we can find a place."

NEXT CHAPTER - CHAPTER 2: ISLAND LIFE

12