Quantum Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I remember your cock deep inside me, Ethan, the thickness of it thrusting into me, stretching my pussy, making me come."

The ghostly figure of Ethan began to materialize again, naked and indeed sporting a firm erection.

Rylee slid her hand from between her legs up to her bare abdomen, locking eyes with the apparition. "Do you remember how you came on me, Ethan? Right here, streaking my flat tummy with your warm, glistening come."

Instantly the figure standing before her became solid.

"Ethan," Rylee breathed. "My god ... Ethan, what happened to you?"

"C-can you hear me?" the now fully substantial man asked desperately. Rylee nodded and Ethan sighed with unmistakeable relief. "Never before ... I couldn't find a way ... oh Rylee, I've been trapped like this for so long. You're the only one who's been able to see me."

What she saw was his once-upright erection slowly flagging — followed by a flicker breaking up his solid form.

"Ethan!" she snapped. "Focus on me, look at my body. Think about what's under this lacy black lingerie."

Her redirection worked, and he stopped flickering as he stared at her breasts. "What —?"

"Tell me what happened," Rylee cut him off, "but keep looking at my body."

"The experiment. It worked, but there was a malfunction," he explained as his eyes roamed up and down her lithe figure. She assisted his arousal by swaying her hips and running her fingertips along the lace trim of her panties teasingly. "A control board in tower two overheated and flamed out."

"Yes, I found that," she said. "What were you trying to do? How did you get like this?"

"The experiment was designed to prove that quantum superposition phase shifting can be controlled, and once that control is mastered, it can lead to particle transport, possibly even across long distances, eventually. And it worked, the shift worked, until I lost synch. The same control board is in each tower, you see, with a very powerful and specific chip array whose function is to synchronize the quantum particle displacement. I was between shift states when the array blew, throwing off the synch, and it trapped me out of phase with the stabilized world."

As Ethan drifted deeper into his explanation, he began to flicker again and for a moment Rylee could see through him to the windows behind.

"Yo, nerd!" she called out, drawing his attention. "You're fading out. Lock eyes on these." She yanked her bra up, letting her heavy boobs drop free, jiggling them as she unclasped her bra and wriggled out of it.

Ethan regained solidity.

"How are you doing this?" he asked, glancing down at his fully jelled form. "You keep bringing me back into phase. I'm not doing anything. I don't understand."

"I had a theory, and I was right," she answered with a touch of pride.

Ethan raised his eyebrows. "Right about what?"

Rylee put her hands on her hips. "About the fact that whenever I engage in a sexual activity in this lab of yours, you appear out of thin air with a towering erection, gawking at me pleadingly! I theorized that I could make you materialize again with the, um, appropriate enticement. And I counted on that voyeuristic inclination you told me about to, let's say, boost the signal."

"Astonishing! Perhaps that explains why I'm naked, why my clothing doesn't phase back in with me."

She stole a glance at his now sturdy erection. "Yeah, I would concur with that hypothesis. Tell me, have you ever appeared anywhere else, or in front of anyone else?"

"No," he answered. "I've had a consistent awareness of this lab the whole time since the phase shift, who's in the room and what's going on here, but I'm unable to leave or sense anywhere else. Now that you mention it, why are you in my lab, anyway?"

"Renovations in the bio building. Horowitz stuck me in here temporarily. Lucky for you."

"Extremely lucky," he agreed, then looked suddenly puzzled. "But why can you bring me back into normal phase simply by arousing me? There's nothing in my quantum equations to explains that. I don't understand."

"That's because you're thinking physics. But you're a mammal, and that's biology. More specifically, you're a human male with a libido. As I said, you appear whenever I do something sexual. Sexual stimulation sets off a whole slew of physiological reactions in the brain and body — the release of chemicals such as dopamine, nitric oxide, norepinephrine, oxytocin, and several more, some of which are strong neurotransmitters. It would take some study to know exactly what's causing this specific result, but the proof of my hypothesis is standing right before me. I trigger your sexual electrochemistry and you appear."

"Brilliant," Ethan said, his eyes glazed with admiration. "You're absolutely brilliant."

Rylee shrugged, giving her boobs a little bounce. "I know."

"I never considered the impact of physiology on quantum superposition and phase stability."

"Sounds like you could use the help of a good biologist," Rylee quipped. Then she noticed something. "Ethan, that whole time I was rambling on about physiology, you didn't flicker out at all."

Ethan thought for a moment, then said, "I think it's because your body isn't the only thing about you that arouses me."

Rylee snorted. "Come on, you're seriously feeding me the 'sexy mind' line?"

He shrugged, held his hands out as if on display, and quoted her words back to her: "The proof is standing right before you."

"You're so full of shit," she said with a smile. As she looked at his apparently solid form, she longed for more, and needed to know for certain. "Ethan," she asked softly, "can I touch you?"

"With all my heart, I hope so," he answered, and she saw in his eyes the fear mixed with the hope.

She took two steps to close the space between them, then slowly lifted her hand, as if reaching toward a nervous bird poised to take flight. Her fingers drew near his bare chest, and just as she thought they might pass right through him, her fingertips met warm flesh. She let out her breath that she hadn't realized she was holding, and laid her palm flat against his chest. Tears ran down her cheeks.

"I can feel your heartbeat," she said. She grasped his hand and placed it over her breast, and was gratified to feel his gentle squeeze of her soft flesh. Tears filled Ethan's eyes as well. Like a dam breaking, they fell into each other's arms and held tight, relishing the contact of their solid bodies.

"You're here, you're real," Rylee sobbed, as if needing to hear it spoken to believe it was true. "I thought I lost you. I thought you left me behind."

"Oh, Rylee, I am so sorry. I could never hurt you like that, I would never leave you. And yet I did, didn't I? I caused you pain. I disappeared, all because I acted foolishly. I should never have attempted the experiment alone. I should have told you what I was doing."

She squeezed him tighter, flooded with relief and joy as all the torturous uncertainty and terrible conclusions of the past six months fell away. She didn't want the embrace to end, but she wasn't going to make the mistake of stopping too soon. She wasn't going to lose him again.

Pulling back, she asked, "Do you think there's any chance that you'll stay like this now, that you're back for good?"

The sadness in his eyes answered before his words. "I'm afraid not. This phase state is temporary, I can feel it. It's going to take something more to make this permanent."

"That's what I thought. So we'd better start looking for a solution. But we can't have you fading out, or phasing out, or whatever you call it, while we work on the problem."

"What do we do?" Ethan asked.

Rylee wiped the tears off her cheeks and locked eyes with her man. "We fuck."

That raised his eyebrows in pleasant surprise. "I'll say it again: you're brilliant."

"And I'll say it again: I know. Now dial up the lust, I need you to maintain your ... solidity," she said, looking pointedly at his erection before turning to walk toward the sofa, wearing only her panties and high heels. She settled into the soft cushions, facing Ethan, and spread her legs. "Let's get to work, Professor Norwood."

Ethan crossed the room and knelt between her open legs. He slowly brought his face closer to hers, until their lips brushed lightly, then pressed into a deep, passionate kiss that sent a jolt of heat through her. Ethan broke away from the kiss and moved his mouth down to her breasts, taking each nipple into his mouth and sucking until they were tight knots. Rylee shivered with pleasure, but then lifted his face to eye level again.

"I love your mouth on my tits, and I wish I could feel it even lower," she breathed heavily, "but right now I need your tongue for talking."

"Right, of course," he agreed.

She planted a firm kiss on his lips, then said, "Keep the high heels on if you like, but let's lose the panties."

Ethan smiled and lifted her legs up until her high heels pointed to the ceiling. He peeled the lacy black panties off her butt and up her long, silky legs, tossing them over his shoulder. Then he grasped an ankle in each hand and spread her legs around him once again, opening her pussy to his admiring gaze. He ran his fingers through the light hair of her muff, then slid his palm up her abdomen to her chest. With both hands, he squeezed her boobs, a delight sparkling in his eyes.

Rylee reached for his cock and began to gently stroke it. "I haven't had a man inside me in six months. Not since you, right here on this couch. I want you now. I want you inside me."

Rylee rubbed the head of his iron-hard shaft up and down between her soft folds, spreading her wetness and savouring the intimate contact. Then she positioned him at her opening and looked him straight in the eyes. Taking his cue, he slid into her, and she moaned, "Ohhhh fuck, that feels so good!"

Ethan started moving in slow, gentle thrusts that penetrated just a little deeper each time. He gazed down at his cock disappearing inside her, looking like a virgin who can't believe he's actually fucking for the first time. He seemed almost ready to cry.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"I can't believe I'm feeling this. I haven't felt anything physically in so long. And now this, to feel you again, to feel myself inside you ..."

"That's where you belong. I want you back, Ethan. Permanently. How do we keep you here? Tell me what I can do."

He lifted his eyes and blinked away his tears. "You're right. I want to be back here with you. I have to undergo another phase shift. Like a reset. We have to repair the quantum synchronizer."

"Your machine," Rylee confirmed.

"Yes."

"That burned out tower part."

"That's right."

"Keep moving."

"What?"

"Keep fucking me, dummy, so you don't fade away. Put some lust into your thrust. My boobs aren't moving at all. Six months ago, you made them dance. Now's not the time to get bored with me," she teased.

Ethan cocked his head at her in an are-you-kidding-me gesture. Then he looped his arms under her knees and yanked her butt to the edge of the cushion, sheathing himself deeper within her. She let out a little yelp and he smiled.

"Not bored, my brilliant, beautiful, busty biologist," he said, pulling out and driving hard into her, causing a gratifying undulation in her boobs. "Not ever."

Rylee took a moment to bask in the sensations of her legs opened wide, her feet still in high heels planted on the floor, and finally, after so many long months, a man filling her. Not just any man, but the man she had longed for and thought lost forever. As Ethan fell into a robust rhythm, she asked him what they had to do to fix his quantum synchronizer.

"The burned out control board has to be replaced," he answered. "I had back-up boards on hand, but they're gone. I guess Horowitz figured I was never coming back. Some guys came and cleaned out all my extra components. They will have been recycled by now."

"Shit. Can we get another made?"

"The schematics were on my laptop, but that's gone too."

Rylee felt her heart sink, even as her pussy purred with the silky friction of Ethan making love to her. "There must be some way to build another."

"I wonder ..." he said, looking over his shoulder at the apparatus. "Perhaps it's possible that the tech I hired to manufacture the array kept the specs, but I don't know, I had asked him to wipe his records after he was done, due to the proprietary nature of my design, and I'm sure he complied. Unfortunately in this case, he's a trustworthy man. I wonder, though, if there's a chance he might recall the design, which mostly follows a standard composition, aside from the unique chip configuration ..."

Rylee listened to Ethan verbalize his thoughts, wondering what hope there might be. Then, in a sudden shock both physical and emotional, she felt empty, hollow. Her vagina was vacated so abruptly she felt the collapse. Not like the pleasurable feeling of a cock withdrawing, but instead the violation of it being instantly gone.

Ethan's form flickered and blurred. He was phasing out!

"No!" Rylee blurted, then quickly got hold of herself. "Hey! Ethan! C'mon, babe, stay with me."

She tried to grab his hands, but instead of flesh she felt only tingling as her hands passed through his. Controlling her panic, she grasped her boobs and squeezed them together to accentuate their fullness. "D-cups, big man, all yours. Don't go anywhere. I want to feel your hands on my tits."

Ethan's eyes focused on her breasts and he reached for them. At first Rylee felt only that disconcerting tingle again, but then his hands were there alongside hers, covering her soft flesh.

In that instant, Ethan's cock materialized inside her and she gasped. There was no warning, no measured advance into her body. Her pussy was empty, and then it was filled. The sudden sensate explosion within her intimate centre of pleasure was so intense she only managed two short jerking breaths before she climaxed with a fierceness that made her hips buck wildly.

As the wave passed and settled into smaller spasms, her blurred vision refocused and she saw Ethan staring at her in awe.

"Holy fuck, Ethan, I have never felt anything like that in my life," she said.

"You look so ... beautiful."

Rylee swept her tousled hair out of her face. "What, me jerking and twitching like an electrocuted fish? You call that beautiful?"

"Not quite the way I would describe it, but yes, your orgasm was beautiful," he answered. "And whatever just happened felt fucking great for me too. What was that?"

"You started fading away, and then, just like that, you were gone, no more you inside me. That part didn't feel so good. But when you refocused on me, you came back. Holy shit did you come back! All at once. You weren't there, and then you were totally there, filling me again, and it felt like you hit every sexual nerve ending down there, inside and out, electrically supercharged, and I ... well, you saw what happened."

"Yes, and I'll never forget it."

She laced her fingers behind his neck and brought him down for a kiss, then said, "That was the most novel sexual feeling I've ever experienced. While I would love to feel it again, I'm not going to risk you disappearing before we figure out how to fix you. So pay attention to the sexy shit going on here. Your eyes glaze over when you meander into your technical or analytical mind. Apparently, that kind of thinking isn't a lust trigger for you, so you're going to have to multitask."

"You're right. I can do that," he assured her.

"I'll do everything I can to help," she promised in return.

"Oh? Such as?"

"Such as ... even though I'm still recovering from that bone-shattering orgasm, I'm going to let you continue making love to me. In fact, I insist on it."

With obvious pleasure, Ethan picked up his rhythm again, gently at first, in deference to her post-orgasm sensitivity, but in short order he had her body rocking to his thrusts. She admired his stamina, but knew he couldn't last forever. They had to have a plan before he climaxed. When his arousal faded after coming, so would he.

"You said the specs for the control board were on your laptop, and that's gone now," she said. "What about a backup? Did you save to an external drive or the cloud?"

Ethan shook his head. "The external drive was taken with the laptop, and I never save my work to the university's servers or the cloud." Ethan's eyes suddenly lit up. "Wait —! There's a printout! I printed the schematics once to run by a colleague over lunch."

"What happened to it?"

"I would have put it in my files, in the locked desk drawer. Unless Horowitz's cleaners got into the drawer, it should still be there."

"The drawer is still locked," Rylee confirmed, feeling encouraged. "Let's open it and you can pull out the pages for me."

Doubt clouded Ethan's face. "I'm afraid I'm not a very organized filer. I just threw documents in there randomly. I'll have to sort through the files to find it, and I'm worried whether I can stay in phase."

Rylee thought for a moment, then put a hand on his chest to halt his lovemaking. "You won't fade out. Come with me, I want to show you something."

Obediently, he pulled out and assisted her to her feet, then followed her to the desk that used to be his. When they reached it, Rylee asked him for the combination and crouched to quickly unlock the bottom drawer. He wasn't kidding about shitty filing, she thought as she scooped up the stack of unlabelled folders and loose papers and plunked them on top of the desk.

"Okay, babe, I'm going to flip through this mess and you stop me when you see the document we're looking for."

"Is that what you wanted to show me?" Ethan asked, sounding doubtful. "But I —"

"No," Rylee cut him off. She nudged him back two steps, creating a small space between them. Then she turned her back to him and bent forward over the desk. Elbows resting on the wooden surface and boobs hanging heavily beneath her, she arched her back to present her ass more prominently.

"I've never been in this position while wearing high heels before," she mused, shifting her feet to spread her legs wider apart. "How do I look?"

An unexpected pause followed her question, but then she received her answer in the form of an iron-hard cock driving into her until hips slapped against her ass. She yelped at the sudden invasion, though it was not at all unwelcome.

As Ethan fucked, Rylee flipped, one hand on the papers while the other gripped the edge of the desk to steady herself against the spirited onslaught she was receiving. Page after page of disorganized documents were dismissed with a quick breathy "No" from behind her. As the pile of rejects grew, Rylee began to worry. What if the printout wasn't here after all?

"There!" Ethan cried out, tightening his grip on her hips. "Stop! That's it, those three pages."

Rylee gathered the trio of pages together and told Ethan to look them over to make sure they were complete. He confirmed that these were all the technician needed. Gently prodding him to step back, she turned to face him.

"I'm going to get this board made as fast as I can," she told him, "and then I'm going to bring you back again, just like I did this time, and we're going to fix that machine. Is changing the board easy?"

"Yes, I designed that part for easy access. It will take only a few minutes."

"Good. Is there anything else I should do before then?"

"Remove the top half casing from the damaged tower, so I can see the whole area surrounding the control board. You'll find the tools you need on the shelves."

Rylee noticed a hint of concern in his tone. "Could there be a bigger problem?" she asked.

"I don't think so. I mean, I hope not, but I want to make sure. Anyway, it will be easier to replace the board if the full casing is removed."

123456...9