Quantum Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethan gave her a kiss. "I was just teasing you, my love. I certainly hope you enjoy it, because it's vitally important that I enjoy watching every pleasure this Adonis performs on you as I complete the repairs."

"His name's Alvaro."

"Alvaro. May he have what it takes."

"I'm confident," she said with a wink. "How long do you think you'll need to complete the repairs?"

Ethan shrugged. "If I was working under normal circumstances, less than half an hour."

"But you're going to have to embrace a distraction this time."

"Yes, so it will likely take a little longer. I'm not sure how much, but I'll do my best to finish quickly."

"No," Rylee stated firmly. "Don't rush anything. Your job is to fix the synchronizer and stay horny enough to complete the repairs. It's my job to give you a show worth watching for as long as you need. Mine and Alvaro's job, that is — I'm sure this is where his youth will come in handy. It's Friday, unfortunately, so I'll have to wait until Monday to talk to him. But I'll get him on board, I promise."

Ethan smiled, then pulled out and told her to turn around and bend over the work table.

"Why?" Rylee asked, puzzled.

"Grab that pencil over there and tear a flap off that control board's box to write on. I'm going to give you a short list of a few basic supplies I need and the tools I'd like you to gather around the work area for me."

"Oh," she responded and turned her back to him, leaning over and reaching for the drafting pencil that lay discarded on the work table. "Oh!" she cried out as Ethan drove his cock into her from behind. Her man sure seemed to enjoy sudden aggressive rear entry invasions, she noted. She found she did as well.

Rylee wrote down the items Ethan dictated. Wobbly though the writing was under the circumstances, she knew she'd be able to read it later. When the list was done, she asked him to let her turn around.

"I'll give you plenty of times to watch my ass as you come in the future we'll have together," she told him, "but right now I want to look at you. Make love to me standing here, facing me like you were before, and come inside me."

She gently took hold of his hard shaft and positioned him again at her slick opening, and he pushed himself inside, then began his rhythmic movements.

"Don't think about anything else right now, my sweet man, just me. Make love to me, look at my tits, feel your cock inside me, know how much I love you, how much I want you to fill me with your come."

Her gentle commands worked well and she could sense his climax rising as he focused on her while making love to her. She moaned her own enjoyment to draw all his senses into focus on her.

When she felt him peaking, she commanded him breathily, "I'm all yours, Ethan. Take me. Fill me."

Ethan exploded into an orgasm that physically lifted her off the floor as he thrust his hips forward and clutched her hips tightly. Even when her feet touched floor once again, he still kept grunting and spasming as he came within her. When he finally stilled, Rylee took his face in her hands and said, "Thank you."

"But you didn't orgasm."

"Don't worry about that right now, babe. Just hold me. Stay inside me and hold me." He embraced her warmly. "But it does mean you owe me one. You better be good for it, mister, meaning you have to come back."

"That I promise you," he whispered, kissing her neck. "That I promise you."

Rylee didn't know how long they stood holding each other. It could never be long enough. As his erection softened, he began to tingle and fade, and then he was gone.

Closing her eyes, Rylee reached between her legs, as she had the last time the man she loved came inside her. As before, she felt nothing of him left behind to wet her fingers, and she was saddened. Then she opened her eyes and looked at the quantum synchronizer, and she was determined.

* * * * * * *

The knock sounded on the Gone Prof's lab door at exactly five o'clock Monday evening. The young man was very punctual.

Rylee stared at the closed door, wondering how this would go, hoping she hadn't been way off in her assessment of this person whom she honestly didn't really know that well. Her thoughts had been a whirlwind all weekend; now it was time to focus. She took a deep breath and let it out, pushing her misgivings aside. Ethan's fate depended on her making this work.

Alvaro Valente smiled widely as soon as the door opened. "Boa noite, Professor Cantrell."

Rylee invited him in and closed the door.

"I see you didn't lock the door this time," Alvaro commented with a gentle smile.

"As I said earlier, I just want to talk, to ask you something."

"And I am here with eager curiosity."

Purposefully avoiding the sofa, Rylee sat at her desk and indicated that Alvaro should sit across from her. This decision had to be one made thoughtfully after hearing her proposal, not one fallen into under the haze of sexual arousal.

"First of all, I want to thank you for how you've been in lectures," she said. "After our personal encounter a week ago, I expected to feel quite awkward and embarrassed, but you have somehow made me feel perfectly comfortable around you again."

"There's no reason at all for embarrassment," Alvaro responded. "I told you, I cherish life's experiences. And that particular experience is one I have enjoyed reliving in my memory several times since it happened."

Rylee cleared her throat. "Yes, um, thank you. You haven't told anyone about it?"

"I give you my word."

She stared at him in silence for a full minute, as he waited patiently, and she again felt that deep trust vibe he gave off. It made her feel good about her plan. Now it was time to see how he felt about it.

"Alvaro, as you told me before and just now reiterated, you live for the intriguing experiences of life, and you do so only for yourself, meaning you can keep secrets."

The young man nodded his agreement and Rylee continued.

"I'm going to tell you the craziest, most unbelievable story, which happens to be true, and then I'm going to ask if you are willing to participate in a rather wild undertaking for a very worthy reason."

Alvaro's eyebrows rose and his expression gave full indication he wanted to hear more.

"Have you ever been curious about what that machine back there does?" she asked him.

He turned to look over his shoulder at the towers. "Sure, I've wondered about it."

"Well, I still don't think I can explain with scientific accuracy what it was meant to do. But I can tell you what it has done."

Rylee explained all she knew about the quantum synchronizer and its creator. She gave the gist of its purpose, told of how Professor Norwood had conducted an experiment that failed due to a control board burnout, and revealed that the professor has since been found.

Then she took a breath and dove into the harder to believe shit. That Norwood was here, that he was out of phase, and that he could be temporarily brought back into phase. That Norwood can repair the synchronizer if he can be kept in phase long enough, and that the repaired machine can bring him back permanently. And that Alvaro can help him do that.

When she finished, Alvaro looked at her for a long time, then said, "I don't understand. You can't be serious ... but you say you are serious ... and you have always been honest with me. I don't know what to think."

"Right now, I ask you to simply trust that I am telling you the truth. I will be able to prove it when the time is right, so if you will accept it on faith for now, we can continue."

"That's a big ask, Professor. But even if I do, I still don't understand. I don't even know Professor Norwood. I'm in biology. How could I possibly help in repairing a quantum computer machine?"

"I'm getting to that now," she said, hoping this wouldn't be where she lost him. "Brace yourself, this is where it gets weird."

"This is where it gets weird?" he scoffed.

Rylee explained how Ethan is brought into phase as the result of the physiological reactions caused by sexual stimulus. Then she swallowed her pride and told him what she does to bring him into phase.

Alvaro squinted at her. "Are you fucking with me? Is this some kind of joke you're playing, a video prank to post online or something?"

Rylee shook her head once to tell him no. "I think you can see now why I can't go to anyone official in the university or science community for help. The nature of this problem and how to solve it is very personal. That's why I've come to you. As you may have discerned from what I've told you, Ethan and I are together, and we love each other. We have to solve this problem ourselves, and we need your help."

Alvaro shrugged. "What can I possibly do?"

"What you've been wanting to do all along."

He looked puzzled. "I still don't understand."

Rylee gazed at her student for a few moments, then launched her make-or-break final pitch.

"I'm going to tell you something very personal about the man I love, and I'm trusting you to keep it secret. Ethan has a particular sexual proclivity that he finds highly arousing. He's a voyeur. Watching women in sexual situations, solo or with a partner, stimulates him greatly. As I already explained, it's this kind of stimulus that brings him back into phase, into corporeal solidity. My goal is to provide the means for Ethan to remain in phase so he can complete his repairs. To do that I must create a prolonged visual scene erotic enough to keep him excited while he works. And since he is in love with me and finds me his most stimulating visual, I am going to be one of the two players in that scene. I'm asking you to be the second."

She gave him time to let that sink in as he stared at her. Finally, he spoke.

"You're asking me ..."

"I'm asking you to have hot, lively sex with me, as you've been wanting to, right here in this lab, where Ethan will be able to watch as he repairs his machine."

Alvaro shook his head in disbelief. "This is the craziest thing I've ever heard."

"Sounds right up your alley, then. A truly unique experience."

"I don't get why Professor Norwood would want to watch me having sex with his girlfriend. Won't that make him jealous?"

"As I explained — the voyeurism. I've already cleared it with him. In fact, we already know it works. You'll recall that the last time you had me half naked and were, um, tasting my éclair ... that brought him into phase."

"Oh. That was him, was it?" Alvaro said, and Rylee thought she noted a resistance in his tone.

"That's right," she answered.

"Only, I didn't see him, like you said you did. I didn't see anything."

Rylee nodded her understanding. "You're doubting what I've told you."

"Can you blame me? I trust you, Professor, and I sure as hell like you, and I'd love to have sex with you, but you gotta admit this is all sounding pretty nuts."

Rylee sighed. "I do admit that, Mr. Valente."

She thought about her next move and decided it was necessary. She herself couldn't believe until she witnessed it with her own eyes. Standing, she walked over to the lab entrance door and engaged the lock. Turning back to face Alvaro, she saw his eyebrows raised in surprise.

"Don't worry," she told him, "I won't make you do anything you don't want to. Keep your clothes on. This won't take much."

She then proceeded to undo her blouse and untuck it from her skirt. Reaching back, she undid her bra and manoeuvred out of it without removing her blouse. Stepping slowly toward Alvaro, she tossed the bra onto the desk next to him. When she was right before him, she slid her fingers down the open blouse, pulling it open to expose her boobs.

"You like these D-cup beauties, don't you?" She said.

The young man nodded, eyes fixated on the gorgeous display before him. Rylee remembered that he didn't get the chance to see her boobs in the flesh during their last encounter, and knew the sway they would have over him now.

"Would you like to touch them?" she asked.

He nodded again.

"Then here's the deal. I'm giving you one full minute to do whatever you want to my tits. Squeeze them, suck them, bury your face in them, anything you want. No conditions or expectations after. Just a gift to you. One minute. Are you interested?"

Alvaro looked up into her eyes. She took one more step forward, bringing her boobs within a couple inches of his upturned face. "Fifty-five seconds left," she told him.

He decided he was interested.

His hands flew up to grasp her fleshy mounds and squeeze them with relish. Then he buried his face into her cleavage and inhaled deeply. It wasn't hard to discern that he had thought about this experience many times and was now living it. After rubbing his face over her boobs, he zeroed in on her left nipple, licking it until it pulled taut as a stone and then taking it into his mouth and sucking hungrily, letting go only to move to the right nipple to perform the same adorations upon it.

Rylee's nipples felt ready to explode. Her attractive student's attentions to her tits ignited a throbbing between her legs in less than a minute. Fuck, he was good!

Between deep breaths, she fed the erotic moment. "I can tell how much you've wanted to get at my tits, Alvaro. Taste them now, my hot horny student. Mmmmm, wouldn't you love to feel your cock between them? Wouldn't you love to fuck your teacher's tits?"

While her words obviously encouraged her student's attentions, his arousal wasn't her ultimate goal. What she had hoped to accomplish happened right before her eyes that moment.

"Alvaro," she said, trying gently to push him back from her chest. "Alvaro," she repeated more forcefully, taking his face in her hands to get his attention. When his eyes focused, she said, "Look behind you."

The young man looked over his shoulder and stumbled out of his chair, knocking it over as he clambered to his feet. "Holy shit!" he exclaimed as he gaped at the naked man standing before him, complete with full erection. "H-holy shit."

"Don't be afraid, Alvaro," the shimmering figure said. "I'm Ethan Norwood. I assure you, everything Rylee has told you is true. She trusts you, and I trust her judgement. Please, we need your help. I need your help to come back. I just need enough time to install the control board and —"

The ghostly figure's plea was cut short as he began flickering, then faded and disappeared. For a long time, the young man stared at the spot where the apparition had stood. Finally, he turned to face Rylee, who had rebuttoned her blouse. While it was understandable, she didn't like how shaken he looked.

"Is this some kind of trick?" he said in a tremulous voice.

"I swear to you that what you just saw was real. I know the shock you're feeling. I went through it myself. But now you know it's true. I love him, Alvaro, and I want him back. Will you help us?"

"I ... I need to think ... I need time to think about this."

"Of course," Rylee said soothingly, resting her hand on his arm, wishing there was something more she could say or do to convince him to agree. But the decision was his to make. She could only let him go now, and hope for his return.

* * * * * * *

By the afternoon of the next day, Rylee was beginning to feel anxious. Alvaro had not attended her lecture that day. She couldn't remember him ever having missed one of her lectures. What could it mean?

Had he decided his answer was "No" and didn't want to face her because of it? Shit, what would she do if that happened? Could she gyrate and masturbate alone long enough to keep Ethan in phase? She didn't want to have to find out.

She told herself to relax, that Alvaro just needed a bit of time. She could understand that. She had to wait him out.

Aside from her professorial duties, she occupied herself by collecting the materials and tools Ethan had dictated to her. It felt better to do something directly related to bringing Ethan back. That goal was becoming all she could think about.

She locked the lab door behind her, heading out on a run to the tech shop to pick up a couple of things from the list, but she didn't make it down the hallway before her name was called. The voice was unmistakable.

Rylee turned and waited as the portly dean caught up to her. "Ferdinand, what can I do for you?"

"Actually, it's what I can do for you," he said, somewhat winded after his brief brisk gait. "I was quite fortunate to connect with a generous buyer who's willing to take Norwood's machine in its entirety, with plans to salvage quite a bit of the materials. In any case, ensuring no hassle to you, I have a crew coming in on Thursday afternoon at 2:00 to dismantle the machine."

Thursday! That was two days away! Panic stabbed her gut. "Um ... Thursday?" she stuttered. "This week? Uh, does it have to be this week?"

"Oh, don't worry, I checked your schedule when arranging this and saw that you have back-to-back lectures Thursday afternoon, providing the perfect window of time for the crew. They'll need less than two hours, they say, so they should be long gone before you return to your office — a nice tidy office that will finally be free of that eyesore."

Rylee stared at the dean, wanting to protest, wanting to stall his plan, but she had nothing to argue the logic of what had been arranged, nothing but a truth she couldn't speak to this man.

Her mind spun wildly, flying through the list of what had to be done and the timing and the possibilities. Could they pull it off? But Alvaro ... still no answer from Alvaro.

"Rylee, are you feeling all right?" Dean Horowitz asked. "You look rather pale. Perhaps you should sit down."

"N-no, I'm fine. It's, uh, it's a woman's thing. I was just popping out to the drugstore. I'll be fine."

"Oh, I see," he responded, noticeably recoiling. "I'll let you go then. Just remember Thursday, so you won't be surprised when you return to find the apparatus gone."

Rylee nodded dutifully and headed for the stairwell.

"Oh, one more thing," the dean called after her. "If you would do us a big favour, please take your valuables with you to your lecture Thursday afternoon, your purse and whatnot, and leave the lab door unlocked. The only other key aside from yours resides on the ring of the head custodian who is notoriously difficult to track down. So that would be a great help. You'll remember, won't you?"

Rylee nodded once more, unable to speak, and pushed through the door into the stairwell.

Her trip to the tech store was a success and she obtained every item on Ethan's list. When she returned to the lab, she dumped the package onto the work table next to the quantum synchronizer, where the new control board also waited.

She began to pace the room. Two days. In just two days, the dean was sending in a crew to complete a job that would destroy all hope of restoring Ethan. She would never let that happen, but the only way to avoid a humiliating and potentially utter failure of a confrontation with Ferdinand Horowitz, of all people, was to fix the synchronizer and send Ethan through a correcting phase shift before Thursday. It was the only sure way to get him back.

It had to happen tomorrow. She had to find Alvaro Valente. The only contact information she had for him was his email, from schoolwork submissions, so she used that to write out a plea, asking him to contact her, telling him she now needed his answer urgently.

She spent the rest of the day poking around the biology classes and labs, hoping to find him. A few inquiries made it pretty clear that he hadn't been to any classes all day. She even hung around until evening and visited the popular university cafes and pubs, but her search was fruitless. In the end, there was nothing to do but go home and hope for a response to her email.

* * * * * * *

Early Wednesday morning, Rylee sent Alvaro another email, but by afternoon she still hadn't heard back. She stayed in the lab all day, hoping he would stop in, spending the time laying out the materials and tools Ethan had asked for, positioning everything neatly and within close reach of the exposed quantum synchronizer tower. The stage was set, but how was she going to hold Ethan here long enough to complete the work?

1...34567...9