Quantum Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frustrated, she turned to head for her desk and froze. There, standing just inside the door, was Alvaro. His face was expressionless, giving to hint of his decision. Rylee walked to him, stood before him, and awaited his answer.

"I thought about everything you told me, and about what I saw," he said. "I can't imagine what it must be like for Professor Norwood, trapped like that. You say you love each other, and that I can help bring him back. If that's what you need, I'll do it."

Relief flooded through Rylee and she threw her arms around her student, not caring who might see it through the open door, and gave him a sincere hug.

"Thank you, Alvaro. This means so much to me." She let go to face him for what she had to say next. "I'm sorry about this, but there's something more I have to ask. I sent you emails about an urgency, I'm not sure if you saw them and I didn't explain, but it has become vital that we complete the repair today. I need you to come back this evening to, um, for the, uh, undertaking we talked about. I apologize. Can you do it?"

"Apologize?" Alvaro replied with a small grin. "You realize that I am being asked to have sex with the hottest teacher on campus, fulfilling one of my fantasies. That requires no apology, Professor, no matter when it happens."

Rylee smiled, then gave him a mock stern-teacher look and told him to report back to the lab at 8:00, primed and ready.

Alone again and now assured of the plan, she ran the coming event and its goals through her mind. This wasn't at all about having sex with Alvaro — not like before, when she was lonely and wanted it for her own satisfaction. This was for Ethan. They had to put on a show hot enough to keep him supremely randy for as long as he needed. Much would be improvised, of course, but an idea or two came to mind.

She needed to swing back home to prepare herself.

* * * * * * *

The clock read 7:55. Rylee had no doubt that Alvaro's knock would sound upon the lab door in precisely five minutes. Punctuality was one of his admirable traits. She made a point of considering some of his rather hotter traits as she tried to set her mood for what she was about to do.

Opening the bottle of red wine that she had brought from home, she poured two glasses, stared at them for a few seconds, grabbed one and downed it in one smooth swallow, then refilled it. That was sure to help.

The knock came exactly on the hour. Rylee took a deep breath, already feeling the welcome warmth of the wine. She was ready for this.

"Ethan, I hope you're watching," she said aloud, then added, "Sorry if it looks like I'm enjoying it too much, but I am doing it for you."

She opened the door. "Mr. Valente, right on time, please come in," she said in a formal tone, in case anyone happened to be roaming the hall, but there was no one. When Alvaro cleared the door, she closed and locked it. Then she turned off the lights over the front half of the room. "Candlelight might have been nice," she said, "but the back half of the lab has to remain lit enough for the repair work, and ..."

"And there needs to be sufficient light for our pleasing performance," Alvaro finished for her. "That's fine with me. I prefer the light, knowing the delights my eyes will behold."

"Good start," Rylee said. "Can I interest you in a bit of wine?"

They sipped their wine, standing next to her desk, not speaking at first, letting their presences wash over each other, much the way their gazes were doing.

Alvaro wore his typical snug jeans and T-shirt, and looked fucking fantastic in it. Rylee wore a contouring skirt and a tight long-sleeved white shirt with a loose high-buttoned vest overtop. She noted with amusement Alvaro's disappointment at her chest being obscured by such a formless garment.

"So how do you want this to play out?" the young man asked.

Rylee took another sip of wine. How did she want this to play out? Just his asking was confirmation he was worthy of her trust. She wondered how to answer. Should she lay out a list of ground rules, name what's off limits, map out a play-by-play? No, she decided. Standing there discussing the plan for a sexual encounter was in no way sexy. Not only would that fail to bring Ethan into phase, it would serve as a total turnoff for the participants. Better to just hit the gas and steer along the way.

"I trust you, Alvaro, just as I did in our first encounter. Like then, let's see where the moment takes us, and adjust as desired."

She took one last long sip of her wine and set her glass on the desk, then stepped closer to him and gently took his glass out of his hand and set it down next to hers.

"I am your teacher — isn't that correct, young man?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"So, if I tell you to do something, you will obey me?"

"Oh yes, ma'am. I'll do anything my teacher tells me to."

"Take off my vest."

Alvaro obeyed, undoing the dozen buttons, spreading it open and sliding it off her arms. He stared at her breasts, now free of the shapeless garment that covered them. The tight shirt beneath clung to every dip and curve and crevasse of her full, braless chest, her nipples showing through the thin white material.

"You notice I am not wearing a bra," she said.

"Yes."

"Does that excite you?"

"You have no idea," he answered.

"Oh, I think I do. The material is very thin, as you can see. As you cannot yet see, but soon will, the material of my panties is also quite thin. When the right time comes for each of these items of clothing to come off, Mr. Valente, you will tear them off me. I want to feel the sexual urgency of them being ripped from my body. Is that understood?"

Alvaro swallowed audibly. "Yes, ma'am."

"Good boy," she said and gave him a gentle kiss. Then she turned and pressed her back against him, taking his hands and lifting them to her braless boobs. The strong, young hands squeezed her soft flesh beneath the thin cloth with a fervour that revealed how eagerly he had longed to do so.

Fifteen feet in front of her, Ethan appeared, taking solid form in mere seconds, clearly turned on by what he saw. He just stood there staring as the strapping senior student fondled his professor's tits.

Rylee watched him, waiting, then finally ordered, "Get to work!"

The two men let out a dimwitted "Huh?" at the same time.

Rylee sighed. "Both of you," she commanded.

Snapping into action, Ethan marched to his quantum synchronizer and began the repairs, glancing frequently at the woman he loved being pleasured.

Rylee broke free of Alvaro's breast play and turned to face him. "Time to slam this into full gear, big boy. Take off your shirt."

The young hunk peeled his tight T-shirt off and tossed it aside, revealing his chiselled pecs and abs. Rylee reached out to stroke his firm muscles, taking her pleasure with this paragon of a male specimen. Rugged hands reached for her shirt and clasped the material as if to rip it, but she clamped onto his wrists and shook her head.

"Uh uh, not yet. You don't get to feel my bare boobs until I say so ... but I get to feel your chest now." Pushing his hands down to his sides, she resumed her explorations of his sculpted torso.

She ordered him to take off her skirt. He reached behind her to unzip it and then pushed it down her hips to the floor. She noted the pleased look in his eyes when her translucent red panties were revealed.

"Now, Mr. Valente, I would like to pick up exactly where we left off the last time I dropped my skirt for you."

"Éclair?" he inquired.

"Éclair," she confirmed.

Alvaro wrapped his arms around her and carried her to the sofa, where she sat on the edge of the cushion and reclined luxuriously. Alvaro kneeled before her and stroked her thighs, then slid his hands up to her hips where he felt the material of her sheer red panties.

"The panties stay on," she ordered. "You may dine around them."

Gentle probing fingers ran along the trim of the leg openings, then slipped beneath the material and caressed her pussy hair. She felt the crotch of her panties pulled aside, and the next feeling was that of a warm wet tongue running the length of her vulva until it reached her clit, where it swirled in delightful circles, awakening her pleasure point.

As the hot young hunk devoured her pussy, Rylee looked to the more brightly lit back of the lab, where Ethan had his fingers buried in the circuitry of the open tower. Their eyes met, and she was reassured to see the delight he exhibited in what he saw, communicated by both his smile and his solid erection. He gave her a nod before turning his attention to what he was doing.

Their plan appeared to be working so far, which felt good. So good that she closed her eyes, laid her head back and let out a long moan, embracing the part of this that physically felt good. And holy shit did it feel good!

She let Alvaro eat her éclair a bit longer, then motioned for him to stop, partly to ensure they kept this show lively for the viewer, and partly because she didn't want to orgasm so soon.

It was time for another test, one that, when she thought about it, she should have confirmed before getting skirtless on the sofa. She opened her palm to Alvaro and waited.

To her relief, he stood up and reached into the pocket of his jeans. He pulled out three condom packets and placed them in her hand. Three? She looked up at him with an arched eyebrow. He smiled and shrugged. She found his aspirations cute.

"Good boy," she said. "You get to put your cock in me tonight, but there's only one man who gets to come inside me."

Rylee knew Ethan heard everything, and she wanted to remind him that he was her man, even as he witnessed her with another. And, frankly, reminding him of sex with her would keep him horny, and that's what this was all about.

"Lose the pants," she instructed the young man standing before her, and he obeyed, removing his shoes and socks and then sliding off his snug jeans to reveal solid, well-formed thighs and an aggressive bulge in his boxer briefs. Rylee ran her fingers over the bulge, then told him, "You may let it out now."

As Alvaro pushed down his briefs, his erection leapt forth like a freed animal and pointed itself straight at Rylee's face. She gave it some close admiration, first closing her hand around it to gauge its thickness, thinking how it would feel when it spread her open and filled her. She felt it throb in her grasp and began to gently stroke it. Not only was it quite thick, but it was quite long as well. This was going to be an experience to remember.

She leaned in and gave his shaft a long slow lick from his balls up to the tip, then took the head in her mouth for one teasing suck, drawing a moan from Alvaro. Tearing open a condom packet, she positioned it on the head of his cock and rolled it on with plenty of finger action. With the protection in place, she looked up at him.

"All right then, my talented student, you've succeeded in pleasing your teacher so far. Good behaviour gets rewarded." She writhed her hips invitingly. "Rip these panties off me and take your reward."

"Yes, Professor," her enraptured student replied as he lowered himself to his knees, then leaned in to kiss her between her legs, his lips separated from the lips of her pussy by the sheer red material. Pulling back, he whispered reverently, "So beautiful," and then clenched his teeth and growled, "Now I'm going to fuck you." He seized the fabric of her panties and tore the gossamer garment to pieces.

Rylee shifted her gaze to the side to see Ethan staring at the scene. She gave him a wink, which brought a smile to his face. Then she gasped as the thick cock she had just held in her hand stretched her pussy open. Her gasp turned into a cry as the long shaft was pushed all the way in with one deep thrust.

Holy shit, she thought, it was a good thing she was so wet or he would have split her in two.

Alvaro slid his cock in and out two more times slowly, and then totally let loose, ramming himself into her like a man possessed. Damn, he must really have wanted her, and now she was experiencing his explosion of built up desire. She didn't mind his onslaught in the least as he rocked her body with his thrusts.

She stretched her arms above her head to give full view to both men of her boobs bouncing wildly beneath her thin shirt. Alvaro watched them intently until he could no longer resist their temptation and grabbed hold with both hands and squeezed as he continued riding her hard.

After his intense initial entrance, Rylee was pleased to discover her young collaborator was not a mindless fuck robot with only one setting. He soon altered the speed and rhythm of his movements and caressed her full body instead of just clutching her tits the whole time.

She was also pleased to see he remembered why this was happening. She didn't have to stop him from tearing her shirt open yet, though he obviously wanted to, and she noticed he would angle himself and her legs at times to open the action into clearer view for the voyeur, whom he was careful to never look at. He was a good man — and so far a great fuck, she thought with satisfaction.

A short time later, Rylee smelled a mild burning odour and looked at Ethan, where she saw a thin wisp of smoke rising from some soldering he was doing. Ethan looked up at that moment and their eyes met. Her first thought was to look away, in case the situation caused an awkwardness that would dampen his voyeuristic arousal. But immediately she saw the twinkle of delight in his eyes, same as the first time when Alvaro tore off her panties.

It appears my man gets off on the eye contact, she thought. She knew then what to do next.

She told Alvaro to stand up, and he pulled out, rising to his feet. Rylee held her hand up to him and allowed him to help her stand. She gave his cheek an appreciative caress and added a little kiss, then turned her back to him, facing Ethan.

"Mr. Valente," she said as she looked directly into Ethan's eyes, "put your cock inside me from behind."

Alvaro pressed against her back, positioning his cock between her legs. She leaned forward slightly to allow better access, then felt him slide into her. Immediately he began thrusting.

"Did I tell you to move?" she snapped sternly, and he froze.

"No, ma'am."

Standing upright again, she reached back and grasped his hands and placed them flat against her tummy. Then she began to guide them over her body, down first to her bare hip bones and thighs, then up through her pussy hair and back up her tummy to her boobs, still concealed beneath the thin white shirt.

All the while, she stared at Ethan, whose piqued excitement was easy to read. She decided to give him his next thrill.

"Mr. Valente," she ordered, "tear this shirt off me."

Ethan's eyes widened, as did Rylee's smile.

Alvaro's fingers clutched cloth at the centre of her chest and yanked apart. The rip echoed through the room as the shirt split open, and Rylee felt her boobs drop free of their tight confines then jerk and sway as material was yanked and torn until the shirt was no more.

She now stood fully naked for Ethan to see.

"Mr. Valente," she said in a sultry voice. "You may now fuck me."

The masculine hands returned to their prize, this time squeezing bare flesh, as the thick cock started driving into her from behind.

Rylee noticed Ethan's hand absentmindedly drop to his cock. She locked eyes with him and, sporting a sly little grin, shook her head and waved a no-no finger at him, then pointed at the tower. Ethan nodded resignedly, released his cock, and gave her a distinct I'm-going-to-get-you-for-this look, a threat she welcomed with loving anticipation.

Rylee's idea for the full-frontal view position turned out to be a good one. She could see that Ethan liked it quite a bit and, paradoxically, found it so exciting that he didn't have to actually look too often to maintain his heightened arousal, allowing him to focus on his repair work.

Behind her, Alvaro was sure as hell enjoying the position as well. At first he focused on her boobs, squeezing them as he pressed his full body against her back and moved inside her with short, jabbing thrusts. This upright rear entry position made magnificent contact with her G-spot, and she gave her student top marks for his skill with the female body.

Then he released her tits and grasped her arms at the insides of her elbows, pulling them back to near touching behind her back. This forced her to lean forward, which allowed him to drive his cock deeper into her, and he increased his rhythm into a ramming action that caused her now hanging boobs to shake wildly — much to Ethan's delight, she noticed.

Rylee endured several minutes of Alvaro's vigorous attentions in this position. It was a new one for her, and while she found it quite thrilling, it was also getting a bit arduous. Not only were her legs and arms weary, at this deep-penetration angle Alvaro's rather large member was threatening to make her sore.

Fortunately, having been able to watch Ethan the whole time, she could see his work was progressing well. She decided it was time for a shift in the action, one that would deservedly serve her, even as it thrilled Ethan.

She disengaged herself from Alvaro, who took her cues well and followed her submissively as she moved to the desk where she had left the wine. She filled her glass to the top and set the bottle back down, then leaned her buttocks against the desk, which had her facing Ethan at the back of the lab. Alvaro waited patiently at her side as she took a sip of wine and savoured the taste in her mouth before swallowing it.

"This is a very good bottle of wine," she said to Alvaro, who watched her intently. "A very expensive bottle of wine. Not a drop of this fine red vintage should be allowed to fall to waste."

She moved the wine-filled glass to above her right breast and slowly began to tilt it. A trickle of the wine spilled over the rim and ran down her breast. In a flash Alvaro's mouth was at her nipple, catching the fluid and lapping it up before a single drop reached the bottom curve of her boob to fall to the floor. Rylee moved the glass to her left breast and spilled more wine, and again Alvaro rescued the precious fluid from being wasted, drinking it up, his hot mouth lingering on her hardened nipple.

Rylee glanced at Ethan to see that he was watching her wine-slicked tits being sucked. She poured a couple more trickles down each boob for both men's enjoyment — as well as her own.

Running her free hand through Alvaro's thick black hair, she clutched a handful and pulled his head away from her chest. She leaned back slightly to slope her torso and moved the wine glass into position above her flat tummy to show both men what was coming next.

Alvaro dropped to his knees, fully comprehending his duty. Rylee held her gaze on the man she loved at the back of the room as she slowly tilted the wine glass and let the red liquid fall into her bellybutton and run down her lower abdomen to soak her pussy hair before reaching her clit and swollen nether lips, where it was thirstily licked up.

She watched Ethan stare intensely at the scene, licking his lips as if tasting her wine-soaked pussy himself. Bullseye, she thought, pleased to be giving him the off-the-charts visual.

Alvaro was once again proving his skill at cunnilingus, and Rylee decided she deserved her reward. The performance would continue, but she wanted this now, and she would have it.

She again ran her fingers through Alvaro's hair and drew his attention up to her. "Have I gotten you drunk, Mr. Valente?"

"I am Brazilian, Professor Cantrell. I can take as much as you want to give me."

"That's good, my dear Brazilian," she said, "very good. Because I am going to give you more wine — and there is something I want you to give me."

1...456789