Quantum Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I'll do that. Anything else?"

"I can't think of anything."

"Okay then, I have one more thing I want you to do."

"What's that?"

Rylee sat back onto the edge of the desk and wrapped her legs around Ethan, drawing him in close. "I want you to come inside me."

Ethan kissed her passionately, then looked into her eyes as he entered her. She could easily see how much he enjoyed watching her facial expressions react to what she felt between her legs. Gently, he glided in and out of her silky warmth. Gone was the animal pounding he had given her from behind just moments ago. This time he wasn't looking at her ass, he was looking at her.

He picked up his pace, but still kept his movements tender. The sensation soon had both of them breathing heavily, and still they kept their eyes locked, and that's where she first saw it about to happen.

It was as if she was witnessing his orgasm starting in his soul, and that touched hers, and a moment later they were both crying out as Ethan came inside her with deep thrusts and Rylee's vagina gripped his cock with spasming muscles.

Rylee's climax soon subsided, but Ethan continued to push into her, moaning in his bliss. She could feel he was still coming and almost laughed aloud at the impression that he was filling her like a water balloon. She wrapped her arms around him as his last twitches played out and his taut muscles relaxed, his head resting on her shoulder.

As their breathing returned to normal, so did Rylee's senses, and she knew the inevitable was at hand, just as she could feel his cock slowly softening inside her. In a few moments, Ethan would be gone again.

"Ethan, I'm going to get the part you need, and I'm going to bring you back," she promised.

He looked into her eyes again, ignoring what she said. "There's something I should have told you that night, when we first made love, when I last saw you. I meant to, and I was stupid to wait. I won't make that mistake again now ... Rylee, I love you."

Tears flooded her eyes and her breath caught in her throat. She reached for his cheek, but it was too late. In a matter of seconds, he faded and was gone.

She slid off the edge of the desk and stood alone in the lab, absorbing the impact of those last words.

He had said he loved her. Ethan loved her. He had intended to tell her months ago, but then he vanished. All that time, she had agonized over why he didn't care, why he would leave without a word, without even a thought for her. Now she knew that wasn't true. He had never intended to leave. He loved her. He was here and he said the words.

Having the mystery answered brought clarity to another enigma of the past half a year of her life — why she was never able to put Ethan behind her, never able to forget him. She finally understood.

She loved him too.

She reached down between her legs, wanting to feel the wetness he had put inside her, longing to reconnect with his presence. She froze, looked down at her hand. There was nothing there but her own moisture. There should be gobs of his semen on her fingers, down her leg, on the floor. She felt him come so hard and so long.

Panic struck her. Had he really been here? Did they really just make love? Or was she losing her grip on reality, as she had feared after the first sighting? Had it all happened in her mind, a wishful waking daydream?

"No! This was real ... he was real. He is real," she said aloud.

So his come disappeared with him, she thought. Why not? Nothing that was of him could remain when he phased out. Quantum physics shit. She could believe that.

She grabbed the schematic off the desk. She was going to fix this. She loved him and she was going to bring him back for good, come and all.

* * * * * * *

Rylee cancelled her morning lecture to pay a visit to the technician across town. She was relieved when he said the schematics were complete and he could build the control board as designed. She was less impressed with his time estimate of two weeks, but tripling his pay with half paid up front cut the time down to three days.

Each day felt like a week, but she was busy enough with her university duties to keep her mind occupied.

She did what Ethan asked and removed the casing from the top half of the damaged tower. It wasn't difficult, just a few screws and the lightweight panels came free, exposing an intricate mass of wires, circuits and glistening conduits that looked like they might be made of gold. She had no way to tell if there was any additional damage to the apparatus, but hoped Ethan would find it in good condition.

The day before she was to pick up the new board, she was wrapping up a meeting with a student when the dean poked his head in the door, pausing when he saw the student. Rylee caught his hesitation and called out, "Dean Horowitz, please come in."

"I don't want to interrupt anything, Professor Cantrell," the dean said with a smile, "whether it be school work or girl talk."

"No, that's fine, we're finished here," Rylee said flatly, curbing her annoyance at the sexist remark. The student mumbled her thanks and goodbye and scooted around the dean and out the door. "What brings you to my neck of the woods, Ferdinand?" Rylee asked, addressing him informally now that they were alone.

"I happened to be in the building and thought I might as well stop by to deliver an update in person. It's not positive news, I'm afraid."

"Oh? What's it about?"

"The biology building," he went on. "There's been a bit of a setback with the renovations, which I'm told will add three to four weeks to the job. I'm sorry about this, but it looks like you'll be stuck here longer than expected."

The news didn't bother Rylee at all, now that she had discovered Ethan's out-of-phase presence in the lab, but she made a point of looking suitably disappointed. "Well, there's nothing to be done about it," she said. "I'll be fine here until bio opens again. I've gotten used to it."

"Good, good." The dean nodded. "I'm glad to hear your adequately comfortable," he said as he looked around the room. His gaze stopped on the quantum synchronizer at the back of the lab and Rylee noted the knitting of his eyebrows. "Was that tower exposed like that before?"

Dammit, she hadn't been thinking. She shouldn't have let the dean into the room.

"Tower?" she said.

"Yes, that one tower has its casing removed. Was it like that when you arrived here?"

"Um, I suppose it has been. I don't really pay it much attention."

Horowitz turned to look at her and she wondered if that was the wrong thing to say. She had, after all, sat in his office just days ago asking about the strange machine.

"It shouldn't be exposed like that. Rylee, you haven't been tampering with that device, have you?"

"No, not at all," she answered as innocently as she could muster.

"Has anyone else touched it? A student, perhaps?"

"Certainly not while I'm here," she answered, "and I always lock the door when I'm out."

Horowitz looked back at the machine for a prolonged moment, then nodded to himself. "I think it's time to have it removed."

"Oh, no, that's not necessary," Ryle blurted a little too quickly, then fought down the alarm rising in her chest. "Really, it's no bother. I never even go to that part of the room."

"That's not the problem," the dean said. "There's a considerable amount of precious metals and valuable components in that apparatus. It might attract the attention of a thief. Best to get it out of here before that happens." He turned and gave her a condescending smile. "Leave it with me. I'll see about finding a buyer interested in reclaiming the materials and reusable parts. It shouldn't take long, and then I'll get a crew in here to dismantle it and get it out of your way."

She thanked him while insisting there was no hurry. What else could she say? If she protested too much, it would raise his suspicion.

In that moment before he walked out, she considered telling the dean the truth about Ethan and the quantum synchronizer and enlisting his help, but she immediately realized she couldn't. How could she prove Ethan was still here, when to do so required her to masturbate or conduct a striptease? Worse, there was no guarantee Ethan would materialize with someone else watching critically.

Her mind even flashed through the idea of taking a video of Ethan phasing into solidity, keeping herself out of the picture, but she knew the video would more likely be dismissed as special effects than believed as reality — not to mention the problematic porno twist of Professor Ethan Norwood appearing buck naked with a full hard on.

No, she and Ethan had to do this themselves, and they had to move fast. They had to fix the synchronizer before Dean Horowitz came knocking again. Tomorrow she would pick up the board and bring Ethan back and everything would work out, she assured herself. It was going to be okay.

* * * * * * *

True to his word, the technician had the control board ready the next day. True to her word, Rylee paid him far more than his work was worth. But for the life it would restore, she viewed the item as priceless.

Back in the lab, she locked the door and took the package to the back of the lab, where she carefully removed the control board from its protective packing and set it on the work table closest to the synchronizer. She wanted Ethan to be able to inspect it quickly.

Finally, the moment had arrived. It was time to bring him back into phase. Time to see him again ... the man she loved.

Rylee closed her eyes and took deep breaths, calming herself. She had to overcome the tension she felt, because anxiety dampened arousal, and right now she needed to be sexy if she was going to make her man solid again.

Solid indeed ... she smiled at the double entendre. Then she let her thoughts settle on the memory of that solid cock sliding into her, giving her so much pleasure. She thought of that one surreal moment as they made love, when Ethan momentarily phased out, then suddenly phased back in, that tingling instant return of his cock filling her and blasting her into orgasmic heaven.

Yep, that memory served to put her in the mood.

She started by peeling off her sweater. "Ethan, are you there? Are you watching?" Next, she undid her bra and let her boobs fall free. "I want something from you, Ethan." She kicked off her shoes and undid her pants, pushing them down her legs and stepping out of them. "I want you to phase yourself back into a nice solid physical state like you were before." Finally, she slid her panties down her legs and off. "And I want you to fuck me."

Within seconds, a ghostly form began to appear, then gelled into her man standing before her — real again. Overcome with joy and relief, Rylee threw herself at him, wrapping her arms around his naked flesh and holding him tight. His arms slid around her back and returned the embrace. She planted a firm, possessive kiss to his mouth, which he returned with shared enthusiasm.

When they finally broke for air, Ryle spoke first. "Before anything else happens, there's something I have to say, something I should have realized months ago, if only I could have sorted through my jumbled emotions." She reached a hand up to caress his cheek. "Ethan, I love you too."

The smile that spread across his face made his eyes practically glow. "Rylee, my love, you've made me so happy."

They fell into another tender embrace and Rylee silently revelled in their state of shared nakedness — it made the connection feel raw and real. She wanted the feeling to last forever. She wanted him back for good. But she knew that to achieve that, she had to let go for the moment. Sighing, she released the embrace.

"Let's get your life back for you — for us," she said. "I got the replacement control board. What needs to be done?"

The glow in his eyes went out like she pulled a plug, and her heart sank.

"What's wrong?"

"It's the tower," he said. "When you removed the casing I was able to see that there's extended damage beyond the board's burnout."

"How bad?"

"Well, normally I wouldn't call it too bad, it's not the kind of repair that I would consider difficult to do, but it's intricate work that requires a detailed knowledge of the synchronizer's hardware and software. Not just anyone can do it. It's no longer simply an installation of the control board. Now I can see there's some damaged wiring that needs replacing and a cooling conduit needs a small —"

"Ethan!" Rylee cut in. "You're flickering! You have to stay with me." She grabbed for his cock. It was tingling, but he was still phased in enough that she could feel it. She hoped he could too. "Come back to me, babe. Come back to me and you can come into me." That worked, and she felt his cock grow firm in her hand.

"Shit. Sorry," he said.

"It's okay, you're still here," she reassured him. "But to keep you here, we better do what we know works — something I've been burning to get back to for days now. Make love to me, Ethan."

He kissed her with delicious heat. Realizing she still held his cock, she proceeded to stroke it until it began to drip with his excitement. Then she pulled him close and rubbed the wet head of his cock against her clit, and in no time at all she felt wet and ready herself.

Ethan moaned, obviously loving the feel of his cock being handled and teased against her soft folds. Rylee spread her legs and angled her hips so she could position him just right. Then she reached both hands around to grab his ass and pull him forward. His shaft slid into her and she gasped with pleasure.

"You feel the most real when you're inside me," she told him.

"Rylee, the feeling for me is indescribable. And only you can do this for me. I love you so much.

"I love you too."

Standing face to face, they kissed as Ethan rocked his hips, driving himself into her. She focused on the feeling between her legs, where his shaft slid back and forth over her clit, and the feeling inside, where he stretched her open and filled her with his manhood. Oh yes, he felt the most real to her when she felt him there, and she loved it.

After several minutes of surrendering herself to being made love to, she remembered they had a problem to solve. Reluctantly, she broke the kiss to speak.

"The tower repairs," Rylee said though deep breaths, "couldn't you guide me through it?"

Ethan looked pained. "I don't see how I can sustain phase stability for as long as it would take to talk you through everything."

"Even if we were fucking, like now?" She clutched his ass once again and pulled his current thrust harder into her now very slick pussy.

"Making love to you keeps me in phase, but it also presents a challenge in this case. How can I get close to the repairs? And there's delicate work to be done, some of it involving a hot soldering tool — I don't see how I can do that while my body is rocking in intercourse with yours. I just can't see it."

His last words triggered a process in Rylee's mind, a thought path of word associations that struck immediately, one after the other: see — witness — watch — voyeur. Voyeur! That was it! That was the solution. An entire set of factors cohered in her mind and became a plan within mere seconds. But they were enough seconds that Ethan noticed.

"Hey, girl, where'd you go?" he asked. "You just looked like your mind was miles away."

"Maybe seeing is the solution to this problem," she said.

"I don't understand."

"When you said 'I can't see it,' it made me think about you and seeing, watching. Then I remembered what you told me months ago, about your voyeurism, how much you enjoy watching sexual activity, and I thought about how powerfully it affects you, particularly when it involves me. That fact has been proven by how I'm able to bring you back into phase. Now do you see?"

"I'm afraid not. What are you getting at?"

"Maybe we can't have sex while you conduct repairs, but what if I give you a show that will keep you horny enough to stay in phase while you work?"

Ethan smiled, but his expression was still that of confusion. "What are you proposing, my love? Some kind of strip show?"

Rylee bit her lip, wondering how to say what she knew to be true. "I'm not a professional stripper. I seriously doubt I could give the kind of prolonged performance needed to maintain your sexual arousal."

She hesitated, wondering if her plan was a bad idea. No, so many factors fit together so well, like a perfect puzzle, like something destined. But how would he take it? Only one way to find out.

"You aren't the insecure, jealous type, are you?" she asked him, but when he appeared too puzzled to answer, she decided to just lay it out there. "Would it excite you to watch me being fucked by another man?"

Ethan's eyes widened as he froze in place.

"Say something," she pleaded as he continued to stare at her.

"I ... uh ... I ..."

"Oh, shit, I'm sorry if I said the wrong thing," Rylee blurted. "Please don't think I'm calling you a pervert or anything. And don't think I want other men instead of you, or that I'm with anyone else. It's you I love, only you! It's just that I'm trying to figure out a way to —"

"Rylee, sweetheart!" Ethan cut in. "Calm down. It's okay. Believe me, I'm not thinking any of those things. I'm just stunned, that's all. And, if I'm not a shit boyfriend for saying so, I'm pretty fucking turned on by your suggestion."

"Really? So you think something like that can work?"

"Well, I can tell you that I've sometimes run porn on my laptop in the background while I work. It makes me feel sexually stimulated, which makes me feel alert, and I work well in that environment. To imagine that it's actually real, right before my eyes, and it's you I'm watching ... dear god, I can't think of anything more exciting. There's no way I'm phasing out in that scenario."

Rylee smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. "You kinky little fucker," she said and gave him a kiss. "You seem to be forgetting something, though."

"What's that?"

"That you're supposed to be fucking me right now, but I'm not feeling a damn thing going on down there."

Ethan corrected his oversight immediately, making up for it with enhanced vigour.

Still standing face to face, he gripped her ass tightly and rammed himself into her like a jackhammer, causing wild gyrations of her large boobs. Rylee discovered how much she liked this upright position, never having experienced it before. She held his shoulders to steady herself as he raised her onto her toes with his robust thrusting.

Within minutes, both of them were panting and glistening with sweat, and Ethan slowed down into long, deep movements.

"Do you have someone in mind?" he asked between breaths.

Rylee wasn't surprised by his question. "I do."

"You think he can handle the bizarre reality of my state and what we're asking him to do? And can he keep secrets?"

Rylee rested a reassuring hand on his cheek. "If I didn't think so, I never would have come up with this plan. I truly trust him. And he's not actually a complete stranger to you," she added with an impish smile. "You've already watched him throw me down on that sofa over there and lick my pussy."

"Ah ... him," Ethan responded. "Rather young."

"He's twenty-one."

"Good looking."

"Very."

"Killer body."

"Indeed."

"I wouldn't blame you for forgetting all about me after a round with an Adonis like that."

Rylee ran a gentle caress down his face, then lifted her hand away from his cheek and gave him a good slap. "I'd be lying to you if I said I didn't expect to thoroughly enjoy the sex with this hot Brazilian, but you better damn well know by now that you're my man. The only man I love. And I want you back. That's why I'm doing this — for you."

123456...9