Quantum Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had no idea how long they floated in this titillating phase state. She recalled Ethan saying that the entire phase shift lasted a total of only fifteen seconds, but she had no sense of time.

The door flew open and a very angry looking Dean Horowitz stepped into the lab, flanked by the custodian the two workers. His eyes darted around the room, but found no target.

Rylee looked to the floor between the synchronizer's towers and saw no bodies there. Of course not, since they were now in the secondary phase of the shift, not yet reconstituted. Seeing the dean's baffled expression, she felt herself giggle, but there was no sound to it.

Then, with a sudden sense of being sucked through a vortex, she felt her physical weight return and sink into the soft cushions beneath her. And she felt she wasn't alone, felt Ethan's body, warm, solid, interlocked with hers. Relief flooded through her, even as her brain struggled to reorient itself with her return to corporeal form.

As her focus cleared, she saw it was true, that Ethan was right there with her.

She also saw that they were no longer alone.

Four men stood side-by-side like a captivated audience taking in a show. And quite a bit was showing. With the phase shift event completed, the lovers had returned to their original position between the towers, so their entangled legs pointed at the witnesses, with all else in full view too.

Ferdinand Horowitz stared at the two naked, sweaty figures on the floor in open shock for several long seconds. Then his eyes clenched shut, and when they opened, his brows drew together ferociously. "Get out," he grumbled. When the gawking custodian and work crew failed to move, he bellowed, "Get the fuck out!" At that, they quickly retreated.

The dean glared with bulging eyes at the still sexually connected pair, his professors, and his face grew redder than boiled beets. "Professor Cantrell ... Norwood," he uttered icily through gritted teeth, "get dressed and come to my office immediately."

He stormed out, slamming the door behind him.

They were alone again. A few silent seconds ticked by before they collapsed into uncontrollable laughter. Rylee felt an amazing lightness and joy, and welcomed it.

"It worked, didn't it," she said. "It really worked."

"Yes, my love, it worked. I can feel the difference. I'm back for good, and it's entirely thanks to you."

Rylee reflected on the experience and arched an eyebrow at her man. "I think we can safely claim we are the first people to experience a quantum orgasm."

They burst into another fit of shared laughter, still holding each other close.

Sobering, Ethan's expression became apologetic as he caressed her cheek. "I know I'm no longer a part of this university, but I think I just got you fired as well."

"We'll see, but I honestly don't care," Rylee told him. "I have plenty of connections, I'll be fine. You being back, solid, real, forever, is all that matters to me. I love you."

"I love you too, Rylee." He kissed her and she relished the feel of his lips against hers. Then with a heavy sigh, he said, "We have a lot to sort out — the dean, my return, the fate of the synchronizer ..."

"I know," she said. "We'll take one thing at a time, and we'll tackle it all together."

The lovers finally loosened their grip on each other and rolled slightly apart, and Rylee felt Ethan's softening penis slip out of her. She reached down between her legs, needing to feel it was real, and slid her fingers between the soaked folds of her tender flesh. Bringing her hand before her face, she looked at her glistening fingers coated with Ethan's warm, sticky semen.

"Welcome back, Gone Prof."

He gave her a quizzical look. "Gone Prof?"

She realized then that he would not have heard the moniker. "Never mind, babe," she said. "Just don't dare go gone on me ever again."

He answered her with a promissory kiss and full skin-to-skin embrace that left no doubt in her mind, heart ... or body.

1...456789