Quarantine Flirting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kal gave Jenny a funny look. "Didn't we just establish that you didn't-"

"I don't mind," Jenny said quickly. "As long as it's not... not like..." She scratched her ear anxiously. "It's ok if you like seeing me," she said quietly. "As long as it's not for bad reasons."

Kal sighed. "I'm not gonna understand this, am I?"

"Most likely not."

"But you want to... take your top off? Everything?"

Jenny refused to make eye contact. "I think so. Just to seduce Bree and Rowan. Not for anything weird."

"But I'm definitely going to see."

"Mmhm."

"And that's ok?"

"Yes."

"Because..."

"Because I said so. As long as I'm not just a nice pair of tits to you."

Kal smiled, soft and crooked. "Never just that, I assure you."

****

Rowan's eyes widened and he smiled appreciatively. "Damn. There they are."

Bree stretched and yawned. "We finally get something? About time. Thought they were gonna bail on us."

"Oh we got something alright."

Bree took a moment, then she too grinned wide. She ruffled Rowan's hair fondly. "Haha, there they are alright. She looks good topless, huh?"

"Very good."

"And that shy, innocent little smile. Unf."

Rowan gave his sister a weird look. "Wait, are you into her too?"

"Of course not."

"That was a weird sound to-"

"I'm not into her, but don't show me a pic like that and expect me not to appreciate it. I mean... improve the lighting a little, adjust her pose a bit, that could be professional quality right there. Like she's a model or something."

"What, like a nude model?"

"Jenny could pull it off."

Rowan nodded. "Agreed."

"Got that innocent look, but like, in that wicked hot kind of way."

"Seriously though."

"I mean, less innocent with her brother right there."

"Oh yeah," Rowan said. "Him."

Bree grinned. "You forget about him?"

"Not exactly. Just... wasn't important."

"You really got a thing for Jenny, huh?"

"I don't know if I'd say that."

"You were so busy staring at her you forgot she's snuggling with her brother."

Rowan shook his head. "Nah. Just, like, in comparison to feeling your boobs, it doesn't quite hit the same level."

Bree snorted. "That's all it takes, is it? One feel and you're immune to inappropriate sibling stuff?"

"To be fair, I had to grab you a couple times before we got the right shot."

"Ha, yeah. Ok." Bree twirled her hair thoughtfully on one finger. "Wanna do that again?"

"... bra on or off?"

"Well it's gotta be off. We can't let them win."

"You're such a bad influence on me."

Bree laughed softly. "Yeah, yeah. Corrupting you. I know. Now let me get in your lap. I have a good idea."

****

"Unf. Damn," Kal said.

"That's... oh wow. That's so bad," Jenny said, awestruck just the same as her brother.

Bree had taken a picture with her pressed right up to Rowan in his lap, chest to chest. The look on her face was downright cat-like and evil.

"Lucky guy," Kal murmured.

"Her brother," Jenny reminded him reflexively.

"I know."

"Like... her boobs are pressed right up on him."

"Mmhm. Pity you can't even see nipple though."

"Ask. I'm sure she'll oblige."

Kal nodded and typed away on his phone. Jenny found herself watching anxiously for a reply. A few moments later, another picture came through with Bree teasingly showing a more frontal angle, though still sitting in Rowan's lap.

In fact, Rowan's arm was around Bree, his hand dangerously close to her breast.

"Good call," Kal said.

"Thanks," Jenny replied absently. "You want to... should we..."

"Should we what?"

"You know. Get a bit closer. Like them."

"... like how?"

"Like... like..." Jenny blushed furiously. "Do you want to touch me some?"

"For real?"

"Not my boobs or anything. But... tease it maybe."

Kal grinned. "Oh I can tease. You're getting into this, aren't you?"

"I've been into it from the start."

"No. This is more."

"Uh uh."

"Yuh huh. Now hold still."

"What are- hey! Bad!"

Jenny struggled as Kal gently tackled her backward on the couch. She fell into frantic giggles as he lay atop her grinning right back.

Jenny hid her face as Kal started trying to snap a good picture of them entangled together. It wouldn't make a difference. Everyone would know it was her. But she just couldn't face the camera.

Her stupid heart was pounding way too hard too. She wasn't sure what that was about. It didn't even seem to be about Rowan seeing her. It was something more than that. Something... something to do with her brother.

Fuck. What even was it though?

She could shove him away. Ask him just to get off her. And instead she hid shyly, wrestled playfully, and felt all kinds of terribly thrilling tingles skitter through her.

****

"Fuuuccck," Bree said. Her hand drifted down between her legs and she squeezed her thighs together over it.

"Are you... masturbating?" Rowan asked.

"What? No."

"Your hand's-"

"Shut up. I'm... I mean yeah, I'm turned on, sure. I'm not rubbing myself in front of you though." Bree brought her hand back from between her thighs and pointed a finger firmly at Rowan. "Don't even think I'm gonna show you that."

"What even makes you think I'd want to see it?"

"How hard you've been staring at me. That's what. I'm not even sure if you're staring more at me or Jenny anymore."

"Obviously Jenny. I mean, this new pic... damn. Wish she didn't hide her face. But... it's pretty fucking cute though."

"Hell yeah it is. And Kal just, like, taking control like that? You can tell she wasn't expecting it."

"You can?"

"You can't?"

Rowan shrugged. "I dunno. Maybe."

"Well you know what we have to do."

"... no. Don't look at me like that."

"Like what?"

"You've got that dangerous look. It's been getting worse this whole time."

Bree grinned. "Don't you trust me? It's all gonna be fun. I promise."

"Is there no limit to how much you intend to corrupt me?"

"I think we're to a point we're both getting corrupted."

Rowan swallowed hard, his mouth suddenly dry. "Oh."

"Stop shifting. It's not hiding that tent in your pants."

"I... shut up."

"Rowan?"

"Yeah?"

"Give me your phone."

"Why?"

"So you don't drop it when I... do this."

Bree tackled Rowan in a very similar move to what Kal had used on Jenny. Rowan, however, didn't really even pretend to fight back. He just let his sister climb atop him, stretch out across his length, and press against him all warm and devilish.

"You can feel me up a little if you want," Bree said in a hushed tone. "It'll make a better picture."

"Right," Rowan croaked in a rather undignified voice. "The picture."

Bree's grin got impossibly wide as one of his hands landed on her ass. "Bad brother," she whispered, already turning her head to set up the shot.

****

"What did they do this time?" Jenny asked, her voice low and shaky.

"Copied us, kinda."

"Kinda?"

"Well... I think they're having more fun with it."

"I think it'd be dangerous to have more fun."

Kal kissed her shoulder, eliciting a small burst of electric tingles from the contact.

"That's one way to look at it," he admitted.

Jenny whimpered and squirmed, but she had nowhere to go. She was firmly pinned down by her brother.

"Kal?"

"Yeah?"

"You're... really, really hard."

"I am. Sorry about that."

Jenny gasped as she felt him grinding on her ever so slightly, but more than enough to get a reaction from her. She clutched at him, paradoxically seeking comfort from his closeness, even though said closeness was exactly the problem.

"Kal?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to kiss me?"

"... for the next picture?"

"Sure. Yeah. For that. For... for Rowan. And Bree."

"They'll like that, huh?"

Jenny met Kal's eyes for a brief second before his face was too close to hers. She closed her eyes and waited that painful few seconds until their lips met.

"They will," she whispered.

****

"Got bad news for you, bro," Bree said.

"Hm?"

Bree smiled lopsidedly. Judging by Rowan's face buried in her cleavage and his hands sneaking down the back of her pants, she wasn't sure he'd be all that bothered, really.

"Look at this fuckin' kiss," Bree said, half-breathless as Rowan lavished adoration on her body. "I don't think you have a chance with Jenny. She loves her brother way, way too much."

"What?"

"I mean just look. Like, I wouldn't have guessed. They've never had a thing, have they?"

Rowan finally looked too. "Damn. Wow. Yeah, you're right. I mean, I don't think they were ever a thing. But how would you know?"

"They wouldn't have gone for this if they were. Had to have just happened." Bree's lips twitched in amusement. "But your little Jenny might have had a thing for her brother all along. Who knows?"

"She's not my Jenny."

"Definitely not now."

"... should we kiss?"

Bree giggled. "Nah. That'd be weird."

"That's what would be weird?"

"Unf. Well that and the way you're molesting my ass. You tryin' to get a finger up my butt or what?"

"... well I wasn't. But maybe..."

"So bold, little brother. What if I had to stop you?"

Rowan tilted his head. "What? And stop sending pictures?"

"You're right. I'm not ready to stop that just yet."

"Sure you don't want to kiss some?"

Bree mock-gasped. "You want to make out with your sis-ter? That's baaaddd."

"You think I can't feel you rubbing on me or what?"

"Only 'cause you're playing with my butt."

Rowan grinned. "Is that what does it for you?"

"I don't like how gleeful your tone is."

"Sorry."

Bree let Rowan grope her some more.

"We probably better get my pants off sooner or later," she suggested lightly.

The way Rowan's face lit up was priceless. "I vote sooner."

"Of course you do. But really, if you're going to have your hands all over me anyway, might as well get a pic out of it."

****

"Mmph. That was... a new... picture," Jenny said breathlessly.

"I heard," Kal confirmed.

"Should we... look?"

"Kinda... want to... keep kissing you."

Jenny couldn't argue the sentiment. They were locked into some furious making out, their phones lying forgotten within arm's reach.

Jenny's heart thudded out of control. She could barely suck in enough oxygen between kisses, yet she was just as aggressive as Kal in their makeouts. Their hands were everywhere over each other.

It was unbelievable how into this she was. How much her brother turned her on. How he made her melt into a horny little mess of a sister.

And Kal just kept grinding on her. He was so damn hard. Hard for her. For his baby sister who'd grown up and 'got hot' as he put it. Those words in particular kept ringing through Jenny's head. And the way Kal looked at her when they weren't too busy sloppily making out. There was something new there. New and dangerously enticing.

Kal gave Jenny a last kiss, then made firm eye contact for a moment as he crawled backward. He leaned down, trailing kisses past her chin, neck, and breasts. He spent more time on her boobies than anywhere else, but kept going past them too.

"Are you going to lick my pussy?" Jenny asked, feeling not a part of her own body, too floaty and weightless to be real in the moment.

"Is it ok if I do?"

Jenny moaned softly, then just nodded.

"Then yeah, I think I am," Kal said.

Jenny grabbed blindly for her phone, then snapped a pic of Kal kissing her tummy, and another as he wrestled with her pants. While she had a free moment, she checked the last shot that Rowan and Bree had sent.

"Bree's got her pants off," Jenny reported.

"Panties?"

"Still on."

"Then we'll be ahead in a minute."

Jenny absently took another picture of Kal reaching for her panties. "I don't think it's a competition anymore."

"Maybe not. We can still try and win though."

Jenny closed her legs, though her panties were already halfway down her thighs. Kal gave her a questioning look.

"It's not a competition," Jenny repeated. "I don't... I don't let many boys lick me. It can't be about that."

"Do many boys try?"

"Kal!"

"Sorry." Kal crawled back up to kiss Jenny some more, leaving her underwear alone for the moment. "You're right," he said softly. "We don't even have to share that part. I just... really want to."

"How bad?"

"Really bad." Kal grinned cautiously, but with a hint of a smirk. "You know I saw your pussy already just now."

"I know."

"I have to taste it, Jen. I have to."

"You have to?"

"It's so pretty. So perfect. And... and it's yours."

"That makes it better?" Jenny asked.

"You know it does." Kal stroked her cheek. "I've felt like I was in love before and everything, but I don't think I've ever actually truly loved any girl I've been with. Not, like, in a long-term kind of way."

Jenny gasped. "What? You don't love me like that."

"No. But I love you as my sister. And I know it's a weird way to come at it from, but it's real love."

Jenny turned her head, blushing furiously. Kal gently turned it back toward him.

"You love me?" Jenny asked, her voice a near-whisper.

"Of course."

"And you want to lick me?"

"I really do. But like I say, we don't have to share that part. No one else has to know."

Jenny made big, shining eyes at her brother. "I want you to lick me."

Kal smiled and kissed her, then scooted backward again. The first touch of his tongue to Jenny's soaking wet little pussy was magical.

With trembling hands, Jenny lifted her phone to capture the image of her brother with his face buried in her snatch.

****

Bree and Rowan both had their pants off. Bree was happily grinding around in Rowan's lap, working his hardon with only their underwear between them.

Rowan sucked on her tits and groped her ass to his heart's content. Every now and then he sucked on one of his fingers and tried to slip it down her panties and up her bum. Bree was amused and mildly aroused by the continued attempts, though he hadn't succeeded yet.

Upon receiving a new buzz from her phone, Bree reached across, deliberately shoving her boobies even harder in her brother's face, and languidly pulled her phone back to check it.

"Whassit this time?" Rowan mumbled around Bree's boobs.

Bree smiled cat-like. "Oh it's good," she purred.

"What?"

"Your little girlfriend is being so very bad."

"Not my girlfriend. What's she doing?"

"More like what she's letting her brother do. And what she's taking pictures of."

"You're tryin' to make me curious, aren't you?" Rowan said, finally lifting his head away from Bree's chest.

"Maybe a little." Bree held her phone so Rowan couldn't see the screen. "Out of curiousity, without looking at this, what do you want to do next?"

Rowan's eyes flicked back and forth from the phone to Bree. "I don't think I want to tell you that."

Bree's smile widened. "Aw, you're blushing."

"Am not."

"Are." Bree's fingers traced lightly along Rowan's warm cheek. "Must be naughty."

"Everything is right now. That shouldn't be a shock."

"True. But it's even dirtier though, isn't it?"

"... maybe."

"Worse than the finger you keep trying to sneak in my bum?"

Rowan met Bree's eyes, still blushing. "You have a nice ass, ok?" he said quietly.

"You're not wrong."

"And, like, it's never been a possibility to ever do anything more than maybe sneak some peeks every now and then. And today... today it's different."

"Ooh. Only like me for my butt, huh?"

Rowan shook his head. "That's not-"

"Actually no, tits and ass both, am I right?"

"You know that's not it."

"You're awfully obsessed with them."

"Well sure. I mean, they're great. But a lot of that's 'cause it's you."

Bree's casual smirk faltered just a little at the sincerity in her brother's voice.

"What about me?" Bree asked more seriously.

"I don't know. Just... it's better. It's more intense. It feels right."

Bree quietly examined Rowan's face, searching his eyes, his expression.

"You have a thing for me?"

"... maybe? I don't know that I ever really thought about it, but maybe." Rowan slid his hands reverently up and down Bree's nearly naked body. "All I know is you're in my lap like this, and I can't help feeling like this is a dream come true that I didn't even know I had." Rowan cupped Bree's tits, then let his hands fall back down to her hips. "My beautiful sister."

"Unf. You asshole. You take something fun and stupid and you gotta go and make me start feeling things."

"You telling me you weren't already?"

"Not that I'd admit." Bree ran a hand through Rowan's hair. "So for real though, assuming I'm feeling some things too, which I may or may not be, what dirty little thought do you have in mind?"

Rowan swallowed visibly. "To... to do with you?"

"Ideally, or it'll rather spoil the mood."

"... you were right about me liking your ass."

"Mmm." Bree rocked her hips, grinding harder on Rowan's erection. "I know."

Rowan stared at her, calculating. Bree kept teasing him, wondering what he was possibly thinking. The only halfway obvious idea she could simply dismiss. There was no way he was contemplating actual butt sex. Her pervy little brother wouldn't make a leap like that.

Bree was caught by surprise when Rowan pushed her off and repositioned the both of them. She cooperated fully in spite of her lack of preparedness, too curious and horny to have any intention of fighting him.

For a second or two, she thought she was wrong and Rowan actually was going to try to fuck her butt. Bree went so gushy at the thought, the forbidden promise of it. It was way too horny to be real, her own brother throwing her around and taking her ass. Even more surprising than Rowan's action was Bree's realization that she'd let him if he tried.

Bree went face down, ass up on the couch at her brother's insistence. She was quivering and trembling to an extent that would have been flat out embarrassing if she thought Rowan noticed.

"That's what you want, huh?" Bree asked, her voice somehow remaining steady.

"That's what I want," Rowan confirmed as he peeled down her panties.

"You got so bold all of a sudden," Bree said, sticking her ass up just a little higher, fully aware that Rowan was being presented with the most forbidden of sisterly delights.

Rowan didn't answer. He spread her butt cheeks and stuck his face between them like eating ass was his job.

Bree's eyes rolled back. She marveled at the audacity even as she enjoyed every thrilling second of it.

"Bad brotherrr," she breathed.

Rowan didn't bother answering. His tongue lapped at her so enthusiastically, lavishing attention on her tight little bumhole.

And he hadn't even seen Jenny's pic.

Bree continued to tremble as she raised her phone. The juxtaposition of Jenny's portrait of sibling cunnilingus and her own brother's vicious attack on her ass was heady and decadent to the point of excess.

"You weren't even supposed to be seducing me," Bree mumbled.

Rowan took a brief pause in his oral assault. "Who seduced who?" he demanded.

"Don't blame this on me."

"Oh I blame you," Rowan confirmed.

And he went right back to it, eating his big sister's booty.

****

Jenny was luxuriating in Kal's continued licking of her delicate little pussy. He'd already made her cum once, and didn't seem to have any intention of stopping. Nor did she intend to stop the magic anytime soon.

Pictures back and forth with the other siblings they were ostensibly seducing had been coming further and further apart. It was very understandable, nevertheless Jenny felt a surge of excitement when another one arrived. She desperately wanted to see what Rowan and Bree were up to.

Kal looked up with questioning eyes, though his mouth didn't leave its latched on position at Jenny's pretty pussy.

"It's a weird angle," Jenny said, answering her brother's unspoken question in a soft pant. "But I'm pretty sure he's eating her butt."