Quarantine Flirting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that a yes?"

Kal pushed a finger inside. It went in Jenny's ass easier than it ever had before. She might actually be ready for it.

"I'm willing to try if you want to."

"... you could be a little more excited than that."

"Jen, if I wasn't scared of hurting you, I might just bend you over and wreck your cute little bum right now."

"Ooh." Jenny shook her head. "That's better, but... I'm going to be on top. It's better that way."

"Bree tell you that?"

"It's what I think. She says she backs me up, whatever I want."

"Uh huh. Well luckily you want something very enticing."

"That is lucky."

Kal felt eyes on him as Jenny carefully got his cock all slippery. He wasn't able to catch either of the other two sibs so much as peeking at him and Jenny, yet still he felt observed. Not that it was a bad feeling. Kal wasn't even sure it would be better to have total privacy. Bree and Rowan were as much a part of his and Jenny's relationship as they themselves were, odd as that was.

"I'm gonna go slow," Jenny said, the first hint of anxiousness creeping into her hushed voice.

"Slow as you need," Kal urged. "I got you."

He held his baby sister tight as she practiced. Her cute little bum didn't seem like it wanted to take him at first, but she was as persistent as she was cautious, and when she finally did take him it was tight and warm and oh so incredible.

When Kal eventually looked back over, Bree and Rowan were both fully watching this time. Bree was riding Rowan, having taken him deep in her butt and rocking gently around. They were quicker to get to it, but then this wasn't their special first time.

****

Jenny was overwhelmed. In a good way though. It had been quite a stretch at first, and right on the edge of being painful. It was more like a scare of possible pain than anything. And even that hadn't lasted all that long. Her time warming up had helped. As did Bree's reassuring smile every time Jenny looked over at her.

Giving her ass to her big brother. She was doing it. She was actually doing it.

Jenny's butt felt nicely full. Maybe a little too overly full, but she was adjusting to that. She wasn't yet able to ride Kal the way Bree was riding Rowan. That was going to take some more time yet. But time wasn't in short supply. That was the good thing. They had a whole movie to get through yet, not that anyone was watching it.

Kal didn't rush her. Not that he ever really would. But he was particularly good and supportive, giving her lots of kisses and whispered love. He did squirm a little while she was sitting in his lap and just experiencing the anal fullness. She kind of loved his desperate little movements while he was trying so hard to be good and stay still, but just couldn't quite manage it.

"I got you in my butt," Jenny whispered proudly.

"Yeah you do," Kal whispered back.

"Knew I could do it."

Kal laughed softly. "I didn't know you wanted to that bad. I would have helped more."

"Nah, this is good. It's better that Bree's here when I tried it anyway. She inspires me."

"... so she's kind of your role model for incestuous anal?"

"Pff, I mean if you want to put it that way... yeah, basically." Jenny flicked her gaze over to Bree bouncing her ass on Rowan's cock. "I don't think I ever want to get quite that obsessed."

"Good. I like your pussy too much for that."

"Hehe, I like you being in my pussy too." Jenny kissed Kal with all the sisterly love she felt for him. "But you know I'm gonna need you to cum in my ass instead, at least this once."

"I suspected as much."

"And maybe some other times. When it feels right."

"Sure. Don't want to overdo it. But sometimes."

Jenny nestled happily against Kal and just enjoyed being so close and naughty with him. Her bum still felt so delightfully, weirdly full, and when she started to wiggle and rock around on him, it only intensified those feelings.

She kept taking it slow, but eventually they were both too worked up to maintain that sort of pace. Jenny eventually found herself going up and down on Kal's cock, maybe not with the same skill and ability as Bree, but with very similar enthusiasm and speed.

Eventually making Kal cum inside her was what she'd been waiting for, and it was so very worth it. It felt amazing, she was claiming her brother in a whole new way, and it proved she could do it if and when she wanted to.

Snuggling with Kal after with her brother-cummy bum was the icing on a decadent, forbidden cake.

****

"So, we just watched Jenny do anal for the first time, yeah?" Rowan asked Bree.

"Mmhm."

"Damn. It was pretty hot."

"Wasn't it though."

Rowan idly caressed his sister. He'd messed her butt a few times, and it had been all the better for doing it next to Jenny and Kal. Sharing sibling sexiness with them at an even higher level than usual.

"You're a bad influence," Rowan said.

Bree sighed. "Why does everyone keep thinking this stuff is my fault?"

"Good question."

"It's not, you know."

"Oh sure."

"This is probably why more sisters don't do butt stuff with their brothers. All these accusations."

"Uh huh. That's the reason."

Rowan exchanged some kisses with Bree as they teased each other a little more, both verbally and with cunningly placed fingers. They'd both worn themselves down enough not to need to actually get off any more, but as per usual they couldn't really behave themselves together. Especially not while naked and cuddled, and in the radius of Jenny and Kal doing their own very similar thing.

The two pairs of sibs fed off of each other. That was clear enough. They encouraged each other, even where encouragement wasn't needed. And they made things significantly hotter all round.

****

Bree had to drag herself around to collect her clothes and dress herself. They could technically stay the night if they wanted, but Kal and Jenny weren't entirely sure when their parents would be back the next morning. Better not to risk it.

Plus, as fun as sharing was, Bree was exhausted and just wanted to fall asleep with her brother, as loving siblings are wont to do.

Bree got a big, naked hug from Jenny on the way out. Jenny didn't say, but Bree knew it was a thanks for her earlier support. Bree thought about pointing out that she really hadn't done that much, but sometimes moral support really was all that's needed.

"We must do this again," Bree said.

She got nods of agreement all round.

"Next time either of us have our parents gone?" Kal suggested.

"Deal," Bree agreed readily before she and Rowan turned to go.

If anything, Rowan was even more tired than Bree was. He looked like he was falling asleep right beside her in the car. Bree flicked her eyes his way every now and then, smiling affectionately.

Her darling brother. It was a strange little exhibitionist relationship they had with Kal and Jenny, but some parts of it were just between the two of them. When Bree wasn't horny, those secret parts were her absolute favourites.

They went to bed together, of course. It was rare these days that they didn't. They both gazed lovingly at each other as they drifted off, but didn't do much more than that. They would tomorrow. And the next day. Any given day in the future, most likely. But tonight it was just about sleeping.

"Today was fun," Rowan murmured.

"It was," Bree said.

"Is it weird that I'm looking forward to just relaxing with you tomorrow?"

"What, no butt sex at all?"

"Well I didn't say that."

Bree smiled and ruffled Rowan's hair. "No, it's not weird. Maybe quarantine had a silver lining in the end. Even if we maybe took it too far."

Rowan frowned. "Not too far," he said firmly. "Just right."

"Ha, yeah. I can't argue with that. Love you."

Rowan's frown turned into a small, happy smile. "Love you too."

****

Jenny went to bed still naked with Kal, though not horny. They'd taken care of that thoroughly today. She had her ass full of cum, as well as her usual pussy full too. She felt like a slutty little sister, which was probably accurate, really. But she also just felt loved and happy, and going to sleep next to Kal capped off a pretty perfect day.

Despite being tired and satisfied, Jenny still made time to snap off a last selfie of the day with her and Kal, and send it over to Rowan and Bree. It was practically a ritual for her these days.

That completed, she snuggled closer to her brother and closed her eyes.

"Night, Kal. Love you."

"Mmm. Love you. Good night."

****

Both sets of siblings drifted off next to each other just as happy as could be. They had their respective brother or sister to snuggle, and some very supportive friends to share the whole thing with in a rather daring and unconventional kind of way. Somehow, though, it worked out perfectly.