Quarantine Flirting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha, right. The picture."

She pulled him down. Kal submitted easily to being brought close for more kisses.

"Maybe I'd really like it," Jenny admitted.

"I could just cum on you too, you know."

She shook her head quickly. "No. Inside."

"You're so bad. How did I not know how bad you were?"

Jenny squirmed beneath Kal, which only made him want to fuck her harder. She gripped his cock so nicely with her pussy, and her movements beneath drove him absolutely crazy. His own baby sis of all people.

"Not even sure I knew," Jenny admitted. Her eyes flashed somewhere between naive and dangerously in control. "Guess we found out together."

"Yeah we did."

Kal let Jenny grip him tight and lavish kisses upon him. He was so close to exploding in her. Inside his sister's pussy. And she wanted it. Maybe even more than he did. Maybe.

He couldn't say no at any rate. Certainly not now.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum," Kal hissed.

Jenny latched even tighter on to him. "Yesss."

She encouraged him, urged him on. She generally displayed a more intense cum-lust than Kal would ever have suspected of his sister. But then, it was a day full of surprises.

Kal came deep in Jenny's snug little pussy. He pumped her full, messing her so very naughtily. She purred her affection right back as he emptied all that pent-up cum into her.

"You came in me," Jenny cooed softly, still clinging to him even after he stopped moving.

"I did." Kal gently nuzzled her, searching for lips to kiss. "How're you feeling about that?"

"Gooooddd."

"Good."

They cuddled and tenderly held each other for a time before Kal eventually pulled out. Jenny looked a bit regretful about it, and honestly Kal wasn't sure it was the right move either. However, once he'd pulled out, Jenny was quick to reach down and cautiously touch herself.

"How messy am I?"

Kal backed up to get a better view. "Spread yourself a little."

"Like that?"

"Ooh, yeah, there it is."

"Really messy?"

"Not bad. Do you-"

Kal looked up and found Jenny already handing him her phone. She didn't even seem embarrassed about it.

"Please?" she said.

"I feel we may have broken you."

"No. Just... I don't know. Just figuring some things out, maybe."

Kal frowned, but still got Jenny a good picture of her creampied pussy.

"What did you figure out?"

"... I mean the obvious thing is I like sex with my brother."

"Pff, yeah." Kal stretched out next to Jenny while she sent the picture off.

"Oh hey, we got some more from Rowan and Bree," Jenny said. "I missed that." She hesitated. "You don't think Rowan's gonna mind, do you?"

"Mind what?"

"... that I'm into someone different now?"

Kal smiled and kissed her shoulder. "Just like that?"

"Is that ok?"

"I really fucking hope so. I can guarantee Rowan isn't upset though."

"How?"

"Jen, you can see that pic of his dick up his sister's butt just as clearly as I can."

"Oh yeah. Guess that makes sense. Oh, there's a video too. That's weird. I wonder what... oh. Oh wow."

"Damn," Kal agreed. "That's... wow, yeah."

Silently, the sibs watched the short video together. Bree riding Rowan's cock, sliding him in and out of her bum like a total pro.

"Don't get any ideas," Jenny said absently, still glued to the action.

"... any ideas?"

"Like... no ideas like this. My bum can't do that."

"I mean, it could. But-"

"Kal!"

"Hey, I just mean technically. What I was gonna say is my idea is more like what if we, you know, just made you pussy a little messier."

Jenny grinned crookedly back at Kal. "You mean like go again?"

"You want to."

She nodded excitedly. "Could we even, like, take a video too."

Kal groaned. "You want a video of us fucking?"

"Yes?"

"... shit that sounds hot. Ok. But it only stays between us and Bree and Rowan, yeah?"

"Well duh. Obviously. Here, lemme be on top this time."

"You know I love the fuck out of you, Jen."

"Mmm, same. Lie back."

****

"I can't believe you got us roped into this," Rowan said.

Bree rolled her eyes. "Kept us out of trouble, didn't it?"

"Yeah, but... we had to get out of bed too."

"You're not wrong."

Rowan fidgeted a bit, then reached for Bree's skirt yet again. Bree sighed and didn't bother slapping his hand away this time. She was trying to prepare supper, and Rowan was oscillating between unhelpful and an active nuisance.

On the other hand, not that she'd admit it to him, she'd initially selected a short skirt with the intent of keeping him interested. She'd underestimated what he'd do with that interest, was all. Being in the kitchen, so very exposed to passing parents as it was, should have kept Rowan frustrated but generally behaving. In reality, behaving was just not happening.

"Leave my panties alone," Bree hissed.

"I just wanna check your butthole."

"You've checked it plenty. It's fine."

"What if more cum's leaking out?"

"It's not. And if it does for some reason, that's what my panties are for."

Rowan ignored her. Bree knew he would. She tried to ignore him in turn as he pulled her panties down just far enough to access her bumhole, then examined and lightly fingered her.

It wasn't really about making sure she was all closed up. They hadn't gone at it hard enough to leave a serious gape. Rowan just wanted more play time. That was pretty obvious.

The problem was Bree was still horny too, and only part of her wanted to stop him. A larger part wanted him to keep going.

"Are you trying to sneak a finger back in me?" Bree asked, already knowing the answer.

"Well you're still slippery."

"That doesn't mean it's a good idea right now."

"To be fair, none of what we've done has been a good idea."

"... that's actually a good point somehow."

Rowan kept fingering or licking Bree while she tried to stay focused. He had to stop sometimes when they heard footsteps, and his attempts at acting casual when their mom or dad walked by were basically hilarious. He had such a tent in his pants, and Bree made sure to rub up on it when she got the chance and tease him back some.

Actually eating dinner was a struggle for the both of them. They were so on edge and trying to act nonchalant.

Rather predictably, they ended up right back in Bree's room afterward, about as quickly as they could without arousing suspicion.

"You know we got a video back from Jenny and Kal?" Rowan said.

"Ooh, no. What is it?"

Rowan settled on Bree's bed to watch, and she snuggled right in with him.

"Damn," Rowan said.

"What a secret little porn star, huh?"

"I wouldn't go that far."

"I would. Look at her ride Kal. That's way better than porn, actually. Look at the love in those eyes. And the way she's moving her hips... fuuuccck."

Rowan nodded absent agreement, still enraptured by the sibling sex show. "Can we even top that?"

"We did anal."

"I know. Usually I'd say we win, but... look at her."

Bree sighed theatrically. "My booty's not even good enough, that what you're saying?"

"Not what I'm saying. Not even a little bit."

"'Cause it sounds like-"

Rowan growled, set his phone down, and rolled on top of Bree. "I want back in your ass so bad."

"Hehe, I couldn't tell."

"Maybe we forget trying to one up Jenny and Kal. Maybe we just... do our thing."

"You mean pound my butt, right?"

"That's exactly what I mean."

Bree pretended to have to think about it. The effect was lost as Rowan started nuzzling and kissing her neck, not waiting for her inevitable acquiescence.

"Maybe if we get a nice cummy gape," Bree mused aloud. "Send a pic of that."

Rowan feigned pained acceptance. "Well, if that's what it takes..."

"Mmm. A great sacrifice I'm sure. Now help me get my pants off."

****

Jenny was snuggled in warm with Kal. He was asleep. She'd dozed off with him, but was awake again now and didn't feel like going back to sleep just yet.

It was kind of weird to be lying naked in bed with her brother like that. It was amazing and all, but definitely new to her. She hadn't really had a chance to just sit and think all day. It had been little bursts of panicked thought, followed by pushing boundaries until they just fell over.

Now, in the dark, listening to Kal's heartbeat, Jenny could just smile and enjoy it. She was extremely glad not to regret any single thing they'd done all day. It would have been so easy to go back on some decisions. There were so many. She didn't want to though. Everything felt right.

Everything except possibly her inability to fall asleep again.

Jenny realized she was horny. She shouldn't have been. She'd had plenty of cums through the day. The naughtiest string of orgasms ever. And yet... she could go for more. She really could.

But Kal was asleep, and it seemed a sin to wake him. Jenny ran a finger tenderly up and down his bare chest. Her brother. Her darling big brother. All hers. It was so crazy, but made her so warm and fuzzy too.

Thinking of Kal as all hers reminded Jenny of the frankly ridiculous amount of sharing they'd also done. Another insane twist to the day. Documenting and sharing every bit of her sexual exploits with her brother. Unfathomable.

Jenny picked up her phone and quietly scrolled through a few things, returning to one of the videos Rowan had sent her. The one of him and Bree that started with her riding him, and ended with Rowan absolutely pounding his sister's tight booty. The way they showed off Bree's cummy bum at the very end was nothing short of pornographic. Worse, even, since Jenny knew them, and was well aware of their sibling relationship.

After playing with herself in the dark for a few minutes, Jenny sent off a quick text to Rowan. She was sure he'd be asleep, but hopeful that he wasn't. She was in luck.

"Still up?" Rowan wrote back. "Not still fucking, are you?"

Jenny grinned, eyes flicking to Kal. "No. Kal's asleep. Is it messed up that I'm still horny?"

"Nah. I kinda still am too."

"Really? You came so much in Bree. I saw it."

"Yeah, well... she's right here next to me, and it's hard not to think about sexy stuff. Even though I came plenty today."

"She's asleep?"

"Yeah."

Jenny toyed with a naughty thought for a moment, but it didn't take her long to decide. "Want to masturbate together?"

Rowan took a moment to respond too. "I do. I just wonder if weirdly that might be cheating somehow."

"Hm. Maybe. But I mean, I'm going to play with myself regardless. And I assume you will too. If we just do it together..."

Jenny let the sentence hang, already hopefully rubbing her pussy. Her eyes lit up in delight as Rowan initiated a video call. She answered immediately.

"Hey," she said.

"Hey. I can see your boobies."

"I know."

Jenny turned her phone to show off a quick flash of Kal next to her. Rowan did the same, showing off Bree's nakedly curled up form next to him.

"This has been a weird day," Rowan said.

"Mmhm. Are you..."

"Playing with myself?"

"Yeah. Are you?"

Rowan silently turned the phone down, showing off his other hand wrapped around his cock and slowly stroking. Jenny made a soft, strangled noise and rubbed herself faster. She showed him her fingers busy on her wet little pussy in return.

"You know, this morning I would have thought this was hot," Rowan said. "And it is. But..."

"I know. I kinda wish Kal was awake to play with instead. Feel bad waking him up though."

"... you want to hear a terrible idea?"

"Yes please."

"I've been thinking about, like, fucking Bree some more and seeing how long before she wakes up."

Jenny gasped, pressing her clit as a thrill ran through it. "That's baaaddd."

"I know."

"... do you think we could do it?"

"Don't see why not."

"And, like, keep the call going?"

"Unf. Genius. I love it."

Jenny grinned at Rowan and how turned on he was. Matching her own arousal very nicely.

"Let's see if we can get away with this. Gimme a sec to prop my phone up."

"Yeah. Same."

Jenny balanced her phone on her nightstand, carefully adjusting it so it showed everything, and hopefully wouldn't fall over. She kept an eye on Rowan's progress even as she planned her attack on her brother.

Pulling the covers off Kal was easy enough. Jenny felt a pang of mixed love and horniness as she gazed at him. She wasn't sure if she could get him hard without waking him, but as it turned out she absolutely could. Her gentle touches and caresses of his cock and balls got him all nicely stiff for her.

"How you doin'?" Jenny asked.

"Ok," Rowan said. "I can definitely lube Bree's bum up some more. I'm just not sure I'll be able to fuck her without her waking up immediately."

"All you can do is try. Kal's probably gonna wake up right away too. Got him hard already, at least."

Jenny spoke casually, but when she met Rowan's gaze in their phones for a second, she realized just how cavalier she was being about something that should have been impossible to even contemplate. She blushed and looked away, but kept toying with Kal's cock and didn't let go of the happy, excited flutter inside her.

"Ready?" she asked when she thought she could keep her voice from wavering.

"Yeah. I think so."

Jenny nodded and carefully straddled her sleeping big brother. She bit her lip and held her breath as she lowered herself, just barely brushing her pussy to the tip of his erection.

She continued so very slowly, impaling and spreading herself open at such an excruciating pace that she would surely have expressed frustration had Kal tried it. As it was, given her and Rowan's sneaky, sexy missions, she just kept at it, even as her legs started to tremble from holding herself in a bit of an awkward spot.

Her patience was rewarded when she sank all the way down, taking her brother entirely while he remained oblivious. Her little snatch was all filled up by her sleeping big brother. So naughty.

****

Rowan was having much the same experience as Jenny. He only dared stretch Bree's bumhole open just a tiny little bit at a time. It was tempting to shove himself balls deep in her. She was lubed and ready enough for it. But he made himself take it slow and steady, filling his big sister's butt as sneakily as physically possible.

He too was rewarded with success, breathing a huge sigh of relief as his hips pressed soft and snug to Bree's beautiful booty.

Rowan glanced over at his phone, having been too entranced by his sleeping sister and her delectable ass to have kept abreast of Jenny's progress. She smiled wide at him, having taken Kal inside her, and was now gently rocking around on his cock. Rowan beamed right back and began to stealthily fuck Bree's butt.

They were both so quiet and good at first, but that could only last so long. Neither could simply use a feather-light touch while fucking their beloved older sibling forever. Rowan thrust harder into Bree's messy butthole, and Jenny rode Kal faster and started to whimper just loud enough to hear.

Bree stirred awake. Rowan almost missed the signs, but caught her gradually increasing alertness. He kept his rhythm steady while she processed her awakening.

"Are you... are you fucking me while I'm sleeping?"

"... not anymore."

"Ooh you horny little thing."

"I know. Sorry. I couldn't sleep though. Needed to cum again."

Bree moaned and lifted her hips some, giving Rowan a better angle for penetration, though their previous prone-bone anal had been pretty fucking good too.

"You couldn't just jerk off on my face or something? Like a normal boy?"

Rowan frowned without breaking rhythm. "Wait, would that be that normal?"

"No. It wouldn't," Kal said.

Bree's head swung around toward the phone that was still mid-video.

"Oh you horny little fucks. You're all in on it?"

"I just woke up," Kal said. "This wanton little thing riding me already."

Jenny giggled. "I was horny too."

"Yeah. That much is pretty obvious."

All four heads were turned toward their respective phones at this point. Bree and Rowan watching Jenny and Kal, and vice versa.

"You're all just lucky this is the hottest way to ever wake up," Bree said, trying to grumble about it.

"I'm definitely lucky," Rowan agreed.

"Better make me cum too."

Rowan sank long and deep strokes into Bree's tight, messy butt.

"Do my very best," he promised.

****

The sibs all got their cums in, one after another. The end result of which was four happy, snuggly, satisfied brothers and sisters.

Rowan and Kal had sloppy, soft cocks after. Bree and Jenny were even messier than they had been before. Jenny's little pussy was fully overflowing with cum, and Bree's bum was a gaping, cummy mess too.

This time, all four of them were able to fall asleep easily, tucked away together in their sexy, incestuous pairings. Despite being up so late, it was the best sleep any of them could ever ask for.

****

Many Days Later

****

Covid restrictions being relaxed had seemingly taken forever, but at least the time had started to pass in a much, much more enjoyable fashion. Rowan hadn't been the worst person to be stuck with anyway, but once they were together, it was a whole new world.

Bree smiled to herself in her mirror as she reminisced. Ever since that first day, she and her brother could hardly be in the same room without getting horny and probably eye-fucking each other, if not actually fucking. Being around their parents at times made things awkward, but there was often enough time through the day where they could be alone. Even if 'alone' sometimes meant sharing with their partners in crime.

Bree daintily applied perfect little touches of makeup to complete her casual-but-sexy outfit. Jenny and Kal were certainly a part of their new sibling relationship. There shouldn't have been any possible way things would work out the way they had, but Bree was happy to blame circumstances. If one was stuck going crazy for long enough, crazy things were bound to happen.

"You ready to go?" Rowan asked, stepping into the room.

"Almost."

Bree caught Rowan's admiring gaze from the corner of her eye. She let him look while pretending not to notice. Already she felt the effects of being in such close proximity, and knowing what their plans were.

"Fuck you look good."

"Why thank you." Bree turned to Rowan and took a few seductive steps toward him. "Shall we?"

"Mmhm."

It had been a long time since there was much of any excuse for dressing up. Bree was excited for a reason to show off a little, even if her outfit was only going to end up scattered across a floor sooner or later. Still worth it.

Rowan's hand landed on her butt as they walked, but carefully pulled away when they neared their parents.

"Where do you two think you're off to?" their mom asked.

"Restrictions got relaxed," Bree said. "You know that."

"You still shouldn't be seeing too many people," their dad warned. "You know-"

"Relax. It's literally just two people. Kal and Jenny. You know them."

"Oh. Well that's fine then. You're both going?"

Bree nodded. "Mmhm. Probably gonna play some board games or something. Just to be around some other people, you know?"

Rowan choked a little as Bree unwisely emphasized 'or something'. She elbowed him sharply and kept smiling angelically.

It wasn't like they really needed permission to head out, per se. But it would be best not to arouse suspicion. That was an important factor when fucking one's brother.

****

Kal gazed fondly at Jenny, who was peering out the front window with remarkable determination. Her anxious watchfulness would have been merely adorable if not for the short skirt she wore with no panties underneath. When she leaned over just right, she flashed such a naughty little peek.

Sexy outfits had become practically a uniform for Jenny lately. She enjoyed showing off and teasing her brother, who in turn very much appreciated this new side of his formerly more appropriate and demure baby sis.