Quarantine Flirting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kal's eyebrows went up.

"Don't look at me like that," Jenny chided. "Just keep... ooh... keep licking me like that."

Jenny turned back to her phone. Somehow her and Bree were the only ones with hands free. Jenny hesitated a moment, then started typing.

"Rowan's really eating your butt?"

Jenny waited a moment, then, "Yep!"

"Damn."

"I know. He's surprisingly good at it too."

Jenny paused even longer thinking about her next text.

"Should I get Kal to do that?"

"If you do, send evidence."

Jenny snorted in amusement, then moaned as Kal licked her clitty just right.

"I was supposed to be flirting with Rowan. What happened to that?"

"Don't know. Guess you did it wrong."

Jenny glanced down at Kal, biting her lip softly. Yeah, something had gone wrong. But somehow it had gone very right too. The pounding emotion inside her wasn't all just from the delightful tingles in her pussy and clit. There was something deeper there too. Something she never would have know could even exist if not for this wonderfully disastrous flirtation.

"Kal?" Jenny asked in a quiet, cute little voice.

"Hm?"

"Do you want to lick my bum?"

Kal raised his head, lips and chin shining from Jenny's wetness. He gave a soft, strangled groan.

Jenny's eyes were big and hopeful, but instead of flipping her over or ignoring her request entirely and going right back to her happy little pussy, Kal stood up off the couch. Jenny panicked for a second, thinking she'd somehow done something wrong. That panic was quelled when he started frantically undoing his pants.

"You're so hard," Jenny said.

Kal snorted. "And whose fault is that?"

"It looks... kind of painful. Does it hurt?"

"It's getting there. Here I thought I should try and show some small restraint, and you go and ask me something like that. About your bum. I could blame Rowan I suppose, but-"

"Bree. I was talking to Bree."

"Yeah, well, either way."

Kal knelt back on the couch. Jenny instinctively closed up her legs, though she wasn't totally sure why. Kal ran his fingertips lightly over her knees and inner thighs, and without the slightest hint of force cause Jenny to drop her guard and slowly spread herself wide open for him again.

She was scared of what he wanted from her, but not because she didn't want it. More because she wanted it so bad it ached. Just looking at her brother right now was giving her an overflow of feeling and emotion that she couldn't properly handle.

"Kal?"

"Yeah?"

Kal positioned himself between Jenny's legs. He had one gentle hand on each hip, and his angrily hard cock settled itself snugly against her pussy.

Jenny was speechless for a moment, lost in the sensation and swirling emotion. She just wanted him to rub harder, really grind on her. To go... inside.

"Kal!" she said urgently.

"What?"

"Can we... can we go to a bed? Yours or mine? Just... a proper bed?"

Kal was visibly reluctant to pull away from her. She felt the same. But she felt it was necessary. If they were going to do this, it shouldn't be here the first time. Not on the couch. In some ways it didn't matter, but in other ways it really did.

"Yeah, Jen," he said. "And... god I hate to say this, but if you want me to stop you can tell m-"

"I don't! I don't want you to stop. Just... not here."

"Thank fuck."

Jenny giggled at the relief in his voice. "You want me that bad?"

"Unf. You have no idea."

"Yes I do." Jenny stood up, and happily didn't even wobble though her legs threatened it. She posed with more confidence than she felt. "But I think it's funny how bad you want to take your baby sister to bed."

Kal's eyes were absolutely smoldering. "Grab your things," he croaked.

"What?"

"We shouldn't leave our clothes for Mom or Dad to find, yeah?"

"Oh. Oh shit, right. Didn't even think of that."

"It's smart going to one of our rooms. We could have been caught so easily. I wouldn't have heard anything."

Jenny nodded. The threat had been real, but even upon realizing it she didn't let it bother her. She was halfway certain she wouldn't even have minded being caught with Kal between her legs.

"I might not even have noticed," Jenny said. "Especially if you were doing that thing with your tongue."

Kal gave her a light swat on the bum and started swiping discarded clothes off the floor. "Come on. Grab some things."

Jenny held both their phones and picked a few articles off the floor. She made sure to let Kal grab her panties. She noted they were embarrassingly wet.

She then scampered off to her room, well aware of her brother's hungry gaze following her. She dumped the clothes on the floor, positioned their phones handily within reach on her bedside table, then took a moment in her mirror trying to straighten out her mussed hair and look halfway presentable.

Kal was just behind her. He added to the pile on the floor, then carefully closed and locked the door behind him. Jenny listened to her heart pound as Kal stalked silently closer, approaching his trembling prey.

"What you doing in the mirror?" he whispered in her ear.

"My hair... it's messy."

"Looks good. Looks like you're... you know."

Jenny shook her head. "I want to-"

"Doesn't matter," Kal said with a kiss on her bare shoulder. "I need you in bed. Now."

"Unf. But-"

"Now, my darling sister." His cock was so hard and throbbing against her, leaking all over her backside. "You couldn't possibly make yourself any more beautiful than you already are anyway."

Jenny blushed furiously, made worse by the fact that they both could see her red face in the mirror. "Liar."

Kal kissed her on the cheek this time, rubbing even harder up against her. "Jen?"

"Hm?"

"I'm going to toss you into bed."

"... ok."

Jenny felt like she was floating, though it really wasn't a particularly long trip before she was bouncing on her mattress. She still felt like the world wasn't quite real. Her brother landing on top of her all naked, smiling, and erect wasn't helping anything.

She spread her legs wide and watched Kal curiously, and with the most adoring eyes she felt she could ever produce. She didn't quite believe the line about how beautiful she was, but the way he looked at her just now, it might well be the truth.

Recalling Bree's earlier comment, Jenny couldn't help a fit of soft giggling. Kal just raised an eyebrow, even as he rubbed his cock over her soaking wet pussy.

"I think we flirted wrong," Jenny offered by way of explanation.

Kal grinned back. "You could say that." A tender hand went to her cheek. "Or maybe... maybe this was the best possible outcome."

"Well I'm not arguing it's not. Just... brothers and sisters aren't meant to end up like this. That's not usual for flirting."

"No. It isn't." Kal leaned in and kissed Jenny deeply. "I think it just means everyone else has been getting it wrong."

"Snnrrk. You idiot."

"Name calling!"

"Shush. Just... fuck, Kal. Stop just teasing me."

"Good. I can't keep that up anyway."

Jenny had to close her eyes entirely as Kal sank into her, filling up her precious pussy. It was overwhelming. Too much. Too perfect.

And even still, by some facet of her that couldn't be stopped now, Jenny fumbled around until she found her phone by touch. She had to open her eyes to take the picture, but luckily seeing her and Kal's joining through the phone was just enough separation that she could handle it. She could process.

"I need a shot," Jenny whispered.

Kal smiled, moving so decadently slow inside her. "I know."

****

Rowan was obsessed. Knowing his big sis had a fantastic ass was one thing. Something he could have admitted even before today. But living the dream was something else entirely.

It wasn't just that Bree's ass turned out to be absolutely perfect and an utter joy to eat out, but also the fact that he and Bree were doing this at all. Those noises she made were sounds Rowan never thought he'd hear from her. It turned him on so damn hard knowing that he was making his sister feel good with his mouth.

"Damn, dude," Bree purred. "Why haven't I been making you do this every day? We've been stuck home together bored to tears and everything. And I coulda had this treatment all that time? Missed opportunity."

Rowan privately agreed, but he just grunted affirmative rather than taking his tongue away from Bree's delicious butthole.

"You'd just keep going 'til your tongue fell off, wouldn't you?" Bree cooed, not sounding the least bit perturbed by Rowan's exuberance. Bree held up her phone. "Alas, I really think I have to show you this."

Rowan was at first curious, then straight up shocked. He lifted his head for a better view.

"Is that-"

"Yep."

"In her-"

"Uh huh."

Rowan's eyes flicked down to Bree's ass, then back to the phone. He swallowed hard. The copious and endless spit he'd been bestowing on his sister's tight bumhole only increased in volume as yet naughtier thoughts occurred to him. He very nearly drooled in quite literal fashion.

"Is that a suggestion?" he asked, voice cracking slightly.

Bree grinned back at him over her shoulder. "Do you really think I'd show you Jenny with her brother's cock in pussy and possibly suggest that-"

The front door opened. Bree and Rowan both froze instantly.

"Bree? Rowan? I'm home."

The sibs looked at each other wild-eyed and scared out of their wits. Then Rowan panicked even harder as Bree's face changed and she peeked her head up over the back of the couch.

"Hey, Mom."

Rowan ducked down further and hissed at his sister. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Answering Mom," Bree whispered back. "Duh."

"Bree? You in the living room?"

"Yeah, Mom."

Rowan curled up in a ball and sent silent prayers off to anyone listening. If there was a god of Not Being Caught Naked With Your Sister, now was certainly the time to make that discovery.

"Have you seen your brother around?" their mom asked, audibly stepping into the doorway.

"Just saw him," Bree answered truthfully, still just allowing her head to be seen.

"Are either of you hungry? I'm thinking dinner might be later. I need to jump in the shower, and I think your father might be a little late getting home and-"

"I'm fine," Bree said. "And Rowan was just snacking on something." She beamed with false innocence. "Why don't you run a bath. Me and Rowan can take care of supper."

Rowan felt sure the suggestion would get them caught for sure. Bree was being far too glib for his comfort. And yet...

"Sure. That sounds nice, thanks sweetie. I could use a nice soak after the day I've had."

"Go do it, Mom," Bree said. "We've just been bored all day anyway. I should have thought of getting something together already."

"Your brother won't mind being volunteered, will he?"

"I'll persuade him somehow."

"That a girl."

Rowan didn't unfold himself until their mother's footsteps had echoed out of hearing distance.

Bree grinned down at him like he was a funny puppy.

"You're playing with fire," Rowan said.

"I bought us time, didn't I?"

"Technically."

"Technically is good enough. Come on."

"Where?"

"My room."

"Your room?"

Bree gave Rowan a Look. "I don't know about you, but I'm turned on as all hell. Your fault, by the way," she said, poking Rowan in the chest. "If you think I'm giving up my chance to ride you, you're-"

"You're serious?"

"Of course."

"You... you mean sex?"

Bree giggled. "Oh my sweet baby brother. Yes. I do." She leaned in close and whispered. "Probably in my butt."

"You-"

"If you want. You seemed to like it, and it's safer that way."

Rowan stayed frozen, trying way too hard to process everything.

"Come onnn," Bree said, slightly exasperated. "I wouldn't think I'd have to convince you to-"

"Our clothes."

"What?"

"We shouldn't leave them."

"Oh yeah. Good call."

Much like Jenny and Kal, though they didn't know it, Bree and Rowan collected bundles of their things and scampered off toward safety. Unlike their counterparts, they had to sneak past their parents' room, hoping their mother wouldn't choose just the wrong moment to peek out into the hallway.

"Think she's naked in there already?" Bree wondered aloud.

"Don't start with me."

"Your dick twitched a little when I said that though."

"No it didn't. It's just 'cause we're moving."

"Uh huh. Sure."

"It's not... shut up."

"You've got- mmph!"

Rowan tackled Bree through her doorway, discarding their clothes and pressing hornily to her. They fumbled to close and lock her door while pressed together, frantically kissing and groping one another.

"Good. I was beginning to think you didn't want me bad enough," Bree mumbled around her brother's searching lips.

"I don't want to get caught balls deep inside you."

"Inside your sis-ter?"

"You think it's funny, don't you?"

"I think it's fucking hot that we almost got caught, sure."

"And what if we actually get caught?"

Bree shrugged. "We didn't."

She shoved Rowan back to her bed. He stumbled and fell to his back. He just lay there while watching Bree glide around the room.

Bree cheekily snapped a quick pic of him lying out naked, hardon sticking straight up and drooling. In practically the same motion, before he could protest her delay, she was already snagging a shoebox out from under her bed.

"What ya got there?"

Bree came up with a bottle of lube. "Secret toy box."

"Toy box?"

"Naughty toys."

"Naturally. Um... what kind of-"

"I might show you some time. If you're good. It's not overly impressive, really, but it works."

Rowan stared at his sister with full appreciation. And not just because she was now kneeling on the bed, a pair of lubed fingers slipping up her bum. The fact that he couldn't quite see what she was doing made it so much more tantalizing. That and how recently he'd been tonguing that very same forbidden hole.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Bree asked.

Rowan blinked and shook his head slightly. "Like what?"

"A little too intensely."

"No, just... I don't know. This is so amazing, and... you're amazing."

Bree gave Rowan a disbelieving look, but her hand seemed to still be moving, her fingers still working her slippery little bumhole.

"Funny what a promise of anal will do for a boy's opinion."

"It's not that," Rowan said.

"It's not?"

"... well it's partly that. Partly your ass. Partly, like, other sexy stuff."

"Tits?"

"Those too, yes. You're making this difficult."

"Shoulda said I was making this hard," Bree said, grinning as she flicked Rowan's cock with her free hand.

Rowan groaned softly at the small contact. He was so painfully aroused.

"I'm gonna cum too fast," Rowan mumbled regretfully.

Bree didn't seem bothered by the possibility. "So? Not like we're stopping at one anyway."

"How do you know?"

"I know."

"Do we have time?"

"Maybe. Probably. We'll see."

Rowan sighed. "You know the weird thing is even though you're being flippant, I still believe you know what you're doing."

"Dude, I'm about to fuck my brother. I don't even believe I know what I'm doing."

"And yet I trust you. I think that's part of what I was trying to get at. Like... just that it's you. I trust you. I love you. And yeah, you're super hot and I'm hornier than I've ever, ever been, but I don't think any of that would be nearly the same if you weren't... you. My sister."

Bree pounced on Rowan and kissed him aggressively as he finished speaking.

"You ass," she said.

"What?"

"I was trying to ignore that stuff. I just really need you in me right now."

"You still can have me. I'm all yours."

"Well you kind of throw things off when you go and make me feel things and need to kiss you and stuff."

Rowan grinned at Bree's attempt to both look annoyed with him and ferociously make out at the same time.

"So sorry."

"I know you're not."

Bree slowly sat up, reluctantly dragging herself away from Rowan's mouth. Her ass was already brushing his cock, and as she moved she deliberately pushed against it, nearly sitting right on his erection.

"Unf."

Bree's lips quirked. "You like that?"

"You know I do."

She retrieved her bottle of lube and carelessly drizzled some on Rowan's cock, slicking both him and her butt as she kept grinding gently on him.

"You love that you're still gonna get my booty, don't you?"

"... I do kind of love that, yes."

"Lucky little brother."

"Who's to say you're not the lucky one?"

Bree fully smirked at Rowan as she positioned her butt just right and held his cock steady, then lowered herself onto his shaft.

Bree's eyelids fluttered and she sucked in a sharp, intense breath as Rowan's cock popped inside her. Despite the obvious burst of pleasure she must feel, Rowan was immediately ready to concede that yes, he was a tremendously lucky little brother.

His big sister's ass. Not just his for the licking, but now actually slipping inside her, being engulfed by that perfect booty. Bree's booty. His one and only sister.

"You like that, huh?" Bree said, eyes shining with equal parts mischief and arousal.

"How do you just have the perfect ass?" Rowan asked. His hands slid up her thighs, reaching for her butt.

"Ooh, you really, really like it." Bree closed her eyes for a second, bouncing a little to really fill herself up with Rowan's cock. "Feels good?"

"Amazing," Rowan assured her, grabbing and massaging Bree's butt cheeks as she settled fully on him, burying his cock completely up her bum.

Bree wiggled around on Rowan, making them both groan.

"My ass all filled by my bro-ther," she cooed.

Then, reluctantly, Bree lifted herself fully off him. Rowan panicked almost as badly as when they'd nearly been caught by their mom.

"What are you doing?"

"Relax. We need a shot of it, don't we?

Bree turned around and carefully sat back down on Rowan's cock, this time with her ass facing him. It felt just as tight and incredibly naughty, plus the brand new bonus of getting to see himself sinking into Bree's bumhole. Watching his shaft disappearing and being swallowed entirely up his sister's booty was worth the momentary lack of contact.

Rowan fumbled for his phone, unwilling to take his eyes off Bree slowly lifting and lowering herself even for a second. Her tight butthole dragged up and down his shaft, perfectly conforming to him at all times.

Rowan snapped a pic. He'd been wondering about permanently saving some of the day's pictures, and now he knew for sure they'd all have to go to a special folder hidden away somewhere. He couldn't ever get rid of the evidence, even if it was stupid as hell to keep images of him and Bree and everything they'd been up to.

But he couldn't give this up. Not ever.

In fact...

"What are you doing?" Bree asked, watching curiously over her shoulder even as she continued to ride Rowan.

"Nothing."

"You are too. That phone's still pointed at me."

"Maybe."

"You're taking a video!"

"... maaayyybe."

Bree actually sped up. "Bad brother!" She moaned low in her throat. "Make sure I get a copy too."

"Of course."

****

Kal pounded Jenny's little pussy. He couldn't get enough of her cute whimpering and squealing, and the absolutely adorable, pouty eyes she made at him whenever he even thought about taking it easier.

They were both lost in it now. There was nothing rational remaining, really. Neither of them had intended to go this far, but now that they were here, they were trapped by their own passions. Quite willingly.

Jenny stared up at Kal, still flushed and panting from cumming on his cock.

"You close?" she asked.

"Unf. Yeah."

"Will you... do it inside?"

"... is that what you want?"

Jenny bit her lip, looking almost shy. "It'll make a better picture if you do," she said quietly.