Quarantine Flirting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are they?" Jenny whined, bouncing softly in frustration, which only made her skirt and bent over posture all the more scandalous.

"They're coming," Kal said.

"We can finally actually meet up. We got Mom and Dad gone. Urrgh. They should be here already."

"Gotta be patient."

"How'm I possibly supposed to be patient?"

"I don't know."

Kal walked up behind Jenny and casually slipped his hand up her shirt. She sighed happily and he felt her untense just a little.

Their relationship had almost immediately turned into one where he could feel her up at basically any time, and she'd either just let him play, or actively melt into him and purr at the attention. Jenny fondled him at times too, but was more likely to want him touching her. Hence her new proclivity for short skirts, loose tops, and only very rarely any underwear at all.

Jenny was a lot more willing to be patient while she had Kal playing with her. She still peered fixedly out the window, but thoroughly enjoyed his hands roaming everywhere, and even got into grinding back hard on him.

"Oh, finally," Jenny finally said when a car pulled in outside.

"See. Patience is rewarded."

"If I'd been patient, you wouldn't have been grabbing my boobs and grinding on my butt just now. So how's that reward system really working?"

Kal stopped to consider while Jenny wriggled out of his grasp and flounced off to answer the door. She had a point. Impatience had been rewarded in this case.

****

Bree and Rowan had stopped to pick up beer. They'd had to mostly keep their hands to themselves before arriving at Kal and Jenny's house, but now that they had arrived, Bree's excitement grew tremendously. Just watching Rowan walk ahead of her to the front door got her mind working on some very dirty thoughts.

"Hi!" Jenny said exuberantly, meeting Rowan and then Bree each with a big hug.

"Well hello," Bree said.

Casual greeting hugs hadn't really been a thing for a while, so that was nice in itself, and there was the added subtle eroticism present just based on the unique relationship the four people there all shared.

Jenny bounced back inside, eagerly beckoning Bree and Rowan to follow.

"Unf," Rowan said quietly. "She's not even wearing panties."

"Yeah," Bree said just as softly. "I saw." She glanced at her brother. "You like that skirt on her, huh?"

"Well... yeah. But more thinking about you in one of those skirts."

"Ha! Good answer."

"You know I like them on you. And it would have been a good day for it."

"True."

"And I know you like the attention."

"Careful. I'll make you wear a skirt. See how you like it."

"I wouldn't look nearly as good in it."

"Ah."

The sibs followed Jenny's eye-catching flounce into the house. Bree gave Kal a quick hug in greeting, not quite as exuberant as the one Jenny had graced her with. Bree could remember not so long ago wanting to get cozier with him, and it still made sense to her on some level, but being with Rowan made other romantic prospects pale in comparison. How was anyone supposed to match her brother anymore?

In a rather fascinating twist, Bree's story to their parents had been technically true. They were actually intending to play board games and stuff. Kal and Jenny had one ready to go already, in fact.

It was the circumstances and atmosphere that Bree had wisely decided not to provide any details about. Right from the start-brother and sister pairs cozily next to each other on either side of the table-it was by far the most intimate casual drinking and game playing experience any of them had yet been party to.

"God, I feel like I haven't been anywhere in forever," Bree said. "Nice getting out."

Rowan nodded, already drinking deeply from his first beer. No one was being particularly shy about getting a bit tipsy. They were pretty damn comfortable with each other by now, but meeting in person still required a small amount of ice breaking.

"Glad you could come over," Kal said.

Bree noted his hand already in his sister's lap. She had to admit, a short skirt and no panties might well have been the correct choice. So easy for a sneaky brother to gain access.

"This is gonna be fun," Jenny said. The innocent smile on her face belied Kal almost certainly rubbing her pussy under the table already. "How do we play?"

Kal rolled his eyes. "Jen, you said you remembered."

"Well I thought I did. I mean, you put the little roads and towns and stuff out. But, like, what are the numbers on the little circles all for?"

Bree snickered at Kal's exasperation. "To be fair, I might need a reminder of rules too. Been forever since I played Catan."

"Alright, fair enough," Kal said. He took a swig of beer, and kept his other hand busy between Jenny's legs. "Let's get into it."

****

Rowan was having a great time. Sure, partly because he'd gone kind of hard at the beer right from the start. Just until he got a good buzz though. He slowed down after, not wanting to ruin a good thing.

Game night was improved tremendously by the addition of copious alcohol, and then even a fuckload more than that by the free rein everyone had to be just as naughty as they wanted with their sibling in front of a live audience.

Plenty of sexy pics and videos had been shared by now. Quite a scary amount, really. But it was still so much more visceral in person. Rowan got to watch Jenny and Kal close up, and in turn be observed by them as he and Bree teased and felt each other up.

It was even perfectly acceptable to pull his pants off in the middle of a board game so his sister could jerk him off under the table. It was a total win all round.

"I've got wood," Rowan announced.

"Yes," Bree said, her fingers silkily stroking his cock. "We all know."

"I mean to trade. In the game."

"You keep making that joke," Jenny giggled.

"Bet you placed on all those trees just so you could," Kal accused.

"... maybe," Rowan said. "Anyway, I need wheat."

"What, no innuendo for that one?" Bree asked.

"Nah. Pretty much just the wood is dirty. Especially when sheep get involved."

"Ew. Don't even start," Jenny said, wrinkling her nose.

"We should start making him strip every time he says something inappropriate," Kal suggested.

"Stripping games are actually weirdly appropriate in this case," Bree acknowledged. "Even though Rowan's already got his pants off."

"Quick side game of strip poker then?" Kal asked. "Then we can get back to this."

"Ooh, like first one naked just has to deal with it while we play?" Bree asked. "Sounds fun."

Rowan was rather looking forward to more clothes coming off, and hadn't particularly minded having to strip down more for making bad jokes. Totally worth it. But he easily agreed to the side game, as did Jenny.

Cards had already been dealt before Jenny realized what a disadvantage she was at.

"Hey, wait though. I only have, like, two things on," Jenny complained.

Everyone else just laughed at her.

"Shoulda wore more, I guess," Bree said.

"Disagree," Kal said, casually running a hand up Jenny's shirt. "It's the perfect amount. You've still got socks, remember."

"Oh yeah," Jenny said, slightly mollified. "Still, though. We're counting Rowan's pants as already off, right?"

"Yep," Bree said.

Rowan shrugged and accepted the judgement, getting his sister back some by wrapping an arm around her and blatantly caressing her boob.

Bree retaliated by gripping Rowan's cock tighter and making it impossible to focus on anything but his slow, under-the-table handjob.

****

Jenny was a bit miffed at how quickly she lost all her clothes. Sure, everyone else got half-naked in the process. That was good. But it wasn't enough.

On the other hand, she did have everyone's full attention when she stood to get herself some water. Kal was most important, but she liked Rowan and Bree watching her too. Maybe a little too much. Her pussy was running down her thighs, and it wasn't all because of how much Kal had been fingering her.

Jenny vibrated in a mixture of excitement and mild anxiety as she filled a glass with water. She couldn't keep an eye on everyone staring at her, and her imagination ran a little wild.

She heard a chair push back, and soft footsteps. Before she knew it, there were arms wrapping around her and Kal's lips brushing her shoulder from behind.

"God you're hard to resist like that," Kal whispered to her.

Jenny gasped and giggled softly. "Naked, you mean?"

"Largely that, yes. Also, just, like, in front of everyone, all confidant and horny."

"I don't know that I'm confident."

"That's ok. I do."

Kal was grinding on her. Fully grinding. Right in front of Rowan and Bree. So bad. Jenny felt herself gushing even more embarrassingly as Kal did what he did best to her.

It was only when Kal spun her around to kiss her deeply that Jenny saw the other two were busy with each other as well. Rowan and Bree were still watching closely, but Bree was jerking Rowan off while he played with her boobs, and occasionally dipped a hand down between her legs.

Things devolved a bit from there. Instead of getting back to any sort of games, Kal knelt down in front of Jenny and started licking her pussy. He was so fucking good at that. All she could do was lean back, tousle his hair, and enjoy a lovely brotherly tonguing.

Jenny felt bigger tummy flutters when Bree bent over the table and dropped her panties, inviting Rowan to eat her cute butthole. Which he totally did.

Jenny hadn't yet dared to try much ass play. Some, sure, but nothing much. Nothing real. The way Bree took it so casually and appeared to love it as much as Rowan really made Jenny curious.

"You're enjoying that, aren't you?" Kal said quietly enough not to be overheard.

"Shush," Jenny said just as quietly.

"Your pussy flooded when Rowan started eating Bree's ass."

"I said shush. No talkies. Only lickies."

Kal grinned and gave Jenny's slit a nice, long, loving lick. Jenny shoved his face harder into her snatch. He was still smirking, but took the hint.

Jenny kept fixedly watching Rowan eat Bree's ass. She knew what that felt like. Kal had licked her bum for her, even though they mostly kept returning to pussy licking instead.

It was the way Jenny knew Bree could take Rowan's cock up her butt that truly intrigued her. The way Bree even loved that kind of sex. It was super hot, but also pretty intimidating. Jenny didn't think she could really do it, but if she was ever going to find out for sure this was probably the day.

Jenny was still lost in the naughty thrill of theoretical butt stuff when Kal made her cum all over his face. It was a nice, sexy release, but it definitely wasn't going to be the extent of the day. Not even close.

****

Bree rather enjoyed the feeling of walking naked through someone else's house. It felt dangerous and risky, even though it very much wasn't in this case. Everyone else was just as naked as she was at this point.

Still, the unfamiliar hallways and rooms made it scarier and more daring than it really was, and it was a thrill just to pad around without her clothes on. It made even an ordinary trip to the bathroom fun.

Jenny was waiting for Bree outside the bathroom door when she came back out. Judging by the awkward and shy way Jenny was standing, it wasn't just that she needed to pee too.

"What's up?" Bree asked.

"I wanted to ask you something," Jenny said, tucking her hair back behind one ear, more as a way to fidget than anything. Her lack of clothes left her fewer options for something to do with her hands.

It was a unique kind of situation, both girls being naked like this and headed into some sort of meaningful exchange. Bree wasn't used to it. It wasn't an overtly sexual thing. At least she assumed it wasn't. That Jenny wasn't about to come on to her. That would be weird.

But for not being intimate with each other, Bree and Jenny were very close, and knew each other's sexuality really quite closely. Intimate without being intimate. There was a certain charge there that couldn't be helped. Not while both nude and freshly licked to brotherly cums.

"Ask away," Bree said gently.

"'K. It might be weird. Or maybe it won't be."

"You've seen my brother fucking me in the ass many times," Bree said with a crooked smile playing on her lips. "I don't think you could ask anything too weird right now."

Jenny giggled softly. "Yeah. True. And it's kind of about that."

"About Rowan?"

"No. More about... butt stuff."

Bree thought for a second. "Oh."

"I just... I see you do it so easily. And I think maybe Kal would like it. And maybe I would. And I want to try... but I'm scared... and what if he likes it but I don't, but-"

"Shhh, slow down there. It's fine."

Jenny shifted her weight and hugged her arms around herself. Possibly wishing she hadn't initiated this conversation while they were both naked.

"Sorry," Jenny said. "I just wish I could be a little braver, maybe."

Bree laughed. "You're very brave."

"I'm not."

"How many girls you think would share a relationship with their brother like you have?"

"I... that's just the way it started. It was an accident."

"Mmhm. But do you know how many pictures and videos of the two of you exist now?"

"... a lot."

"Correct. And the outfit you chose to wear today, very daring. Not to mention the... lack of outfit currently."

Jenny blushed and shuffled her feet, but smiled tentatively back at Bree. "You think?"

"That or you're a total exhibitionist and getting off on all this."

"Hey!"

"I mean, everyone is a little. Let's be real. But no, point is that you can certainly be brave when you want to be. When you're horny, at the very least."

"I think everyone's braver when they're horny enough," Jenny mumbled.

"Very true. So one option would just be to get you horny enough. Or, since we're all here anyway and this is sounding like it could get fun, I can be moral support."

"... would you?"

"Sure. Now please tell me you at least have a decent lube already. I didn't bring any."

Jenny nodded quickly. "I do. I've tried, um, just putting a couple fingers in. And Kal has too. I think he likes it."

"Probably. If I know anything about brothers..."

Jenny giggled. "That doesn't count. Rowan's uniquely obsessed."

"Ha, he is, isn't he?" Bree sighed fondly, thinking of her brother and his anal fixation. "Though to be fair, so am I. Can't pin it all on him."

"It really feels that good?"

"It can. It can feel amazing, or it can just hurt. I've had enough practice I know what I'm doing. Best thing we can do for you is just start getting you some practice too."

"And you'll help?"

"Mmhm. Let's get lubed up."

Jenny's eyes widened, and Bree had to hold back from laughing at her strange innocence.

"Right now?"

"Yep," Bree said. "Just get warmed up. Don't have to jump into anything, but at least get your bum ready just in case."

Jenny nodded slowly, then turned and pattered off to her room. Bree followed, casually watching Jenny's butt. No doubt Kal was subtly infatuated with it, even if he hadn't pressed for getting inside it. And what a twist of fate it was that Rowan was trying to get into Bree's ass every chance he got instead of that sweet little booty swaying in front of her.

It wouldn't have taken much difference in the world for the two pairs of siblings to never have ended up together as they had. For Bree not to ever have experienced fucking her brother every day and nuzzling close at night.

She couldn't begrudge Jenny at all for nearly having snagged her little brother. And, in fact, Bree really only felt the urge to help her out. Granted, part of that was the thrill of possibly getting to witness Jenny losing her anal virginity in the hottest, naughtiest possible way.

"So should I just-"

"You've fingered yourself, you said," Bree reminded her. "Just basically do that. Do what feels good. You don't have to march straight down to Kal and demand he pound your bumhole or anything."

"True."

"Just enjoy it. Same with any sex. Don't force it. If it's not fun or doesn't feel right, don't do it. Maybe do it later. Maybe do it never. Pressure just makes everything bad."

Jenny nodded shyly even as she poked a slippery finger up her bum. Bree took some lube too and fingered her butthole with a little more grace and expertise.

The girls both watched each other intently, occasionally breaking into soft giggles at the absurdity of their situation. But it was actually pretty hot too, and Bree found herself quite horny before long. Both because of fingering her ass next to Jenny doing the same, and for the tantalizing promises of what might come after.

****

Kal noted some sneaky secret between Jenny and Bree when they returned together. He had no idea what it could possibly be. There was no obvious answer. But it was definitely something.

They didn't say anything aloud, but Kal knew Jenny well enough to know she was acting a bit funny, and the girls were exchanging some very meaningful glances at times.

Kal toyed with the idea that they'd sneaked off to make out together or something, which was an intriguing thought, but not very probable. They weren't really the types. Plus it would be cheating, which seemed not at all in the spirit of the day.

Jenny maybe started drinking a little heavier afterward too, but not enough to be a problem, Kal was pretty sure.

"You ok?" Kal whispered to his sister while they were packing up Catan and debating what else they wanted to try.

"Of course."

"You're acting funny."

"Am I?"

"A little, yeah."

Jenny's eyes glinted. "Maybe there's something. But I'm not ready to tell you yet."

"Later?"

"Mmhm."

"Ok."

Kal watched Jenny over the next hour. He would have done so anyway, since she was naked and beautiful, and a naked and beautiful sister is hard to resist. She kept dashing off into the next room when she wasn't needed at the table, and running back in when she was called, her cheeks always flushed, and always with those sneaky glances toward Bree.

Kal tried meeting Bree's gaze at one point and silently asking what was up. Bree understood based on her impish grin back at him, but she refused to comment.

Everyone was pleasantly tipsy by the end of the next game, and rather than trying to focus on more gameplay-broken up with casual sexiness, of course-decided that a movie probably made more sense. Especially since everyone was kind of looking for an excuse to sit close and cuddle nakedly with their respective sibling partner.

Jenny appeared very determined at this point, and once the movie was running she impatiently made Kal sit down so she could climb in his lap. Kal heard Bree chuckling, though she was cut off by Rowan brazenly kissing her while the movie was still showing opening credits.

"What are you up to?" Kal asked softly.

"What makes you think I'm up to something?" Jenny countered.

"Well... I've just realized that there's a bottle of lube next to us. And you've probably been running back and forth to it all last game."

"... maaayyybe."

Kal ran his hands up Jenny's ticklish sides. "What subterfuge is this, little sister?"

Jenny laughed and swatted at him. She glanced at Bree and Rowan, but they were lost in their own world already, making out fiercely and groping one another freely. Kal didn't think it would be long before Bree sat on Rowan's dick.

"I wanted to keep my butt warmed up," Jenny finally admitted.

"You... what? Is this Bree setting you up for something?"

"No. I asked her for help is all." Jenny bit her lip, looking all cute and becoming. "I thought maybe... while she's here and supportive... if you wanted we could try it in my butt."

Kal grinned slowly, running a finger up Jenny's butt crack and indeed finding copious lube. "Oh you little sneak."