All Comments on 'Quarterback's Descent Ch. 03'

by LockedsubLA

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I hope the seniors get some revenge

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fantastic!!! Keep it coming!

ty_bondty_bond4 months ago

great first three charters and I like that you setting up stuff for later use. I sure hope Drew gets tied up at some point I want to see the freshman totally dominate him

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

There's not a chance a jock like Drew would tolerate such shit, pictures being shown would get the freshmen expelled and once he entered the transfer portal or quit the school, they wouldn't be able to show their face. The story ignores natural retaliation to such blackmail, especially a testosterone filled college kid.

steverino47steverino473 months ago

I thought the story was entertaining but had to suspend the reality of male sports locker rooms - could never happen that no team mates have seen the penis of a college senior quarterback. Probably had 3 years of middle school football and training, 4 years of high school football and training, and 3 years of college football practices, scrimmages, games etc- and off season weight lifting and other gym work - and off season track - to get stronger - that's lots of locker room changing even if you are avoiding showers.

SphfanSphfan3 months ago

Any chance we might get a part 4? This story is amazing! I hope they really up the humiliation and blackmail.

LockedsubLALockedsubLA2 months agoAuthor

Hi all, thank you for all of the messages and interest. Unfortunately, I’ve been busy with work and haven’t had a chance to write. Hoping to write again in April and get the next chapter out next month. Hope everyone comes back and enjoys the next chapter once it’s out!

mic1980devmic1980dev2 months ago

so hot, please more, love your ideas, fuck them, expose them, invert their cocks, tattoo them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous