Quasimodo

Story Info
Popular girl gets her comeuppance.
1.9k words
4.22
11.6k
12

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,098 Followers

"Hey Kwaz, come over here."

"OK Vince," I said. I walked over to Vince and a few of the guys and said, "What's up?"

"What do you think of my girl Debbie?" He asked.

"Wha-what do you mean Vince? Debbie's a nice girl and really pretty."

"Come on Kwaz. Be honest now. Admit it, she's a fucking bitch. Tell me you wouldn't like to fuck her."

"Well, uh . . . err, uh . . . "

Vince started laughing and said, "Look Kwaz. I know she is a stuck up bitch who looks down on everyone, and I only dated her FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF MONTHS because she put out." He motioned to the other five guys standing with him and continued, "She treats all these guys like shit, and has done it all through high school. And I've had enough of her so I'm going to dump her stuck up ass Saturday night, but before I do, I'm going to make her think that we'll be together forever if she'll agree to let a few of my friends fuck her. These guys have all agreed, and now I'm asking you if you want to fuck that stuck up bitch."

"Well, uh . . . sure Vince. Debbie is really hot. How are you gonna do this?"

Vince slapped me on the back and said, "Welcome to the club, buddy. Here's the plan. I told her that watching her get fucked by a couple of my friends has always been a fantasy of mine. I know she's always thought Mark here was kind of hot so I told her that he would be in on it. So this is the last Saturday night we have before we all take off for college. Anyway, Saturday night, my parents are going out of town so she's coming over around 8:00. I'll loosen her up with a little of Dad's booze and then I'll tie her down on my bed, blindfold her and then you all can have fun with her. After I put the blindfold on, I'm setting up a video camera to record the whole thing."

I asked, "Are you sure you want me to be part of this, Vince?"

"I absolutely do, Kwaz. But you have to go last so she can feel the rest of us. I don't want your big donkey dong ruining her for everyone else. Be at my place around 9:00 Saturday."

"OK Vince. I'll see you then."

As I was walking home, I thought to myself that I couldn't fucking believe it. The ugliest guy in the school gets to fuck the hottest and most stuck up girl in the school. Debbie has a perfect body with big tits, great legs and a beautiful face. But she is a fucking snooty bitch. And I get to fuck her. When I entered high school, the kids nicknamed me Quasimodo after the bell ringer, but it was later shortened to Kwaz. I suppose it's deserved. I'm only 5'5" tall, but I weigh 175 pounds and am not much to look at. I've never had a date and no girl has ever looked twice at me.

But my claim to fame is my cock. By my freshman year in high school, it was eight inches long and now, after graduating, it's reached nine inches. And when it's fully erect, its' just a fraction under 11 inches and has a significant girth. That's why they want me to go last, I suppose.

For the next few days, I lost count of the number of times that I jerked off just thinking about the weekend. I also rented a couple porn videos just to make sure I knew what I wanted to do with the bitch. On Saturday, I was almost giddy with excitement, and I made it to Vince's house by 8:30. So I ended up walking around the neighborhood until I saw a couple of the other guys get there at 9:00.

We all went inside and Mark checked to make sure we were all at least 18 years old and then told us to wait downstairs while he went upstairs to check on Debbie and Vince. They both told him they were 18 years old, so he motioned for us to come up. Mark told us to give him two minutes and then come on into the bedroom. When we entered, we were greeted by Mark's ass pumping up and down as he fucked the naked, tied and blindfolded Debbie. Vince was holding a video camera and was recording everything. The rest of us took off our clothes and waited our turns.

"Uuuuunnnnggh! Ah, ah, ah!" She moaned as Mark pumped her pussy. Mark lasted about 10 minutes before shooting his load into her pussy. He climbed off and wiped his cock on the sheet and stepped to the side. We were all enthralled watching the cum leak from her used pussy.

Mark took the camera and I went to Vince and asked if anything was off limits. "Ha," he said. "You can do anything you want with her. Humiliate her as much as you want. If she had any idea that Frank and you were looking at her naked body, let alone fucking her, she would die." I smiled and nodded my head. I knew that Frank was a tall skinny nerd who still had acne. As I turned, I saw that Frank was just pushing his cock into Debbie's pussy. He had a look of complete satisfaction and ecstasy on his face. At first he tried to take a selfie while fucking her, but eventually he handed the phone/camera to Bill who took several shots of the pimply nerd fucking the hot bitch.

I had to wait for my turn for a couple of hours. After the other guys all fucked her, two of them wanted to stick both of their cocks into her pussy at the same time so they jumped in front of me. This made her scream like she was being tortured. "Owwwww! N-n-no! Please don . . . Aaaaahhh! Ah fuck! Aaarrrgh!" Eventually they developed a rhythm and pounded her pussy for over 15 minutes leaving a quivering mass of flesh lying on the bed.

Vince smiled at me and nodded towards his well-fucked girlfriend. "Your turn."

As I approached the hottest girl in our graduating class lying there naked, I thought of the many times she snubbed me, made fun of me, called me names, knocked books off my desk and humiliated me. Since she was already so well lubricated by all the cum dripping from her enlarged pussy, I rammed my big cock all the way into her cunt. "Aaarrrg shit! Aaaahhhh! Fuck fuck fuck! Aaaarrrrgggh!" She screamed.

I pounded her pussy as hard as I could as she thrashed and bucked on the bed. As I looked around, I saw that all the guys were taping me fuck Debbie as they grinned at me and gave me 'thumbs up.'. I know it's because anyone getting fucked by me should be totally humiliated.

I fucked Debbie hard and long. She was screaming like a wanton whore, "Aaaah! Fuck me! Make me your whore! Yes! Yes! Yes! Aarrrggh! Aaaiiee!"

Vince motioned for me to stop thrusting into her, and when I did, he whispered to me, "I'm going to take off her mask, OK?" I nodded and began pumping again. Vince moved to the head of the bed and pulled the blindfold off.

I would have loved to have a picture of the look on her face when she saw who was fucking her conceited cunt. At first, she appeared to be trying to get her hands loose, and her face had a look of complete disgust on her face. "N-no! Stop. St-stop please. Don . . . Aaahh! Unnngg! Oh shit. Aaahhh!" I was pounding her defenseless pussy as she was coming over and over. "Aaarrrgghg! Yes. Yes. Yes. Fuck meeeee!"

I looked into her face and said, "Tell me you're my bitch. Tell me you want my cock."

"Oh yessss. Yesss. Please, uhn, uhn! Yessss! Pl-please, give me your c-cock. Make me your bitch!"

I heard the other guys cheer, "Yeah! Fuck the slut Kwaz."

I increased my pace and twisted her hard nipples. When she opened her mouth, I spit into it and told her to swallow it.

She did without hesitation and panted, "Yesss sir. I . . . I'm y-your b-bitch. Please fuck m-me harder."

I pounded her pussy until she was on the verge of passing out. My friends continued to cheer me on and every once in a while one would reach over and slap her tits. Finally, I blew my load deep into her fuck hole. As Debbie laid there recovering, covered with sweat and cum, I stood up and walked to the head of the bed.

I heard one of the guys say, "Yes. He's gonna make her . . . " And then they all cheered again and gave each other high fives.

When I reached the head of the bed, I shoved my cock into her face and she immediately opened her mouth and cleaned my cock. I saw everyone getting video of this so after my cock was clean, I moved forward and dropped my balls into her mouth. She licked and sucked my balls as I looked at Vince and whispered, "Untie her hands."

After her hands were untied, she put her hands on my legs and continued to suck my balls as I smiled at the guys filming us. I slowly slid my body until my ass hole was above Debbie's face watching the guys' eyes become as big as saucers. I leaned forward and Debbie looked up at me and I said, "Lick my ass hole, slut," as I lowered my ass onto her beautiful face.

I looked down at her as I felt her tongue begin licking around my ass hole. I heard all of the guys saying things like, "Oh man, he's making her lick his ass hole;" and "He turned her into a real whore;" and "I've never had my ass rimmed;" and "I think he owns this bitch."

She shoved her tongue into my ass and I rode her mouth for a few minutes before sliding back and letting my flaccid cock fall into her open mouth. Eventually I stood and walked to Vince and thanked him.

"You don't have to thank me Kwaz. What you did to this stuck up slut was worth the price of admission. Thank you, buddy." Then he looked down at Debbie and said, "We're through bitch. Get dressed and get the fuck out."

Even though we were just 18, we went downstairs and each had a couple of Vince's dad's beers after Debbie left. Even though everyone had a great time taking a revenge fuck on Debbie, apparently I was the star of the show.

This evening was the defining moment for my summer for two reasons. First, I was finally accepted by the "cool guys" and got to hang out with them on weekends. And second, Debbie called and called and called me until I agreed to meet with her. She begged me to fuck her again and even agreed to be my girlfriend for the summer as long as I gave her access to my cock.


BJB69
BJB69
1,098 Followers