All Comments on 'Queen Anne Theater Ch. 01'

by red170

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
I don't know where this story is heading...

I don't know where this story is heading...However i have an idea...How can a man say he loved and cherished his wife, and want her to be used as a low life whore by strangers, submitting her to all kind of diseases and degradations? That's not love, it's sickness...2* for now...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks for the flashback in my mind

I remember well our first trip to a XXX theater... We did not get involved with some of the action off the screen... But my wife and I discussed this very thing within the last week...thanks 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Memories

You brought back memories of the Queen Anne. Went thereany times in the late 70's.

Sadly never saw a show like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Shouldn't this be in the humor section?

Anyone who celebrates this kind of treatment of a woman has got to be a sick jokester, or a monster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
true or not true

just to let the readers know, I graduated from the high school in that "model community" township in 1972. SO I know the existence of the Queen Anne Theater at that time is a fact. AS to the rest of the story, the readers must decide for themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A stroke-fest at best.....

....a sad tale, most likely.

The best thing going for you, is your rather crisp writing style, clean technicals lacking excesses of any kind, except in the content....

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Give Us A Break**

This is an adult site. This was written by a kid.

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 8 years ago
Good Start

This was a good start and I am eager to read more.

Thank you for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story

Stories on here are for entertainment of the readers like myself. it has given us some ideas. my wife and I of things to do and to enhance our sex lives.

people are to critical of people's writing style. they're not writing an award-winning novels just having some fun. so lighten up on the criticism. it's easy to criticize when you're anonymous.

good story dude looking forward to part 2...

Debbie & Robert From Las Vegas.........

flrover69flrover69over 7 years ago
One hot Story.

It brings to mind my early days in several adult theaters. My experiences were in the 1960's and pre-date the HIV and other frequent STD's that discourage uninhibited bareback sex today.

Many of those theaters had "side" rooms for private or semi-private sex. I've had some great sex In public sections both with my wife and anonymous other partners of both sexes. My wife wasn't fond of involving others except to enjoy their watching our action. She has allowed me to enjoy pleasure with other men in her presents, but never with other women.

I can now admit to many visits to theaters alone and getting off during unprotected sex with both women and men during some fantastic regular, oral, anal and group sessions. Today only someone with a suicidal intent would do what we did during those days.

I definitely enjoyed your work and look forward to chapter 2.

northparkbinorthparkbialmost 7 years ago

Regardless of a few comments by the small-minded, this is a tale with potential. But it needs significant editing to make it more readable.

becker92548becker92548about 2 years ago

Its been 5yrs and we are waiting for another chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous