Queen Bitch Part 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is.. it is. And worst of all is knowing that I have those memories and tastes. I love the taste of cum, the way it drips down the back of your throat when you have a big dick in your mouth." She licked her lips and looked up at him, "It's horrible. I am more her than I am your father. I want fucked all the time. But most of all I get a fix out of pleasing a man."

"That is sick." He sighed, pulling away from her.

"Do you still want me as your father? I'm just being honest with you and want you to know what is going on and why it is going on."

"Of course." He smiled, feeling the baby kick, "It just kicked."

She laughed and sat up. "I know. Another little Brooke. And this time I'm bringing it into the world. It sucks but.. at least I don't have my periods. You should see how bitchy I get. Oh fuck. You'd call me a…. cunt."

"Worse than your yeast infection?"

She stood up and began to remove her robe, "Fuck yeah. That was bad too." Carefully she removed every stitch of clothing and stood in front of him naked with her huge belly. Her whopping breasts stuck out at least do double D cups. She walked over to him and took his hand and guided it down her body to her wet slit. "I've done everything on that tape you know. And even with this belly I want to fuck. Am I fuckable?"

"Are you what?" he said, looking up at her breasts and then at her pussy. "I see you've been keeping it trimmed at least."

She began to rub her hands across his chest, smiling down at him with his hand inside of her. "You are such a strong boy. I just want to know if I'm still good looking like this or if this belly gets in the way. Donnie keeps telling me that I am a fat slob."

"That asshole doesn't know anything." He said, moving his hand along the insides of her. "This thing is soon going to bring life into the world. It's a shame that you have to go through it. This is not your body and you have to realize it."

Jordan quietly smiled a defeated smile and removed his hand from her. She sat down on the bed and crawled in next to him. "You the only man who has ever said that to me. Everybody else thinks that I am some kind of whore. Which is not entirely a lie."


"You're not a whore!" he protested.

She bent forward and kissed him on the lips, "Your father never would have done that. Lets face it, I've lived my life as a woman and I'm happy with it. I'm a new person. And yes I am a whore. I do all kinds of sexual favors for men. I love it, and if you'd unzip your pants now I'd be down on you so fast. I'm a good dick sucker." She blushed.

"So I basically just sucked Monty's dick?" he said as their lips parted.

She smiled as she stood up, taking his hand up to her mouth and kissing his hand. "Well babe, I hate to cut it short but I have to go home. It's about time for the kids to come home and Donnie will want his dinner. I love you.. my son."

He nodded at her, helping her up to put on her coat, knowing that the new life she was in could and never would change the fact that this woman was his father. A father that he had lost, and now regained momentarily. He put his arms around her and gave her a hug, "I don't want you to go, but I understand. So how are the kids doing anyway?"

She buttoned up her coat and walked over to the door, her whole figure an image of fruitfulness with massive breasts and a bulging stomach, "They are alright… too much like their father. I've got two more on the way.. that bitch." She shook her head, "I don't want to talk about it.. maybe later. I'll be by in the morning to wake you up early sweetheart. Monty and I have a treat for you."

Nick looked out the window through the tall blinds as she walked out the door from the long hallway and got into her car. He knew that time had taken it's toll on his father, and somehow wished that he would have taken more time to search for an answer to their problem. Unfortunately, he had to come to grips with the fact that he was no closer to finding answers to the solution than he was from day one. It seemed more than impossible, perhaps illogical that a sudden burst of energy from a stove could cause such a catastrophe. And all that unlikeliness had happened, right before his eyes, so unbelievable to see such a thing happen. He looked at his watch as she pulled away in her car, it was 3:30 p.m. giving him plenty of time to go look his way around the city. He had never had the opportunity to explore before, for it had always been either with his father or with Monty.

Nick knew that the city was a dangerous place, and he had came prepared for anything. He couldn't call home in an emergency; his parents still thought that he was off camping at a friend's hunting camp for a few days, or even as long as a week. It never dawned on his new father, the one back home, that he would do anything in his power to see the one that he loved. It bothered him that the new Mike could fathom being away from a husband and two children, then also knowing that his previous body was pregnant. It just was beyond Nick's imagination to think that anybody could stoop that low, and clearly that type of person was apathetic on the new Jordan. Apathetic to the fact of the many adjustments in her life and having all of the things from a mother's life shoved in her face. And it was then, around the moment that this went through Nick's mind that he realized why Jordan did not want to talk about her children. "She must be getting attached to her kids." He sighed to himself, then somewhat stunned at the fact that he even thought of his father as a woman. And a woman she was, proved herself with the tape and the teasing, just to let him know that his father would never leave him. But then again, his dream lover / father might take pride in the fact that she is a slut.

He walked down to the corner of the street, seeing people from all walks of life pass him by. He made sure that his door key was in his wallet with the twenty-dollar bill that Jordan had left for him. Even now as a woman she still took care of him like a father. It was strange to look up at this woman, Jordan Brooke mother of two and wife of Donnie, look him in the eyes and talk about old times. He stopped in by a Flapper Jack to buy a hamburger and some other things to take back to his room. The woman in the store told him about a nice music store across the street that he might enjoy. He thanked her and handed her the money for the food.

Walking outside of the restaurant, Nick was stopped by the sight of a woman across the street with three children. The youngest child looked to be a mere month or so old, screaming and crying in it's stroller, reaching out for it's mother's breast to be held. The other two children, a young boy and a young girl were running around the street fighting over a bag of candy. She saw that he was taking a special notice to her as he crossed the street to the c.d. store, all the time his hands in his pockets trying not to look conspicuous.

"He's three months old." The woman laughed, looking at Nick, her face glowing with motherhood.

"Oh? That's so cool. He's beautiful. I love babies." He smiled back, taking a good look at her groceries that she had with her. Diapers, formula, and of course the regular groceries. "It must be expensive for all of those groceries?"

She laughed, picking up the baby and yelling at her other children, "Yeah it is. Diapers are a fortune. I don't know what I'd do if we didn't have a good…" she kissed the baby on the forehead, "Daddy to take care of us. Isn't he sweetie? He looks so much like his … Daddy."

Nick looked at the baby and smiled, "Yeah? That's great. I know that my dad is getting ready for another baby."

"Your mom is expecting? That's great news!" the woman giggled, mostly to keep her baby busy.

"Um…. Yeah." He said, then whispering under his breath, "expecting to find out one of these days."

That evening, at the Brooke house, Jordan sat next to Donnie on the couch folding clothes. It had been a long day for him at work, and he was cranky as always. She kept quiet to herself as he leaned against the arm of the couch, the television on the late night news. She also knew better than to change the channel due to the fact that Donnie was one of those strange men that could be in a really deep sleep and still know when the channel was turned. He'd always wake up saying something like, "Hey bitch I was watching that! Turn that back!" And it was always when he had put in a long day that he would be grumpy and start calling her names, so she was extra careful not to bother him.

"When are you going to have this kid?" Donnie mumbled to her, his eyes closed knowing full well that she would not be able to understand what he had said.

Jordan continued to fold clothes, now folding Kayla's washed panties and stacking them neatly in a pile in the basket. She didn't mind Kayla, something that she knew that she would never admit to her son, for even when she was a man she had found the young girl adorable. Now, as Kayla's mother, she had found an even closer connection to the child that was the fruit of the body that she was now in. As Jordan, she was able to touch that special connection that parent and child have, and for a brief moment she could love her as if it was her own daughter.

Donnie sat up and smacked the pair of panties from his wife's hands, and pushing her against the back of the bed, "Did you hear me when I'm talking to you? I know it is hard on you since I got you knocked up to think." She had no way of knowing that he was always this moody because he hated his job, the men at work would pick on him. Donnie was an unhappy man, but he did love Jordan, but was unable to show his feelings towards her. He assumed that when he felt happy, she was happy, and that the simple act of working made him the provider of the family.

Jordan leaned back into the couch, her eyes filled with fear, then suddenly she began to sob, "I'm sorry… I'm sorry."

He leaned forward and forced his hand down her panties and along the lips of her crotch, trying to pry her vagina open. "I said.." he moved inches from her face, glaring deep in her eyes. "When are you going to have this baby?"

She almost laughed to herself at that comment, "Just… get your hands away from my thing. I'm not in the mood honey. I can't control when this baby comes. I know you're excited to be a daddy and all, but I can't help when they come out." She leaned forward to kiss him, and perhaps take the sting out of his forcefulness. It was then that she pondered the next day, the chance for her and Bill and her son to be able to plan a way for her to get away from Donnie.

"I can't wait. You're never in the mood. A fucking fat assed sow popping out kids left and right. I married you cause you said that you could go with any man any time and didn't care how." He took his hand from between her legs and forced her to lay down on her back while he snuggled in next to her. "I mean just look at those tits. They are so fucking deformed and dragging."

She whimpered to herself, and would have cried out if she knew it wouldn't have woken the kids up, "Leave my breasts alone. They're tender… hurt… TING!" She sobbed as he tore open her shirt and began to suck on her breasts like a baby calf, stimulating her to produce milk. It was the first time that she had ever given off milk, and to her husband. "No…" she still tried to pull him away from her, "please."

He pulled his mouth off of her breast and gave her a kiss on the lips, milk dripping from her breasts and her lips now. She tried not to taste it, knowing that it would be bitter. "Just like a fucking old sow. You like it too I bet. I'm one fertile son of a bitch." He smiled at her and slowly began to unzip his pants. "I've got a surprise for you."

Jordan tried to pull herself back, already disgusted by the taste of her own milk. This wasn't fair to her, being that this was not her marriage. She had done nothing to deserve this, having always been good to Febe. "No baby please not now. This isn't right. I love you, don't do this to me." She tried to move close to him to give him a kiss, but he grabbed her head and forced it down to his dick.

"No Jordan, I'm sick of jacking off… working my balls off to keep these kids clothed and fed. You have no idea how hard it is to work for a living. So now I'm gonna have two more mouths to feed!" he said, holding her down by her hair, her soft cries. "So I want a little action and I want you to give me some good head for once. It's been a long time since I've had head. You're never interested in sex, and if I catch you cheating on me.. I'll kill the fucker!"

"I'm not cheating on you baby.. you know how it is unless you bring a guy around and ask me to." She sobbed, getting no response as he forced her head down on his dick. He forced himself deep inside her mouth and began to fuck her mouth like a pussy, thrusting and rising off of the couch and shaking her head up and down. She felt as though her head was going to be fucked off of her neck, the force and brute animal power that he used on her. She tried to fight him to no avail, trying to fight for breath, but luckily it was quick. He soon shot his load deep into her mouth with a loud pleasing groan.

"Ohh..uh…. yeah. That's what it's all about baby." He said, pulling his dick out of her mouth, white liquid drooling down her lips like snot. He patted her on the top of the head. "See, just like old times. I miss when you used to … to say 'fuck me like an animal."

Jordan fought for breath, slowly taking the juice onto the tip of her finger. Donnie's sperm was, on any account, delicious enough to give a cum fix that she wouldn't forget. He was a beer drinker, the yeast strong and wheaty in his juices. She moaned softly as she lie down on the floor and began to touch herself, somehow feeling aroused by the fact that a man could be so forceful to her, just like when her car needed fixed. His sperm was delicious, and for a moment she forgot about Monty and her son. "Oh…. That was great."

"And you had a headache. I knew that I had to get you warmed up. Just like old times." He laughed, crawling down on the floor next to her. He slowly positioned his face over her vagina and spread her legs open. "I'm full of surprises."

She tried to look down at him, with her huge breasts and belly in the way, his mouth now beginning to touch the outer lips of her mons. "Baby.. be gentle down there." She moaned as he began to probe her with his tongue, tasting more and more of her. She held her hands on her breasts, instinctively tweaking her nipples, making them hard and then producing a generous amount of mother's milk from them. She cooed in delight, feeling totally like Jordan with the sensations of Jordan's body more intense with every taste that he took of her. She was sharing an intimate part of her body, forced into being active, and for the first time in their relationship he was pleasuring her. She knew that he was enjoying it more than she did when she gave him head though.


He pulled away for a minute as she began to grow wet for a simple smile that she was being turned on. "My baby." He cooed, licking his was closer and close until he was touching the end of her clit, pleasuring it more and more by the moment. It felt better to her than his filthy prick spewing it's warm juices down her throat, of which she was starting to enjoy. He brought his head up as she moaned, catching orgasm after orgasm in his mouth, her wet pungent fragrance drenching his senses and making him moan along with her. Her soft moans continued, bringing him back to climax, this time on the floor.

"Oh… Donnie…. You bastard… you…. Oh…oh…… harder… oh……." She moaned, reaching down and holding his head tightly against her, bucking her own hips and using him as her instrument of pleasure. "ooohhh hohhhhhh….. bastard. I love you."

When she was spent and he was done eating out her pussy they crawled up next to each other, looking each other in the eyes. "Best pussy in the world." He said as she covered his face with soft kisses. With each kiss she secretly drew pleasure from the taste of her orgasms on him. The intense moment gathered.

"Fucker…." she groaned, holding his face in her hands as he began to thrust his soft dick at her vagina. He knew that it would not get hard, he was also spent. "You… big.." she giggled… getting red in the face. "big boy. Gonna be a daddy soon."

He held his hand on her stomach smiling happily, "I love it." Then he leaned into her and gave her a passionate kiss. During the kiss Jordan looked him in the eyes, swirling their tongues and juices in each other's mouths, and she closed her eyes and envisioned that it was Febe that she was with. She imagined her wife's short hair and face being covered by her own long dark hair, their long feminine bodies lying entwined on the floor. She thought of Febe's hot sticky snatch, not unlike her own snatch, being rubbed together with her pussy lips.

He took a long taste of her lips and pulled away, holding her on him with her breasts against his chest feeling the milk run down along his body. He smiled as she let out a soft groan, unaware that she was dreaming about being with Febe. "I'll bring you a treat later babe." He smiled, running his finger along her brow, "Bring some guys over and we can have a threesome for old times sake. Old black Jim was telling me at work today how hot you look pregnant and how he wants to fuck you up the ass. I told him I'd talk to you about it since you enjoy his manhood so much."

"Why not just let him fuck my pussy. I'm sick of taking it up the ass from him." She sighed, "And besides, I don't think that I'm going to be home tomorrow. You'll have to pick up the kids."

He took her hands and squeezed them tightly, "Cunt… that's mine. Remember? Only I get the pleasure of pounding that hole…"

She closed her eyes when the guests arrived. Luckily for her, the only one who could make it was the old black man named Jim. His black hair had turned gray long ago, the hair around his pubes were gray as well.

"You've never fucked a pregnant woman before?" Donnie asked him as Jordan started to strip down. She knew that this would be the last time. Tomorrow when she left she knew that she could never come back, and if she would not have sex tonight Donnie would never let her go tomorrow. "She always talks about how much she likes that big dick of yours in her."

Jim's eyes lit up as Donnie took out the camcorder and put a fresh tape in it. "No sir, I've never had a whore like that." Then he walked over to her and let his dick hang out. It was huge. "An' I sure love this un. She better like my dick… been awhile since I've had the pleasure."

"Oh she's had the pleasure. You're an ass man." Donnie told him.

Jordan squinted when she looked at his dick. She had never had it up the ass before. At least when she had been with men before she could feel like a woman. This was pure anal sex that made her feel like a fag. She thought about the tapes she had seen with Jim in the past, and she knew what he liked. She wondered if it was payback somehow for what she had showed Nick on the tapes. "I want it good and hard… baby." She licked her lips and rolled her tongue. She moved down to his dick and gave it a kiss as she had done on the tapes, "You big black stud… I wish I had your baby in my belly. But…" she said playing the role of a bad girl while Donnie taped it and jacked off, "My little virgin ass could take… you."

The old black man laughed, grabbing her by the hands and moving in back of her. He held her wrists and held her hands behind her back as he entered her. "Fuck that ass. Oh baby… yeah."

"AHHHH… you black fuck!" She let out a scream as his entire member entered her, her arms behind her back and breathing deeply. Donnie was sure to zoom in on the look of agony on her face as he tore his way into her, it slowly turned into a strange twisted smile on her face. The rhythm that he used while thrusting was not loving, more like a ravaging animal. There was no room to struggle from his huge cock, but she had to act to keep her husband happy. Her head fell down to look between her legs seeing her gaping slit and the black cock entering her. "I'm… such a slut…" she groaned out for the camera, but also in horror.