Queen Maker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You want more? You know what to do!

Esme's voice echoed through her head, the way the blonde looked up at her and grinned against her skin confirming this wasn't some kind of delusion brought on by the growing need inside of Lorna. Of course she wasn't going to give the bitch the satisfaction. At least not right away.

In fact, giving in was probably inevitable given how needy Lorna was beginning to feel. But that didn't mean that she couldn't resist for as long as possible. Which was ironically the reverse of what she wanted before, but the discomfort and even pain was worth it to get one up on Esme. Unless, Esme wanted this to last, and was playing mind games with her? God damnit, it was so hard to tell with this sneaky bitch.

Lorna tried looking down at Esme for a clue on what she wanted, but the blonde wasn't looking up at her any more. No, her eyes were closed, her face mostly hidden with that blonde hair, and while what the expression Lorna could see seemed happy that didn't actually tell her much.

Just that probably no matter what she chose she was giving Esme what she wanted, which annoyed Lorna no end, even if it was worth it for the pleasure she was currently receiving. Of course that experiment kind of backfired on her, as focusing on the fact that there was a beautiful, naked blonde girl in between her legs and licking her pussy just increased the pleasure to the point where it was painful for Lorna to resist begging for more.

So for better or for worse Lorna whimpered, "Please... more... fuck me... I, ah fuck!"

She quickly became incoherent again as she almost immediately got her wish, Esme increasing her attention to Lorna's clit, lingering more and more until that was her only focus. She even took it into her mouth and began sucking on it, bringing Lorna to the very edge of climax, but somehow not letting her go over it.

Which was a level of teasing Lorna had never had to deal with before, and caused her to groan, whimper and cry out in frustration, the furniture around them beginning to shake and bend under the force of that frustration. Which she desperately had to keep under control, as she certainly didn't want to destroy the bed while they were in it. Not after what happened with her last bed, when Esme had upset her.

So for the sake of them both Lorna clarified what she wanted, "Make me cum! Ohhhhhhh Gooooooddddddd, make me cum you bitch! I need to cum! I need it."

What's the magic word?

Again Esme's voice echoed through her head, the blonde looking up at her and grinning in a way which made Lorna want to hurt her, but instead she whimpered, "Please? Please make me cum, mmmmm, I need to cum."

Say my name!

Yet again Esme's voice echoed through Lorna's head as the blonde looked up at her and grinned, but this time the green haired girl just glared down at her, prompting Esme to remove her mouth to push her luck, "Please baby, just say it. Mmmmm, tell me who you want to make you cum."

There was a brief pause and then Lorna forced the next words out of her mouth, "Esme! Make me cum Esme, oh God, make me fucking cum."

Please, Esme psychically reminded the other girl as she happily returned to sucking Lorna's clit.

"Please! Please, please, pleassssssssssseeeeeeeee, oooooooooh Esme! Mmmmm, please Esme, fuck me!" Lorna desperately pleaded, "Please make me cum... I need to cum... I need it soooooo bad, ohhhhhhh fuck, Esme, make me cum Esme, oh God, oooooooohhhhhhhhh Gooooooodddddddd Esme, please Esme, aaaaaaaahhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk Esme."

It was pretty embarrassing but after that Lorna only managed to get out the word 'please' and Esme's name, and of course a series of cries and swear words, as Esme slowly pushed her tongue inside her. Inside her cunt! Another girl's tongue was now inside her cunt, and just having it pushing inside her was overwhelming enough, but as soon as she started sliding it in and out that was it and Lorna finally came.

And of course, she just had to give Esme the satisfaction of making her cum incredibly hard. Not that Lorna could be too upset about that when she was being bombarded by such incredible ecstasy, the fact that Esme was greedily swallowing her cum only making her orgasm that much more intense.

Before Lorna could come down from her high Esme shoved first one and then two fingers inside of her and started pumping them in and out while sucking on her clit. Which unsurprisingly didn't take long to make her cum again, albeit this time on Esme's fingers. Partly because she was just so riled up, but also because Esme was really good with her fingers, not just pumping them in and out but curling them upwards to attack her G-spot.

Which she did relentlessly, along with forcefully licking and sucking her clit. Esme continued to do that, or tongue fuck her, through orgasm after orgasm until Lorna passed out from overwhelming ecstasy. Then when she came to of course she found Esme lying on her side next to her while triumphantly smiling down at her.

"So, did you enjoy that?" Esme teased smugly.

"What do you think?" Lorna groaned sarcastically.

"I think... the answer is all over my face." Esme grinned, indicating to her cum covered face.

"You bitch." Lorna tried to sound mad, but she couldn't stop herself from laughing, which totally took away from the effect. Although either out of anger or amusement, most likely the latter, she was able to push herself up onto her side facing Esme so she could tell her, "Sometimes I don't know whether I want to punch you, or kiss you."

"Yes you do." Esme countered smugly, then when Lorna gave her a look she admitted, "At least right now."

Not wanting to admit Esme was right, and certainly not wanting to give Esme a chance to point out Lorna knew she was right, Lorna shut the annoying bitch up in the best possible way, namely by pressing her lips to hers. She was so exhausted from her orgasms that all she could manage at first was a gentle peck, which Esme thankfully seemed more than fine with.

Whether she'd truly be fine with Lorna not returning the favour tonight was another question. Lorna suspected she would tell her she didn't have too, but would be upset if she took her up on that offer. Besides, it wasn't an offer Lorna thought she could accept. Or wanted too. No, she wanted to make this bitch cum for her, and that's exactly what she was going to do.

Reinvigorated by that thought, and admittedly the gentle kiss, Lorna pushed Esme down onto her back and got on top of her, to the clear delight of the other girl. Especially because as she did this Lorna increased the force of the kissing, Esme with her every step of the way, and even 'fighting back' more than Lorna would have liked at that moment.

Oh yes, Lorna was suddenly overcome by a need to dominate the kiss, and although it took a while she eventually succeeded. She also really enjoyed pinning Esme down and pressing herself firmly on top of her, their naked bodies were again pressed against each other in a feeling which Lorna increasingly enjoyed, and wanted to feel more in the future.

Something else she was getting very fond of was the feeling of Esme's soft body underneath her hands, Lorna barely beginning to slide her hands over her body before she started massaging the other girl's tits. Which resulted in a satisfying cry and moan of pleasure from Esme, which made Lorna smile with delight into the kiss.

Although she smirked with delight at just how hard Esme's nipples were, and all the little reactions she got from her lover while playing with them. Which just motivated her to play with them even more roughly. After all, they were well past the foreplay stage, and this was just a bit of teasing before the main event, and oh how Lorna loved to tease Esme like this. It was the perfect revenge, especially given the wonderful sounds the other girl was making.

Wanting to hear more of those sounds Lorna broke the kiss, and started sliding her lips down to Esme's neck, then up to her face, before eventually to her lips again. This gave Lorna a chance to taste herself some more, which was not unfamiliar to her as she had tasted her own cum and pussy cream on Marco's face and lips, but it tasted on a girl's lips and face was a new and wonderful thrill, one she savoured almost as much as the cries Esme was letting out.

Then she slowly reached down, and after briefly teasing Esme by grabbing her cute little butt Lorna slid her hand around to touch what they both really wanted her to touch. Esme's pussy. Oh yes, she was touching another girl's pussy for the first time in her life, and it was unsurprisingly soaking wet.

"Oh my God!" Esme cried out, breaking the latest kiss the second Lorna started touching her twat.

"Shouldn't that be, oh my Queen?" Lorna teased.

"Shut up and fuck me." Esme groaned in frustration.

"Sorry, what was that?" Lorna grinned as she cruelly moved her hand away from where Esme so desperately wanted it.

"No, I... I'm sorry." Esme quickly apologised, "Please, your Majesty, fuck me."

"Your Majesty?" Lorna mocked, "Yeah, right. Stop messing around and give me what I want."

Esme desperately searched her mind for a few seconds, then Lorna's, before smiling and softly pleading, "Oh please Lorna, my Queen, fuck me. Fuck me with your fingers. Please? I'm a desperate little slut who needs you to fuck her so bad. Mmmmm, only you. Please, my Queen... Polaris, fuck me. Oh fuck me, oooooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeessssssss, oh, oh my Queen, oh God!"

Most of those words Lorna wanted to hear, perhaps more than she wanted to admit, but there was certainly no denying it from a telepath. So Lorna rewarded the annoying blonde by not only touching her little twat again, but beginning to rub it. Oh yes, she began gently rubbing Esme's pussy.

Which Lorna suppose was technically more unnecessary foreplay, but Esme certainly wasn't in a position to complain. In fact she was not complaining very loudly. Maybe a little too loudly. God, was Lorna that loud when she was being pleasured? Then again, what did she care what anyone in the Hellfire Club thought of her? Or them? Or this? Okay, she kind of cared, but it felt way to good to stop.

Seeing just how much this line of thinking was amusing Esme Lorna glared at her and instead concentrated on just how wet the other girl was, and she barely even started touching her. The fact Esme then blushed told Lorna that the bitch was reading her mind, which she decided to used to her advantage by imagining herself fingering the other girl.

As in her fingers actually inside of Esme, pounding them in and out of her and making the hot blonde quiver and cum around her fingers. Which again caused Esme to blush, and let out the most wonderful sounds of enjoyment, both of which Lorna adored. Perhaps a little too much, another thought she ignored by beginning to taunt her new lover.

"Wow..." Lorna mumbled, before basically repeating a thought she'd had in her head, "You know, you just called yourself a desperate little slut as an insult, but I'm not sure there's a more accurate description of you. Oh yes, I've barely started touching you, and you're already practically ready to cum. Aren't you? Mmmmm, yeah you are. God, what's wrong with you? Why are you such a whore?"

"Only... only for you." Esme stammered weakly.

This took Lorna aback, and then after a few long seconds of silence she pushed, "I bet you want my fingers inside you, huh?"

Yes, Esme silently said, and nodded her head.

Which wasn't quite enough for Lorna, "Say it out loud!"

"Yes." Esme whimpered, and then when Lorna gave her a look she clarified, "I want your fingers inside me. Ohhhhhhh Gooooooooddddddddd, I want you. I want you inside me. Only you! Please Lorna, I... need you inside me. Please fuck me, mmmmm yesssssss, fuck me, finger fuck my pussy, oooooooh fuckkkkkkkk! Please, Lorna, my Queen, oh fuck! Ooooooohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh!"

Lorna had intended to cruelly leave Esme begging for a few long minutes as punishment for making her beg, and maybe just, everything. But almost the second Esme started begging again Lorna just lost it and started pushing her index finger into Esme's pussy, causing both girls to cry out as one penetrated the other.

Oh God, that feeling of her finger being slowly engulfed in tight, wet heat, and it meant she was inside another girl for the first time in her life, and it was almost beyond words for Lorna. Better yet it seemed to be beyond words for Esme, the normally mouthy bitch just whimpering, gasping and crying out as Lorna slowly pushed her way up to the knuckle inside her.

Immediately Lorna wanted to start taunting the annoying blonde again, but she just couldn't. She was equally speechless by this moment, and she just couldn't resist savouring it. Well, that and those wonderful sounds coming out of Esme, and the look on the beautiful blonde's face, things which Lorna was lost in for a few long seconds before she began pumping that finger in and out of Esme, officially beginning to finger fuck another girl for the first time in her life.

Which unsurprisingly got similar reactions out of Esme, but as much as Lorna enjoyed them she was overwhelmed by a need to torment this little telepath like she'd been tormenting her throughout this incredibly long day. And longer than that, if she was honest.

"This is what you wanted?" Lorna growled, "My finger inside of you? Fucking you? Mmmmm, me fucking you with a finger while my cum is drying on your face? Is this really what you wanted you desperate little slut? Answer me!"

"Yes!" Esme whimpered.

"Say it!" Lorna pushed.

"I'm a desperate little slut!" Esme gasped, "I'm a desperate little slut who wanted you to finger her with the taste of your pussy on her lips, oooooooh, and on my tongue, ohhhhhhh, your cum on my face, oh my God Lorna please, please fuck me! Finger me and make me cum for you!"

Maybe Lorna was out of her depth here. After all, talking was clearly Esme's game, and as much as Lorna could try and use words against her the telepath could throw them right back in her face. Although in this case there was away Lorna could literally get the upper hand and Esme under her thumb, perhaps truly leaving Esme speechless in the process.

Namely by adding another finger into Esme's cunt and starting to rub her thumb against her clit. That sure did wipe the smirk off that pretty face, which had been there until Lorna had made her move, then Esme didn't look so smug. No, she was too busy crying out and moaning in pleasure, and writhing underneath Lorna's hand.

At one point Esme also closed her eyes and tilted her head back to let out a particularly loud cry, which angered Lorna who demanded, "No, look at me! Look at me! No matter what happens you keep looking at me!"

As she did this Lorna reached down without thinking and grabbed Esme's face, pulling it back into position. Then after thinking about it for a few long seconds Lorna smirked, and moved her hand lower to wrap around Esme's pretty little neck.

As Esme's face lit up with delight Lorna felt justified about tightening that grip while increasing the speed and the force of the fingering until she was sure the other girl was going to cum, and then easing off back into a steady rhythm. Which got the whimper of disappointment Lorna had wanted out of Esme, but it was quickly followed by an impressed look, which annoyed her enough to tighten her grip around the other mutant's throat.

"Say when..." Lorna then smirked, trying to punish the little blonde slut by squeezing down on her throat so tightly she cut off her air supply completely, but then when there was no voice in her head telling her to stop even after a few long seconds Lorna released the grip and swore, "God dammit Esme!"

"No, please choke me." Esme gasped and whimpered, "Choke me and make me cum!"

There was a brief pause and then Lorna tightened her grip again and warned, "You cum when I say you cum, or not at all."

Esme nodded in understanding and then made a few more wonderful sounds as once again Lorna increased the pressure on her throat and more importantly the pace of her fingers and thumb. At first the choking was meant to be a tease based on Esme claiming to enjoy this kind of thing, and honestly Lorna had wanted to do this whenever the blonde annoyed her, which was a lot.

But now she hated every moment of it, and Lorna desperately wanted to stop it and just finger Esme to orgasm. But she wanted to make Esme cum hard even more, and probably thanks to the telepathic powers of this girl, Lorna just couldn't stop herself from giving Esme what she wanted.

Thankfully it didn't take long for Esme to be on the edge of orgasm, Lorna immediately ordering, "Cum! Cum for me! Cum for me now!"

Happily obeying her 'Queen' Esme came instantly, her pussy squeezing down and covering Lorna's hand in yet more liquid. But Esme had made her cum more than once, so Lorna wasn't satisfied with that. No, she just kept hammering those fingers in and out of the other girl, curling them upwards to hit Esme's G-spot and bashing her thumb against the other mutant's clit.

And the entire time Lorna stared into Esme's beautiful eyes, and that gorgeous face, and contemplated what she was doing. That she was making another girl cum for her. This girl was cumming for her. Esme Frost was cumming all over her fingers, over and over again, and it made Lorna feel powerful and proud.

Maybe about halfway through Lorna finally gave up on choking Esme and just concentrated on the fingering, although mostly she wasn't sure when that ended. All she knew was there was a long and awkward pause when she finally slowed down and pulled her fingers out of the other girl. Then Lorna heard a suggestion in her head which made her smirk, and then she obliged by sticking her cum drenched fingers against Esme's lips.

Esme then grabbed hold of her hand, as if to make sure it wouldn't go anywhere, and then she shamelessly and sensuously took those fingers into her mouth and slowly yet greedily sucked them clean, causing Lorna to chuckle. Then Lorna leaned down to kiss Esme's sore looking neck and then her lips in a slow, sweet kiss.

"On your side." Lorna ordered softly when she broke the kiss, prompting Esme to grin and do as she was told, clearly knowing Lorna's intentions.

Sure enough Lorna got down behind her and wrapped her arms around her, making Esme the little spoon while she was the big spoon. Lorna honestly wasn't sure why she did it. It didn't feel like a telepathic suggestion, but then again who knows with Esme. But... it just felt right. So right. And that was before she was actually in the position.

Which was a first for her, because she had been a little spoon, but to be a big spoon, and to cradle such a soft and beautiful creature felt so truly wonderful, magical, and again, right. Lorna felt an oh so rare feeling of peace, the likes of which she had only known a few times before, namely whenever she was in Marcos's arms, or when Esme was in hers.

"Lorna?" Esme whispered softly.

"Huh?" Lorna hummed.

Esme lifted her head and looked back, the two girls locking eyes for a few long seconds before Esme smiled, "You're going to make a great Queen."

Then Esme pecked her lips and settled down again, seemingly falling asleep instantly, leaving poor Lorna dumbfounded. Partly because she wasn't sure the last flirty comment had been what Esme meant to say, in fact she was pretty sure she wanted to say something more serious which would likely make Lorna freak out more than she already was, mostly because she just couldn't get over how beautiful Esme looked and how happy she felt.

There were still a million thoughts going through her head the next few minutes, so much so that Lorna didn't think she would ever sleep again. And yet, when her head finally hit the pillow she felt at ease and soon drifted off with an incredibly dangerous woman in her arms.