Queen of Spades Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I agree. We can bring in more men to guard them. I'll also make a few bribes to both the Commissioner and a few government officials to make sure we don't get into any trouble with the law."

We arrive at a warehouse where our cartel meeting is taking place and I head inside to find I'm the last to arrive. Viviana de la Cruz, Salvadore and Gustavo Casaus are here along with my sisters Nina and Raquel. Our younger sister Rosa, along with Sal and Tavo's younger sister is left out because we all feel they are too young and innocent. Even though Nina, Raquel, Rosa and I aren't sisters by blood, we are closer than any family ever was. Although, Viviana and the Casaus siblings are considered our family as well. We all share the same past and are unified by the tragedy our families faced. There's no closer bond than what we have. It was forged by the loss of all of our family and seared by the promise to avenge them, even though the people responsible are already dead and gone.

"Kamilla, nice of you to join us. Maybe next time consider being on time," Raquel spits out. I roll my eyes. She is still mad at me because I don't like his boy toy. He's an American who worked with their government. I know he's a rat, I can smell it on him. Why she still keeps him alive is beyond me. I don't care if he isn't here to bring us down. Americans are all the same. You can't trust any of them.

"I called this meeting because I have discovered a rat," Sal says. I've always respected him. Even though he's a year younger than Nina and Viviana, he is not afraid to take the lead and he's done quite well for himself and the Cartel. Opened up a club before expanding into the Resort business and has been very successful with it. A good chunk of our coke sales is through his club and resort. His workers peddle the powder to tourists and the tourist can't get enough. Vanessa has since taken over managing the club while he manages the resorts.

His younger brother Tavo has also done well for himself. He expanded into the Marijuana business and built a legit international operation, producing, distributing, and selling the crop in many different forms. The bonus is it is mostly legal.

Sal snaps his fingers and his men bring in Oscar Andrade, bound, gagged, and blindfolded. "I have photos of him meeting with the DEA."

They force him down in the chair.

"Ungag him, I want to hear what he has to say about it," Nina says. Her tall, slender form takes a step forward as Sal's men take the gag out.

"I swear, I would not betray the cartel. They were blackmailing me. Threatening my family."

Sal backhands him across the face. "And yet, how did the DEA find out about our last shipment? We lost over 2000 kilos of coke."

"I swear it wasn't me. I didn't give them anything."

"That's not what I heard from my contacts in the DEA," Viviana says. "You should know by now, I have eyes everywhere."

Sal pulls the blindfold off of him and stares him right in the eyes. "Have you ever heard of Ephialtes?

Oscar blinks as he looks up at him. He shakes his head. Sal sighs. "How am I not surprised? Surely you've heard of the 300 Spartans who stood against the Persian Empire who sought to invade Greece."

Oscar nods. "What does this have to do with anything?

"Well, Ephialtes was born in Sparta. However, he was deformed and weak, but he wanted to be a Spartan. However, when the Persians invaded, he begged and pleaded to join the 300 strong who sought to stand against the Persians. Yet, King Leonidas told him that their defense was strong because each member could hold their shield up to form the Shield wall. However, because of Ephialtes deformities, he could not do that, so he would be a weakness out on the battlefield. You know what Ephialtes did?" Oscar shrugs. Sal glares at him. "You see, the reason 300 Greeks were able to hold off thousands of Persians was that there was a small passageway into Greece from Persia and they could block it off with only three hundred Spartans. However, there was another way into Sparta that would lead the Persians just behind the Spartans. Ephialtes betrayed his own kin and showed the Persians this path, allowing them to defeat the Spartans. In this case, you are Ephialtes, and it disgusts me to know that you'd betray your own people to the United States DEA."

"I tell you, I didn't do these things," he pleads.

Sal punches him across the face. "I swear if you don't tell me the truth, I will murder your family. Do you want their blood on your hands?"

Tavo steps forward to put a hand on Sal's shoulder, but Viv pulls him back, shaking her head.

"Fine, I told them. Please, just punish me and not my family. Leave them out of it," he pleads as blood drips from his mouth. Sal pulls out a gun and shoots him point-blank.

"Sal!" Tavo says.

"He confessed, that's all I needed," Sal says.

"We could've used him to give the DEA false information," Nina says.

"Can you truly trust a traitor?" Sal asks.

"He's right. You can't trust rats," I say, looking at Raquel. "It's better to exterminate them than to let them infect our operation."

She returns it in kind. I smirk. "Speaking of rats, do you all know Raquel has one employed in her club? He's admitted to working for the US government."

"He's not a rat! He was straightforward with his past history," Raquel says as she folds her arms against her chest and tries to stab me with her eyes. I have no idea why she is so attached to this American filth. All Americans are filth. They're greedy, lying, rats who can't be trusted. I hate Americans.

"Why are you working with a former US agent?" Viviana asks.

"Yeah, how can you trust an American?" Sal says with a bit more intensity.

"He came to me and told me about his work with the military and the government, including the DEA. He wants to bring down the man who's in charge of our investigation. A man named Clay Holden," Raquel tries to explain.

"Or so he says. You can't trust Americans. They're all liars," I say, earning another icy glare from her. "Wouldn't it be a great strategy to admit certain truths while hiding his real agenda in order to get close so he can take us down?"

"Perhaps," Nina says.

"He told you this? He knows Clay Holden, and he wants to take him down? Why?" Sal asks. Clearly, he has an interest in this Clay Holden man.

"Yes, he says the man is beyond corrupt and abuses his power for personal gain. He thinks he's making deals with other cartels and that's why he's investigating us," Raquel says.

Sal spits on the ground. "He is a vile piece of shit. Clay Holden definitely deserves to die. I'd like to meet this man of yours."

We all look at him. Nina speaks up. "It sounds like you want him dead as well. How exactly do you know this DEA agent?"

"I have my reasons. But we should all want him dead. He wants to take us down," Sal says.

"That's why I think Jonathan Hall will make a good asset. I don't trust him completely. It would be stupid too. I certainly won't turn my back on him. He hasn't told me everything. I know he's keeping something from me, but what can you expect from an American? But I believe we aren't his target and we have enemies in common. You know what they say about the enemy of my enemy," Raquel says, specifically to Nina and Sal. She's trying to get their votes on her side.

But, I have an Ace up my sleeve. "I'll prove you can't trust him. I've been having him followed."

Raquel turns on me. Her eyes are full of ice and anger. "You what?"

A smirk crosses my lips. "I've been having him followed. I'll learn his true agenda."

"You have no right!" Raquel growls. Her hands clench into fists.

"I agree with both of you," Nina says, cutting through the tension. "I think he could prove to be a valuable asset, but we should keep tabs on him. Keep him followed and get as much information as you can. And Raquel, earn his trust. See if we can win him over to our own cause. If we can't trust him, we kill him. If we can, we use him to take down the DEA agent Holden."

"I agree," Viviana says.

"Yes, hopefully, if he intends to betray us, we can at least take down Holden first," Sal says.

"Fine," Raquel and I both say at the same time, giving each other ice-cold glares. We're sisters by choice and I love Raquel, but that doesn't mean we don't fight. And right now, she's clouded by this man. She can't see clearly because I know she's sleeping with this man. There's no room for the heart in the business of the mind.

"If that concludes our meeting, I have an event tonight at the club," Raquel says. "You're all welcome to come."

"I'll be busy with the resort," Sal says as he straightens his suit coat and runs a hand across his bald head.

"Come on, Sal. You're always busy. What's one night of fun?" Tavo says.

Sal sighs. "Fine, I'll stop by for one drink. Just one!"

Raquel smiles. "Good, make sure you bring Vanessa too. Let's get the entire family together."

Tavo smiles and winks at her. "It won't take much to convince her. She's been dying to have some fun."

As we wrap up the meeting, I find myself being dragged to the club. Rosa is already there having fun. She's always been such a free spirit. As soon as she sees us arrive, she gets excited and rushes over to meet us. Rosa is actually the only blood relative I have. We're cousins even though we consider each other sisters.

Rosa rushes over to us and gives us each a hug. She acts like we haven't seen each other in a decade, even though it's only been a day or two. It's hard to keep track when I get so caught up in business.

Raquel grabs us a private booth in her most exclusive VIP section. A round of drinks of the most expensive tequila is passed around. Even Salvadore and Nina make an appearance. They rarely ever have any fun.

We toast to family and drink. The drinks keep coming. Eventually, I find myself out on the dance floor and I find the most fuckable little femboy sissy with an ass better than any I've ever seen. I knew I had to fuck the little bitch. She's definitely a girly boy, wearing booty shorts and a tank top. I pulled the little fucktoy off to a private room. The little thing didn't protest as I tore her clothes off. With a little cock the size of my pinky, her jaw dropped when I revealed my own monster python. The little slut dropped to her knees and began worshiping my cock.

But I can't just settle for the little slut's mouth. I want that ass. I pull the little bitch off my cock and bend that ass over the couch. The little femboy doesn't protest when I spank that fat ass. I buried my face between those perfect cheeks. Licking and kissing that ass. I give the bitch a few more spanks before I line my big girl dick up with the little slut's tight ass. A loud grunt escapes the whore's mouth as the head of my cock pops into that tight hole.

I sink my dick deep inside this sissy's boy pussy and fucking melt with how tight it is. Rocking my hips back and forth, I feel that ass loosen up as it takes more of my dick. This looks like two olive pillows with my pole splitting them apart. So soft, smooth, and plushy. I smack that ass.

My thick smooth hips finally meet those soft ass cheeks as I hilt my entire cock inside this bitch's ass. Fuck, it feels so fucking good. Nothing better in the world than dominating little bitch ass femboy sissy sluts. I don't mind fucking a good pussy either, but nothing compares to a tight ass.

I pound the little bitch as I grab my breasts and play with my nipples. I slap his ass, pull his hair, and make the slut moan and groan with every thrust. God, I want to own a little slut like this. Find a little femboy of my own to turn into my little sissy sex slave. To worship and love me. Maybe even a little cis girl too. That would be perfect. I pull my dick out of that tight ass, force the slut on his knees, and cum all over the bitch's face, painting it white.

Eventually, I get a lift by my security team back to my place and pass out alone. It's too bad I didn't have that little slut here keeping me warm. Even though the sex was fucking delightful, I've never felt so alone as I sleep in my bed all by myself. It's kind of pathetic. I just wish I had someone to share my life with. Someone who would embrace my dominance and submit to me willingly. Maybe even a nice little cis woman and a slutty little sissy to share my bed. I could tell that femboy at the club was a little slut and would probably cheat on me. No. I want someone all to myself. Not someone who'll stab me in the back when someone else offers up their dick.

Chapter 4: Taylor Holland

My head is pounding as I wake up on the floor in a puddle of drool. The place smells like weed, booze, and barf. That acidic smell makes me feel nauseous as I rush to the bathroom and throw up chunks of last night.

I stumble into the kitchen and get a glass of water. A lot of people are still passed out. I look around for Amber, but can't find her anywhere. I decide to just go home and clean up.

However, as I get home, the place is a mess. I find my mother in her room, sobbing. "Mom, what happened?"

"I'm sorry, baby. We... We were robbed, and it's all my fault."

"What? How?"

"I... It's a long story."

"Did you call the police?"

"No. I don't want to get the police involved. It's too... I just can't deal with them right now."

"Do you know who did it?"

She doesn't answer. "They stole your video game console. I'm sorry, baby."

My heart races as I panic. I rush to my room and find my video game console is gone. But that's not what I'm worried about. The color drains from my face as my secret stash of girl clothing is spread out. Did mom see this? Fuck! I quickly rush and get it all stashed away. Fuck me! She had to see it. I'll just tell her it's Ambers, and she left it here. Yeah. That's it.

I walk up to mom to explain. Wait. No. I shouldn't bring the subject up. If she asks, then I'll tell her it's Ambers.

"She took most of my credit cards and debit cards, but I called and got them all shut down. Fortunately, I have fraud protection so that's good. She stole all of my jewelry and a few dresses and shoes."

"She?" I ask.

My mother looks up at me as tears wet the corner of her eyes. "I might as well come clean. I met a woman last night, and I invited her home. She must've drugged me because the next thing I remember is waking up and the house has been ransacked."

"Oooh... Wow. I'm sorry. Were you and her like... Intimate?"

She nods. "God, how could I be so stupid!"

I walk over and sit down next to her on the bed. I put my hand on her back and gently rub it. "Don't blame yourself. This stuff happens. If anyone is to blame, it's this woman. But I didn't know you were... uh... a lesbian.'

"I'm bisexual, but that's a conversation for another time. Thankfully, I still have my security fund and none of my investments were touched. She just got off with a few thousand dollars of stuff. God, I'm just so tired of this town. Between how stressed I am at work, and this whole shitty situation, I need a break."

"Maybe you need a vacation?" I ask.

"Yeah, I really do. You know what? Fuck it... Pardon my language, but let's go somewhere nice. You can invite Amber and we'll go to Cancun. We already have our passports from last year, so I'll book the flight and resort, and we'll spend the holidays on the beach."

"Uhh... Wow... Okay. I'll talk to Amber about it."

Chapter 5: Amber Kinney

I wake up the next morning feeling super guilty and full of shame. Fuck, I cheated on Taylor. I quickly leave Kate's house and rush home. I get into the shower, break down, and cry. This will probably end our relationship, but I need to come clean. Fuck...

I know I thought about breaking up with him, but I don't actually want to. I love Taylor. He lied to me and I was just furious with him. I don't actually want to break up with him. But then there's Kate. What happened between us was special. I've never had an orgasm like that in my life.

Why does everything have to be so complicated? Fuck!

I pull myself together, get dried off, and dressed. I look down at my phone to see that Taylor has called and left a text. He wants to talk. Shit. I just need to come clean and tell him. If he wants to break up with me, then so be it.

I head over to Taylor's and he hugs me at the door. We head up to his room. "Sorry about last night. One thing led to another and before I knew it, I blacked out."

I take in a deep breath and speak up before I swallow the words. "Taylor, I have something I need to tell you..."

"Me too! Let me go first. It's big news!" With a shit-eating grin.

I shift uncomfortably. "Okay..."

His grin widens. "My mom bought us all plane tickets and a room at an all-inclusive resort in Cancun for winter break. I think we're leaving this weekend. What do you think about spending the Holidays down in Mexico?"

My eyes go wide. "Really?"

"Yeah! I know things haven't been all that good between us and we definitely have things we need to work on. I feel like this vacation will give us time to work things out. What do you say?"

Shit... This further complicates things. I should tell him, but I really want to work things out with him. Maybe I should go and I can tell him in Mexico. Then he'll have time to cool off and we'll work through it. And maybe he'll come clean about cross-dressing. "That sounds great. I'll have to go home and pack my things if we're leaving this weekend."

"Great! I'll let my mom know."

---

Before I realize it, we're on a plane down to Mexico. We arrive with no problems and check into a really nice resort. It's huge, and it's right on the beach. We share a huge hotel room with separate bedrooms. Milania's pretty cool about letting Taylor and I share a room.

We grab lunch at the buffet.

"So? What do you both think?" Taylor's mom asks. I will not lie. I've always had the hots for Taylor's mom. Milania is beautiful, with her silky brown hair and dark brown eyes. She's got a nice rack with a mom's butt. It's plump and round. I bet it's nice and soft. I bite my lip just thinking about it.

"It's nice. I like it here. Thank you so much for inviting me, Ms. Holland," I say, biting my lip as I fight the urge to take in her cleavage. Her breasts are absolutely amazing. Part of me is jealous and the other part of me wants to bury my face between them.

She smiles all the way up to her eyes and places her hand on my arm making a rush run through me. "Oh, you're welcome, sweety. And for the last time, stop calling me Ms. Holland. You're making me feel old."

I bite my lip and tense up as I feel my face heat up. "I'm sorry. Honestly, Milania, you're the farthest thing from old. If I didn't know you as well as I did, I'd mistake you for Taylor's sister."

She blushes and gives my arm a gentle squeeze. "You're so sweet. I've always thought of you as the daughter I never had. Taylor better hold on to you."

I cross my legs as a dirty thought makes a bead of sweat form on my forehead. "So, what are your plans while we're here, Milania?"

She pulls her arm away, grabs her drink, and leans back in her chair while taking a sip. "I've got my tablet and a bunch of books to catch up on. So I'm going to grab a drink, get comfortable at the beach and dig in."

My face falls flat. "No offense, but that sounds kind of boring. You can read anytime. Honestly, you should go out and meet someone and let loose. It's not every day you're in Mexico. Besides, anyone would be lucky to spend time with you."

She bites her lip. "I don't know. I don't have the best track record as far as dating goes."

I take in a deep breath and place my hand on her perfectly soft thigh. God I wish I could slide it further up her leg. These legs walk through my dreams all night. "You won't find love if you don't search for it."