Queen of Spades Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8: Taylor Holland

Oh my god! Oh my fucking god! My mother and my girlfriend just got kidnapped! What the fuck!

I quickly pull my phone out and try to call the police. Fuck! I don't even know what the police's phone number is down here. I have to look it up before I can call them. When I finally get through, my voice comes out frantic.

"I need help! Please! My mom and girlfriend were just kidnapped."

They speak back to me in Spanish. "Does anyone speak English?"

A second later, a person who speaks English comes on with a thick accent. "How may I help you?"

"My girlfriend and my mother were just kidnapped!"

"Where did this occur?"

"We're at the marketplace in Cancun. They were taken in broad daylight. Just past the marketplace with all the vendors you can haggle with."

"We'll send someone out. They'll be right there in 10 or 20 minutes. Is there anything else I can help you with?"

"I don't know..." My heart is threatening to burst out of my chest. I run my hands through my hair and grab it. What the fuck? I feel sick to my stomach. What the fuck am I going to do? I have to get them back. Fuck!

I wait, pacing back and forth until the police arrive. They too have thick accents. I tell them what happened. They aren't very helpful. "Unfortunately, this happens all too often down here. We'll keep an eye out for them, but I won't sugarcoat it. The chances of finding them are not good."

"What can I do? There must be something..."

"The best thing you can do is just sit and wait. You don't want to get involved or you'll just end up dead, kid."

After they finish taking my report, they leave, just like that. What the fuck am I going to do? I have to find them. This is so fucked up.

I need to calm down. I won't be able to do anything if I have a heart attack. Taking a deep breath, I let it out slowly. I should go back to the resort. A cab takes me back with what little cash I have on me. I head to my room and splash water on my face. Fuck. Now what? I need to do something.

I pull out my phone, and there's a piece of paper attached. It has Kamilla's phone number on it. Kamilla! She's a coke maker or whatever and her friends own the resort. She might be able to help. God knows I can't rely on the police. What other choice do I have?

I call her number. She picks up after a few seconds, but another few seconds go by before she says anything. "Quién habla?"

Is she speaking Spanish? "Kamilla? Is this the same woman who... uh... I met the other day at the resort?"

She goes quiet for a second. "Is this that sissy boy who sucked my dick?"

My face flushes red. I'm feeling more than a little emasculated, but I can't piss her off. I take in a sharp breath. "Yes."

"Oh, are you calling me back for more?" she asks, her voice is filled with excitement.

"Umm. No. Look, I'm really desperate for some help. These men... They kidnapped my mother and my girlfriend. I don't know what to do. The police say the chance of getting them back is very small. I can't accept that. I need to find them and save them. Please, is there anything you can do to help? I'll do anything. I'll suck your dick again. Please help me." I can feel the panic in my voice as my heart races.

She's silent for what feels like forever as I pace back and forth. I chew on my nails. I can't help but feel nauseous. What if I never see them again? I can't accept that. God, I wish I was just honest with Amber. I know now that she doesn't care about my stupid fetishes. Maybe if I was honest, we wouldn't be in such a complicated mess. Kamilla finally speaks. "Meet me back at the club at the resort. I'll pick you up."

She hangs up before I can reply. What does she mean by pick me up? A sudden dread grips me. What if she was in on it? She's a drug dealer. Can I really trust her? She did say she wanted to make us hers. Maybe she had some men kidnap my mother and girlfriend. And she knew I'd come to her for help.

I have to meet her, though. If there's any chance of getting them back, I have to take it. Fuck. I take a deep breath and head to the club.

She's already there at the bar. As soon as she sees me, she walks up. "Come with me."

"Where are we going?"

"To my place to figure this out," she says as she walks out. I quickly follow her. As we reach the exit of the club to the parking lot, a large black SUV pulls up and two enormous black men get out and open the door for Kamilla. She gets in and scoots over as she looks at me, expectedly. I swallow the nerves caught in my throat. Fuck... This could be a trap, but what choice do I have? I get in behind her and they take off.

"Look, I know what you're thinking. I had nothing to do with this, but I have a good idea who did," she says as she pulls out her phone.

"Who?" I ask.

"There's a huge trafficking organization here called the Exchange. They are responsible for most of the kidnappings here. They mostly go after tourists and snatch them up and sell them as sex slaves, or worse."

"So you think Amber and my mom are going to be sold as sex slaves?" I ask.

"I'll know for sure once I contact them. I'll need pictures of both," she says.

"Okay, I'll text them to you." I quickly pull out my phone and text her pictures of both my mom and Amber.

"Your mom is very beautiful. Why didn't you bring her along with you to buy coke?" she asks.

"Seriously?" I ask.

"Bad time?" she says with a sneer. She then shrugs. We arrive at this immense mansion on the beach. As she makes a call. It's like an old fort. She signals me to follow her in as she talks in Spanish with someone. I see her send the images. Then she nods as we walk into this huge white three-story mansion that kind of seems like it's made out of that sandstone material. There's an enormous cylinder castle-like tower attached to the mansion. It's got the typical clay shingles you see down here on the main roofs and it's surrounded by palm trees, ponds, and a few pools.

She finally hangs up. "I've got good news and bad news."

"They have them?" I ask.

She nods. "That's the good news."

"What's the bad news?"

"They won't sell them to you directly. Instead, you can only purchase them at the Auction. This means you'll probably have to outbid everyone else for them and most likely pay a higher price. I take it you don't have a few hundred thousand dollars lying around, do you?"

My eyes go wide as a sense of hopelessness washes over me. I shake my head as tears start to form at the corners of my eyes. I won't be able to save them. They're going to be sold as sex slaves because I don't have the money to buy them. Tears fall from my eyes as I drop to my knees. I don't even care how I look. I'm going to lose my mom and my girlfriend to fucking creeps and there's nothing I can do to save them. This is awful. I hyperventilate as snot drips from my nose and gets into my mouth.

She taps her foot. "How much do you love your mother and your girlfriend?"

"I'd do anything to save them," I say through my sobs.

"Anything?" she asks. I nod, looking up. It's hard to slow my breathing down. I just can't stop crying. My tears keep falling as I try to wipe them away. "I'll make a deal with you, but it comes at a high cost."

"What?" I ask as a snort up the snot back into my nose and try to dry my cheeks.

"Look, this is a tough situation. If I buy either of them, I won't be able to let them leave."

I take a deep breath. "What do you mean?"

"Once someone is taken by the exchange, they are injected with a tracker. Not only that, but the Exchange has people everywhere. They have people working in the TSA at the airports and in the police along with at the borders and customs. Hell, they even have people in both the US and Mexican military. If I let them go, they will just be retaken by the Exchange. You see, to the Exchange, human beings are one of three things. People with a lot of money like me are considered potential customers. Then there are people like your mother and your girlfriend who they consider being their product that they can sell to people like me who have the money. Nothing more."

"What's the third?" I ask.

"Well, if a slave escapes, they're considered a liability. You know what happens to liabilities?" I swallow, feeling sick to my stomach. "They either recapture them and resell them, or kill them. Not only that but the customers who either let them go or let them escape are also considered liabilities and are exterminated. So there is a risk on my part for helping you and your loved ones."

I bite my lip as I realize what she's getting at. "So you're saying even if you purchase them, they have to stay here with you?"

She nods. "Correct."

"What will you do with them?"

"I won't rape them if that's what you're thinking. Even though I find reluctance hot, I prefer to have sex with people who actually want to have sex with me. Although, I suspect your girlfriend will be more than willing," she says with a smirk. "She's a sexy little minx and very good at giving blow jobs."

I narrow my eyes. "Seriously?"

"Eh, bad timing again, huh?"

I sigh. "So, you're willing to buy them?"

"As I said, it'll cost you."

I raise my hands in exasperation. "What do you mean? You know that I don't have any money."

"I don't need money, silly. But there's something else I want. Can you guess what it is?"

I shrug. What could she possibly want?

She smacks her hand against her forehead. "Americans... You either can't trust them or they're completely stupid. I want you, you dumb-dumb. I'll help you, but only if you submit to me, become my little sissy girl, and worship my cock."

Fuck. Somehow, I knew something like this was going to happen. What choice do I have? I have to save them. I take in a deep breath and let it out. It's not like this hasn't been a fantasy of mine, but this is reality, and I had my entire life planned. This isn't part of the plan. I hang my head in defeat. "I'll do it. Just please, save them."

"Aww, don't be so defeated. You'll love being mine. I promise. I bet you any money that in two weeks, you'll never want to go back to your old life. Besides, at least you and your girlfriend will be together as my little pets."

"Just save my girlfriend and mom," I say, resigning to fate.

"Well, there's just one more problem," she says.

"What?" I look up into those dark possessive eyes.

"I might only have enough cash on hand to buy one of them. So which one would you prefer I save, your mother or your girlfriend?"

My eyes go wide. "What? Seriously? I can't decide between them!"

She laughs. "I might be able to persuade my older sister to buy one of them, but if she purchases one, she won't let her go. She's very possessive. Kind of greedy if you ask me. Let us go talk to her right now and see if she's even willing."

I follow Kamilla inside and we walk through the vast stone welcoming room, up a wide circular stone stairway, and down the hall until we walk into an office. I see a woman that I've seen before. "Nina. I've got a dilemma."

The woman looks up and I know I've seen her before. I just don't know where. She's got long black hair and wears white formal pants with a dark blue blouse. She sits tall with confidence and pure dominance. As if she expects to be obeyed. And yet, she's very beautiful, with an elegant but sharp angular face that has a petite nose and a delicate chin. But her lips are quite plump and seem to pop with the red lipstick. She has dark brown eyes like Kamilla, but they seem colder. Where have I seen her before? "What is it? I don't have a lot of time."

Kamilla folds her arms against her chest, pushing out her large breasts. "You never have time. Not even for your favorite sister."

"You know I don't take favorites," the woman says, waving her statement away. "Now, what do you want?"

Kamilla pouts. "Fine, I'll get to the point. This little, effeminate, beautiful, boy here had his lovely, kind, and very gifted girlfriend and his very lovely and beautiful mother snatched up by the Exchange."

"And how is this our problem?" Nina says. Ouch. She is heartless. How could she be so cold?

"Well, the boy has agreed to be my little sissy slave if I purchase them back."

Nina only shrugs. "And?"

"With how prices are at the Exchange, I probably only have enough cash on hand to buy one of them."

"Ooh. I see where this is going. Do you want me to purchase the other? And why should I do this? You know I disdain the Exchange and their disgusting business. Why should I give my money to them?" she asks, returning her attention to her computer.

Kamilla lets out a sigh. "Come on, Nina. Don't be so heartless. We've got enough wealth to buy every slave at the exchange one hundred times over. You can't spare some change for just two women?"

Nina looks down her nose at Kamilla. "You know how the Exchange works. Once we purchase them, they'll have to stay with us, and this gives them leverage over us. We'll be seen to have purchased human beings. It's bad enough they force us to attend their disgusting auctions, but if we purchase them, we'll be under their thumb, and whoever else sees us there."

Kamilla crosses her arms and taps her finger against her forearm. "I've already told him that. That's why he agreed to be my bitch. Besides, it's not like we aren't already under their thumb. If we weren't, we wouldn't have to go to these disgusting auctions."

She sighs. "As much as I don't like the flesh trade and what it stands for, you know if I purchase one, then I expect to get a return on my investment. Meaning, she'll stay with me and work off her debt to me."

"That's fine," Kamilla says, shrugging.

"What are you going to make her do?" I ask, butting in.

Nina looks down at me with a cold, hard stare. "You can be assured, boy, that I won't hurt them. They'll be my assistant and deal with the things I assign them. Now let me see pictures of these two women and I get to choose which one I buy."

"What? No fair! I already know which one I want. I want the girlfriend. She's amazing at sucking dick and she was so willing."

"You came to me for help. My money, my terms," Nina says.

Kamilla grits her teeth and pulls out her phone before she pulls up the pictures of my mom and my girlfriend. This is so fucking crazy. They're chatting about them as if they were dogs they were going to own. What's frightening is that we're about to become their pets. Kamilla hands Nina her phone and Nina's eyes light up as her jaw drops. I've seen her before. Nina, I know I've seen her before. "When were they taken?"

"Maybe an hour or so ago? Is that right, sissy boy?" Kamilla asks me. I know where I've seen her. It hits me. She was dancing with my mom! "Hello? Are you going to answer your mistress?"

I snap out of it and look up at Kamilla. "What?"

"What time were they snatched?" she asks.

"This morning. We were at the market in town and they were walking off having a conversation before a van pulled up and grabbed them."

Nina holds the phone out to me, and she points at my mom. "This woman is your mother?"

I nod. She bites her lip. "I want her. I'll buy her and I'll even cover whatever you're short if you get outbid for the other girl."

Kamilla looks shocked as she tilts her head. "Really? Why the sudden change of heart?"

"You slept with my mom, didn't you?" I spit out before I can stop myself. Kamilla looks at me and then back at Nina before she repeats the process.

Nina seems to glare at me. "He is right. I was with her last night. We danced and... Well, we ended up in my bed. We had this amazing connection. We were going to meet again tonight, but as you can see, she's held up at the moment and I can't allow that. She's mine."

"Okay then. I wanted the girlfriend anyway. They told me they will be having an auction tonight."

"Then we'll be there," she says.

"Good. Thank you," Kamilla says, then she wraps her arm around my shoulder and takes me out.

Chapter 9: Amber Kinney

I try to kick and scream before a man holds out a knife and I go rigidly still. They taped my mouth shut, so I can't plead for my life. I cry as they drive off with Milania and me. I don't know how much time passes or where we're heading before we arrive at some warehouse.

We're pulled out of the van and into a warehouse. I'm too scared to struggle as they cut our clothes off and leave us completely naked and tied up. Ripping the tape off our mouths and replacing it with a ball gag.

"Maybe we should test the goods out, huh? My god, this little teen girl has a tight ass. I'd love to loosen her up a bit," a man with a beard and a fat gut says. He's wearing a business suit without the jacket and tie as he rolls up his sleeves.

However, a woman with black hair and an all-black leather outfit in thigh-high boots steps up and smacks him. "Do not damage the merchandise. They're for sale, not for your own personal pleasure."

She gets a phone call and walks off. They drag us over to the side and spray us down in cold water. Then we're dried off and they place collars around our necks before they replace our ties with cuffs, restraining our hands behind our backs. I scream as I'm injected with something.

They place us in cages where we're made to wait. It felt like hours before three other victims were brought in, stripped, cleaned, and bound before they are dragged over to the cages next to us. I recognize them immediately. It's Kate! And her little brother and mother. I can't believe they're here in Mexico. She sees me and her eyes go wide. I want to reach out to her. Talk to her. Touch her. But we can't. We're made to wait inside these cages as more victims are brought in and the same process is repeated.

The woman in black leather comes back out. "Since you've all worked so hard and we've got a nice haul. I'll let you all get a reward."

She looks down the line of cages at us and points at the one on the end. "Bring that slut out and let them all have a go at her."

They take out a woman who's a little plump, but not fat. That's when the men crowd around her, groping her as she struggles, but it's useless. She's tied up and she can't do anything. I watch in horror as they molest her and force her down onto her knees. They take out their cocks and slap her face with them before one of them forces their dick in her mouth. She gives in and lets them have their way with her. Another man lays down on his back as the others lift her up and sit her down on top of him before he pushes his dick inside her. She cries out, but they take no pity and show no mercy as a different man gets behind her and forces his dick up her ass. She squeals and cries out as they rape her.

Her mouth, her pussy, and her ass are all plugged full of dicks. I can't look away as they gang rape her. She cries out, but they ignore her tears and continue to fuck her mercilessly. At some point, she lets out a moan as her own body betrays her, overcome with pleasure and pain.

They won't relent. When one person cums inside her and pulls out, another one takes his place. This goes on for over an hour. When they're finally done, she's left there laying on the ground, barely conscious, covered in cum.

The woman in leather walks up and inspects her. She snaps her fingers. "Take the bitch to the club, get her cleaned up, and whore her out. We'll get our money out of her."

Men drag her out. I feel tears water my eyes at the horror I just witnessed. I feel relieved that it wasn't me, but at the same time, I feel guilty. That poor woman. These people are monsters.

I overhear two men talking off to the side. "I wonder which one of these poor sluts are going to get sold to the cannibal?"

My heart sinks into my chest as I feel nauseous. Did he just say, cannibal? What the fuck! This can't be happening?