Queen of Spades Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fans her hand against her face as she shifts in her chair. "You're right. I'll keep an open mind... How about that?"

I smile and reluctantly pull back. "That's better than nothing."

She takes a sip of her drink and looks out at the resort. "So, what are you two going to be up to?"

"Oh, we're definitely going dancing at some point. And lots of swimming in the pool. Maybe some beach volleyball. I want to haggle at those thrift shops. There's just so much to do," I say as I lean over and place my hand on Taylor's arm.

She laughs. "Well, be careful. This place can be dangerous. And have fun."

"We will," I say as we finish eating. I practically drag Taylor off. We quickly head back to the resort and get changed. I'm not sure when I want to touch on what happened at the party between me and Kate, but I want to just have a little fun between us. It's been a long time since we just had fun. "Taylor, promise me you'll keep an open mind about things."

He shrugs. "Sure."

We get our bathing suits on and head down to the pool and order sex on the beach at the poolside bar.

"You want to actually, like, try some drugs?" I ask when we're by ourselves in the pool.

He looks up at me with a slack-jawed expression. "Like, what kind of drugs?"

I shrug. "I don't know. Something we can't get back at home, but nothing too dangerous. I wouldn't mind trying ecstasy or even coke. Like, just once. You know?"

"Isn't coke pretty addictive?" he asks.

"Yeah, but it's not like we can get it back home. We just try it here and it'd be a one-time thing."

"I don't know," he says.

"Hey, I wasn't eavesdropping, but I couldn't help but overhear you're looking for coke?" a woman says as she walks up with a guy.

Taylor gives me a questioning glance. I shrug it off. "Yeah. Just a little bit. Just once."

"We can hook you up. My name is Veronica, and this is my husband, Anthony. We can get you some."

"Really?"

"Yeah. We got the hookup," Anthony says. He's a little bit shorter than Veronica. Both have black hair and are definitely Hispanic. "Just come with us."

"How do we know you're not trying to scam us?" Taylor asks.

"You don't really know, but I can assure you, we're not traffickers or whatever. We actually make coke. It's a really neat process. Anyway, our boss is actually here at the resort. She's in the club. Come with us and we'll introduce you to her."

I look over at Taylor and shrug. He looks cautious. He leans over and whispers in my ear. "I don't know about this."

"Relax, we're not even leaving the resort,'' I say.

He sighs. "Fine."

We get out of the pool and follow them into the club part of the resort. We get let into VIP, where the most beautiful woman I've ever seen sits with a tall, dark, and handsome man with short black hair and a beard. The woman greets Veronica and Anthony with a hug. Then we all sit down and Anthony introduces us. "Kamilla, this is... What were your names again?"

"I'm Amber and this is my boyfriend, Taylor."

"Right, Amber and Taylor, meet Kamilla Zorrita, our boss, and that is Gustavo. He and his siblings own this resort."

My eyes light up. "It's so nice to meet you all."

Kamilla's eyes seem to take us both in, and I see a possessive hunger in them. "The pleasure is all mine. Now, how can I help the two of you?"

Veronica leans into Kamilla and whispers into her ear. Her eyes light up. "I see. Well, I can definitely help you. How about we head up to a room and we'll get down to business in private."

She has a deep voice, but it was very feminine and dripping with honey with her Hispanic accent. I could listen to it all day. Taylor shrugs and I nod.

Kamilla looks over at Gustavo. "I'll be right back."

He nods and we follow her out of the club and into the resort. I can't believe we actually met one of the people who owns this beautiful resort.

Chapter 6: Taylor Holland

I can't believe we're doing this. What has gotten into Amber? She wants to do coke? Seriously? We head up the elevator and into a really large hotel room, much bigger than our own.

"Do you live here?" Amber asks, twirling her blonde hair around her finger.

"No, but I stay here every now and again when I'm too drunk and I need to pass out," she says as she opens her purse and pulls out a big bag of white powder. "So, do you just want to try some coke or would you like to buy some?"

"Well, we don't really have any money on us right now, but I can go to our room and grab some really fast," Amber says, biting her lip as she leans forward.

"That won't be necessary. I'm sure we can come to some kind of agreement," Kamilla says with a smirk as she looks us both up and down. I have to admit that she is quite the woman. She's got long brown hair with blonde highlights, dark possessive brown eyes with luscious lips. She's got a sleeve of tattoos on one arm. However, what really grabs my attention is her ass. It's huge, especially with such a tiny waist. Her legs are super thick, not fat, but kind of muscular and smooth. She's got soft skin that looks like it's covered in honey. And large breasts the size of melons. I can see abs outlined in her tight dress.

"What do you have in mind?" Amber asks.

"Well, I find you both very attractive and I happen to swing both ways. How about I give you this entire bag for a blow job?"

"Wait, you want to give me a blow job?" I ask as I look at Amber.

"I would be fine with that," Amber says with a shrug, but her face burns bright red.

"Really?" I ask, raising an eyebrow, feeling my heart leap into my throat. Is she really about to let someone else suck my dick? Won't she get jealous?

"No. You misunderstood me. I don't want to give a blow job, I want to receive a blow job," she says as she hikes up her skirt, pulls aside her panties, and out flops the biggest dick I've ever seen. It looks angry with its one eye glaring at us as veins pop out. It's got a hood, but the head is popping out.

I literally have to pick my jaw off the floor. I look at Amber and she has the same shocked expression. Although, is she drooling? I shrug it off and look back down at the anaconda standing up in front of us. How does a woman as sexy as she have a dick bigger than me?

"You want us to suck that thing?" I ask, flabbergasted.

An impish grin forms Kamilla's lush lips. "Oh, I want more than that, but I'll settle for a blow job as long as you both take turns sucking it."

A lump forms in my throat and I try to swallow it down. "Uhh. No..."

"We'll do it!" Amber says, interrupting me.

I stare at her blankly. "Seriously?"

She rolls her eyes at me. "Yeah. I'm dead serious. You said you'd keep an open mind."

"But... I didn't mean I'd suck a dick."

"Oh, don't pretend like you don't secretly jerk off to sucking a fat dick. I've seen your browsing history. You do not know how much it pisses me off that you lie to me. I know you cross-dress and I know you secretly fantasize about sucking dick and getting fucked up the ass. If you'd actually talk to me about it, you'd know I find it sexy, but you're too insecure about it. You know what, maybe Kamilla will just let me suck her cock and only give me the coke because you're too much of a pussy to take what you want."

"I'd be okay with that. Hell, I'd love to see this little bitch dressed up in a set of lingerie," Kamilla says, licking her lips as she strokes her big fat cock.

"Right? Me too. Wouldn't he be so hot if he shaved what little body hair he has and dressed up in a cute pair of lacy panties and some thigh-high stockings?"

"Damn, you're making me fucking horny as fuck," Kamilla says.

My heart is pacing so fast in my chest. This has got to be some kind of dream. "I can't do that! What if people find out? What if my mom finds out? Or my friends?"

"Isn't he such a bitch?" Amber says with a devilish smirk.

"I can tell who wears the pants in your relationship," Kamilla says, making Amber laugh.

"Right? He's definitely not the man in our relationship." She walks up to Kamilla and wraps her small delicate hand around her big fat cock. She smirks. "He definitely doesn't have a cock like this. This is a real cock. I've never seen one so big. Maybe I should start dating you."

She drops to her knees and, to my surprise, sucks her dick. What the fuck is going on? I'm literally watching my girlfriend sucking this woman's dick. The craziest part is how turned on I am. Not just watching her suck this woman's cock, but also the thought of them dressing me in girl's clothing while I suck her dick, too.

Amber pulls herself off Kamilla's dick and looks back up at me. "Come on Taylor, you know you want to. We're in Mexico. What happens in Mexico, stays in Mexico. No one will know. Just come help me suck this big meaty cock. This is your chance to fulfill your fantasy."

A sigh escapes my lips, knowing she's right. I really want to. I drop to my knees and shuffle up next to her. "Fine, but no one better find out about this!"

"Why? What's so wrong with sucking a dick? Will it ruin your macho reputation?" Kamilla asks as she grabs a hold of her dick and slaps it against my face. It makes a loud whack and kind of stings.

"Oh, he's super insecure about it. He's got these douchebag friends back home who are super homophobic and just straight-up assholes. Even though we all know he's a sissy, he tries to pretend to be a "macho" man to them even if it means being an asshole," Amber says before she leans up and kisses the tip of that big fat cock. She then takes it in her hand from Kamilla and looks over at me. "Time to suck this cock, you little sissy."

I feel my face burn hot as humiliation washes over me. I can't even deny it. Kamilla puts her big hand at the back of my head as Amber guides her big dick to my lips. Don't fight it, I just open up and let it in. I can smell her thick, musky scent with a hint of something tropical as it passes by my lips and enters my mouth. My cock jerks. Fuck, it's everything I imagined. A wave of heat runs through me as I suck on this big fat cock. I can't deny how much it turns me on. I've dreamed about this and here I am, on my knees beside my girlfriend, sucking this beautiful woman's cock.

I wrap my lips around it, slide them between her dick and my teeth, and suck it in. My eyes go wide as I gag when it hits the back of my mouth. I grab her thigh to brace myself as she slowly rocks her hips back and forth. My jaw stretches to the limits as I take in her big dick.

She doesn't stop as she thrusts her dick inside my mouth. However, Amber pulls it out and shoves me aside as she blows her. She's really into it. Cupping her balls, kissing, and licking up the shaft. Amber practically worships her dick as she moans out. She's never done that with mine. "God, this is what a real cock feels like.."

I will not lie as much as I'm jealous of Kamilla. I'm even more jealous of Amber. I want that dick back in my mouth. Amber pulls out. "Suck on her balls, sissy."

I don't even hesitate. I lean up and take her enormous balls in my mouth and suck on them while Amber works on her dick. This whole thing is so hot. I can't help but undo my trunks and pull my own little inadequate cock out as I jerk it off. Amber's got her hand down her bikini, fingering herself.

Amber pulls the dick out and pushes it back into my mouth. Then she crawls behind Kamilla and buries her face in between Kamilla's ass cheeks.

"Fuck, this feels so fucking good. You two are perfect. Exactly what I've been looking for. I want you both. I want to own you two. Make you both mine," the woman says as she grips my hair and fucks my face. She doesn't let up and forces her dick down my throat as I struggle, pushing back against her hips. But she's so strong. So much stronger than me. Her big fat cock forces itself down my throat and my nose meets her neatly trimmed pubes. I can't breathe.

She finally pulls back as a blast of cum fills up my entire mouth. She pulls out and paints my face white. "Fuck! I'm cumming. Swallow it, you little sissy bitch. Swallow my cum."

She shoves her dick back into my mouth and gives me another blast of her hot, thick jizz. At first, I was horrified, but it actually tastes good. Very salty and musky. A little sweet.

I swallow it down as she slowly stops. She pulls her dick out and smears it against my face. Amber comes back around and takes her dick into her mouth, cleaning it off. Then she turns to me and starts licking the cum off my face.

"Fuck, that was the best blow job I've ever received. You two are diamonds. I'd love to keep you."

"That sounds so hot. What would you do with us?" Amber asks, biting her lip as her face burns bright red.

"I'd make you my wife, and he'd be our little sissy bitch slave," she says. Her words only further humiliate me and as crazy as it sounds, it turns me on so much. And yet, I feel so ashamed of what I just did.

"Really? That's so hot. Fuck me," Amber says, fanning her hand against her face.

She drops the coke down. "You two definitely earned it."

Then she pulls out a piece of paper and writes her number on it, handing it to Amber. "Call me if you want more cock."

"Definitely! Hell, I want to just spend the rest of our vacation with you," Amber says, biting her lip. She finally gets up.

As I walk over to the bathroom to wash my face off, the woman slaps my ass. "Well, it's been fun, but I've gotta go. You have my number. I'll be busy tonight, but tomorrow night I'm free if you want some more dick. Maybe I'll fuck you both."

"Yes! We'll definitely call you. I'd love to see this sissy get her ass fucked. Maybe we can dress her up too."

"I like you," she says as she steps up to Amber and pulls her into a full-blown kiss with tongue and everything. Then she slaps her ass and winks before she walks out.

I'm too shocked at what just happened. I can't believe it.

Chapter 7: Amber Kinney

Taylor hardly talked as we got back. I know Taylor is pretty embarrassed about what happened and probably feeling shame. He didn't even want the coke. I decide to try it and woah. What a rush. I feel like I just dropped out of a plane without a parachute. We spend the rest of the day at the pool and I can hardly stay in one spot.

As we get back to the room, I hide the coke. Then I put Kamilla's number in my phone before putting the paper next to Taylor's phone.

Eventually, we end up at the club and I swear I saw Taylor's mom dancing with another woman. A very beautiful tall woman with long black hair and a very slim waist with a really nice butt. She's wearing a very expensive dress. They weren't just dancing, either; they were kissing and making out. Part of me is jealous; I can't deny that. I wish I was the one kissing Taylor's mom, but good for her. Taylor shrugs when I point it out to him. We spend most of the night dancing and drinking. By the time we make it back to our room, we're both pretty drunk and honestly, the only thing I can think about is getting fucked by Kamilla. I push Taylor down on the bed, pull out his tiny little 4-inch cock, and all but swallow it. Then I straddle him and fuck him. He cums inside me within a few minutes, but I'm nowhere near my orgasm. In fact, I can barely feel his dick inside me. I get off of him and straddle his face, making him lick the cum out of my cunt. At first, he doesn't want to but ultimately submits.

He's always been a little submissive bitch and I honestly think it's so fucking hot. If I had a strap-on, I'd peg the shit out of him. Honestly, it's probably how things should be between us because his dick is just too small, especially compared to the python between Kamilla's legs. I get wet just thinking about it.

He eats the cum out of my pussy and he's not bad with his tongue. Nowhere near as good as Kate, but with a little practice, I'm sure he'd be a great cunt muncher. "That's it, you little sissy cocksucker. Lick my pussy. Eat me out. Fuck..."

I can't hold it anymore as my orgasm hits and I gush all over his face, marking him as my little bitch.

After I get off his face, we clean up and I pass out.

---

The next morning, we meet Taylor's mom for breakfast at the buffet. "So... Did you have a good time last night, Milania?"

She smiles and bites her lip. "I actually had a really great time last night."

"Yeah? I saw you at the club," I say with a smile. Her face flushes red. "I think it's great you met someone. Are you going to meet her today?"

"Hopefully," she says with a smile, twirling a string of her sleek brown hair around her finger. She bites her lip as a smile crosses her mouth. She quickly changes the subject. "Would you two like to head to the market and do a little haggling?"

Taylor shrugs as I look at him. It's easy to tell he's still not over earlier. I just don't get what the big deal is. I don't feel ashamed for sucking dick, especially one as big as Kamilla. God, she has a beast. It made Taylor's look like my little pinky finger. I really want to call her back and ride her like a fucking jockey in the Kentucky Derby. Fuck, it'd be so hot to see her bend Taylor over and plow him like the sissy bitch he really is. Of course, that is, after we dress him up like one. For whatever reason, the thought of turning Taylor into the sissy bitch he really is makes me so hot. I should be appalled at the thought of someone else fucking my boyfriend, but it turns me on. I should answer her. "Yeah, that would be fun."

We get changed and head out with Milania, getting a cab. As we get down to the market, we shop around. I find a few pieces of jewelry that I found really cute. I bought a seashell bracelet after haggling a man down a few pesos. It's hard to keep track of what I have when I keep forgetting the exchange rate.

The smell of spice fills the air. Taylor heads over to the pipes and I find myself alone with Milania. We both look at several purses that are total knock-offs of Gucci. "I'm really glad you came, Amber. You've been such a blessing in Taylor's life. Especially after his dad died. Losing my husband was really hard on Taylor and you definitely helped him cope with the loss."

"I'm glad I came too. Taylor and I needed this to work out some things," I say as I pick up one of the purses and look inside.

Milania pauses and places her hand on my arm. "Are you two having trouble?"

I bite my lip as I look into her eyes. "Well..."

She leans in and whispers to me. "Is it because of his little cross-dressing secret?"

My eyes go wide. She knows! "Uh... Well..."

"Yeah, I know. I don't know if he told you this, but we were robbed a few days ago and all of his stuff was tossed everywhere. I saw a lot of your underwear, dresses, and whatnot. Of course, I wanted to assume you just left stuff here to change, but I've suspected for a long time that Taylor likes to cross-dress. I've come to accept it. I hope this doesn't bother you," she says as we come to the end of the market and continue walking.

I'm really surprised at the fact she's so cool with it. "Honestly, I think it's hot. The thing I'm upset with is the fact that he's not open about it with me. Instead, he lies about it and totally tries to act be someone who he's clearly not."

She sighs and gives me an understanding nod. "I can understand that. He just needs to know that you'll accept him."

"I've made it clear to him that I like him the way he truly is. But he's so stuck in the notion that we have to have this traditional relationship and live the white-picket-fence lifestyle. And I know deep down he doesn't actually want that. It's just what he thinks he should want. And of course, he's also ashamed of who he is and he has these douchebag friends who are so judgy and he's afraid of what they think." I let out a long sigh I've been holding in.

Before I realize it, we walk into an alley. It's a rather sketchy alley. We turn around and Taylor spots us. His eyes go wide in fear as I hear a van door slide open. I turn around to see a group of men in masks jump out and grab Milania and me, pulling us into the van. I can't even scream before a hand is over my mouth. They tie us up as I struggle. Fear takes over and I try to kick, but it's useless. The van takes off as we're kidnapped.