Queen of Spades Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have plenty of money and I'd like to pay you back for purchasing us."

"No, I won't accept your money. You don't owe us anything. In fact, we can, for the most part, forget about this day. I would like to continue where we left off the other night. You said you'd have dinner with me. Would you still like to do that?" Nina asks.

My mother blushes with a smile. "I would like that very much."

"Good, tomorrow we'll have that dinner. Why don't you and your kids get some rest? We'll talk about whatever arrangements you need in the morning. I'll show you to your rooms," Nina says as she holds out her hand to my mother. My mom accepts.

"I'm going to take these two back to my place," Kamilla says.

"Kamilla, don't you think they deserve some peace and rest after all they've gone through?" Nina asks.

"I won't force them to do anything they don't want to do," Kamilla says.

"It's fine. I would like to go with Kamilla," Amber says, catching me off guard. "Come on, Taylor. We owe it to her. Besides, we'll be staying with her from now on. We might as well settle in."

I look over at my mother, and she looks concerned. I already know what Kamilla wants. She wants to fuck us. I'm a little confused about how I feel about it. I'm both terrified by her and completely aroused. "It's okay, mom. We'll be fine."

She walks up and hugs me. "Everything is going to be okay."

I nod as I wrap my arms around her. She gives me a kiss on my forehead and then hugs Amber. "Look after my son, will you?"

"Of course. Don't worry, we can trust Kamilla."

She nods and wipes away a tear. I look over at Rosa. "It was nice to meet you."

She gives a sympathetic smile. "You too."

I look over at Nina. "Thank you so much for saving my mom and my girlfriend."

"Of course."

I turn to Kamilla and nod.

"Nina, I'd like to talk to you about putting on a Charity Ball," Rosa says as we follow Kamilla out.

Her security team is waiting for her as they hold the door open for us. Kamilla sits in between us and puts her hand on our thighs. "On our way here, Amber and I discussed our situation."

I look up at Kamilla and then at Amber. She's practically clinging to Kamilla with her arm wrapped around her as if she's her girlfriend.

"Okay..."

"Taylor, I want to be in an exclusive relationship with Kamilla. Just the three of us."

"Like, how?" I ask. I wasn't quite sure how this was going to work out. Obviously, I knew Kamilla wanted me, but I didn't know exactly how.

"Well, I'm going to be Kamilla's submissive girlfriend and you're going to be our sissy pet slave. Does that sound about right, baby?" Amber asks Kamilla.

"It sounds good to me. How do you like the sound of that?" Kamilla asks me.

"Do I have a choice?"

"Of course. As I said, I'm not going to rape you, but you made a deal to be my little sissy slave. Are you a man of your word? Or should I say, girl?"

I take in a deep breath and let it out, feeling a little emasculated. I don't know what to say to her. Should I just submit? She's right, I made a deal. I just can't help but worry about what my friends back home would think of me. I could never face them if they found out. Not that I'll ever be able to go home again. But, this has been a fantasy of mine for a long time.

"Come on, Taylor. I know you want this. You've watched so much porn about being dominated by a girl with a dick and turned into a sissy. Now is your chance, don't back out now. You can live out your fantasy. And you'll have two beautiful women to sleep with. How can you pass this up?"

"Fine. You honored your part of the deal and I'll honor mine. Can we just take it slow?" I ask.

"Of course, my little pet. I'm glad you're a sissy of your word," she says with a smirk. Amber snickers at her words.

We arrive at Kamilla's and we're led inside. "So, are we going to give Taylor a makeover? I've wanted to do this for a long time!"

"Of course, darling. Anything for my sweetheart," Kamilla says as she wraps her arm around Amber and pulls her close, giving her a peck on the cheek. Amber practically glows. I can't help but feel jealousy. Is this how life is going to be now?

Chapter 11: Kamilla Zorita

Before we can dress the sissy up, I get a phone call. It's my contact on the streets. I have to answer it. I tell Amber to take Taylor upstairs to my master bathroom and start shaving his body. She gladly agrees and takes the reluctant sissy up.

"This is Kamilla," I say.

"Kamilla, you were right. I've got the evidence you wanted," my contact, Camilo Andrade, says.

I bite my lip. I knew it! "Okay, I'll be right there."

Fuck! This is the worst possible time. I finally have exactly what I want, a sexy little sissy and very deviant girlfriend, and now I can't even take the time to enjoy them. Fuck me. I walk upstairs to find a scene that makes my dick hard. Amber's shaving Taylor's plumb ass as he blushes beat red. Fuck, it makes me want to fuck his ass right here and now. I pull myself out of the gutter. "I have to go check up on something. You two should get some sleep. Tomorrow we can start up where we left off, dressing our little sissy up and have some fun."

"Really? Aww. I was hoping to see you fuck his ass," Amber says with a pouty face. Fuck, she is so perfect.

"I know. You have no idea how hard it is for me to leave right now, but this is important." My teeth sink into my bottom lip.

"Okay, mistress, but you better make it up to me tomorrow. I want the wildest and craziest sex you've ever had."

A devilish smirk crosses my face. "I'm going to fuck both of you until you pass out from exhaustion."

"You promise?" Amber asks.

"I swear to god," I say, biting my lip.

"Okay. I'll hold you to it and I'll make sure this sissy is ready for your beautiful cock," she says, smacking Taylor's ass. His face is even redder if that's possible. Fuck, I'm the luckiest woman alive right now. Well, I will be.

I reluctantly pull myself away from such a sexy sight and head out. I arrive at the usual location to meet up with my contact, Camilo, my personal private investigator. He's a rather short, balding man who's got a bit of a gut with a mustache. "I've tailed the man just like you ask. He's definitely up to something. I bet my money on it he's working with the CNI. I've got photos of him meeting up with Carlos and David Pousa. The same men who've been harassing you and your associates."

"Great work. I knew that bastard American was up to no good. You can't trust Americans," I say, gritting my teeth. And yet, I can't help but smirk. I told Raquel she couldn't trust him. Why does she never listen to me?

I hope you enjoyed part one of Queen of Spades, please leave any feedback in the comment section below and give it an honest rating.