Queen of Spades Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

After what feels like hours, they finally start taking us out of our cages. Every ten or twenty minutes, they lead one of us out and into another room for a little while and bring us back in, and put us in a separate cage to the back. They get to Kate next and she's brought into whatever room and thirty minutes later, she's brought back. She's in tears as she's put back in the cage. Sam's next. They drag his naked, feminine body out and twenty minutes later he's brought back, followed by his mother. After several other people are brought to the room and back, they take Milania out and twenty minutes later she's brought back in and put in a cage on the farther side of the warehouse where Kate, Sam, and their mom are. What are they doing?

My heart races as I'm next. I'm dragged behind on a leash as I'm led into this mysterious room. It's dark, but they lead me out behind a curtain into a bright, shining light. I blink and realize I'm on a stage.

"Let's start the bidding at ten thousand for this one."

Immediately, a paddle goes into the air. I can hardly see who it is because of the bright light shining down on me. "Ten thousand. Do we have twelve thousand?"

Another paddle goes up. "Twenty?"

Again, a paddle goes up. They continue to bid on me like a fucking object. The bid keeps going higher and higher. A desperate man's voice yells out. "One-hundred thousand."

Finally, I hear a voice that I somewhat recognize. It's a deep woman's voice. "Two-hundred and fifty thousand!"

"Two-hundred and fifty thousand, going once. Going twice. Sold!"

They drag me off the stage and brought me back to the same cage as Milania and leave me there as they bring the rest of the victims in and out to be auctioned off.

Finally, after the last person is auctioned off, the people who bid on us come back with their money and pay up before they take their prize. I feel so sick to my stomach as I look at Taylor's mom and then at Kate. They both look at me with horrified, empathetic looks. Suddenly my cage is opened and I'm dragged out by a big burly man. Did he buy me? I swear it was a woman. What's he going to do to me? Is he going to rape me?

He jerks me forward and drags me as I stumble behind him.

"Hey! Careful with my property," a familiar feminine voice rings out. I look up and an overwhelming sense of relief washes over me as I stare into the face of the woman who gave me the coke. Next to her is another woman who looks familiar. The man hands my leash over to Kamilla before she walks around me, looking me over. I feel so humiliated. "Did they damage you?"

I shake my head. I see Milania dragged up behind me as her leash is handed over to the woman next to Kamila. Then it clicks. I remember where I saw her. She was dancing with Milania last night. Milania is just as shocked to see her as I am. The woman walks up to Milania and looks her over like Kamila did to me. I look over at Kate as she is dragged over to a girl about our own age. Her mother and brother are dragged to the men standing next to the girl. Kate's mom has a horrified look on her face as she looks up at the tall dark man who purchased her. He has a sadistic smirk as he looks down at her.

I have a sudden sickening feeling in my stomach as horrible thoughts enter my mind. What is he going to do to her? He better not hurt her. The three people who bought the Harpers walk over to us. Kamilla and the woman who bought Milania walk up to them, dragging us behind them.

"Sal, I'm surprised you made a purchase," the woman holding Milania's leash says.

The man holding Kate's mom's leash shrugs. "Tavo and Vanessa were insistent I buy her. I guess they didn't want to separate the family. What about the two of you? I'm just as surprised at your purchases."

"It's complicated," the woman says.

"Isn't it always?" the man named Sal says. He's tall, dark olive skin, buzzed head with a five o'clock shadow. He's very well in shape and seems very dangerous. The man next to him seems like a younger version of him. He's got his dark black hair faded and short on the top. The girl next to them, who's holding Kate's leash, shares their skin color and dark black hair. She's shorter, but the same height as Kate. She wears an expensive black dress, showing the bottom of her thighs, along with matching black stilettos that probably cost a fortune. Unlike the two older men with stone-cold expressions, she doesn't seem to enjoy being here. She seems on edge, but the way she glances at Kate shows compassion in her stare. Kate seems to relax a little as she practically clings to the girl. Sam does the same with the man who bought him. It's almost as if they know each other. Sam with the man and Kate with that girl. There's a bit of familiarity between them.

Kind of like with Kamilla and me. The man with Sam looks oddly familiar. I shake my head. I'm just tired and overwhelmed. There is this dreadful feeling in my stomach that maybe Kamilla set this whole thing up. She said that she wanted to make Taylor and me hers. However, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense when I really think about it. Why wouldn't she just take us when we were back at the resort instead of paying over two-hundred grand for us? Although, how did she even know we were being sold? It just doesn't seem like a coincidence that she was here as we were being sold. Does she come to these auctions often?

I'm not going to lie, as horrible as this situation is, I'm relieved that it was her who bought me. It could've been way worse. At least I know what she wants. I'm just relieved I or anyone else I know didn't get sold to a cannibal. At least I don't think any of these people are cannibals. Right? Although, the man that bought Kate's mom, Karlee, looks sadistic enough. I feel so sorry for her. I'm not afraid of Kamilla. She doesn't seem cruel. If this was under different circumstances, I'd be overjoyed to be with her. I find her incredibly attractive and would love more than anything to be hers. But not like this.

My thoughts drift to Taylor. Where is he? I hope he's okay. I wonder if he's talking to the police right now? Does he know Kamilla bought me? I take another look over at Kate, Sam, Ms. Harper, and the people that bought them. Then it hits me. I remember where I saw the man who bought Sam. He was at the Resort Club where we met Kamilla. The man who introduced Taylor and me to Kamilla said his name was Gustavo and that he and his siblings, who must be the girl who bought Kate and the man who bought Ms. Harper, owns the resort we were staying at. This makes my eyes go wide. How corrupt is this place? Are they all working together to find tourists like us just so they can have us kidnapped and purchase us?

They finally lead us out as I'm brought into a big SUV with Kamilla. Thankfully, she unbinds my hands behind my back and takes out the gag from my mouth. "Don't worry, baby, you're safe. I won't hurt you."

"Thank you," I say as I cry.

She pulls me into her arms and cradles my head. "Oh, don't cry. It's all over now. You're safe."

I look up into her eyes. "What's going to happen? Are you going to let us go?"

I see a tinge of sympathy in her eyes, but she shakes her head no. "Sorry, but I can't do that. You're mine now and you're stuck with me."

"What? But..."

"Sorry, baby. You see, the people who kidnapped you and sold you to me won't let me let you go. They'll just kidnap you again and they might even kill you. You're stuck with me, hun. But don't worry, I'm going to take good care of you. I promise no one will hurt you while you're with me."

"What about Taylor?" I ask.

"Oh, don't worry, he's back at the mansion. How do you think I knew you were being auctioned off? He came to me after you and his mother were kidnapped and we made a deal. He's agreed to be my little sissy slave in exchange that I buy you and his mother."

"Where is Milania?" I ask.

"Well... about that. I didn't have enough cash on me to buy you both. So I made a deal with my sister. She bought Milania. We'll see them both at the mansion. Don't worry, no one will hurt her. My sister will take good care of her. Apparently, they were with each other last night. What a small world, huh?"

"Who were the people that bought my friend Kate and her family?" I ask.

"I don't know who that is," she says.

I bite my lip. "You were talking to them."

Her eyes go wide with recognition. "Oh! The Casaus family? Salvadore, Gustavo and Vanessa? They're with us. They're our family, so to say. Partners in our cartel. If you're worried about the slaves they bought, don't. They won't be harmed. I can assure you. The Casaus family are good people."

I tilt my head. "Then why did they buy sex slaves, to begin with? And how can you call someone in a drug cartel a good person?"

"Hey! I take offense to that. Even though I'm in a drug cartel, I'm not a bad person. I mean, yeah, I've killed people before, but I make sure none of our drugs are sold to children. I take that very seriously. Besides, I won't hurt you or your little boyfriend. I'm very loyal to the people I care about. But, for your information, we're forced to go to these auctions. The Exchange holds a lot of power in this town. They own the government and the police. Unless we want a war in which we would likely lose and die, we follow their rules."

"So you'd never buy a sex slave?" I ask.

She leans away from me as her eyebrows narrow. "Do I look like I need a sex slave? I can get sex whenever I want it with people who want to have sex with me. Rape doesn't appeal to me at all. I mean, your boyfriend was reluctant, but I could tell deep down he wanted it."

A devilish smirk appeals on her lips. "He's a total closeted sissy. I come by them all the time. These college boys come here on spring break, acting all tough and macho, but deep down I can tell they want to be dressed in panties and suck cock. I enjoy helping them discover it."

I can't help but giggle. "Well, you're not wrong about that. Taylor has been secretly stealing my clothes and dressing in them when he's alone. He also watches a lot of porn featuring girls like you fucking boys like him."

She laughs, slapping my thigh. "That doesn't surprise me at all. Does it bother you? Knowing your boyfriend is secretly a little sissy slut who craves a big cock like mine? It must, seeing how you can't provide him with what he really wants."

"Well, when you put it like that, it does. But honestly, I think it's hot. The idea of him being turned into a sissy and fucked by an enormous cock like yours makes me so turned on. I never actually thought about not being able to give him what he wants. But I do care about him. However, he has this stupid notion that in order to have a successful life, he needs to go to school, get a job and buy some stupid suburban house with a white picket fence. He wants us to get married and have kids."

"And that's not what you want?" she asks.

"No! Not at all. That sounds so miserable and boring."

"What do you want?" she asks.

I bite my lip and twirl my hair, thinking about it for a minute. "A life of adventure. Wild sex. And I'm not afraid to admit that I want a luxurious life. I love Taylor, but I don't know if I want to settle for just one person. Nor I'm not afraid to say I'm attracted to women. I find you very attractive. I've even slept with a girl before. Don't tell Taylor. We got into a fight and he passed out drunk, which really pissed me off, and I ended up sleeping with Kate. The girl who was bought by that... Was it Casaus girl?"

Her eyes go wide. "Vanessa? She's a sweetheart and will take good care of Kate. You don't have to worry about that. And I won't tell Taylor. I get it. Although, I will say that I can offer you what you want. I won't force you to do anything you don't want to do even though I can't allow you, your boyfriend, or your boyfriend's mother to leave, as I explained earlier. But I can give you a life of luxury, adventure, and wild sex if you submit to me and embrace this life you're now stuck in."

My teeth dig into my bottom lip. "I'm not going to lie, that sounds like a dream. But, when you say submit, like you want me to be your sex slave?"

She laughs. "If you like that. I was thinking more of a submissive lover. Both you and Taylor. I don't care about traditional norms either. I don't think love can be chained down to one person. But at the same time, I want only a few people in my life who I can truly embrace and love deeply. People who will be loyal to me and love me for me. Someone, I can be myself around and will compliment my personality. I'm a dominant woman who is ambitious. I am very kinky and I love to dominate submissive feminine types. But I'm not cruel. There's a difference between being dominant and being cruel. I don't get off on hurting people, I just like to be in control and on top. I'll admit a little humiliation does make me hard, but all in good fun. And I love bondage."

I can't help but feel hot at the thought of doing all of what she said. "Honestly, that sounds like everything I've ever wanted. I've always fantasized about submitting to a dominant alpha. But I kinda like being dominant too. I'd definitely be willing to try this life with you. But I also don't want to just abandon Taylor."

She snickers as she places her hand on my thigh. "Oh, don't worry, my dear. Taylor's mine now. Like I said earlier, he made a deal, and now he's my sissy slave. He can be our slave. I bet you'd make a good mistress. He can be our little sissy pet. How does that sound?"

"Like a dream come true," I say, clapping my hands together. She leans over, places her hand against my cheek, and kisses me. I lean into her as her tongue dominates my mouth. She's so strong and powerful. I can't help but want to be hers. I pull back and look into those dark brown eyes of hers. "I'm yours and I know Taylor deep down wants this too. He'll just need a little persuading."

She smiles and kisses me again. "Then let's persuade him."

Chapter 10: Taylor Holland

I've been waiting for her at their mansion all night, pacing back and forth, practically ready to die of worry. Please, god, tell me they're okay. Tell me Kamilla and her sister were able to pull through. Finally, I hear someone at the door and I rush down to see if it's them, but a really beautiful girl about my age walks in. She's a little taller than me, but not by much. Sleek dark black hair with a face that looks innocent and young. Her skin has a golden hue to it. She's got really long legs that she shows off in a white dress with flowers on it. It also shows plenty of cleavage. She's surprised to see me. "Who are you?"

I fidget with my hands. "I'm... uh... I'm a friend of Kamilla's, I guess."

"Oh, really?" She looks me up and down. "You're definitely her type. Are you her new fuck toy?"

My face goes bright red as my stare falls to the floor. I have no idea how to answer that. I just silently nod. She giggles. "You're cute. How did she snag you?"

"I... Well, it's a long story." My face heats up.

She looks around. "Where is Kamilla? Also, is Nina home?"

I shake my head. "That's kind of part of the story."

She only smiles as she shrugs. "Well, I have to talk to them, so I guess I have time to hear it."

"Well, you see... My girlfriend and I are here on vacation with my mom and we... We..." My eyes drift to the floor as I scratch the back of my neck. "Well. We bought drugs from her. Well, we didn't really buy them from her. We... uh... We made a trade."

"You sucked her dick for coke, didn't you?" she asks. My face explodes in heat. She laughs. She then steps up and puts her hand on my arm. "Don't be ashamed. I won't judge you."

I take a deep breath and let it out. "Well, anyway, my girlfriend, my mom, and I were down at the market when they were kidnapped. I tried to talk to the police, but they said there wasn't really anything they could do. I was desperate, and I had Kamilla's phone number, so I called her to see if she knew anything."

She bites her lip with a smile. "I see. So your girlfriend and your mom were taken by the Exchange and now they're being sold at their auctions and Kamilla offered you a deal to purchase them if you become her little sissy bitch?"

My eyes go wide as I look up at her. "Uhh... Yeah, that... that sums it up."

She squeezes my arm before letting go. "Don't worry. She won't hurt you."

"Does this happen a lot?" I ask.

"No. Not really. At least Kamilla has never bought a slave before. She's had submissive femboys before, but she's never owned one, I guess. We don't support human trafficking, but you see, the Exchange has a lot of power here and we have to do business with them or else they'll go to war with us. Obviously, we want to avoid that. I am surprised she offered to spend all that money on you. She's really kind of cheap. Very frugal. It's also been a long time since she's had anything that lasted longer than a few months. She also doesn't like Americans and you're clearly an American."

"Who exactly are you?" I ask.

"My name is Rosa. I'm their youngest sister. Well, technically we're not biologically sisters, but we've become sisters because we're all we have left. If you know what I mean. But Kamilla and I are technically cousins. Biologically speaking."

"Oh. I see. I'm Taylor."

She smiles and walks up to me, holding out her hand. "Well, Taylor, it's nice to meet you."

I shake it and smile.

Three SUVs pull up and my heart goes into a panic. Please tell me they succeeded. Please have my mom and girlfriend. I watch with trepid anticipation as people get out of the car. It's too dark to tell who it is. I bite down on my lip as I watch a bunch of men with guns in suits escorts several other people to the door.

My heart leaps into my chest as I make out the forms of my mother and girlfriend. Tears start to fall as I'm overwhelmed with relief and joy. As they walk through the front door, the three of us embrace each other in one big group hug. My mother cups my head and Amber holds us both tight. They're both crying and so am I. "I really thought I lost you both."

"Me too," my mother says.

"Kamilla told me about the deal you made. I love you, Taylor, and I'm so thankful that you're my boyfriend," Amber says as she pulls away and wipes the tears from her face.

"Aww, that's truly heartwarming," Rosa says as she clasps her hands to her chest.

I walk over to Kamilla and hug her. "Thank you."

"Don't thank me yet," she says with a smirk. My heart leaps into my chest. I know exactly what she means. Our deal. Despite that, if it wasn't for her and her sister, who knows what would happen to my mom and girlfriend. I'd rather we all be sex slaves to these women than have my mother and girlfriend get whored out or become victims to some psycho. The hell that you know is always preferable to the hell unknown. Not that I'd consider this hell. I mean... I've kinda got mixed feelings about Kamilla, but at least I know what she wants.

My mother walks up to Kamilla's sister and hugs her. "I can't thank either of you enough for saving us. We're both in your debt."

The woman cups my mother's cheek. "Even though we can't let you leave, you're not slaves or prisoners here. You're our guests and you'll be treated with every bit of respect and hospitality we can offer."

"Will we ever get to go back to our lives?" my mom asks.

"I don't know. But that doesn't mean we can't take you to the states. You just have to come back with us. You're stuck with us. But I'll make sure you can see your friends and family and that they know you're safe. And we'll get whatever things you need from your home and move them here."

"What about my house and my job? And my kid's education?" my mother asks.

"We can keep your house. I'll make sure the bills are paid. You'll have to quit your job, though. But don't worry, I can take care of you financially. You won't have to go without. We have more than enough to provide for you."