Temple of Domina: Queen Val

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old fishing boat up ahead looked perfect for her needs. So did the woman on the deck.

Katrina Lee stood out in this town. She was the only Asian captain and the only female one to boot. She made her living through simple fishing. No one ever asked for a ride. Now here were three sexy women at her door in the middle of the night asking for just that. With a suitcase full of money to boot. To make an odd situation strange the white girl wore a collar and was being led around on a leash by the Hispanic woman. It was a real turn on to be honest. She listened to their story as they gathered around her little kitchen table.

"The coordinates you gave me are pretty far out. It will be expensive."

"Get us there and the whole damn case is yours," Val replied.

Katrina held out her hand for a shake.

"You have yourself a ship."

"My people seal deals another way."

"And how's that?"

Val walked around the table and pulled her chair back. She climbed into Katrina's lap and planted a kiss on her surprisingly receptive lips.

The voyage was a steady one. It took its time but Val didn't mind. She had Candice and Daisy to help her pass the time. Then there were the little looks from Katrina. Her curiosity was getting the better of her. Finally she could no longer hold it back.

"I have to know. Why does that girl wear that?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"N...no..."

"She's my pet. All pets should be kept on a collar and leash for their own good."

"Women can't be pets."

"I find they make the best. Once trained they are the most devoted and loving pets Domina ever made."

"That name. You keep using it like I should know what it means."

Val smiled.

"So you want to know more about our lord and savior Domina."

The boat came to rest along the shore of the island. Once secured Val and her girls disembarked.

"This is paradise?" Candice asked.

The island was small. Deserted. There was no sign anyone had ever lived here. It didn't even look like it could support a village let alone the kingdom Val spoke of.

"Oh no, this isn't Domina."

"Then why are we here?"

"This is the trap."

Night fell. The stars came out. Val reached up and began to draw with them. This time she left a message in the air above. 'Come and get me, Bitch'. The lamia burst through the tall grass of the jungle.

"Not a particularly smart move."

"Depends on what I'm after."

The ground rumbled.

"What did you do?" Bella demanded.

"Have you ever heard of drowning the worm?"

Columns of clay shot out of the ground forming a ring around the island.

"No!"

"I think the word you were looking for is NOW!"

A small puddle of clay opened beneath Val's feet and she dropped through. The instant she did it resealed itself. The clay columns collapsed onto the island creating a massive flood. Bella had no time to react before she was swallowed alive. The clay hardened turning the island into a small mountain.

Valeria emerged from the large pool of clay. The island she now found herself on was the size of a small nation, covered in ruins of a long-ago time. Her time. As she stepped foot onto the island the clay flowed from the pool once more and began restoring the ruins to their former glory. The Isle of Domina was being reborn. The others, whom she had sent ahead, sat there waiting. She went to Katrina first.

"The money is yours as promised. Your boat is gone I'm afraid. It will be another thirty years before the clay it is sealed in will break. Of course if I were at full power it never would. I can use the clay to drop you off on the main land."

"You know, I think I want to stick around. See what this place has to offer."

"By our laws you would have to be my pet during that time."

She smiled.

"I can live with that."

"Don't stay too long. Days and nights may pass for our comfort but no time truly passes here. Years could pass in days and the world you knew would be gone."

"I'll risk it."

"I was hoping you would."

She grabbed Candice who squeaked in surprise as she was tossed over Val's shoulder.

"If you need me, my bride and I are starting our honeymoon."

12