All Comments on 'Queendom 02: Knighting'

by Lady_Agrafena

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Regin34Regin34over 1 year ago

I realy like theme of your story, powerfull woman with secret fetish of humilation and exhibitionist. It is interesting that Bella as Mistress is unconfident at beginning working with Eleanor, since Eleanor is a queen. It makes for me to be more intresting with small mistakes like this horse which run away. I can't waiting for the next chapters of the story and I hope for more bdsm, enf and humilation for Eleanor.

Lady_AgrafenaLady_Agrafenaover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Regin34, for taking the time and effort to specify your thoughts on the story so far. This is the first appreciation of my work, the very first comment. Again, Thank you!

OrcDominionOrcDominionover 1 year ago

Thanks for writing! I am really enjoying your story so far. You have a delightfully wicked imagination. I am impressed with the creative tasks you've come up with for Elanor. I can't wait to see what her penalties will be for opening the letter.

Lady_AgrafenaLady_Agrafenaover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi.! If you enjoyed the story so far, please leave a comment. I'd appreciate if you could mention what you liked about it and what you skipped over. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLady_Agrafena@Lady_Agrafena
Story update 03/05/24- Chapter 12 is progressing well. Will likely take two more weeks to complete. ** The story (Book I) concludes in two or three chapters. There will be a few months break before publishing Book II. Love to hear feedback! That's the best way to reward...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES