All Comments on 'Queendom 04: Retirement Party'

by Lady_Agrafena

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Lady_AgrafenaLady_Agrafenaover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi.! If you enjoyed the story so far, please leave a comment. I'd appreciate if you could mention what you liked about it and what you skipped over. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story keep it up. Best part for me was her walking naked down the hallway

OrcDominionOrcDominionover 1 year ago

This is probably my favorite chapter yet. I loved the bit with her pubic hair being shaved into the Royal seal. I was a little less enthusiastic about it being permanent, mostly because a permenent ointment came a little out of left field for an otherwise realistic setting, but also because I would lime if she had to work to maintain it.

I am enjoying the increasing escalations. How many chapters out have you written? I am looking forward to reading more.

Lady_AgrafenaLady_Agrafenaover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you OrcDominion & Anon for your feedback.

Queendom initially had six episodes, but while expanding 3 and 4, an additional episode got developed. So I'm currently working on it. In total it'll have seven episodes. The main events and story-line are fleshed out for episodes 6 & 7.

Again, thank you for the observations and appreciation. Coming from a fellow writer, it means a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best chapter so far.

Do you have a schedule for upcoming chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice story!

I've just a doubt: when Bella thinks "The reigns were barely in her hands anyway.", does it mean she believes Eleanor doesn't exercise a lot of direct power but it's de facto in the hands of several nobles/functionaries and, so, that even if she pushes, breaks or shocks the Queen more, it won't damage too much the kingdoms or have strong repercussions on the power dynamic? In case it doesn't, just please let me know I misunderstood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So Bellatrix is planning to push Eleanor so far she won't be de facto able to rule anymore, since the realms are actually barely in the queen's hands but more in other people maybe more competent? That will have even public consequences? Idk where this will go, but I'm interested.

Nice work btw

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Is there any date for next release. I'm tired of waiting.

ladieslovecocoladieslovecocoabout 1 year ago

I've been on this site for about 2 decades (before this millenium i.e. when the site first started). I've read a LOT of stories on this site. This series is easily my favorite story I've ever read. Definitely in my top 5, and easily the one that I found the hottest. Fantastic job!

What I enjoy most is the struggle within herself to both release her inner slut, but also maintain her status/stature. And it is THAT tension that I find incredibly hot! But what I also enjoy is that despite Bella constantly pushing Eleanor's limits. She also ensures that she doesn't push her so far that she breaks the Queen Eleanor's trust. It's that tension of slutty virgin, powerful yet submissive queen that is the best part of the story in my opinion.

So with that I really really hope you don't break that tension by making her lose her Reign/queendom. Which is why I am worried about the "permanent" loss of her public hair. It's the secrecy and tension that make this my favorite story. A lot of writers on this site tend to ruin the lives of the main characters. Often it's cause they're trying to amp up the humiliation. But almost always that ruins the fantasy. You root for these characters after all.

Also, I often times find in many stories I start to dislike the dom of the stories. In this case, even when Bella is pushing Eleanor's limits it's not done for selfish reasons. She's not being malicious. I like that Bella is a good, caring dom. Too many writers think a dom has to be "horrible" to be interesting or attractive or constantly crossing lines.

I look forward to the rest of series! Great job!

ladieslovecocoladieslovecocoabout 1 year ago

Amazing story!

First let me say, Iʻve been on this site since the 90s (almost from the beginning) and I can say without a doubt that this is one of my favorite stories ever. It was a masterpiece of building tension and not letting it go.

Specifically what I enjoyed the most was the internal tension that the Eleanor faces: her submissiveness vs her queendom. Her need to let go versus her desire to maintain her throne. Please whatever you do, donʻt let that die. That is the central tension and the thing that makes this one of the hottest things Iʻve ever read.

Also a couple other things I like: both the dom (Bella/Lady Agrafena) and the sub (the queen). Not just from a character stand point (in terms of how it serves the story) but I like those characters as people. I am rooting for them. Too often erotic writers tend to forget that we the reads WANT to cheer for the main characters. If you make them horrible or line steppers (often with Doms) or stupid and defeated (often subs) it may make for a brief temp rise in hotness... but that act with inevitably eliminate the tension from there on.

If Eleanor loses her status, her central tension (i.e. staying Queen vs being a sub) will entire be gone. I urge you not to let those reigns go (no pun intended... but welcome).

But also, I like that you havenʻt fallen victim to the trope consequences (so far at least). What I mean by that is that often women are categorized into 1 of 3 tropes/categories: the mother, the whore or the virgin. And when a woman crosses those boundaries in certain directions, she usually gets "punished". Some are celebrated (e.g. virgin to mother, and occasionally whore to mother). But others are punished: A mother becomes a whore? Burn her life down. A virgin becomes a "whore" ... her left becomes destitute.

Obviously this isnʻt always the case, but itʻs a trope for a reason. So please donʻt do the trope-y thing. Keep the tension of her both being the virgin Queen in power, being the most powerful woman... and her being a submissive (chaste) slut beholden to her mistress who is at the whims of her desire and her mistress.

Anyway, thanks for writing this. I hope you keep it up!

ladieslovecocoladieslovecocoabout 1 year ago

Sorry... I wrote the 2nd comment, because I thought my first one didnʻt make it! I didnʻt realize it needed approval before showing up!

TATMoneyTATMoneyabout 1 year ago

Incredible story

gumby42gumby4211 months ago

wow. This is the most erotic story I have read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLady_Agrafena@Lady_Agrafena
Story update 03/05/24- Chapter 12 is progressing well. Will likely take two more weeks to complete. ** The story (Book I) concludes in two or three chapters. There will be a few months break before publishing Book II. Love to hear feedback! That's the best way to reward...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES