Queendom 05: Domestication

Story Info
Queen visits a dingy gloryhole, and later gets pet-trained.
55.6k words
4.95
20.8k
21

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 12/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: It is recommended to read the previous chapters of this story, to better understand the storyline and characters. It starts slow, but gets going pretty quickly. The tension between the players works the best if you know the characters and their progressions well. Here is a quick remainder of the story so far.

To recapitulate..

Elanor of Wolkernshire, the Great Chaste Queen, is having a hard time keeping a level head, navigating the daily politics and policies of her court, while mourning from the unexpected demise of her true love, King Barthomius. Wanting to relieve the chaos in her mind, with all conventinal aids failing, the Queen seeks help from a promising horse trainer, Bellatrix of Agrafena. Her rationale being, unorthodox problems demand unconventional solutions. Bellatrix correctly identifies that key to the solution, but it involves manipulating the Queen's bodily cravings, primarily the sexual kind. The only problem being, the Queen's unswerving determination in preserving her chastity.!

Bellatrix took up the challenge, to treat the 'condition' in secrecy, without violating the Queen's chastity, nor risking any exposure that would compromise her Queenship. To avoid suspicion, Lady Agrafena was given the official title of 'Head of Households', a powerful position in its own right. After a few trial and errors, Bella realized the best way was to observe the Queen's immediate responses to deeply sexual scenarios, which she termed 'tasks'. Though soon it became obvious, the trust they put in each other played as key a role, as the complexities of the tasks..

Like any relationship, ironing out the kinks can be tedious, yet the Queen manages to struggle through the tasks set by her new employee, and now Mistress, Lady Agrafena. But the sheer sexual nature of the tasks waking up her inner dormant giant of carnality, an untameable beast of true deviancy, was something that the Queen never expected. After observing the Queen engrossed in her last task, not just dancing as the Retirement-party entertainment, but all the other obscene services she willingly provided late into the night, Bella was more confused. What exactly was she aiding to accomplish? What was to be the required escalation, for what had become a weekly meditation in depravity? And where would it be, a healthy limit, for such obscene indulgences.?

*

**

***

The Desert Rose

Wait.. Where was I..?

It's hard to explain even, her current predicament. Nothing pleasant about the way she kneeled, against the damp wooden floorboards, soaked in sweat and god-knows-what. Elanor was still collecting her breath, her performance in 'The Desert Rose' ended just a few minutes ago. No amount of water she drank seemed sufficient to quench the thirst. Even with that bladder about to burst, her heart craved for more. Anything to cool the beating muscle. And the subtle claustrophobia didn't help either. Where was she? Elanor was now in a closed room next to the stage, which practically shared one of it's walls with the backstage. The sweet voice of the blind singer, whose song she danced to moments earlier, could still be heard clearly.

It felt odd. Unlike the freedom on-stage, to her, the stuffiness of this cabin felt much more comforting. Be it the closeness of the wooden walls, dingier than a bathroom stall. Or the strange wooden paneled wall a few inches upfront, seemingly made of a bunch of small sliding windows. Or the way she had to sit there on her knees, both wrists cuffed from behind and attached to an iron hook on the floor, situated right between her feet. Making it impossible for her to get to a more comfortable posture. But no, she didn't want a more comfortable posture. She felt perfectly at home with this one, the reasons of which she feared to even dwell upon.

What seemed to be discomforting was ironically the fact that she was dressed in one of her favorite gowns, with a tight neck-line, long pink pleated sleeves and violet roses embroidered all over, with a daringly open back. One from her early Princess days, one she kept for sentimental reasons. One which she could barely slip into. It wasn't easy to get dressed into it backstage so swiftly, right after her debut performance in front of a completely strange crowd. Thankfully, her Mistress seemed more than eager to help. To ease her fears of ruining the dress, Bellatrix had kindly let her wear a made-up Barber cape. A long white shawl, with its one end tied around her neck, and the other attached to hooks at either sides of the wooden wall upfront.

The Queen startled as she felt a shadow move on the other side of the wall. Relax... She told herself. 'You've been practicing for this the whole week...' She heard the door shut on the other side, and she could see his contours through the gaps in the wooden panels, though not clearly.

Creeeak..!!

A wooden panel slid to the side, opening a hole right at her face level. It was barely a window, small enough to put just a fist through. And she saw the silhouette bend down, his eyes eager and curious, peeping through the hole. Elanor instinctively shut her eyes, as she wasn't masked as usual, hoping her blindness would magically blind him as well. Of course, there was no need for her to worry. In that small cabin, Bella had made sure that her Queen was lit from behind, so in case someone peeked, all they could see, at most, was her silhouette. Calming her nerves, she heard him say.

"Wow! It's really you... I'd recognize you anywhere. Even in the dark, Demura..! Shall we.?"

The voice sounded distinctly confident, and the noise from the bar made it difficult to identify. But soon that wouldn't be an issue. As the stranger got back up, and unbuckled his pants, the air from the other room rushed in. Elanor took a lungful, with her eyes closed, her nostrils wafting in his musk. And in the dark of her imagination, colors started popping up. Bright red spots, like that of an imperial uniform. Bluish green circles, like a guarding spear. Glimpses of a reddish graying facial stubble. A pair of thick dark brown eyebrows. And finally, a face..! A very, very familiar face, that she recognized solely from his smell.

His natural musk.

God..! Is this how dogs see the world?! What am I turning into..??

***

**

*

One week earlier.

Bellatrix walked swiftly along the corridors of the Castle, as the servants stopped their chores to greet her. She greeted them back with a practiced smile, though she had no doubt theirs were genuine. After all last night's party, the first Retirement Party with her as the Head of Households was such a success after all. Especially the aging men in the managerial staff seemed to have a newfound respect for her, dreaming of the surprises she'd surely spring upon them for their retirements. Bella maintained a normal appearance and greeted them back properly, but she was too pre-occupied to enjoy the little victory and appraisal she clearly deserved. She had to get to the Queen's chamber, she had to witness the Queen's initial reactions, she had to assess it herself. After all, there were plenty of surprises last night, and not just for the Queen.

Bella got into the private chamber allotted to the Head of Households, and locked the door from within. She walked past her cabinet and pulled a hidden lever, opening the secret pathways, her new official route these days. She took a sack lying next to her table, the one she had left there last night, and went into the secret corridor. Bella had purposefully avoided visiting the Queen in the guest quarters, as she had told Tabitha the previous night.

She wanted to make sure that the Queen remembered the emergency protocols they had established with the new contract. In case of any deviation from the plan, any unforeseen surprises, or any doubts even, the Queen was to use the nearest secret door and head back to her chambers. That was the other reason for Bella's morning visit. She needed to make sure the Queen was safely back in her chamber, and not in some guest quarters sleeping senseless, only to be discovered by some common housemaid later on.

It felt like a bag of bricks had been lifted from her shoulders as soon as she entered the Queen's chamber. Elanor the Chaste, the Great Queen of Wolkenshire, was surely in there, sleeping sound in her royal bed. Bella dropped her sack by the mantelpiece and crumbled into a chair, realizing the gravity of her situation. Right before her was the true reigning monarch of her home, the Kingdom of Wolkenshire. The most powerful of all the six Kingdoms, making her the most powerful person across all known land. And on the other hand, Bellatrix was a mere commoner, an orphan who excelled so well only by the grace of her dear Father Benedictus, and here to do a very specific job, given to her by Queen Elanor. The Queen, who had entrusted Bella with not only her health and well-being, but the shame even. And by extension the honor of the entire Wolkenshire.

She could see the morning rays piercing into the room through the window, ready to hit the face of Her Highness any moment now. Bellatrix couldn't help but admire the pure feminine beauty that was lying upon the bed before. Her restful eyes shifting side to side underneath the lids. A behavior she'd witnessed countless times on sleeping mares. The way Queen smiled, she had no doubt, that she was having a sweet little dream.

But it wasn't just the smile. Her skin seemed to have a certain glow. Almost as if it was coated with a thin layer of sweat, which seemed unlikely in such a cold morning. As her eyes swept down the sleeping body, Bella realized it wasn't just the face, but her whole body, that seemed to glow. Especially around the curves, with some sort of white patches spread across.

Wait, that doesn't seem to be.. Is her Majesty still wearing that dirty stola from last night.? Didn't even bother to wipe oneself clean after, all that mess from last night.? Her Highness simply got to her bed and slept..?! Wait a minute, that pristine glow of hers... Is that dried semen on her? Or worse, Volgen's juices?!

Suddenly, a series of images flashed within her mind. Things that almost shocked her, from the very last night. Of her beloved Queen on that shaky balcony, kneeling in front of a mere sewer cleaner.! His stream of piss jetting out, an inch away from her face, droplets splashing on to her lips. And to her utter bafflement, the Queen's face blushing red, about to smile like right now, her tongue licking off the drops from her lips. What had possessed her to act so vile, on her own volition? After all, she was their Queen.

Sure, Bella had expected her to act a bit loose. That was the sole purpose of leaving her alone for the task, to know how far she was willing to push the boundaries herself. But it almost seemed like once the Queen started playing the submissive role, her natural instinct was to stay subservient to anyone who acted even a bit dominant. It was particularly surprising as Queen Elanor was known to the public for her tough but fair stances, and cold negotiation tactics. How could she be the same person and act so docile.? It wasn't like Bella found the behavior totally odd, after all, it was she who helped nurture this side of the Queen over the past month.

Yet, she had expected the Queen to put up more of a fight. All she had truly wished was to give her a taste of the life as a mere servant, serving her own staff for one night. To walk around them in a demeaning outfit, at best letting them cop a feel now and then. How could such a simple scenario devolve into the Queen taking down the erect member of her retiring staff down her throat, on the whole, while being pleasured by a senior woman.?!

After all, Bella had never asked Elanor to perform any explicit sexual act, not even to stroke a stranger. Is it possible that Tabitha misjudged the situation, and told the Queen to over perform her assigned duties.? The whole reason she had kept the instructions vague was so Elanor could make up her own mind where to draw the line. Bella had expected her to understand that much, at least. Is it too unreasonable to expect it from the most powerful person in all known lands.?

Bella was having second thoughts, especially about the morning task, the sack that she had left by the mantel piece. Was she being too harsh..?! But all her self-doubt evaporated as she noticed the slight movement under the sheets. As the Queen seemed to get hot and bothered by the dream, her right palm dived into her tucked in underbelly. No, no.. That's the limit.

"Elanor..!"

Bellatrix exclaimed in an outburst, a little too loud, that for a moment she feared the guards would hear, and rush in. Elanor woke up, sitting upon the bed in a jolt. Clearly something terrible had just happened in her dream as well. She was visibly shaking, her right hand still seemed to be fidgeting under the sheets. Looking around, she was surprised to see Bellatrix.. No, her Mistress!

In her chamber, so early in the morning.?

"It seems like you had quite a night..! Slept okay?"

"Yes Mistress..." Elanor replied, adjusting her stola. Even with the new contract, she was to address Bella as Mistress within the confines of her chamber.

"Well, I must say, you did exceedingly well. The retirees were all extremely pleased. I believe some even hung around till morning, to have another glimpse of you. Did you find anything particularly difficult? Unbearable, avoidable even?!"

Elanor's eyes looked like she was still in the dream. Or at least never completely removed from the post-orgasmic bliss with her dear Master. She replied.

"No Mistress... The audience was a bit overwhelming at first. But once I got into the dance.. Well, let's just say, Lady Adriana might have taught me a little too well..!" Elanor looked awaay, avoiding eye contact.

"I wasn't talking about your dance, Princess..! Tabitha told me you almost gave away your chastity all too willingly..." Bella said. The sudden shame and terror in Elanor spoke volumes. The Queen had no clue how dangerously close she had come to losing her virginity. Parts of the night were still a blur to her.

"I thought I was supposed to.." Elanor didn't know how to finish that thought.

"Well, the task was a test of your limits, harlot. Are you even aware of such a concept?! Hard limits?? To understand how close you were, to taming that horny beast within you. How good a grip you had on its leash. And it turns out, you had none. So from now on, I'll be sure to leave you bound or leashed, depending on the task." Bellatrix stood up and walked around the bed.

"Apologies Mistress. Had I known, I'd have acted accordingly..? Should I have denied their advances and requests instead.?"

"So it was all their advances now, was it? And requests?! Did they request this too, harlot? To sleep tight, covered in their sweat and semen? That was their idea too, huh?" As Bella seemingly lashed out, she was careful to not stare her down directly. This was still the true ruling monarch she was talking to. And even though she had the contractual power, it'd be wise to stay assertive, yet not over-powering.

Elanor didn't know how to respond. She was so spend and drained by the end, that she barely made it to the bed. She remembered literally collapsing into her sleep. Though, she wondered why the smell of it all still failed to bother her like it should.

"Okay, leave it for now. How did it make you feel deep down, knowing that you were just a lowly maid for all those old men.? And Volgen, of course. Or for the rest of the staff, even."

"Well, it didn't feel great..." Elanor stopped herself, thought about it for a moment, then continued.

"You know what, I can't complain. If I managed to give them at least an ounce of relief, of pleasure, I'm more than happy about it. To be clear, I'm talking about my dance performance, and how well the men seemed to take it. Sure, they had no place seeing my royal physique in such states. But.. I mean, these men had spent their entire lives for the Wolkenshire royalty, serving every whim of the Lords and Barons and Princesses. Loyal to the core, amidst all the neglect. As horrifying as it felt while performing, I'm happy about how it made them feel, ultimately. Such deep loyalty should be rewarded."

"Finally, something we agree on." Bellatrix said, standing in front of the Queen. Elanor noticed that she had taken the sack now to the corner of the bedpost. She held a long black, thick ribbon, which she raised it to Elanor's face, and started binding tight around, into an effective blindfold. Elanor didn't question, nor protest. She saw no point in neither. Bellatrix continued.

"Loyalties should be cherished. Like all the maids, I too am one humble employee of Her Majesty... And I do work, extra hard, to stay loyal to the imperial contract we both signed. For instance, one of the prime dictates of it, was about the preservation of the sanctity of your chastity. Your undisturbed virginity. Now by contract, its preservation is my duty. But by the same contract, you are to act submissive to me. And your chastity, my property to protect. Now is it too much to expect, for my slave, to protect her Mistress's property at any cost?"

Now, that is a paradox. Elanor hadn't read the fine print carefully, as usual. While she thought about it, Bella secured the blindfold, opened the sack and pulled out two undergarments from the pile within. It was two used jockstraps, quite old and unwashed from the looks of it. She crumpled those into two balls, and gently placed one on each of the Queen's open palms. She told.

"My Queen. Until I believe we have a better grip over your innate carnality, I think it's best to design the tasks that puts your chastity at the least risk. But there's only so much one can do that's sexually stimulating, that doesn't involve one's pussy, you see. How open are you about.. say, some anal explorations..?!"

Elanor sat up straight in an instant, her eyebrows raised and lips shut tight. She even felt her anus pucker in, as both her palms tightened into a fist, crushing the balled up cloths. Bellatrix replied snickering.

"Okay, okay, I get it. Too soon ! Way too soon."

"Well, then we'll have to dig deeper into the other senses of yours, to re-train them to aid arousal. For now, just focus on the sense of smell. You have two distinct smelling clothes in both your hands. It might smell all too same the first time, but I'm sure you'll be able to distinguish the intricacies in both scents in no time. Go ahead, try sniffing out the difference in them. And remember. You may not open your fist the whole time, until you are confident you can distinguish them from the smell alone."

Elanor slowly brought her right-hand closer. The first thing she felt on her nose tip was the cold of it. The fabric appeared to be still damp, and from the size of it, she presumed it to be a hand kerchief, though it felt stiched and thick at parts. Surprisingly, it smelled very much like herself. And that was a disturbing thought. After all, it was a combination of sweat and piss and semen that made her smell so unusual. Not to mention whatever Volgen had manged to squirt all over her, with her thighs wrapped around her legs, on a technique she called 'scissoring'... Did I really give in, to a woman?! That still was as disturbing a thought as it ever was. Shaking off her doubts, Elanor wafted in the scent deeply, trying to analyze the intricacies of it.

She did the same with the other palm, as Bella continued.

"Keep smelling it until you can differentiate between the both. I'll even throw a bone. You may use your tongue too. I'm sure that at least the taste is quite unique."