Queendom 05: Domestication

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But forget throat, she had to constantly keep her lips in a tight pout to even grip his flaccid member in place. These were beyond her teachings so far, on the basics of length and girth. She even improvised, and swallowed him whole, his entire groin, penis and both balls, now swirling around in the warmth of her mouth, her tongue expertly cleaning them.

Oh, no! Am I to fail my sweet Gillen now? I wanted to hear him squeal with pleasure. Elanor tried to dive back into her memory, thinking of any other way to induce an erection, her left hand now wiping the excess spittle, leaking down her chin. As her index finger slipped into her lips, she remembered the one instance from her days of eighteen, that would help her out now.

It again, was one of those memories that was too peculiar to forget. A month after her eighteenth birthday, she remembered walking into her sister's chamber. Finding her drunk and asleep on her bed, her clothes slipped away, inappropriate for a Princess. As she adjusted the dress, and pulled a blanket over, she noticed an open book between her fingers.

'Princess Veramour reading to sleep? Seriously..?!' As she chuckled, Elanor took it, and gave it a casual flip. And she felt guilty instantly. It was one of those forbidden books from the royal archives. An ancient erotic manual from the time before. Look, it's even illustrated.!

As she stood there unaware, gripped by her womanly temptation, slipping through the pages, each making her eyes go wider, gasps turning uncomfortable, she heard a footstep from down the corridor. And that reality check was enough for the 'Miss goody-two-shoes' to chuck it under the blanket, blow the candle and run back to her own bed. Still the very last image she saw was one that left her equally curious, perplexed yet disgraced at the very knowledge of such a thing. Something she had never disclosed even to Barthomius, something she could never admit to knowing. Something that went very much against what she dreamed up of the conduct between a man and his love. That something, may very well be poor Gillen's only hope at a proper erection now. For all else had obviously failed.

And when it happened, with an instant positive result, Elanor couldn't say that she was shocked. Or even mildly surprised. She was simply glad that the young man was as adamant about keeping it clean within, as he did with every inch of his skin. In simple words, Elanor let her left hand get slippery coated in her saliva and in his pre-cum, before letting it cup around his right bum cheek. And at the exact moment she vacuumed her mouth, with her cheeks sinking into giving his limp dick maximum suction, she let her left middle finger slip right into his back passage.

The reaction was almost instant. Elanor could feel the blood rush into his penis, pushing her tight pout wider and wider. She let his balls slide out, now completely focusing on his budding erection. In under twenty seconds he peaked, his member now rock-hard. Well, limp and bendy, but a far cry compared to a minute ago. So, his debatably hard erection enjoyed the way the Queen's plush lips massaged it, up, down, and all along. The intermittent peak in her suction inching him closer to heavenly bliss with each second.

By now the Queen knew how precisely to ride him, even from her knees. The trick was to alternate her blows with her fingering. When her finger pushed in, her head bobbed back, letting his erection almost slide out. And as her head plunged in, the finger slides out, with his behind bud almost blooming. His moans of pleasure were so wild and strange that it would have seemed, to anyone listening in, that he was pounding the brains out of some chained slut. It even confused the prostitute Nora at times. Confused as to who was riding who.

And Gillen, the gift that kept giving, continued to amuse his Queen. His very own Princess Nora. After a while, she noticed that she was not moving at all, anymore. Elanor had kept her waiting mouth, and slippery finger at exactly the same spot, letting him ride it on its own. He did all the work, or his pelvis did. Shaking it nonstop relentlessly without skipping a beat, especially from such an odd, uncomfortable posture, his body trembling in pleasure all the while. Like the way Elanor shook her hips while performing, a surefire way to entice men.

Speaking of which, he sure had a strangely arousing way of shimmying. A week under Adriana, she would surely make an excellent dancer. Oh, did I say she..? Well, maybe ballet, wasn't his true calling. I mean, look at him go. The whole thing almost worked like a twisted version of carrot and sticks. The pleasure of her tongue, or the intrusion of her fingers.? Oh, wait, now I'm slipping in two fingers..?! That's impressive.

What she found a bit unnerving was, how difficult his movements made it to have a clear idea. Of which was the carrot, out of the two, and which the stick. As time passed, it seemed like he preferred the penetration of his rear more than the pleasure upon his erect crown. That was as disturbing a thought as the Queen could digest. Still, it felt sinfully arousing, feeling the tightness of his rear hole upon her digits.

It was warm, and slippery, and unbelievably welcoming, for a place meant to purely let go. Elanor now had a better appreciation of the whole idea of anal, especially on why some men would find it irresistible. Maybe Bella had a point, maybe it was time to expand the horizons on possible sex organs. I mean, if Gillen could pull through like a Princess, how hard would it be to an actual Queen.?!

Right then he came, into the warmth hole of his caring Queen. After the first spectacular projectile, which was thick, and white, and textured, and tasted closer to sour milk, he went on to pour a little more in short dribbling spurts. The way he ejaculated, when her finger hit the deepest as opposed to suction, settled one debate at least. As good a job as she did, under the circumstances, it wasn't her near perfect blowjob that made him cum.

Something deep in his rear provided the critical stimulation. For his erection, and subsequent eruption. Of that, she had no doubt.

It was an oddly good feeling, that Elanor couldn't have predicted in a million years. Had she stuck to her plan, and told him to go to hell just as he walked in... If she'd taken out the absolute rage she felt on the rest of the guards, primarily Jezeb.. Had she targeted it all on this poor man, sure she'd have felt relieved, even a small smile of victory, about finally having some control over this hectic night. Knowing that she held the reins, in some capacity, over her propensity to give in to the desires of flesh... That'd have been a reason enough to walk out today, having some sense of accomplishment.

But what she felt now, this sheer power over the gratification of this young, shy pet, right under her thumb. Oh God, this felt far, far bette! Being in control. Not making him do anything, but see him submit unable to resist her two fingers, on his still limp little dick. Ha.! This is so much more satisfying. And strangely empowering. Not that she was in need of power. She was the ruling monarch of them all. But this one man, this meek effeminate little pet. His presence, his compliance. His submission. It definitely left her mind aroused, though not her loins. It was all pretty strange to her.

God, he's almost like a puppy.! Look at him lick on.. Is he really loving this, feeling like a pet? Can such a thing truly be pleasurable?!

As Gillen collapsed down ecstatic, Elanor caught his shoulder by her right hand, her left hand still cupping his buttocks, toying around his puckering hole. As he looked up to her eyes, his lips inches below hers, she leaned in with a devilish smile. He didn't seem to mind, nor care, what awaited in her mouth. He gave in, and lost himself in a deep, passionate kiss with his one and only Princess.

His own Nora.! Wait, why did that name sound so familiar.?!

By that time, the candle had died down. As they kissed , and kissed, and kissed some more, in the dark cold floor, swirling the spit and what-not back and forth, it foaming up and leaking out, slathered all over his bare chest, the Queen continued to stroke him with her right hand. All the while stimulating him the way his body loves, with her slippery wet fingers. It felt almost comforting, the feeling of his limp dick squished between her digits. Rubbing it with just the two fingers! With the warmth of his insides clenching tight aroung her left middle finger. It didn't take much longer for him to cum.

And for Elanor to feel the reins of fate in her grips for so long, to experience the rush of satisfaction in her heart. A smile on her face, and a blissful sensation all over her skin. All with her pussy not giving into lust, and leaking all over the floor.

All from her mind, in control of her pet.

For the first time in weeks, the mess wasn't her making.

***

**

*

Two days later.

Gillen stood outside the chamber of the Head of Households.

His Team Chief was inside, explaining their training routines and progress so far. Walking out, Vlazid's expression told it all. Lady Agrafena wasn't impressed with their performance. She had doubled their training, which meant they'll end their days soaked in sweat, and weary to the bones. Gillen was hopeless. He was already finding the training so far grueling. With the new instructions, he had no hopes of lasting a single day even. Moreover, it seemed odd calling him directly to such a meeting.

Vlazid gave a serious smile, patteing his shoulders.

"Lady Agrafena would see you now."

As he walked in, Bellatrix put on a serious expression, and pretended to be going through files, looking unimpressed. Long story short, she was to let him go today. She didn't know the exact reasons, nor why the Queen pointed out the specifics of his termination. The initial news was an utter shock to the young guard. He had no other way of making a steady income.

And when Bellatrix mentioned of them discovering his actual age, any hope of finding another legitimate job vanished as well. Whatever she thought of his conduct, it'd reflect on his official records, forever deciding his fate upfront. Masking trepidation, he listened intently.

Bella continued, "I, for one, do not take lying on official royal records lightly. However, it seems you were already selected by the royal office, on a previous program. It says you were to report three months prior, and you've been a no show."

"Pardon Lady Agrafena. I don't understand." Gillen was now truly terrified. What else did I lie about.?

Bellatrix struggled to keep a straight face. She hated this part, having to lie, even to deliver good news.

"You are Gillen Winzig right? Weiner clan, age eighteen.? Yes, I here have a selection letter from the Royal Arts Academy. It says you were.."

"No, I didn't apply for the.. Sorry what.?" Gillen found his words stuck at his throat. What is happening here.?!

"Hey dimwit.! It says here you were selected for the Ballet troop by the Royal Arts Academy, yet you hadn't responded. The new batch starts next week. Are you telling me this was all just a clerical error?" Bella wanted it to be over. More than the lying, she hated it when she had to spoon-feed the whole thing. Take the hint, you buffoon..!

Gillen almost cried out loud. Yes, yes.. a hundred times yes.. He wanted to hug her and dance.

"Apologies, Lady Agrafena. It is I. That application.. eh, I had applied for the ballet.. hmm.. I remember.."

"Since you qualify for the royal grant, the fee is covered. And for your patron..." She gave him the note, as instructed by the Queen earlier that morning. Gillen's eyes almost popped out, his glee now bordering comically effeminate.

"So Gillen, your allotted patron is Lady Volgen Lishon. You may remember her as the former Royal Perfumer, now a merchant and socialite in her own right. She'll cover your stipend, stay and other expenses. And personally, I think she's an excellent friend to have, considering your field of interest. Now go quick and submit the forms today itself. I believe they are not too keen on late arrivals."

Gillen couldn't believe his luck. What had he done so profound, for his fate to turn around so drastic, overnight.?! He bowed down to Bella twice, and ran out of her chamber. To his new life.

It wasn't such a mystery why he had to go. But the specific instructions from Elanor made no sense to Bella. On the other hand, it made all the sense to the Queen. This was her chance, to take the reins of fate, the fate of an unsuspecting kid. And to guide it to the foremost good in his dreams. For once, Elanor felt one with the way the world works. That moment, for him, she had become fate herself. It didn't pump herself with power and pride. But simply made her smile.

Besides, it was so long since she answered the call 'Princess Nora...' with a kiss, that he helped take her to a time, way before all this mess. Least for the few moments with her eyes closed.

For that, I am grateful. My silly sweet boy.

And Volgen's going to have a such good time, training you..

With your butter smooth skin.. And your silly little.. Elanor chuckled.

Adding Volgen to the mix was a nice touch that occured to her, that very morning. If there were a girl in this world, who'd share the tastes of that strange kid, Volgen would be the one to sniff her out. And what he feels about his own carnal cravings, the way he looks unclad, there was no doubt that'd be the first thing Volgen would sniff out of him. That boy is way too malleable. And Volgen was the only one the Queen could think of, to responsibly mold him to be the man he dreamed of being. She was gifted that way.

What Elanor failed to realize, was that fate hated meddling as much as she did. And it was only a matter of time, before it snapped back. It happens as miscalculations, misunderstandings, and plain misreadings. For instance, Bella had been misreading this whole development for quite some time. There wasn't anyone to blame. A momentary lapse in focus plagued even the very best, time to time. After all, she was all too preoccupied planning the special task for the coming week. Their first one outside the bounds of Wolkenshire. Somewhere, the powerlessness of it all could sink in much deeper. Besides, Gillen's termination seemed obvious.

Bellatrix thought Elanor wanted him gone, for the most prejudicial reason of all. He was all too effeminate. He didn't match up to the animalistic musk of the rest. Maybe the rumors were true, that he had a hard time even getting it up. And the whole ballet/patronage thing was because.. Well, the Queen was far too nice to simply scoff at someone's inadequacies. She had to throw him a bone.

It didn't help that Elanor failed to describe, with any significant detail, to her Mistress, what so spectacular had happened. So singularly special, that the first time in weeks she managed to attain her much treasured blissful clarity, without ever wetting her loins. Had they given it a thought, things wouldn't have turned so absurd in a week's time. But such was the fate.

Surely, Bella made amends to her Queen's sleeping arrangements the very next day itself. It seemed only fair, even to her Highness. Elanor had clearly failed in completing the task. She was asked to out-right deny her attention to one of her guardsmen, at minimum. And she failed spectacularly. It's baffling, how one could forget such an obvious caveat. But from her elation while explaining the punishment, it seemed like she was hoping for the Queen to fail. Little did she knew, Bella had planned to make her do it one way or the other.

It was imperative that the Queen got used to either of those feelings, or preferably both. Why else would she manage to install a refurbished old dog-pen right in her chamber that very night.? The very same dog pen that was used by the royal pet Saint Bernard, the late Buck. The maids almost seemed puzzled at the suggestion that the Queen may be getting a pet dog. The more plausible explanation seemed to be, this was her way of keeping the memory of her Great husband alive. They all remembered how inseparable King Barthomius and his pet dog were..!

By the end of the night, the options were clear to Elanor. She could either sleep in the dog pen with no blanket, surrounded by the sweat stained clothes of her guards neatly stacked on one side. Or she could use her comfortably large bed wrapped in a thick fur blanket, but she will be tied up in one of the more complex shibari positions. Regardless of the stinking laundry, she always chose the dog pen. Bella had some idea why, but nowhere near the complete picture.

It's not that Elanor hated being tied up. But loved it instead, her skin craving the sensation. But she knew that was one slope way too slippery. She didn't want to succumb to the commanding grip of the gifted erotician, even in her dreams. Such was the hold he still had on her, Clergyman Ishikawa, the shibari artist. With eyes closed she could still revel in his grip tightening around in a choke, all these weeks later.

The thought alone wetting her sheets.

Not that waking up smelling like a bunch of men was any less a turn-on for the most powerful virgin in the Kingdom. But when it comes to the dog-pen, at least it didn't smell of that damn dog anymore.

The most disturbing part of it, was the effect a few natural musk had, on her nightly wet dreams. Earlier her dreams were uniquely singular, of her and a faceless man, essentially copulating. She'd defend herself, saying the faceless man had always been her true love, Barthomius. And she meant it, as she truly had no idea how different he'd have looked, had he been around. One thing she regretted was how she couldn't remember what he smelled like, especially with the improved appreciation of all things olfactory the past two weeks.

Still, one faceless man was something she could defend easily, compared to her recent dreams. This was in no way the genius of Bella's plan. The nights were growing colder lately. And she had strictly said no to blankets inside the dog-pen. Bella wanted Elanor to choose the comfort of a warm bed. She wanted her to give in to shibari, on her own volition. There was no way the Queen would prefer sleeping in the nude, night after night, in a smelly dog-pen in such cold.

Only Elanor proved to be much more resilient. Or appeared to be, at least.

Even if the clothes stayed stacked on the sides, she'd inevitably seek out the warmth, regardless of the smell or damp, once the cold of the night got to her sleeping skin. And surely, it played into her dreams as well. Now, with scents and raw musk of multiple men invading her dream-space, not only did she have partners in the same dream, but they rarely remained faceless anymore. For instance, had she unconsciously snuggled up to Jezeb's clothing, her new dream lover would look, and even act, just like the alcoholic lecherous moron she grew to hate.

Her new mornings started with her waking up on sheets more sweaty than going in, her sleepy mind still in that blissful space of nightfall. The routine was so automated now, that she'd complete the sorting of the clothes before taking the first step out of the dog-pen. On some level, Elanor knew the next task was to be something truly out of the box. It was the way Bella's eyes twinkled, every time she mentioned the coming weekend. She had never seen her Mistress so intense, ever before. There were reasons to worry as well.

For one, the same weekend, Elanor was to attend a two-day Diplomatic Meet, in their neighboring Kingdom of Aestrikus. The meeting was in the works, for over six months, and many important deals were dependent solely on the outcome, even the war efforts at the East mountains. So it came as a shock to all, especially Elanor, when a sudden messenger arrived from Aestrikus.

1...910111213...16