Queendom 05: Domestication

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress was purposefully vague with the directions, but it made sense to Elanor. In fifteen meters comes the first intersection, where turning left leads to the garden gate, and right leads to the west-side special quarters. There is a secret doorway at the end of the west-side corridor, it can't be opened while standing on all fours. The next secret doorway is much easily accessible from her current posture. But that is still 30 feet more upfront, when there is a sub-corridor to the left. This is the east-side guest quarters, and it is the easiest path.

But the guests are usually housed in the guest quarters, and knowing Bella, she'd have arranged it such that at least one of them stayed awake even now. If by chance one of them walks out, Elanor will have no place to hide. It could be anyone, could be Gaskier, or Bishop Benedictus himself. Should I take the risk?

She weighed both options as she walked forward, on all fours. Soon her mind was made up. The elastic binding her calf to the thigh weren't too tight now. If she applied enough force, maybe she can even break off the fabric, or at least the buckles. After all, Mistress hadn't specified anything about not damaging the costume. And with the legs freed, she can easily stand erect, and open the doorway by the west-side corridor. Since the special quarters is empty, she can stay there without worrying of getting caught. If it fails, she can always go towards the next exit.

It all sounded well and good in her head, but the Queen was taken by surprise when her body suddenly froze right next to the intersection. It was the voices she heard, that she clearly recognized, a few feet to her left, that shook her being. One was the young Prince, Gaskier of Aestrikus. The other seemed to be Grinwald, the Head Minister of her court. As Elanor felt the blood drain away from her face, her throat growing coarse, the two men stepped into the intersection from behind the wall, from the garden path. As the thick Minister's distinct silhouette loomed over her for a moment, her entire physicality engulfed in his shadow, caused by the lamps on the adjacent walls, the Queen felt darkness creeping into her vision from all sides.

It was one of those time dilation instances, with the whole world slowing down. From what she heard briefly, they seemed to be returning after finishing a long session of chess. And clearly discussing the game they just ended. Prince Gaskier acted extremely upbeat, his gaze up in the ceilings, and his strides almost a dance. From his irreverent smirk and intoxicated gait, it was clear to anyone. By hook or crook, he had clearly won the game.! And the short and extremely thick minister didn't seem too pleased. He kept on trying to catch up, arguing with the uncaring prince almost, accusing him of trickery.

This is petrifying.! One was her true love's best mate. The other one, the most important person in her Royal court. One had always eyed her. And the other, a staunch opponent to even her Coronation. An outright critique of her most policies.

Thankfully, the Prince didn't stop to discuss further, right there at the intersection. The minister had his gaze fixed on the Prince, as he struggled to keep up with the young man's pace. Also, Elanor had been crawling along the wall to her left from the very beginning, and her edge of the intersection was thankfully dimly lit. If not for those factors, her Queendom itself would have collapsed into chaos, almost overnight. Both men were too preoccupied in their own arguments to notice their chaste Queen cowering frozen in the corner. Her gaze had shifted to the ground in unbearable shame.

Elanor could feel her heart beat up, almost audibly, with all her exposed skin covered in goosebumps. A terrifying, numbing sensation all over, except her clit. Her clitoris just pulsed, much like her heart, beating at an accelerated rate. And her lower belly was beginning to heat up, like someone was coddling her ovaries. It almost ended it all. Her problems, her treatment, her fears, and everything. If it wasn't for the sheer luck, she'd have lost all her self-respect, or at least whatever managed to hang tight still.

The Minister and the Prince walked on, disappearing into the special quarters, but her body refused to move an inch. What the hell just happened? She still couldn't believe! What were those two doing so late? Testing each other's skills.? And how come Grinwald lost? He's such an ace player. Hell, who cares... Why were they going into the Special quarters? I was told the guests were allotted the east-side quarters. Was this one of Mistress's tricks? Why would she lead me here, then. Oh wait, she didn't. I was supposed to go the other way, that was the one thing she repeated. To take no detours. Oh no, did I mess up? Well, maybe I should proceed straight to the east-side quarters. That seems to be the safer bet.

Elanor kept on repeating these thoughts to herself, in varying order, to drill into her mind what the actual plan was from now on. But it isn't the self-doubt that stopped the Queen from going ahead. Her body simply wouldn't relax. Running intop them both was such a shock to her system, that even her rational got past it quick, her body refused to comply.

It wouldn't flinch even.

And she's going to regret it in a moment, for she wasn't aloner in that corridor. Not anymore. For she hadn't noticed the footsteps approaching her from the side, in slow strides. As his perfectly polished shoes came into her view, the Queen felt the knot in her tummy tighten like never before. Her shoulders were trembling with her head still bowed down, unable to look up, to face the reality. A part of her consoled herself, unsure as it was. 'Don't worry, maybe it's part of Mistress's plan for the night. Surely this is someone she had arranged, to take me back to the chamber. Surely there has to ber an explanation.' Then his voice boomed, echoing in the corridors.

"Crimson..! There you are. I was about to come pick you.."

There it is again, that alpha vibes pulsing against her skin. That voice, much like from earlier tonight. That distinct combination. Commanding, judging and paternal, all at once.

And to top it all, he called me Crimson. It's him again, ain't it? The one who Mistress had called...

The Leash Master..!

Of course. Why would I even bother trusting Mistress? You think he just happened to run into you, again? You are getting predictable Lady Agrafena.. Sure I was surprised, but not blindsided. I knew it couldn't be as simple as that. You had to put in the extra twist, huh, you Horse Whisperer.?

Well I'm not impressed! He'd already seen me, in my chamber, in a far pathetic state. So no, this is much easier. WHat now, he's going to escort me back..? You call that a task? Wait.. He is right. I should be back in bed early, my sound mind is extremely crucial for tomorrow's Diplomatic Meet. It's good enough a lesson, so now please make him return me safe, my Mistress. Please.. Wait, that is him right?? The one from before? Who is this guy anyway.? Dare I look?

No, I don't. Not yet.

Elanor wanted to confirm it, yet she couldn't find it in her, the will, to simply meet his gaze. To face him even. All she could see was his feet. Those shoes look extremely well maintained, polished with the finest creams. And his pants.. That is a well pressed Imperial Senior Commander ceremonial uniform. That's unusual..! A prominent Domestication trainer , and a decorated war veteran.?! Then again, what do I know, about domestication..? She could literally smell the multiple gallantry gold medals adorning his chest. And his gaze upon her barely covered flesh. Strangely, it didn't feel perverse, nor predatory. If anything he seemed mildly amused, curious, if not indifferent. That's hurtful.. Am I not wild enough for you, big man.?

To be clear, Elanor was equally confused, and conflicted, by the mixed signals her body gave, muchg like her mind. How am I to act with him.? Do I simply obey, or should I hold the ground..? Maybe I should let him know, that I'm done for the night.. Try screaming Not Today.. Suddenly she felt him leaning forward, his calloused, long left fingers caress its way down her left cheek. His hand gripped the leather handle of the leash, the same one she's been biting onto all this while. And she remembered what Mistress had said.

"You are to be the obedient little bitch, the perfect pet, to whoever leads you by this leash.!"

In that instance, Elanor felt half the life return to her.

'What a relief! Thank goodness!! This was all part of the plan, after all. Now please make him return me safe.' Now it baffled her why she questioned Bella's ability, to design an effective task, in the first place. It certainly didn't thrill her, being leashed around at someone's mercy. But it seemed preferable to the uncertainty she drowned in till a moment ago. Now she can safely follow this man, whoever he turns out to be, back to the safety of her chambers. Maybe it's a good thing, me not seeing his face.

But the sudden pull against her leash, changed it all for good, as she instinctively looked up, in the direction of the pull. Meeting his gaze, through her masked eyes, for the first time.

'Oh, God! Is that..?'

With a gentle grip on the leash he looked entirely different now, clad in his well pressed official ceremonial uniform, his chest adorned with gallantry medals of honors, bestowed upon him over the years. But he still had that divinely wise smile in his eyes, the same one that had encouraged her all those years to hone in her riding skills. Standing before her was Sir Fyodor Belkin, the Stable Maester himself.

Her own Uncle Belkin. For real..?!

But that voice.? Uncle Belkin was gentle, playful and maternal. This is judgemental, domineering and deeply masculine. They sounded similar, but the modulation and tonality..?!

Almost like he was a different person. Or in a different headspace, at least.

Oh God, this changes it.! This is wrong..!!

This is deeply disturbing, and outright sinful. This is Belkin we are talking about.

Manipulating a respectable, aging, unhealthy, and particularly sweet soul..! Why would Bella drag him into all this.? Don't she know what he means to me.? Don't she.? She didn't, did she? I never told her. I just said an old friend. But I never bothered to specify what he... I thought she knew. She saw us together, how we looked at the other.

Of all the people among the delegates, Uncle Belkin.? My love for riding, and all things equine. My true passion, second only to dance. First, she lets Lady Adriana seduced away every bit of innocence, from how my body naturally moves.. And now this.? The person who instilled in me, my remaining uncorrupted passion. Uncle Belkin, who is the corner stone of the very best, and earliest of my memories.

And now, in a matter of seconds, his whole impression is going to be desecrated..?! Rigfht before my eyes.? And I can't protest. I can't stand straight. I can't even speak out. With my tongue so numb, and chin dripping. Why? Why God, why does this get worse, and then some.?

Why should all good things end up tainted with lust.?

Disgraced and demoralized.

You can't do this to me.. You can't do this to him, at least. This is Uncle Belkin. My Uncle Belkin.

There still are things, pure and dear. Things that are sacred.

And so, so rare.

Stop this, and stop now.

What's that safe word..? Windsor..! WINDSOR..!!

Elanor was wrong. Her Mistress wasn't watching over from a far corner, to intervene timely. Not this time. She was back in her room with a bottle of fine wine, reminiscing on her beloved stories, with her dear friend Linaralla. Her own Lene. And when the Queen finally felt it on her collar, the gentle pull as the old man walked away, her limbs complied all too willingly. The way her body remained, on all fours, her head barely above his knees, had an unbelievable effect on how she percieved her self-worth. Her position in this new dynamic. Or at least how her body reacted, against her wish and reason. And the disgrace of being leashed made it impossible to resist, the urge from the depths of her being, to simply comply.

To act the part, with no resistance. Like a true bitch should. Should..?!

Trotting along, she got another fleeting glimpse, of the man she adored. Only, that's not who looked back. Still frozen in disbelief, Elanor could make out a slight grin forming along the corner of his lips. Only it seemed odd. It didn't match his eyes. There was a slight disconnect.

If anything his eyes looked much ruthless, distant, and apathetic to her state. No, this wasn't apathy. She recognized that distinct glare. The same look she had whenever whenever confronted with a new reform, or deal. The look that focused on the possibilities instead.! He might have been looking at her, but he wasn't seeing her. Instead he was dreaming up, all those things that he'll get to do to her. And that fantasy resulted in his hinting grin. He relished in it, almost can't wait to get started. This is not my Uncle Belkin.

This is someone else. And I do not feel I'd be sharing the enjoyment.

At least it seemed he didn't recognize her yet. For all he knew, she could be anyone. And even if she wanted to protest this apparent insult to her relationship with him, her body had already made up its mind, it seemed. The wetness of her unprotected clitoral bud only increased, especially that sweet cooling sensation from all her juices evaporating. This was the first time in weeks, that she was acutely aware of her wetness, yet not feeling an ounce of pleasure.

For now, at least.

'Oh Bella! Mistress.. This has gone far enough. Please, this isn't me throwing a tantrum.'

'This would scar me, for life! Please. Come now.'

While her mind pleaded, and prayed, her body followed along like an obedient pet. At worst, she felt, this would end soon. Bella knew her Queen needed proper rest for tomorrow, the day of the actual Diplomatic Meet. Meaning, even if this continues, it had to stop soon. By the very plan of Bella.

Just endure it, Nora. This will be over soon. It's all still in control. It's all part of the plan. Mistress is in control, no worries.

Only, she could not have been more wrong.

For this time, the Horse Whisperer had missed the mark.