Queendom 05: Domestication

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bella, who was that guy?"

"Bella..?! Aren't you forgetting something?" She continued to clean around the eyes.

"Well, technically we aren't in my Palace Chamber, so I don't have you call you by that name."

"Well technically, it's night. And from dusk, you are to address me properly. Your own rules..!"

"There is nothing improper about addressing one by their name." Elanor replied, avoiding her gaze. Bella raised her eyebrows. Seriously.?!

"Why is it so important, that name..?? That title..? Mistress.."

Bella couldn't believe it. This again..?

"Because my Queen. It's essential for the treatment. The mere act of you calling it, puts you in the right psychological sweet spot almost instantly.."

"Is it about respect.? Have I ever disrespected you, or done anything to hint as such.? I can respectfully call you Bellatrix. It even has a nice ring.." She smiled.

"No my Queen. You haven't been.." Bella stopped a while to phrase it right. "Nothing you said was outright disrespectful. It's just.. When you address someone as Mistress, truly. And you mean it.. You almost subconsciously gives some credence to her words. The name, the title, makes you more open to trusting her. Knowing deep down, that she means well. And more importantly, she does no harm. I put more trust in those moments when your voice rings true, those rare occasions of you naturally calling me Mistress, than any contract the Imperial seal deems valid."

Elanor listened on, realizing more than her words, she trusted Bella's voice now. The sound of her was grounds for sure-footing, than any rational she could manage. There was something so irrationally compelling about such trust. And annoyed, and worried, and irritated as she got at time, Elanor still trusted Bellatrix. Deeply.

"So Mistress..! Are you going to tell me who it was..?"

"Just wait, Nora. You'll find soon enough."

"So, how did I do, at the task?"

"Task..? What task?!" Bella smiled, puzzled as she rolled down the Queen's mask.

Elanor looked bewildered. What do you mean, what task.?! All those disgraceful things I just lived through. Bella continued.

"Seriously Queenie.. You should know. Kneeling in your chamber and having dinner doesn't count as a task. That's child's play compared to leaving you five minutes unattended at the Desert Rose."

"Then what's the task tonight.?"

"No task tonight. Only punishments. The dinner experience was.. Well, just say it's for being careless and servicing a total stranger, for your first ever booth-session at Desert Rose."

"But I didn't... Oh, fair enough." Elanor sighed, his mere mention giving her a craving for cashew nut paste.

"And now for the final punishment. You know, for failing the only condition I gave, last week. To deny, at least one guard, the pleasure of your service."

"Yeah, that.. That's solely on me." Elanor could only smile. With eyes closed, she could still feel his limp dicklet pulsing in her fist. Only, she felt like tightening the grip, further.

"See.. See how good we work, when you act fair.. So the final punishment..!"

Elanor was confused.

"Wait, then what was the whole evening about..? That Leash Maestro?"

"Leash Master.! That's the main task. You know how we agreed to have at least one day-time task a month.?"

"What? No. Me, dressed like this, during daytime.?!"

"Yes. And not just one day. Two days, this weekend. The contract said daytime-task. It didn't specify task duration. There was an exception for possible multi-day tasks."

"What? Multi-day tasks..? When did we discuss..."

"Discuss?! We do it already. All your sessions at Desert Rose were technically multi-day. It wouldn't have been, had you focused on the task, and finished it under fifteen minutes for once. But no. You start your dance late in the night, and by the time you are done servicing each of them, it's already way past midnight. Which means, the next day."

"But, how do you expect to keep it a secret.." Elanor wasn't sincerely worried.

"Let me worry, my Queen. Have I let you down when it comes to privacy, even when the task gets out of hand..? You just obey, for now. Speaking of which."

Bellatrix took out a thick dog-collar with an attached leash. After buckling the mask properly on the Queen's face, he proceeded to collar her. It had a cushioned inner-side, which made it easy around the neck. But she was acutely aware of the effect it had on her psyche. Being collared made her feel 'less-than' almost instantly.

"Now on Queenie, who ever holds this leash is your owner. Your Master..! It could be me, your trainer, or anyone. You are to be the obedient little bitch, the perfect pet, to whoever leads you by this leash. Understood..?"

Elanor thought about it for a moment. Well, its not like there was much to counter her with. She said, nodding.

"Back to the point.. What is it, then, Mistress?? Tonight's punishment task."

"It's simple. Actually the simplest so far. This is about trust, and how well you trust in your Mistress. I'll lead you to a secure spot inside the Castle. You just have to get back to this chamber, on your own. I don't mind if you are detected, but I don't think you'd enjoy that. That's your punishment-task, in the nutshell. The catch is, you'll be in full gear, the complete Bitch-suit the whole time. Mask, and all."

"Well, that's not.. Mistress, this is Castle Cloveshire, not the Imperial Palace. I'm barely familiar with the emergency exits, It's way too risky."

"Well. Risk is the point of it, I'm afraid my Queen. Still, I'll throw you a bone, haha.. Either you trust me, and endure the night blindly, with no information upfront. Or I'll give you enough information, to get it over with swiftly. But only after you take this in."

Saying this, Bella took out a small box from her satchel. It was an apothecary case. She opened it, and pulled out a strange contraption. It was a thick, two inch long glass tube, with a silver piston at one end and a short sharp needle at the other. A bright yellow fluid kept dripping at the end of it's needle, which frankly horrified the Queen. It was her first time seeing a medical syringe up close. Bella found it odd that a part of her enjoyed the fear in her Queen's eyes. She said.

"Don't be afraid. This is an experimental medical equipment. A prototype the royal physicians had been developing. They call it the 'syringe'. It's perfectly safe, they have tested it on animals, even prisoners for almost a decade. I've used it myself at my ranch, so no need to alarm."

"And inside it..?" Elanor knew the real trouble would be the medicine.

"A numbing agent, developed for dental usage. It essentially numbs your tongue for a prolonged duration. Meaning you won't be able to speak, not anything legible. It'll be back to normal by the time you wake up. Getting caught, in itself, is unthinkable. So in exchange for my assistance, you'll have to stay worried about not being able to explain yourself, even if you get caught. I must balance the risk factors somehow..."

Getting to the point as always, Elanor asked.

"What are my options again.?"

"Stay in the dark, and find your own way back. Or take the needle, and I'll let you in on the easiest solution. Without spoiling the highlights, of course. It'll still be tricky, but at least you'll know your way around."

The trepidation in her eyes was quite understandable. Although Bella knew how safe and common the usage of needles were, it was largely a last resort for most treatment applications in humans. Then again, it was hilarious. The Princess, who was trained in close combat, an expert in melee weapons, who reveled in stories of the military conquests and carnage, was horrified of a mere pin-prick..?! Was she told way too many fairy tales as a kid?

It didn't matter much. They both knew each other too well to know her choice. Soon they were done with the injection, fixing the rest of her bitch-suit, and on their way through the secret pathways. All the while, the guards stood at the doors of the Royal Chamber, thinking Lady Agrafena is still inside, resting.

**

*

Bella told herself, the point of this punishment task was to reinforce the Queen's trust in her. After all, without that trust, there was no hope for any of this treatment regimes. But it wasn't only the sunshine and rainbows that drove her now, as she walked still thinking back and forth. Like any tamer, Bella had known for long. You always risk raising the wild in you, to match the wild you are trying to tame. And the untrammeled lust of the Queen seemed to have called upon an equally dark and vengeful beast from the depths of Bella's own mind. The absolute power over the loins of one's ruling monarch, of the shame of one's revered Queen, was sure to have an effect on her psyche. Bella was never too egotistical to overlook that possibility.

But what she failed to foresee, was how strong a grip it will end up having on her. How deliciously pleasing she'd find the experience of humiliating the writhing virgin. How deeply satisfying was it to watch the harlot, on all fours naked, lapping up the slimy soup, like a stray dog. All within her own royal chambers, a few feet from her own men guarding the doorway, supposedly protecting her life and honor. And most of all, how unbelievably creative her mind ran, at the slightest opportunity to punish the little bitch. At the dangerous scenario to risk her chastity itself.

Speaking of punishments, she remembered what the High Priest, Father Benedictus told her that very morning.

"Punishment is futile, if you fail to establish the authority. And my dear, believe me, no one can punish Queen Elanor as harsh as she punishes herself. The way she torments herself on her own misgivings, whatever punishment you give, will seem like an annoying irritant. Suppose she you somehow.. By the time you confront her, she'd have already put herself through hell to figure out what went wrong. I know that soul, believe me. If you really want to keep her on edge, just hint at the consequence. How far you are willing to punish..! And believe me, she'll self-correct, you will never have to actually implement whatever horror story you told her as the punitive."

'I understand, Father. Maybe I don't have to punish the Queen after all..' Bella told herself, as she reached the intersection to the Royal chambers and the 'Patron's wing', still within the secret passage. Then she felt her heart begin to beat wild, as that grin graced her face again.

'Sure, I don't have to punish... But I want to, though..!'

**

*

After walking on all fours for fifteen minutes, following her Mistress through the dark corridors, the secret pathway, the Queen was finally slowing down. As they exited, Elanor almost felt the knot in her underbelly tighten. They were inside a storage cellar, right next to the main corridor. As the door closed behind, she knew. there was no going back.

To her surprise, Elanor knelt behind her, and pulled two special straps from the sides of each of her thigh belts. It had rubber hooks at its end, and Bella continued to attach each to her Queen's outer vaginal lips. Pulling the lips apart, exposing her inner privacy to all, in effect.

"I'm sorry, Queenie. Your trainer said, clitoral exposure is mandatory for all new pets. Helps deepen the shame, apparently."

It was true. Even in that dark room, Elanor felt way more exposed. And that's saying something, considering her costume. Bella leaned in and whispered the solution to the task into her ear, and stood up. And simply left, without even smiling. Elanor wanted to ask for more details, but with her tongue numbed, she couldn't utter a proper word now. In truth, she couldn't wait to get away from the Queen, as she was about to burst out laughing.

Bellatrix couldn't help but relish in the mischief of her latest task. And in a way she felt proud too. After all, it wasn't much of a task, not in its base level. For all the Queen had to do, was to get back to her own chamber undetected. There is no elaborate plan, or maze she must navigate through. And the Queen knew all the secret passages within the castle more than anyone else. Sure, there was only one secret doorway that was at the knee level, the only one she could use thanks to the 'bitch-suit'. And it was just ten minutes away from her current position.

It might seem risky to the Queen, especially in her current outfit. There were guards patrolling constantly through the corridors, back and forth. And the secret doorway is at the end of the east-side guest quarters. Meaning, she must crawl her way past the very rooms in which her esteemed guests now relaxed for the night. If any of them were to walk out, be it Sir Fyodor, Prince Gaskier, or Bishop Benedictus. If any of them were to walk out at the wrong time, or ring up the maids even, she will get caught. That's discounting running into her own guards patrolling the corridors. And in her current condition, she wouldn't even be able to explain anything to them, with her tongue numbed lifeless. In short, the task was designed to keep the Queen in a constant state of panic, always looking over her shoulder, always hesitating to step ahead.

But that wasn't what made Bella laugh, in the ingenuity, in the hilarity of her own plan. This was the least risky task she had come up with yet. Because, she had designed the task to be purely psychological. Unlike the previous tasks which had minor risks, at least in some conceivable way, she had already made sure that this time the Queen had no risk at all.

For starters, Bella had restructured the patrolling routes within the castle grounds such that none of the guards had to patrol either the main corridor, or the east-side quarters corridor. But they were made to patrol the adjacent corridors and connecting ways. So from the sounds of their footsteps, it'd seem to the Queen, at all times, that the guards are right about to pass by her side. Though in reality, there was no chance she'd come across anyone, provided she stuck to the route Bella had whispered to her.

Also, the east-wing guest quarters were empty for the night. All the guests were staying at the special quarters to the west. And Bella had purposefully instructed the maids to keep the rooms in the east-side quarters well lit, with the doors barely closed. She wanted the Queen to be shaking with anticipation while crawling along the corridor, fearing at any moment one of the guests may open the door and walk out. To the sight of either her shame-filled face, or well stretched behind. Frozen immobile with embarrassment.

True, one logical thought could alleviate all those fears. Will Bellatrix go so far as to knowingly risk every dictum in the contract.? Logically, rationally, she couldn't. But Bellatrix knew by now, on such instances the Queen was beyond any rationale. She had been consumed by fear by now. Especially with that final touch, of clipping apart her labial lips, to open up her vagina completely. That alone had clearly driven the Queen to an edge, that she could barely move an inch, still.

With a contented smile, Bella disappeared into the shadows of the dimly lit corridor. She knew that Linaralla would have reached her room by now. It has been a long time since they had a long heart-felt talk. And she couldn't wait to hear her stories.

Elanor on the other hand was still overwhelmed by the audacious surprise her Mistress sprang upon her. It was one thing to feel the cool night breeze upon one's rear. But with both her labial lips pulled apart perfectly by the elastic hooks, the current predicament was giving her shivering flashbacks. Elanor remembered when that unholy clergyman had her bound and splayed for all his pupils to see. She remembered him unmasking her, making her cheeks blush in shame, and her pussy swell in lust. And she remembered one of his eager celibates leaning in and blowing slowly, with a cool stream of air hitting her clitoris.

That's how it felt now, only times a hundred.

And it puzzled her deeply. Elanor remembered her princess teens days, prancing around the palace corridors, barely clad in translucent clothing. She used to enjoy exposure, even downright nudity, within the confines of her privacy. Even now, she was all alone. Private for the moment, indeed. But the way her clit, her inner vaginal walls stayed exposed, and constantly caressed by the night cold...

She had never felt more exposed.

Then she heard it, the footsteps. Loud and clear, and unmistakably approaching. The corridors had a strange faint echo in general, so it was extremely difficult to figure out from what direction the sound was coming. But it seemed to her, in the increasing panic of the moment, that it was about to reach her any time now. Staying still didn't seem like a great idea anymore, as Elanor was wired to not give in. With all her might, and will, she took the first step forward. Her elbows shook, and her spine shuddered, but she continued to move forward along the corridor.

The corridor had lamps hooked to the side-wall every sixteen feet apart, and it seemed like Bella had instructed them to light the lamps at a low flame. So the whole corridor was very dimly lit, and between every two lamps there was a small blind-spot. This was a huge relief to Elanor. As she would scurry across the floor as fast as she could until she reached the blind-spot.

She would take a moment, to calm her breathing, listening to the surrounding noises, observing for any signs of approaching guards or maids. Then she'd proceed to the next blind-spot. It was nerve-wrecking and tedious work, but the Queen felt really proud of her method, as at least she had some goal now. Even though she was well aware, if anyone comes around the corner, that'd be the end of it all.

It wasn't easy, nor nearly as fast, walking on all fours. Sure, she could move faster if necessary, but not without making her presence way too obvious. The hardened heels attached to the ends of the costume's limbs meant that her every firm step would echo across the long corridor. Also, the quiet of the night ensured that the faint squeaky noise of the leather-like fabric getting squished and stretched could be heard clearly as well. Which meant, the Queen must now move at a very slow pace, in order to not raise any suspicion.

This didn't help with her already paranoid mind one bit. Her whole body began trembling almost immediately, as she struggled to get her nerves under control. Her teeth bit into the thick leather handle of the chain leash, which Bellatrix had placed between her lips, with the chain mildly clanking in response.

No, she can't do this. This is too much, too hard! And way too humiliating if she ends up getting caught. It's not like she can explain the situation to whoever comes across, not with her tongue frozen. And even if she could talk, how was she going to justify, prowling along her own castle, in an obscenely suggestive fetish suit. She didn't know what to do, and without a concrete plan, her muscles just refused to cooperate.

'No, this won't work. I need a plan. I need a much better, way faster plan.'

Elanor closed her eyes and focused on her breathing, evening it gradually. At the same time, her mind struggled to find the closest path back. Guards will be patrolling throughout, and even if she managed to slip past, the main corridor to her chambers will always be guarded. These were men she knew and trusted for years. There is no way she's risking parading herself before them, not in the current state. No, her best bet was to find the nearest secret doorway. She looked up front, mapping out her swiftest path. She remembered what Bella had said.