All Comments on 'Queendom 06: Hiatus'

by Lady_Agrafena

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Lady_AgrafenaLady_Agrafenaabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for all the feedback! Lene, Ponderinglife, Fred, and all the anonymous comments. For taking a moment to specify what you loved, and what you didn't.

Ponderinglife, you are very much right. And I'm writing more chapters so as to not rush the story anymore than necessary. Even this chapter is only 2/3rd of its original version. I had to postpone the final third, because too much time had passed without an upload. I can't promise that future episodes won't be longer, especially if Elanor decides to take her sweet time, chewing the scene. But I can promise that 10 page will be the minimum length of each chapter.

And Fred, thank you for your kind words of encouragement. Without going into details I can promise, that every wish of yours will come true, in future chapters. Elanor has a long way to go, and I can't promise it'd be exactly to your liking. For one, I will not compromise on the integrity of the characters, for some instant gratification (though I may fall short at times). Also, most of what you suggested are planned for Book 2, so please be patient. I hope to keep the story gripping for your reading pleasure till then.

Lene! Leading me to a cliffhanger, and forcing to publish the next chapter quickly?! What can I say? You are a cruel, cruel Mistress. Thank you for all the support and goodwill.

And finally, my sincere gratitude to Iwroteathing, and DocCIS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lady Agrafena,

Thank you for continuing the story. I am looking forward to the future chapters. Please keep true to the story you want to tell and how you want to tell it. While I enjoy my fetishes I enjoy your story and all the twists and turns and things I never expected. Thank you again, best regards

Fred

LabbattLabbattabout 1 year ago

Thank you for this wonderful chapter. I do believe this is my favourite amongst them all. A hint of realism is what I had been craving and you delivered. It’s so easy to keep progressing and becoming even more deviant with only token resistance from the titular character, but you brought it back from crazy fantasyland with a touch of reality.

This storyline is quickly becoming one of my all time favourites and I will probably check back here daily for a new chapter (probably a quite wait but that’s ok).

Thanks editors and please continue writing. So looking forward to your newest direction for these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

While this story fell short in sexual gratification I still think this is one of the best chapters till now. The whole point and excitement about Elanor's sex life is it's taboo nature which needs to be maintained. For this she needs to be the queen and needs to maintain her integrity when required. That's what you did in this chapter. It was necessary for Bella to understand her limits as well. I have read many stories where a queen or a female in a powerful position falls totally and loses everything. In that case the whole base on which this excitement is built on is destroyed. Therefore, I'm happy that you are maintaining integrity of character while degrading her as well. Well done 👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WOW..just when i thought we were going down a dark theme with no pull back from Elanor. Hopefully we get back to her humiliation experiences with Bella keeping a grip on things..great chapter...

OrcDominionOrcDominionabout 1 year ago

So my feelings are mixed on this one. It was a good chapter and adds to the series, but overall I didn't enjoy it as much as the previous two chapters. Not because there was anything wrong with it; the high quality is still the same. Rather, I prefer a more willing degradation in my stories. I totally appreciate that Elanor is not in a place yet where she's willing to submit to these things, and I really liked that she realized it had gone too far at the end and stood up for herself. I was starting to get worried that she'd be mind-broken from the training and was happy to see that didn't happen.

On the other hand, I think the trope of "it was supposed to be an easy task but Elanor screwed it up and now things have escalated" has reached the end of its shelf life. I think there's an opportunity here to naturally bring that plot device to an end and have to story progress to either Bellatrix asserting control and deliberately leading Elanor down a path, or both of them working together in a more controlled plan. Or something else that Lady Agrafena thinks up, since she has such a delightful imagination!

All that being said, I still really enjoyed this chapter. The progression certainly felt 'smoother' and it was easy to read. There were probably a few things that could have been cut, like the flashback to Belkin's mental decline. Also, I would like to see some of the 'world building' done in advance. By that I mean, it's sort of sprung on us that the Queen's body must remain pure and unsullied only after she gets a tattoo. The same thing happened with her bush, where we learned that it can't be trimmed only when it was already trimmed. I would have like to have seen that laid out earlier in the story, but those are minor complaints and I add them only as constructive criticism.

I am still really excited for the next chapter, and wish Agrafena many days of inspired writing so she can publish the next chapter quickly!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Any update on next chapter?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLady_Agrafena@Lady_Agrafena
Story update 07/04/24- It's finally out! 'Chapter 11- Original Offense'. It's a slow-burn, and only the first half of a longer chapter. Please keep those in mind, and manage expectations. Have a nice read. ** The story (Book I) concludes in two or three chapters. There wi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES