Queen's disGrace Bk. 01 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say it, girl, confess." The man pressed against her from behind, rubbing his hard shaft against her sore bottom through his breeches. The tips of the flogger teased her nipples as he embraced her from behind while whispering in her ear. "Tell me what you are."

She had been mostly silent until now, reticent to engage with her guests, and unwilling to form a connection with them. But now the previous objections were forgotten, and she couldn't stop herself from complying. "I'm a wicked servant girl! Punish me, My Lord!" Marguerite gripped the silk ropes hanging from the wooden beam tighter as she prepared herself for the assault.

"Ten lashes then, you naughty girl. Don't forget to count them." When Marguerite nodded her head in acceptance, he squeezed her sore breast and stood back. After admiring the smooth, pale back, he flicked his wrist and sent the flogger swinging forward. The heads of the tendrils snapped between her shoulder blades, sending a jolt of pain through her.

"Ah! One!"

Thwack!

"Two!"

Thwack! Thwack!

"Three! Four!" Marguerite's voice became shriller and louder, resounding in the small wooden chamber as she counted out each strike. The flogger decorated her back with red marks, staining her flesh and soul with every blow.

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

"Five, six, seven, My Lord," she cried breathlessly. The mix of pain, pleasure, and humiliation brought her closer and closer to climax with every strike. Her back burned, and her mind raced as she imagined the Duke of Buiscard raping the girl after whipping her. Is he going to ravish me? She wondered. Her body wanted it, even if in the back of her mind, she knew she couldn't allow herself to succumb to surrendering her virginity in this way. But if he takes it, then it's not my fault... she tried to convince herself.

Thwack!

"Eight!"

Thwack!

"Nine!"

Thwack!

"Ten! T-ten, My Lord!" Marguerite whimpered out, cresting on the edge as she sagged, drained and exhausted, held up only by the silken straps.

"Good girl, but aren't you forgetting something else?" The man stepped behind her, wrapping his arms tightly around her waist and clutching the Queen to his body.

"T-thank you for punishing this wicked servant, My Lord," Marguerite gasped. She felt his bulge against her and instinctively rubbed into it, dragging her pert abused ass back and forth against it.

She could sense the man smirk in satisfaction as his hand wandered down her body possessively until nestling between her legs, cupping the mons of her pussy. "Does my pet want to cum?"

"Yes, My Lord! Please!" Marguerite begged pitifully but somehow managed to restrain herself from humping his hand, perceiving he wanted her to wait as a sign of obedience.

Her guest spread her labia and began to stroke her clit, rolling it quickly beneath his fingers. "Then cum for me, pet. Show me how much you love this!"

Images flashed through her mind as the man rubbed her clit. She pictured Prince Gailen, strong and powerful, punishing her after reconquering the Freighan Lands. "Oooh!" She imagined the Archbishop, stern and disapproving, whipping her as she confessed her sins. "Mmmm!" Next came DoCasta, the sensual banker lord, forcing her to repay her debts with her body and sell it to anyone who could pay, whoring her out to the Lords of the Realm. "Aaaaah! S-so close, My Lord!" Finally, Marguerite again pictured the Duke of Buiscard, naked, his fat belly jiggling as he pounded her from behind before his cronies, asserting their dominance over her. "Yesss!" Marguerite threw her head back into the chest of her visitor as she climaxed, her whole body quaking as the pleasure exploded through her.

"Very good, pet. I had no idea you were such a sensuous, submissive slave, Your Majesty."