Queen's New Slave

Story Info
Touching the queen in her bath have consequences.
1.2k words
4.21
12.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finn hoped his queen would be merciful.

"Oh don't be such a scared kitten, young man. Queen Alia isn't going to eat you. It's just a simple beating," his overseer and the Queen's chief chambermaid Sofia smiled warmly.

"Then why are you oiling my butt?" Finn asked her testily.

Sofia's lips twitched. It was this same attitude that got Queen Alia to have him sent to her punishment chambers to be beaten by her. The middle aged woman quickly popped his ass.

"I'm oiling your boyish rear because somebody decided it was a good idea to grope the great Queen's breasts and her royal behind while she bathed. You should be lucky she still sees you as a boy, she'd have castrated you if you were much older."

"She made me bathe her with a sponge!" Finn complained.

"And she expected you to be obedient and use the sponge delicately," Sofia scolded him as her rough hands massaged the golden oil across his chubby rear. Far too plump for a slave- she enjoyed that. Perfect for a long sound thrashing to turn it ruby red. "Now hush. The oil will prevent welting from the royal strap. The Queen likes to see an even shiny shimmer across a bad slave's well chastised rear and I don't think you want her inquisitors to have a round with you if she feels I've not been through with you."

"Will it hurt?" The lad asked after a few minutes.

"Have you been spanked before?" Sofia enquired.

"Mmm.. the priestesses were fond of the buckreed switch growing up."

"As they should with an ass like yours," Sofia grinned, giving each cheek a squeeze. "I was instructed to prepare your behind with a triple fortification oil so you're looking upto a hundred lashes. Once you received your licks from me, you will go to her chamber and present your buns for inspection. If she's not satisfied, she may send you to the dungeons so be thankful of each lash I give you."

Finn tried to stay stoic. He was used to the pain- the priestesses were never the gentle sort and he was trained from a young age to be a pleasure slave after all- even if that never came to fruition, courtesy of his sharp tongue. Thrashings were therefore a way of life.

"Done," Sofia smacked his butt firmly as she stood up. "Now go stand facing the corner for half an hour. The oil needs to seep in to be effective."

"Stand in the corner? Like a child?" Finn huffed. That had always been a sore spot for the lad. He had a soft, smooth baby face and he never grew up in height. It was why he failed as an effective pleasure slave against the rest of hulking Adonises with their tall defined jaws and bulging pectorals.

"Boy, would you rather the Queen see you as a man who groped her bosom and have your hands and genitals sliced off? Or as a mischievous boy who she can have instructed with the bite of the strap?" Sofia questioned testily, getting the lad to blush. A few seconds later he trundled off to the corner like a scolded schoolboy.

"That's what I thought," Sofia nodded as she laid out the thick blue strap bearing the royal insignia.

"I'm not a kid, I'm nineteen!" the lad fussed in the corner.

"You are to Queen Alia, most of us are," Sofia chuckled. When you're over two hundred years old, everyone else would seem like a child. Even Finn could see that, he quietened as he pondered about her Majesty.

"I see he *can* be obedient then," both Sofia and Finn were shocked hearing Queen Alia's voice that the boy instinctively turned around from the corner.

"Who gave you permission to turn around?" Sofia shouted at the boy, who was still eyeing the Queen with his mouth half open. She was incredibly pretty, having changed into a bright blue bra and panty set that matched her eyes. She easily towered over him as she approached Finn and softly grabbed his earlobe.

"Maybe I spoke too soon, you are still a wilful disobedient little imp, aren't you?" Alia put pressure on his ear as he winced in pain.

"Ow ow ow! Mistress, please have mercy!" Finn begged.

"I'm sorry for his actions your highness, I will make sure he will remember this incident for the rest of his life," spat Sofia.

"That won't be necessary Sofia, I've decided to deal with him personally from now on."

Sofia looked at the queen in surprise. She still looked extremely young, barely the same age as Finn so it was always jarring to remember she was over two centuries old. Alia was incredibly beautiful as well with the perfect hourglass figure - which went some ways to explain why the boy felt like groping her in the bath.

"Did you touch me inappropriately, boy?" Alia questioned him.

Finn turned red. "I'm oww sorry!"

"Sofia, the strap."

Sofia immediately bought the implement over as the queen led him to the side of the bed and bent him over.

CRACK!

The overseer watched in awe as the beautiful Queen began lashing the boy. There was an unspoken elegance in the way she wielded the strap. It felt like a mother chastising her errant child, how she scolded him and how she used soft caresses even as she whipped him hard.

Alia usually never punished anyone by her hand so Sofia knew the pair had a bond. She never allowed men into her inner chambers, let alone have one bathe her. Sofia realised she must've pushed the boy into touching her inappropriately just so she would have an excuse to punish him. The boy, to his credit, took the whipping with absolutely no grace. He was an absolute child, crying and bawling unlike a seasoned slave who would've tried their best to be stoic till they were broken.

Sofia saw the grin creeping upon the Queen's lips. "He can take a beating, huh?" Sofia grinned at the question.

"He has been switched often," she informed her Queen as Alia sat next to the boy before yanking him over her knee. Finn grabbed onto the Queen's lap, now very much the picture of a sad toddler over his mommy's knee as Alia began to spank him. She seemed to be savoring this, Sofia noted. Her palms worked his bubble butt over and got a deep red shade as his squirming grew more and more pathetic.

And then it stopped. "Sofia, have some wine and milk bought over," Alia ordered her maid as she picked the lad upto her bosom. She unlatched her bra and allowed his face to press into her, his mouth by her small pebbled nipple. "As you wanted this, I decided to let you take some comfort," she cooked, laying next to him as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"It hurts," Finn took a while to calm down and at the end he realised he was suckling on her breasts, much to his embarrassment.

"Continue, dear. It seems that the goddess herself has seen something in you," Alia softly kneaded his butt, allowing him to take comfort in her warm flesh. She kissed his forehead, bringing him close as he straddled her around her hips and wrapped his hand on her neck.

"Sorry for.. touching your.." Finn mumbled through tears.

"You will be spanked every time you do touch my womanly bits," Alia playfully bit his cheek.

"But you made me do it," Finn fussed. Just like now. The Queen just smiled. She planned on doing this over and over again for a long time.