All Comments on 'QueSeráSerá Ch. 02: It's Not Cheating If'

by VBBeringer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
so we see where this is going.

He says it is fantasy and he does not want her with another man. She has voices saying this will become real and no longer fantasy.

So how many chapters until she gets another man? Does he become a cuck and jerk off while she gets fucked or does he go bullshit and divorce?

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 4 years ago
Well played so far, albeit too short. I fived it. I will really like this if it stays at role play, or goes to a few times a year play sessions for her, (no overnighters or dates with the stunt cock) AND with respect to Russell as a main concern If

The foreshadow of her being disingenuous is VERY troubling.

Right now Russell seems like an abusee waiting to happen.

Good luck, I hope you steer this well. You write some hot sex, i want to like your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

All fantasy and role play is hot in a marriage. It’s when you go overboard and add people to the mix when it destroys the marriage. My only personal difference is that I wouldn’t want to hear how ex lovers fucked her. Everyone knows if there were previous boyfriends that they pushed the boundaries as much as you would . They all did the basic blowjobs , pussy fuck and all have attempted to fuck there ass. I would say at least once she has had a dick up her ass to determine if it’s something she enjoys. She’s had to swallow or spit a load , had a cock slapping or rubbing across her face , fingered up her ass at a minimum . That doesn’t include if they were talked into a threesome, the rough fucking hair pulling, gaging pluse countless other things a hornet devious male mind might come up with. The guy here wants to know but most guys I know would not. It’s easier to not think about it or believe she wasn’t a slut or total pig before you met. That’s why I always say marrying out of your area. The less you know the better. A bunch ofcoues would get together for years and one time very drunk one was telling the other how he remembered what a hot fuck his wife was when they were younger and just fucked to fuck but never dated. He said how she loved it up the ass all the time and that’s when the swinging started. Apparently she has never let hubby do her ass but the fight caused s chain reaction of the drunk big mouth asshole with a busted up face , a fight between each with there wives and the wives with the other hubby and the biggest when the hubbys screamed at his wife that she’s an anal whore and should go home with them because he didn’t ant her anymore. He walked out and left her there.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Will it stay fantasy and role play, or will she decide that she has to be a whore to be happy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That doesn’t sound good. Why would any sane husband want to hear about his wife getting fucked and have multiple climaxes thinking about and shouting about how good her ex boyfriend was. This has cuck and slutwife story written all over it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cuckold-Crapola in the make. The dung outcome stinks chapters ahead. Noting new, same old slut-cuck-crap.

Life has more important and serious themes than this Dreck of some disgusting individuals, drawn without talent for numbers. Sick and sad.

Captcha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVBBeringer@VBBeringer
22 Followers
Erotica Author. Monster/fantasy erotica. If you like my work. Please come support me on Patreon for only $3 a month! https://www.patreon.com/vbberinger

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES