QueSeráSerá Ch. 02: It's Not Cheating If

Story Info
A wife roleplays as a Hot Wife for her husband.
2.4k words
3.9
16.2k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What have I done?

Octavia sat at her desk obsessing about the confusing, erotic sex she'd had with her husband the night before. She'd orgasmed multiple times imaging her ex, Liam, fucking her as her husband did, but then, when she climaxed again, she'd screamed out Liam's name in front of her husband, and to her surprise, it'd made him erupt with cum.

Neither of them had spoken a word to each other afterward and had fallen asleep. Russell woke up and left for work before her alarm went off, so now she sat at her desk considering whether or not to text him or to leave it. Every five minutes she checked her phone to see if she had a message notification from him. So far, nothing.

"Oh my god, this is so stressful. Okay," Octavia tried to fortify her mind, telling herself that it was nothing and that their relationship was okay. It was just one little slip up, and besides, he came right?

Just then, she received a text.

"Hey babe, hope you're having a good morning. Last night was amazing. Dinner, watching the documentary with you, and of course our amazing sex. Can't wait to see you tonight." - Russell.

What the hell did this mean? She thought. He wasn't acknowledging the elephant in the room. He knew that she'd dated Liam in college and that it was one of her first long-term relationships. He'd recognize that name, and yet, he's said nothing. Is he avoiding it?

"Octavia, could you send me the schedule for the event by noon? That'd be great, thanks!" A bubbly office worker said as she popped into Octavia's office doorway and left just as quickly.

Octavia didn't have the chance to respond, stood up, walked over to her office door and closed it.

"Okay," she said, "how do I respond?"

She must have typed out a hundred texts and deleted them before she settled on a response:

"Hey babe! I hope you're having a good morning too. Last night WAS amazing! You make the best ramen. I can't wait to see you too!" - Octavia

She figured she'd leave the "amazingness" of the night ambiguous. But then, he did mention how good the sex was! Argh, this is so frustrating, she thought. She sent the message despite regretting it. She wasn't going to come up with a better text anyway.

Octavia put her phone down and got to work on her bullshit job that required little to no effort.

***

Turn the hot knob on just a bit, and then maybe a little cold if it gets to be too much, Octavia thinks as she slips into the porcelain bathtub. Her almost-filled-to-the-brim wine glass sits on the edge of the tub, along with her phone, as she drops in a bath bomb and gets comfortable. The gurgling water sets her mind at ease as she floats into a thoughtlessness bliss.

Last night's turmoil is still present in her mind, but she is trying to block it out by relaxing. She breathes in the hot steam and feels the simmering water against her skin in an attempt to numb her fears about the sex with her husband the night before.

You absolutely loved it, but you're afraid to admit it.

The fucking voice is back, she thinks, but exhales and takes a large gulp of her cabernet. Then, her phone vibrates on the side of the bathtub. She turns her head and picks it up as bubble castles start to form around her body from the filling water.

It's from her husband, Russell.

"Hey baby, hope you're enjoying your bath. Thinking about your sexy body and our amazing sex last night. Hehe."

What do I say? She thinks.

"I am. It's so relaxing. Hehe, thanks for thinking I'm sexy..."

Do I ask why the sex was so amazing? He's said it twice now, she thinks. She adds:

"...it was amazing. Hehe. Tell me why you liked it so much." She adds a devil emoji for tone.

Dots appear on her screen, showing that he is typing. Anxiety cripples Octavia's body so much that she can't deal with it and reaches for her wine glass. She gulps more down and spills a little on her tits.

"Ah, shit," she says instinctively, when the chime of a new text message rings from her phone.

"I just think it was hot that you were being dirty and thinking of past lovers." With a winky face added.

Oh my god.

Guilt floods Octavia's body as she considers whether he is being facetious or not. There's no way. Maybe he really did think it was hot? No. It can't be. Octavia's mind is racing as she considers her response.

"Hehe, uh yeah, I'm sorry about that. I did it by accident. I didn't mean to do that."

She sees him typing a response.

"No babe, I really do think it was hot. Sometimes I imagine all the dirty things you've done with other people before I met you and I get hard and have to masturbate."

Octavia quivers in the bath. Her eyes widen as she rereads the text over and over again. After what seems like ten minutes of being in shock, she starts to type a response, but then decides she needs some more wine to bolster her confidence.

"Really? You've never told me that."

"Yeah, it's kind of embarrassing, but it really turns me on. Maybe we can roleplay sometime in bed and you can tell me your dirty stories?" Russell texts back with a devil emoji.

"It doesn't bother you that it's about other people? Isn't that kind of like cheating?"

"No babe, that's ridiculous, it's just being dirty in the bedroom. I don't actually want you to sleep with these people." Russell sends.

Her conflicted mind races.

You married him for a reason. He's into your dirty fucking fantasy of fucking your ex. Pursue this.

No way! I can't, she says to the voice in her head. Octavia doesn't respond for a few minutes as she sips her wine glass considering what to do. Her husband is giving her the permission to roleplay fucking her ex, who's she's been fantasizing about the last few days with no consequences? There's no way. No way.

"Are you sure you're not just telling me this for me? There's got to be a catch. Am I going to have to have a threesome with another woman or something?" Octavia sends him. He responds immediately,

"Hahahahaha. No babe, it's just kind of hot to imagine you with another person because I get to watch. As long as you still love me of course." Smiley emoji.

Octavia bites her lip. The steam of the bath is thick and palpable. She finishes her wine and sets it back down, empty. She types out a message on her phone and sends it before her hand wanders down her body, past her navel, and down to her already soaking pussy. The bubbles hide what she's doing to herself with her fingers as the text sends:

"Well maybe we should try something like that tonight."

Devil emoji.

***

Russell sits on an ottoman against the wall of the master bedroom. He's naked and stroking his erect cock with lotion which sits on a bedside table next to him. Octavia gazes at him from the bed. She's touching herself on her back. She grasps her breast with one hand as she fingers her clit with the other.

"Oh fuck you're so hot, baby," Russell whispers as he strokes his cock. The sounds of mastubation fill the room. Chill Out radio on Pandora plays at a low volume in the background.

"You like to watch me?" Octavia whispers through a wicked smile. She bites her lip as she edges herself towards orgasm.

"I do."

Octavia then reaches over to the side of the bed and takes an eight inch dildo off the bedside table. She continues to finger her clit as she brings up the dildo and kisses the head.

"Are you sure? There's another man's cock inches from my lips."

"Fuuuuck." Octavia can see Russell quiver with a nervous anticipation.

I can't believe this is happening.

Nervous, but horny, Octavia continues the roleplay.

"He's so big, baby," she whispers. Her tongue reaches up and laps the head of the dildo. Octavia then lowers it further and takes the head of the cock in her mouth. As she sucks on it, her eyes turn to Russell. His eyes are glued to her.

Octavia moans, taking more and more of the dildo into her mouth. Her lips inch along it's veiny shaft as she feels the head hit the back of her throat.

"Suck that cock baby," Russell says. She can hear his stroking has intensified.

Gurgles sound from the back of her throat. Octavia fucks her own mouth and moans with each push. The tip of her finger continues to swirl around her clit and her mind begins to wander.

Liam straddles her face, towering above her. He drags his massive cock along her cheek and lips before forcing it between her lips and passed her tongue. With purpose and vigor, her ex-boyfriend begins to face fuck her.

Octavia forces the head of the dildo down her throat and suppresses her gag reflex. Her grip on the end of the dildo tightens and she takes more of the cock in her mouth. She flexes as she fucks her own throat harder. The gurgles and moans from her throat growing louder and more in sync as her clit catches fire. She can't breathe. Beads of sweat dot her skin as she chokes herself on Liam's cock.

He won't stop until he cums down your throat.

"Make him cum baby!" Russell says, his voice quivering, somewhere far away. Octavia tries to inhale as her senses ascend into the orgasmic clouds before erupting in an explosion of ecstacy. She screams in her throat as she cums all over her fingers, the cock buried to the base in her throat.

Octavia yanks the dildo out of her throat and a cry of pleasure follows it. She takes a deep breath to regain full consciousness.

"Holy fuck," she whimpers. Strands of spit hang from her mouth, attached to the sloppy cock, slick with her spit. Octavia comes back to reality and looks at her husband. He is in the deep throes of erotic desire. Animalistic eyes stare back at her as he continues to slowly stroke his throbbing cock.

"Did he cum down your throat?" he says in a devilish whisper. Octavia nods with feigned guilt.

"And you swallowed it all?"

"I did, and I want to fuck him."

"Oh my god, baby," Russell whispers and closes his eyes in erotic hunger.

"Can I?" Octavia whispers. They make eye contact and Russell nods, but it's almost imperceptible.

A cold shiver bolts through Octavia's body as the realization washes over her that her husband just gave her permission to fuck another man, even if it's just roleplay.

Baby steps, you dirty slut. It's only a matter of time before it's the real thing.

No! Octavia shouts back at the voice in her mind. That's ridiculous.

We will see.

Octavia ignores the voice and sticks the suction cup of the dildo against the headboard. On all fours, she faces the end of the bed and scoots back. She feels the thickness of the dildo against her slick pussy as she settles into doggy style.

"Are you ready baby?" Octavia says and turns to see her husband. Russell's mouth agape in wonder as he continues to masturbate in front of her, watching her every move. He nods, so Octavia reaches down between her legs and eases the cock into her.

"Oooohhh, fuck," she moans. Starting slow, Octavia backs her ass up against the headboard as the dildo fucks her. Her huge tits sway back and forth with each push against the cock. Russell's breath quickens, but Octavia's imagining Liam gripping her fat ass and his cock penetrating her in front of her husband.

"Fuck him baby," Russell says with an uneasy voice. Octavia's eyes find his, purposefully gazing at him as she rocks her hips against the cock.

"He's fucking me baby," she says in a sensual voice, "oh, god, he's deep." Russell moans. Octavia closes her eyes then and focusing on getting fucked from behind and cheating in front of her husband.

I thought it was just roleplay?

It feels so good, Octavia thinks as she fucks the dildo, her pace quickening. Squeals escape her lips. With each thrust, Octavia bottoms out the dildo, her pussy swallowing it whole. The bed whines underneath her as she drives the dildo inside of her, her ass cheeks slapping against the headboard.

"Oh fuck, Liam, I can't," she whines as the waves of pleasure ease her inhibitions. Octavia hears Russell moan outside of her periphery. In her mind, Liam pounds her pussy, fucking her with raw power. His balls slapping against her pussy lips.

"Fuck! Liam! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Octavia screams as she pulverizes her pussy with the eight inch dildo. The head of the dildo rams a spot inside of her that sets her senses on fire. A wildfire of pleasure breaks out all across her body as each thrust slams her most sensitive spot like a sledgehammer. There's no stopping the orgasmic avalanche rushing through her body.

"Liam! I'm going to cum!" Octavia screams out. Her eyes burst open as she hyperventilates.

"Oh my god! Octavia!" Russell shouts, beating his cock in a frenzy.

Octavia screams. A monstrous orgasm explodes inside of her and sending quivering shockwaves all throughout her veins. She collapses to the bed as the dildo slides out of her. At the same time, Octavia watches Russel's cock explodes and he cums all over his hand. The sexual tension in his body melt away as he slumps against the wall, sweat pouring from his brow.

This brings a grin to Octavia's face as she basks in a post-orgasm trance. Eventually, Russell's gaze comes back to reality and they make eye contact.

Both of them break in a fit of nervous giggles that takes a while to recover from, but eventually they crawl into bed naked, spoon, and fall into a perfect sleep.

***