Quest for Cum Ch. 10

Story Info
At The End.
2.8k words
4.38
4.9k
1
0

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,812 Followers

[LI]

She'd been searching... hunting... suffering for so long. Each Monster she sniffed out proved the wrong one, yet all incited her appetite like none before. The dagger stayed locked to its sheath on her waist, forgotten in her detestable hunger to feel the abominations slide down her throat and give their lives to strengthen her body further. Arms burst from her flesh, soft as newborn skin until coarse fur spread across them. New legs lined her serpentine half, which split into a dozen other tails.

Even new mouths formed where none should be. Tongues lined her pussy, constantly tasting her unsatisfied desires, with more lips in place of a pair of her nipples. The other five sets were normal, if such a word applied to her alternating pairs and trios of breasts. Any human that spotted her ran for their lives, screaming of a Monster. Not just any Monster, however, one that didn't attract no matter how depraved the person.

That's right, Li constantly thought when she devoured another Monster whole. She was abhorrent. Reflections were unnecessary, her scales gleamed so bright that they reflected her visage, even then she felt it after every meal; her face disfiguring further and further. Only one person would understand.

Finally, she'd found her again. Not only that, but also a Monster to save her from and gain even more power. The particles of light once comprised a giant, floating into the dagger she'd almost forgotten about. Not that she needed it anymore. Once she drank this Monster's essence, none would be big enough to avoid her stomach. With Mina, she'd travel, feeding and growing right alongside her.

"I found you," Li said, descending as the hips she stood on faded. A throbbing overtook her lower half, obscenely loud squelches announcing the extension of her cocks. So many cocks, she thought while looking over Mina's tragically fecund body. Enormous sperm wriggled into her mouth, ass and pussy, even her nipples were penetrated. Perfect. She truly was immaculate. The sublime mate for Li to find comfort in night and day.

Just imagine the children...

[MINA]

Mina swallowed the sperm in her mouth and tensed, slurping them into her other holes. She stood, legs unsteady from the pleasure and constant writhing inside her, but braced herself on a wall. Chilly air seeped through her lungs and into her bloodstream. Even Sora's musk had vanished with the giant. All that remained in the air was the faint scent of leftover sperm that squirmed around her, and the reek of death on Li. Though just an odour, it was like tar clogging her nostrils.

One wrong move and she'd be dead. All her instincts, crafted by all the Monsters that helped change her, screamed those words in her brain. Wisps of familiar scents seeped through, but so faint she couldn't properly identify them.

"Kill her..."

Mina frowned and wanted to look around for who spoke, but didn't dare take her eyes off Li. A permanent smile mangled her face, sharp, needle-like teeth in perfect lines, while lips on her cheeks spoke in its place. Several arms matched the rows of breasts leading down her torso and into a serpent tail, from which an equal number of legs spawned. Some belonged on wolves, others rabbits, several had hoofs. Likewise, she sported numerous cocks that seemed crossbred with other species in terrible experiments.

Where Mina's members appeared cohesive in their abnormalities, Li's were grotesque things. Twisted shapes with lumps spaced chaotically and heads mangled into spirals. One even spawned two more cocks from its tip like a secondary sheath.

"What have you done?" Mina asked.

Li tilted her head, then her cheeks grinned and she splayed out her arms like a noble showing off their ugly grandeur. Gargled giggles shook her various chests.

"I've out-monstered the Monsters," Li said, "Any that I found, I swallowed. If I just keep it up, then humanity will be free of their scourge. It'll all be my doing too. They'll revere me as the benevolent goddess they once shunned. Oops, pardon me. They'll revere us as the goddesses and our children as the heralds of their idols."

"You're crazy."

Li's eerie grin vanished, though her teeth remained on display, forcing her lips into an obscene expression, "Crazy?"

"It was you, wasn't it? Uma didn't leave me, did she? I smell them on you," Mina gulped and looked down at her own body, at the shape of her still erect cocks, at her tails curling in agitated fear, and recalled each Monster that caused the transformations. None were bad people, or at least had their reasons. In her journey, she expected to hear of attacks, of Monsters raping entire towns, but none came through. Even Tiffany had only taken a few.

She sniffed again, recalling scents from the very beginning; Ino and Neku. Edna's aroma intermingled with Uma's, Rimuru and Tiffany were there and, most recent, Sally's potent musk stabbed through. Other scents she didn't recognise drifted with the breeze, fading as death overcame them.

"You killed them all," Mina said, not needing, or wanting, Li's response either way. Tears streamed down her face. She'd only known most for a day, sometimes less, but she'd looked forward to finding them when she returned home. Edna had looked after her. Ino and Neku had cared for each other, showed her some of what futanari were capable of, and Uma had promised her company. Rimuru, though unintentional, attempted to kill her by fucking, but she'd be lying if she claimed she didn't enjoy it. Tiffany had wanted children. Sally was a free-spirit and a good person at heart.

"Help us..."

That voice again. Was it them? She'd help, she didn't know how, but Li wasn't in her right mind. How many Monsters would she kill if they parted ways without Mina doing anything? Even now, the horrific Chimaera had resumed her grin. Fear and hatred thundered in her chest, both fuelling the other to be louder, stronger. Escape didn't enter her mind as she took a step.

"Maybe you'll change your mind afterwards," Li chortled, then raised her dagger, popping the cork from its hilt. A single drop of inky liquid fell.

Mina didn't think. Her body reacted to the sight by grabbing a nearby sperm and flinging it at Li's wrist, knocking the dagger away, before she lunged. Despite her massive belly and breasts, the world seemed to vanish for a second when she moved, crashing into Li and slamming her against a mountain. Ignoring the slimy cocks sliding across her belly, Mina pulled her shoulder back, clenched a fist and struck the Chimaera's cheek. The brief second of pain in her knuckles faltered at the demented chuckling.

"So you hate me too? They all did. She screamed when I showed myself. She told me to die and called the whole town on me. I didn't feel it when they shot arrows at me. Or when they tried burning me. Or when they stabbed me. But you know what I felt?" Li asked and righted her posture, pushing against Mina's fist to leer down at her. Even the Monster's eyes had multiplied, several irises and pupils of different colours overtaking the sclera. Her breath reeked of decay.

"Hunger. I was so hungry, Mina. I wanted something I couldn't understand. I fucked her and others on the way to you. I ate them afterwards. But that was never enough. So it must be you. Once I have you, I'll be whole. Completed. Then I can take care of all the Monsters."

"What about you?" Mina asked, stepping back. Her legs were stable, belly gradually shrinking, her process hastening under the adrenaline pumping through her just from being near Li.

"Me?"

"You're a Monster too."

"No!" Li lashed out, several fists striking Mina's side and flinging her away, "I am not a Monster! I'm not like those creatures. They are creations of a mad god. I am the one who will rectify that mistake. Look upon me! Do you truly think this is a Monster?"

Mina looked. She wouldn't do anything but. If she so much as glanced away, it felt like her life would be over.

"You're right. You're not a Monster," Mina said, the mutated Chimaera's face softening in satisfaction, "You're worse."

A simple insult, but effective. Li snarled and charged her, lowering her torso down to use her arms with her legs, crawling like a terrifying centipede, those needle-teeth parting to reveal several rows of them, all dripping a metallic liquid. The stench of poison poured from them all. What had Li done to change like that?

Mina used the rage to predict her movements and rolled aside. On impulse, she reached out and snatched a leg, yanking Li back and around into a mountain. She repeated the move, chunks of rock flying loose, until Li's tails wrapped around her and did the same. Mina's vision swam for a moment, then all her ears jerked upright at the sound of Li's jaw. Desperation boiled in her veins and burst free in a blinding flare. Li recoiled at the light, tails constricting, forcing several sperm out from her womb. With the sudden decrease in her middle, Mina slipped free.

The blow to her head still rang in her ears. Her feet refused to find stable ground, forcing her to stumble back and catch her breath. If not for her scales, she'd have splattered from the force of that blow. With Li still blinded from the magic, Mina refocused her mass, shrinking her still fecund abdomen and forcing it into her limbs. She'd need reach and speed to win. Or at least survive.

Eventually, Li recovered. Her various pupils swirled around, but two fixed themselves on Mina, growing bigger as they barrelled forward. She barely side-stepped, allowing the abomination to lash out and pin her down under a row of feet. A set of hooves crushed her breasts. Mina shoved on them, but her position made it impossible to generate any leverage.

"I'd hoped you'd accept me," Li said, moving her lower legs to press into Mina's bloated testicles and sheathed cocks, "Of everyone I've known, you're the only one that I thought would take me, regardless of my looks. But you're shallow as all the rest. Humans. Monsters. Neither deserve my mercy... Except you."

"Why me?" Mina asked, feeling around for something. Anything that would get her free.

"I'm not sure," Li said, then her cocks twitched, splattering Mina in their repugnant pre-cum, "Oh, that must be it." The legs were replaced by Li's cocks, each bigger than Mina's own, fat enough to weigh her down and clog her airways. She gagged from the stench. How did anything, Monster or not, reek like that? As if the shroud of death had coagulated inside Li's phalli.

"There's no one else close to my godly figure, none but you. Your womb is the only place my seed will take. I can smell it on you."

"Your seed in my womb?" Mina asked, a hand coming to brush her newly flattened stomach. Even if it was only one, she must be pregnant with someone's child, but Li's sperm would destroy that. All those Monsters... those people were dead. Not their children too. Mina's body flared with the power of transformation, however it left her libido alone, focusing instead on her physique. The oppressive weight on her lightened as she tensed and pushed.

Li growled and pushed back, forcing more of her pre-cum out. Mina ignored it sticking to her scales, instead focusing on the changes taking place, trying to guide it. A powerful, yet blunt crack echoed as her body grew. With a final roar, Mina pushed herself up and forced Li onto her side. The many legs scuttled away to observe.

Though her changes appeared minor, the strength that saturated her was palpable. Mina held her breath, fighting the urge to moan as the transformation spread lower, filling out her legs and sexes. Shapes writhed within her balls as they bellowed, her sheaths extended past her knees, and her pussy fattened to rub against her inner thighs. Her breasts soon joined their growth to graze the tops of her pricks with milky nipples extended far beyond.

None of her animalistic traits were further emphasised. Sora had been human in form, though her height said otherwise. A gasp rang throughout as her bones cracked once more, muscles crying out for a reprieve as they stretched. She willed to it hurry, struggling to keep her eyes open and on Li. By luck or will, the effects soon ended.

"You truly are a Monster," Li said.

Mina glanced over her body, at the definitive muscles now flowing across her frame, then down at the ground. It seemed so far away. It wasn't the first time she'd grown taller, however never by such an amount. Her balance wavered for a moment, an opening for Li to strike. Rocks shattered under the twisted creature's various feet as she charged Mina, teeth wet and poised to bite. Despite her cumbersome new frame, Mina reacted in the same instant she recognised the threat.

A deadly fist lashed out and struck Li as it had the first time. Unlike before, Mina felt bone crack, heard the explosion of blood vessels, and saw Li's visage blur as it flew into a boulder. All that was left of her was a hideous silhouette that ran clear through to the other side. Sudden gusts of air exploded around her as the backlash of her attack echoed, curves and hair rippling in the wind.

"Please let it be over," Mina groaned. While she had it under control, her emboldened libido craved satisfaction, and she was admittedly curious to explore her augmented body. What a slut she'd become, Mina thought as she looked to the indents from Sora's last moments. Random pools of cum and writhing sperm were all that remained of the giant. Yet she was thinking of masturbating.

It was only right. Futanari were creatures of lust, they sought pleasure like water in a desert, if anything she honoured their memory by enjoying the body they'd given her. Mina spotted her gourd amidst a puddle of seed and picked it up. If Li really was gone, then she had nothing left to do but go home. She'd probably run into other Futanari on the way and change further. A hand wandered to her stomach.

"It's been months already, home can wait a bit longer," she cooed, picturing herself waddling like the pregnant woman in the village, glowing with fertility and love for their unborn young. For all she knew, Samuel had moved on by then. If he had, then what was her life to be?

"If you won't accept me..."

Mina turned, a flash of steel lanced across her soft breast, and stumbled back. Li grinned maniacally up at her, as if pleased by the stealth with which she moved, before it vanished from a sharp kick. Once more, she became a blur until a mountain put her to a harsh stop. Looking over herself, Mina's blood congealed into an icy sludge as she looked over the wound across her front. Cackling brought her gaze up and saw one of Li's hands was raised, in it was the dagger absorbing particles of light.

"No, no, no..." Mina's legs trembled then gave out. Her body was on fire. Her body was freezing. Her body was tight, it was being pulled apart, knives sliced through veins and stitched them back up just to open them again. In the purest form, she was in agony.

Worse, it felt like she was losing her very being. Mina hadn't considered herself spiritual, cursing any deity or spirit that created her with a cock, however it felt like her soul was tearing apart. All the experiences she'd had that filled it were taken one by one, rending it down to a hollow shell. In the physical realm, she was losing them in a literal sense. Her breasts shrank down, the milk evaporating until nothing came out and she was left no bigger than when she began her journey. The muscles she'd built softened, her limbs shrank, her face melted back to humanity and the ears folded in on themselves.

"I'll have you all to myself," Li said, stalking toward her as the dagger continued siphoning her life.

Mina shook her head, tears of agony and fear in her eyes. She scrambled back, body moving on pure emotion, even as strength abandoned her. The scales on her body slipped off, turning to dust before they hit the floor. She darted behind the tallest boulder in sight and covered her mouth, stifling the sobs as she watched her sheaths evaporate. Not even her original member remained. Before her very eyes, everything she'd quested for was given, yet she lost so much more.

By all accounts she was human.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,812 Followers