Quest to See his Hot Teacher Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Emm," Marie moaned. "Nice. See how wet I am?"

"Wow! So different from a guy's junk. Soft."

"You're surprised? Don't you masturbate?"

Connie blushed and shook her head no.

"Don't worry," Marie said. "I'll fast track your sexual education."

The French woman didn't ask permission, she reached for the other girl's sex. She rubbed her clit, caressed her labia, and inserted two slim fingers inside the virgin.

"Oh! Ohhh," Connie moaned and looked at her wide-eyed.

"Nice, huh? See what you've been missing." Marie rubbed the girl's clit Connie's hips bucked and she moaned loudly, "Oh. Oh!"

Marie expertly fingered the eighteen-year-old. Her thumb pressed against and rubbed her clit while two digits explored her tunnel.

"Oh. Ohhhh!" Connie moaned.

Marie announced, "I can feel your hymen. It's intact. Bravo!"

Marie pulled her fingers out of the young woman. She sat up and brought her gooey fingers to Paul. He smiled and sucked the virgin's juice off his fiancee's fingers.

The expressions on Connie and Ted's faces showed that neither had tasted a woman and couldn't imagine why any sane person would.

Marie saw their reaction, she shrugged, and said, "It's an acquired taste. Let's finish our lesson. Ted finger us both. I need you to know when Connie is ready so you don't hurt her. I am wet enough for intercourse. Is she wetter or at least as wet as me?"

The two women lay side-by-side on their backs with their knees up and legs splayed. Ted shuffled over and knelt straddling their inside foot. He reached out with both hands and slowly inserted a finger into the women.

"Ahh. Ahh," he stammered. "You both are very warm and very wet. Equally wet I'd say. Connie feels different. There's a barrier."

"That's her hymen. I had one, but it was lost years ago," Marie said and then chuckled.

Paul said, "I've never seen one. My women have all been experienced lovers. Connie, would you mind if I touched it? One hears that women have physical proof of their innocence, but it's so rare it has myth-like status."

Ted didn't like the idea, but he'd felt Marie up twice. He didn't think he had any standing to object. Marie didn't care if her man touched Connie. She knew he loved her. Connie was scared, but she also was intrigued by the idea of the handsome, elegant man touching her intimately.

"Okay," she said shyly.

Ted moved aside and Paul knelt in between Connie's legs. He licked his index finger. With his other hand, he pressed against her labia and moved one set of lips and some pubic hair to the side. He glimpsed the whitish membrane that clung to the opening of her vagina.

The barrier was not complete. It had been breached in the center, perhaps by a tampon, a boyfriend's finger or maybe nature had made it that way so her monthly flow could pass. He reached in and pressed against the barrier.

"Cool," he said. "Very cool."

While Paul was busy looking at Connie's pussy, Ted brought the fingers that had been inside the women to his face. He smelled them and then, put each, one at a time, in his mouth. "Salty. Pungent, but good. Very good," he thought.

Paul slid his finger up to the barrier and held it inside her. He turned his hand and brought his thumb to the clitoris. He gently rubbed the button. Connie's hips bucked and she cried out expressing the pleasure she felt.

"Oh. Oh!"

Paul turned to Ted and said, "A woman's clit or clitoris is located at the top of their gash. It has a bundle of nerve endings and if you gently touch or suck on it, you will give her great pleasure. Want to try it?"

"Sure," he said in a calm and civil manner. He said to himself, "This guy is fingering my girl and making her cry out in pleasure. Why am I not upset or jealous? Is this what being a mature person is like?"

Paul removed his hand. He went to Marie and offered the finger that had been inside Connie to her. She sucked all the juice of it.

Ted took his place. He looked down at Connie. Her red pubic hair was matted with her moisture. He glanced at her chest. She was breathing deeply and rapidly. Her puffy nipples were harder and puffier than before. Then, he looked at her face and asked, "Is it okay if I touch you?"

"Oh, God! Please do. It feels wonderful to have my clit touched. Sparks of pleasure shoot throughout my body!" Her eyes were wide open and expressive.

Ted followed the example Marie and Paul had set. He licked his index finger and thumb. With his other hand, he pushed aside some of Connie's pubic hair. He saw her vaginal opening and slipped his finger inside cautiously.

"Emmm," his girl moaned.

He smiled and brought his thumb to the top of the gash, he located a bump, and gently rubbed it.

"Yes! There. That's the spot. Wow!" Connie said. Her hips moved of their own accord. She cooed, "Oh. Oh."

Paul and Marie watched the younger couple. They shared a smile. She grabbed her fiancee's cock, stroked it, and said, "Connie, I had you drink champagne to prepare you for the first time. An orgasm would be even better. Ted, keep massaging her button and get our girl to climax."

Connie's face reddened and she confessed, "I'm not sure I can. What Ted is doing feels great, but I don't know if I can because I never have."

"Never?" Marie asked.

"No," Connie said. Her face blushed dark red.

"Dear, I'm not trying to embarrass you, but don't you masturbate?"

"No!"

"Okay." She threw her hands up signally her surrender. She said, "Ted, continue."

The older couple watched some and kissed more. Then, Marie sucked Paul's cock and he ate her pussy. The younger couple continued their activities while staring wide-eyed at the older couple.

Fifteen minutes later, Connie had not cum. Marie was kneeling beside her recumbent lover sucking his dick. She pulled off, plucked a pubic hair out of her mouth, and asked, "Connie, how do you feel?

"Hot. Dizzy. My heart's racing. Ted is giving me pleasure and, at times, I feel something building up inside me. Like I have to pee and then, the feeling goes away."

"Orgasms can be tricky bastards," Marie said. "Sometimes they overwhelm you. Other times, you have to be patient. You'll get the hang of them with experience. You learn to recognize the signs and how to encourage them. It's like starting a fire. The spark must be carefully managed and brought to a brilliant flame. We're all different. You'll figure out how to climax and you must tell your partner what you like. What works for you to get off."

She smiled in a kind and friendly way and added, "Connie, you are doing fine. You could be nervous, tired, or had too much to drink. Or maybe Ted's inexperience is the problem. Honestly, there can be a dozen reasons why you haven't orgasmed."

Ted and Connie were embarrassed. Both felt it was their fault and that they were doing something wrong.

Marie said, "Can I step in? Maybe my knowledge, experience, and being a woman will make a difference."

Ted moved aside and said, "Yes. Please help us."

Connie nodded her agreement. Marie walked on her knees and knelt between the teenager's legs. She looked up at Connie, smiled, and said, "You are so beautiful. Relax. Close your eyes. Focus on your body."

Connie returned the smile. Marie kissed the girl's furry cunt. Then, she raked her long fingernails on the young woman's soft upper thighs.

"Ohhh."

Instantly goosebumps appeared.

Marie was happy that she had made Connie moan. She was thrilled that she was getting the chance to eat this gorgeous girl. She got on her hands and knees and put her head to the redhead's crotch. She breathed in deeply. The teenager had a heavy musk. Marie liked aromatic and strong tasting pussy.

She started by licking her tongue up and down Connie's slit. She did it repeatedly. She increased the speed and pressure she applied to good effect.

"Oh. Oh," Connie cooed and moved her hips.

The guys watched the action and the effect it had on Connie. They couldn't see her heart beating faster, but they saw her respiration rate increase, heard her moan often, and saw her face express joy.

Paul tapped Ted on the shoulder and signaled that he should join him behind Marie. Ted slid over and both men stared at Marie's ass and pussy as she ate Connie.

"Best view in the house," Paul said. Ted nodded. He was amazed that Paul had invited him to view his fiancee's exposed backside.

Paul saw his surprised look, he laughed, and said, "Shocked that I'd invited you to look at my partner's most private parts? Your girl is on display so it only seems fair. This is how Marie and I have decided to live our lives. We believe in focusing on love and pleasure. That's why we invite people like you and Connie into our lives.

"We believe feelings of ownership are detrimental to relationships. When people say, 'This is mine. No one else can look or touch', we believe it is a sign of insecurity and will lead to jealousy which will destroy the relationship.

"If I'm hounding my girlfriend about who she's talking to or what she's wearing, I'm creating negative energy. We'd rather create positive energy. Marie's beauty is not affected by other's seeing it. Our love is not diminished by allowing other people into our lives and our bed."

While they were talking, Marie continued to eat Connie. She varied her technique, speed, and pressure. Connie cried out in ecstasy.

"Oh. Oh. Yes. There. More!"

Marie had been alternating her actions. At first, she flicked her tongue across the young woman's nub. Then, she gently sucked on it. Connie screamed and squirmed more when her clit was sucked. Marie began doing that exclusively and gave her a wonderful climax.

"Oh, God. Oh, God. Ohhh!"

The redhead's body went rigid as pure pleasure as powerful as cocaine washed over her body. The others watched her enjoy the moment.

Marie turned to Ted. He looked at her lovely face and then, her big bosom. She allowed him to study her breasts. When his eyes looked up, she said, "Soon, you will bring her pleasure like that. A woman's body is wonderful, but it's a complex thing. Unfortunately, it doesn't come with an owner's manual and your beautiful girl is too new to sex to tell you what she needs or likes. You'll have to experiment. That sounds like fun? Oui? Yes?"

Connie had recovered. She said, "That was wonderful. I've never felt such pleasure!"

"That was an orgasm," Marie declared. "While you rest, do you mind if I show Ted what I did?"

"No."

Marie lay on her back, spread her legs, and bid Ted to join her. He eagerly got between her legs. Marie took his hand and said, "You have to learn to read a woman. We all are different and on different days we want different things." She laughed.

He looked beleaguered. Paul sat beside Connie. He laughed and said, "Ted, don't be disheartened. Accept the challenge. It's fun." He reached out and caressed Connie's face and said, "Who doesn't like to be touched?"

He pushed back her hair, exposing an ear. He rubbed it and tugged on her earlobe. She smiled. He said, "The issue is where and how." He brought his hand to her right breast and brushed the back of his fingers lightly across her soft flesh.

"Oh," she gasped.

Paul said, "You only learn by trial and error. I'd say that moan was a 'yes'." He fondled her tit. Connie's eyes grew wide. Her mind raced, "Should I stop him? I like his touch. Is that wrong? Will Ted get mad?"

Marie tugged on Ted's hand to get his attention. He had been staring at Paul's hand on his girl's boob. She said, "Ted, I will tell you and show you what I did. I'd recommend you start slowly and use a soft touch. Tease. Let the pleasure build."

She dragged his hand through her pubic hair and then across her inner thigh. That changed his focus, Ted forgot about Paul playing with Connie's tit. He was zeroed in on Marie.

She repeated the move and said, "Barely touch my sex and then move away. Leave me wanting more. Give me goosebumps."

She repeated the move, but pulled harder on his hand, deepening the contact. She moaned, "Mmmm. That's right. Press a little harder."

Paul repeated his move. He groped Connie's boob more forcefully. He got on his knees, moved closer to her, and reached across her body to caress her left tit. When he did, his erection grazed her right arm. She noticed.

"Repeat the contact," Marie said to Ted, "but use your tongue. Tease me with light strokes."

Ted brought his mouth to her crotch. He breathed in her earthy scent and licked his first pussy. He was surprised by the acidic taste but loved it. He began to root around her sex.

"Oh. Nice," Marie cooed.

Connie was on pins and needles. Paul was playing with both her breasts and she was liking it, a lot. When one hand went south and touched her pussy, she yelped and jumped.

"Oh!"

His finger gently brushed her clit. He smiled at her and asked, "Did I press too hard?"

She answered in a quiet voice, "No. Should we be doing this?"

"You're not cheating on Ted if that's what you are worried about. He's right over there eating my fiancée. Does he seem upset about what we're doing?"

She looked toward Ted. He was going to town licking and slurping Marie.

Paul licked her flow off his fingers and returned them to her pussy. He said, "I'm keeping you warmed up. Don't you like what I'm doing?"

"Yes."

"Feeling guilty?"

She nodded. He said, "That's a natural reaction. You know, feelings aren't automatic. You have a choice. We could be upset that our partners are having oral sex or we can be understanding and be accepting. Marie is teaching Ted. Ted is practicing and learning a skill.

"What they are doing doesn't change how they feel about us."

"You're right."

"We could take this time to better your skills. Are you confident in your ability to pleasure a man orally?"

"No."

Paul turned over and lay on his back. His hard, thick dick thumped heavily against his abdomen. He smiled and joked, "Here's your opportunity. Look, no waiting in aisle #1."

That eased her nervousness. She knelt beside him and said, "It's so big."

He lifted it up, pointed it at her face, and said, "That darling, is a great start. I guy always likes to hear he has a big one even if it's a lie. The second rule is to be careful with your teeth. And the third rule is there are no more rules. If you enjoy yourself, the guys will enjoy it."

"Thanks. That makes me feel better." She lowered her head and took his prick into her mouth.

"Oh. Call me old fashion, but I don't think a woman ever looks prettier than when she has my dick in her mouth."

Connie giggled and then slowly bobbed up and down on his substantial cock.

Marie tapped Ted on his shoulder and said, "Hello. Hello! Girl here."

Ted lifted his face out of her pussy. She said, "I know I have a great tasting pussy, but, Honey, sex isn't about what you can get. It's about what you share. I can see that you're enjoying yourself feasting at my trough."

She laughed to show she wasn't upset. "Wouldn't it be a better experience if you knew your partner was enjoying it too?"

"Yes. Sorry." His face fell. He looked crushed.

"It's okay," she said gently. She sat up. Her hand softly caressed his face. She said, "Don't worry you'll get yours, in spades. If you learn to orally pleasure a woman, you will get all the pussy you can handle.

"You were all over the place. I couldn't get into it. Exploring, licking, and touching everywhere is a good idea, but go slow and take note of what I like. Read me."

"How do I do that?"

"Touch my pussy." He put his fingers against her sex. She rolled her hips and said, "If a woman likes the contact, she'll move to deepen and increase the contact."

She moaned, "Ohhhhh!" Then, giggled and said, "That was fake, but you get the idea. If she likes something she'll sigh, coo, moan or groan. Read the clues. Is she wet? Is she squirming or rocking her hips? Is she moaning?"

"Do different things. Read the signs. Start slow and be gentle. Go faster as she shows she's enjoying it. I warmed Connie up. I teased and tasted her. Then, I focused on her clit. I flicked it with my tongue. She seemed to enjoy it more when I went side to side versus up and down. I switched to sucking on her nub and she went wild. That's what got her off.

"For women, it's always the clit, but I'm not telling you to start by sucking on her pleasure center. If you do, it probably will be too intense for her. Explore, experiment, bring her along slowly. She'll show you what she's in the mood for. Is it butt play? Fingers being thrust into her pussy? A tongue across her clit or you sucking her nub?"

"I get it, thanks."

She leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips. He returned the kiss. When it ended, she said, "Yes. You'll get it. You will be a kind and considerate lover."

They looked at their partners. Ted was surprised to see Connie sucking Paul's dick. He tensed. Marie noticed. She ran her hand down his chest and grabbed his cock. She said, "Sex is beautiful. Don't be jealous that Connie has another man's cock in her mouth. Look how they are enjoying it. Be happy that she is happy. What she learns by being with him, she will bring to your bed. Just as what you learn by being with me will increase her pleasure."

She stroked his cock. "Ohh," he moaned. Then he said, "Sometimes I'm a such an ass. Here I am enjoying you and I begrudge her for having some fun. You're right. She may be sucking his dick, but she loves me."

"Good man," she said. She removed her hand, got out of bed, and went to the other couple. She said with a smile, "Connie, you do that well."

Connie jumped and stopped, "Ahh . . . Ahh."

Marie touched her cheek and said, "It's okay. Ted and I were watching you and Paul. We are not upset or jealous. A man and a woman together is a beautiful thing. Right, Ted?"

"Yes. Beautiful. Sexy. Hot," he said.

Connie smiled. She wiped saliva from her mouth. Her mouth had produced extra while giving Paul a blowjob.

Marie said, "I think it's time you two make love."

Paul got off the bed and stood beside Marie. He said, "She's ready."

Ted crawled over to Connie and lay beside her. They embraced and kissed. He said, "I love you. Are you ready?"

"Yes," she said and fluttered her eyelashes.

The couple kissed and petted each other. Ted was patient, attentive, and gentle. He explored and pleasured her body. He caressed and sucked her tits. She showed off her oral skills and blew him. He returned the favor and ate her pussy as Marie had taught him.

"She's wet and ready," Marie assured him. "Penetrate her."

Connie lay on her back with her legs splayed. Ted knelt over her. He wet the tip of his dick with her fluid and placed the head of his cock where he thought her opening was.

"Here?" he asked to be safe.

"Yes," she responded.

"Now?"

"Please."

He leaned forward and drove his dick into her. It slid inside the slippery woman. There was a hitch, a momentary hesitation when he encountered her hymen. It didn't stop him. The barrier slowed him. He blew through it.

She gasped, "Oh!"

He stopped and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yes. I felt pressure. Pushing. Then, the force disappeared. I'm okay. I feel you spreading me. Filling me. Keep going."

He slowly sunk his dick inside her. "This is awesome. I've never felt anything so nice." He pulled out and thrust back in. "Wow! How about you?"

"Good," she answered. She was overwhelmed. A hundred thoughts and concerns raced through her brain. She lay there not moving as he stroked in and out of her.

He climbed on top of her and was thrilled finally to be having intercourse. He got very excited. His heart raced. His breathing was labored.

He cried out, "Oh! Oh! Ohhh!"

He jabbed his penis into her and came. His cum coated her insides. Connie was left confused by the experience. She was happy when Ted's hot sweaty body rolled off her.