Quest to See his Hot Teacher Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lay gasping beside her. After, a minute, he turned to her and said, "That was wonderful. How about you?"

"It wasn't painful. Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm confused and left wondering 'Is this it?' I mean, you hear all the talk about how wonderful going all the way is. I was underwhelmed."

Paul and Marie laughed. Marie said, "Sorry, to laugh, but Ted what she said is so true. For a man, sex is instantly pleasurable. But many women are fucked and left asking 'What's all the fuss is about?'"

Ted looked crestfallen. Connie said,"Don't be mad. Kissing you is great. When you touched my boobs and suck on my breasts, my pussy got wet and I was warm all over. When you lick my pussy, my head spun.

"Then, we have sex and . . . It is only okay compared to how great the other things were."

Marie said, "Connie, it'll get better. You'll love it, but it's skill. You have to learn how to make love. Lucky, practicing is fun."

She addressed Ted and said, "That was a good first time for a woman. For many women, the first time is horrible. It's painful and they bleed. Many men don't prepare the woman properly and are too rough.

"At best, a girl's first time is awkward. Painless is good. It's hard for the woman to relax and it never lives up to one's expectations. It takes a couple of times for it to feel good. More to feel great."

Marie smiled kindly and added, "Ted, you also have a lot to learn."

"Yes. I didn't last very long."

Marie reached over and grabbed his flaccid dick. She stroked him in front of his girlfriend. She said, "I have an idea. You both need an education in how to have and enjoy sex. You could fumble your way through it or Paul and I could speed up the process by helping you."

"Would you?" Connie asked. "I don't know what to do."

"Me neither," Ted said.

Connie winked at Paul and said, "Sure. We'll help. What are friends for?"

The couples lay on the big bed with their new partners. Marie sucked on Ted's messy cock. He got hard for his sexy art teacher.

Paul made love to the lean redhead. He was handsome, confident, and knew how to touch her so that her body felt like it was on fire. He soon had her swooning. She loved his kisses and the gentle and then, the rough way he played with her breasts.

He pulled her on top of him. She mounted him and cooed as she slid down his thick dick.

"Oh. Oh."

Ted heard her cries and looked her way. Marie grabbed his face and said, "You are with me. Does my body disappoint you?"

"No. Not at all. You're the teacher all the guys thought was so hot."

She laughed and said, "I heard that I'm TILF. Show me what you fantasized doing to me."

Ted lived out ever school boy's dream. He had sex with the hot teacher. He did everything to her body that he'd daydreamed about. He kissed her passionately. He groped and sucked her big tits. He ate her pussy while she gave him a blowjob. For the finale, he put her on her hands and knees and he fucked her hard and fast doggie style. He came quickly. Still, he got to spurted his load in the TILF.

Marie and Paul lived out their fantasy by seducing the hot teenagers. Connie 's fairytale fantasy of being with an older, handsome, and experienced men came true.

Ted was thrilled to have sex with Marie. Connie learned what the fuss was all about. She didn't orgasm, but she enjoyed the experience immensely and looked forward to doing it more.

Marie kissed everyone and said, "That was spectacular."

She grabbed Connie's hand and dragged her to the bathroom. They peed and cleaned up. Marie asked her, "Are you okay with what happened?"

"I think I'm okay. It was wild," she answered and then giggled nervously. She added, "Do you think Ted will be upset with me?"

"He would let you pee on his toothbrush he is so smitten with you."

Connie laughed and then looked worried, "Am I a slut? I sucked Paul's dick and then, had sex with him?"

"Am I a slut? I did the same with Ted."

Connie was slow to answer. Marie teased her and asked, "Are you thinking maybe I am a slut?"

"No. I'm confused. I like you. I liked having sex . . . Oh my God! I had sex with the three of you! I didn't imagine my first time being this way."

"Life is complicated. I believe in being honest with everyone including myself. You and I are women of passion. I see nothing wrong with sharing our passion with others."

She kissed Connie on the lips and groped her smallish breast. Then, she said, "You are magnificent. Ted is fun. Paul is the love of my life. I'm glad we got together. Do you have regrets?"

Connie thought before she answered and said with confidence, "No. Do you think Ted does?"

"Absolutely not. Ted has recognized that the redhead he's lived next door to for years is a treasure. A beautiful woman he'd be lucky to have. I, I am a fantasy. The sexy teacher from France who'd be fun to fuck, but he knows our relationship will never be what he can have with you."

"Why did you have sex with him? He's not half the lover Paul is."

"Ted has a charm about him. How can you not like someone who is infatuated with you? He is like the excited puppy that wags his tail a million times a minute when he sees you. You can't walk past him. You have to hug and pet the crazed animal.

"Being with Ted was not about great sex or even good sex. I was basking in his adoration and sharing vicariously in his excitement. He has a school boy's crush on me."

^^^

When the women left the room, Paul sat up and asked, "Want a beer?"

"Yes."

Naked, he padded over to the kitchen and got two cold ones. Ted followed. They clinked bottles and drank deeply.

"What a day," Paul commented.

"Yes. Quite a day," Ted said and he took another drink.

"We banged two beautiful women," Paul said. "You don't mind that I screwed Connie, do you? It was just sex."

Ted thought about it and said, "I'm not jealous. Does it bother you that I had sex with your fiancée?"

"No. We love each other, but allow our appetites for variety to be quenched."

"You've done this before?"

"Many times. We've shared women and swapped with couples. We have two rules: no secrets and no affairs. We have sex for fun and only when our partner is present."

"That's cool."

"It works for us. Marie is a passionate woman. Honestly, I couldn't satisfy her by myself. And the fringe benefit of having sex with women like Connie is too good to pass up."

"Are you saying Marie wanted to have sex with me? I thought she was just accommodating me. For me, it was a fantasy come true."

"Ted, women run rings around us. Marie doesn't do anything she doesn't want to. You're a good-looking guy and your intense lust for her is an aphrodisiac that she finds irresistible."

Marie and Connie, still naked, walking into the kitchen as Paul was answering Ted. She liked the phrase 'women run rings around us' and said, "Women rule the world. We just let you live in it. Right, Connie?"

"Yes. Accept it," the young redhead said with a laugh. She hugged her beau, took his beer, and finished it. She belched and then, giggled. The others laughed.

"Sorry," she said. "What's next for us?"

"I'd like you two to spend the weekend," Marie said.

"Gosh, I don't know if my mother will let me," Connie said. "I don't have anything. No clothes. No makeup. No birth control pills."

Marie picked up the receiver of the wall phone and said, "I bet if your former teacher called your parents and explained that you were assisting me on a research project, both of you could stay. Here, you don't need clothing. Connie, you are gorgeous and don't require makeup, but you do need contraceptives."

The teenagers gave her their home phone numbers, the naked French woman dialed, put on her High School teacher demeanor, and successfully lied.

Ted's father answered the phone. He had no concerns about his son being gone for the weekend. Ted's dad was a jokester. He'd overheard his son and friends talk about how hot the French teacher was. He mischievously said, "You were his favorite teacher. Sure, keep him as long as you want."

Next, Marie spoke to Connie's mother. She gushed, "You were her favorite teacher." Her words were honest and had a different meaning than Mr. Frazier's.

"That's nice to hear," Marie said.

"Is Saturday and Sunday enough? She doesn't have anything important going on until the summer course at W & M in twelve days."

"Really," Marie said. She looked at Connie, smiled, and said, "That's tempting. So you're saying I could have her for next twelve days if I want.

Connie blushed. If her mother knew what her daughter would be doing, she'd never have agreed to let her stay with Marie.

"I need her for tomorrow and Sunday. There may be future endeavors . . ."

She let her sentence hang out there unfinished.

As she'd hoped, Mrs. Campbell eagerly completed it, "If you need her again, call. I'm sure she will make herself available."

As she was speaking to her mother, Marie reached out and caressed Connie's cheek. She let her hand fall sliding down the teenager's face and neck, across her collarbone, to her young, pert breasts. She gently pinched Connie's left nipple as she spoke into the phone.

"Mrs. Campbell, you have raised a spectacular daughter. Thank you for loaning her to me. I'll take good care of her. "

"I'll pack her bag."

"Yes. Good. I'll send her home now to pick it up. Au revoir. Goodbye."

Marie beamed, hung up the phone, and said, "There. Done. You both are Paul's and my guests for the weekend. Go home, get anything you need, and bring a suitcase with clothes for appearance's sake. We'll have dinner when you return. Take the cart."

She gave them each a kiss on the lips and sent them on the way. Ted drove them to the changing station. They dressed and hopped into his car.

Ted said, "I never imagine my quest would end this way."

"I never thought today would turn out this way," Connie said. She looked at him expectantly with big, innocent, doe-eyes.

Ted picked up on the insecure tone of her voice. He reached over, grabbed her hand, and said, "I don't just mean seeing Marie naked. I mean us. You. Discovering the real treasure was next door."

Connie squeezed his hand. She was giddy and felt loved. They rode in silence the rest of the way. When Ted parked the car in front of their houses, Connie asked, "Do you think my mother will look at me and know I've had sex and I'm no longer a virgin?"

"I used to think my parents could tell when I'd done something wrong by looking at me. I realized now that they don't have special powers. I'd be acting guilty and I'm their only child so if a lamp gets broken, of course, I am the most likely culprit.

"We will be our normal, confident selves and they will not know we've had sex. Get your stuff and I'll meet you here."

Connie nodded. She went into her house. Her mother was in her room packing. When she saw her she said, "What a great opportunity this is. I've started packing. There are clean underwear and bras in the suitcase. I wasn't sure if you'd be wearing shorts or need dresses."

"Thanks, Mom. I'll finish it."

"Don't forget your pills," her mother said fussing over her.

"I won't." Connie gathered a couple of casual outfits, her toiletries, and birth control pills.

"Do I need to drive you somewhere?"

"No. Ted is working on the research project too. He'll take me."

"Oh. I see."

Connie kissed her mother goodbye and said, "I'll see you soon."

"Bye. Love'ya," her mother said.

She stood at the door and watch her daughter get into Ted's car. Ted was already there. He'd just thrown a few things in a bag and said goodbye to his mom. The kids waved and drove off.

It wasn't long before they were back at the club. John waved them through the gate. They parked and undressed at the changing station. It was a short ride on the golf cart to Marie and Paul's cabin.

Marie answered their knock on the door. She was naked and let them in.

They dropped their bags off in the master bedroom and joined Marie and Paul, who were sitting on recliners, out on the patio.

Marie smiled and said, "It's great to have you back."

Paul stood and said, "Ted, grabbed a beer. Let's go cook some steaks on the grill while the ladies make a side dish."

The women went inside and made a salad. The steaks didn' take long to char. They had dinner, shared a nice bottle of red wine, and talked. They moved outside to the patio for dessert and after dinner drinks. The more Connie and Ted learned about Marie and Paul the more impressed they became.

"Marie, how many languages can you speak?" Ted asked.

"Four. French, English, German and Italian. It isn't unusual for Europeans to speak more than one language."

Ted said, "What a dolt I am. I can barely speak one."

Connie and Paul were talking. She asked, "What did you help invent?"

"It's called a magnetic resonance imaging machine. MRI for short."

"What does it do?"

"It's an imaging system. I think it will become a commonplace tool used in medicine as a diagnostic aid like X-rays. The benefits are it's safer, there's no radiation, and it can image soft tissue, like organs, cancers, and your brain."

"Wow!"

Marie overheard their conversation. She said, "Oui. Yes. My Paul is as smart as he is handsome. And he will be rich!" She got out of her lounge and sat on the edge of his. She and Paul kissed. One kiss led to another. They made out and groped each other.

Ted got up and went to Connie's lounge. He sat beside her and said, "They are really going at it."

"Yes. I think they like us watching."

"Am I a sick puppy for liking to watch?"

"Yes," she answered and then laughed. She grabbed his growing erection, smiled, stroked him, and said, "One more thing we have in common."

He lay beside her on the lounge. He turned toward her and kissed her. She responded with passion. When their lips parted, he said, "I love you. I can't believe you were next door all those years and I didn't notice how special you were. How stupid am I?"

"I love you," she said and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "I'm so happy we're together." She hugged him.

"Are you all right with this?" he asked.

"Yes. Surprisingly so. You?"

"Yes," he said and he kissed her again. His hand found a modest boob and caressed it.

She giggled and said, "If you had told me this morning that today, I'd be naked in front of a hundred strangers, I would have said you were crazy. But, you know, it feels right to be nude."

"It does," he agreed. "Are you okay with the rest. Having sex?"

"That too. I'm glad you were my first. The way you took my virginity was unconventional, but I appreciate that Marie and Paul were there to help us."

"I'm glad you were my first." He nervously bit his lip and then said, "Did I upset you by having sex with Marie?"

"Are you bothered that I had sex with Marie and Paul?" she asked avoiding his question.

"No. When you were with them, it was like you were with a coach or teacher. You were learning a skill, practicing a routine. It reminded me of the cotillion class our parents made us attend. You, Billie, me, and a dozen other kids were taught etiquette and dancing. We learned the steps and practiced with each other, but no one was emotionally involved."

She squeezed his thick dick and said, "What you said was partially true. You don't have to lie. I know you lust after Marie. She is the beautiful, exotic, French woman with big boobs and an all body tan who was the object of your quest. I am not blind or ignorant. I know some woman are smarter or pretty or have bigger boobs than me."

She paused to look into his eyes and then, continued, "Please, let's promise to respect and be honest with each other. Marie was someone you fantasized about. Maybe, you think Farrah Fawcett and television's Wonder Woman, Lynda Carter, are hot too. It's okay. They all are very attractive.

"I think Robert Redford, Tom Selleck, and Paul are handsome. I doubt I'll ever have the chance to sleep with Robert or Tom, but sex with Paul was good. It was educational, a kind of practice, but it was also fun. Let's not pretend you didn't enjoy being with Marie and I didn't enjoy being with Paul.

He nodded, confessing and agreeing.

She said sincerely, "Sex is fun and, with you, it is something special."

"Oh, Connie! You nailed it. That's exactly how I feel. I'm sorry for not being completely honest with you. It won't happen again."

They embraced and French kissed. That led to petting and foreplay. They heard the other couple moaning. Ted whispered, "Can we watch them?"

Connie giggled and said, "We have to. That's one of the reasons we are here. They like an audience and we are the Peeping Toms who get turned on by seeing others have sex. Get behind me."

They lay on the lounge, he spooned her. They were three feet from Marie and Paul. They could see everything. They heard their grunts, moans, and every breath they took. They smelled the scent of an aroused female. It was hot.

Marie cried out, "Oh! Yes! Yes" as Paul licked her pussy. She was on her back. She reached down and pulled him on top of her.

They kissed. She rolled his hips, and his hard, thick dick easily slid into her vagina like a train pulling into its home station.

"Oh! Magnifique!" she exclaimed.

"Ahhh," he answered. "I love you."

"Je t'aime! I love you," she responded. "Oh. Oh!" she cried out as he fucked her.

He pounded her as they had sex in the missionary position. She moaned and jabbed in French. Then, he got off her. They both saw his thick, heavy cock shine in the moonlight. It was coated with Marie's fluid. Connie blushed. She was afraid he was going to offer it to her and ask her to suck it. She was embarrassed because she suspected she'd do it and like it.

Instead, he reached out to Marie and said, "Stand up." Her luscious body glowed. Her large breasts were bigger, engorged with blood. Her nipples were long and hard. Her areolas were also affected by her state of arousal. They too were swollen and slightly bigger.

Paul grabbed the lounge and turned it so I face Ted and Connie. He pulled the back up until it was at a forty-five-degree angle. He sat on the chair with his legs spread, his feet on the ground, and his back against the lounge. His dick looked huge.

Marie climbed on top of him. She straddled him and they kissed. Then, she grabbed his dick, lifted up, and impaled herself on his rod. She lay on his chest and they fucked.

It was an awesome view for Ted and Connie. Marie's big, round ass. His thick dick. They could see his cock slid in and out of her pussy. They watched her labia grab it. They saw her asshole. It was brown. The flesh crinkled.

The couple fucked and groaned. Paul reached around and slap an ass cheek. "Ouch," she cried. Then he put his finger against her anus. He didn't penetrate her. He just pressed. His teasing touch excited her. She rode him harder, faster, and moaned louder.

"Oh. Oh! Oh."

She changed her position slightly. She had been lying against his chest getting fucked. Now, she raised up. She was in control. She bounced up and down on his dick. She took it in hard and deep. Ted and Connie heard a slapping sound as the bodies collided.

"Oh. Oh. Ohhh," she cried. Paul groaned voicing his enjoyment.

Marie changed things. She went to a very slow pace. She also changed the tilt of her hips. She slowly, purposely fuck him as if the angle and where his dick touched her insides was important.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned as she made his dick touch her G-spot. Her body shivered and trembled. She did this for a while until her orgasm was on the brink. Then she went back to pounding her ass against him.

"Oh. Oh! OH!" she cried out and came.

Paul felt her lover's vagina pulsate. While her body froze in pleasure. He rapidly thrust his cock into her. Then, he spasmed and ejaculated inside her.

1...34567...14