All Comments on 'Quick Encounter with a Prostitute'

by MillieDynamite

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep walking nothing to read here........... extremely low ball for a story, doesn't know anything about erotica storytelling.......... major boring.............

DanDraperDanDraperover 1 year ago

Hopefully she would learn from her mothers mistakes and get out of that life while she still can.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

That was a good story. Thank you for sharing. 5 Stars.

AliceWadeAliceWadeover 1 year ago

Another great story, Millie. I assume, knowing about your past, this may possible have happened to someone you know or even you.

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 1 year ago

Five stars.

Very sad story but one that is clearly true life for a great many people.

gunhilltraingunhilltrainover 1 year ago

Millie, don't listen to that person (perhaps it's a guy) above. I also have a recent story about a prostitute, told in the first person from her point of view. So some reader also complained that the story wasn't "hot." I felt like responding, so I said that the story wasn't supposed to be 'hot." He also complained about the lack of "progression." I think I wrote, "The progression is that she leaves the job after ten months and moves into a more conventional life." I realized that he wasn't offering a serious criticism, but he was just "flapping his gums" as that expression goes.

MillieDynamiteMillieDynamiteover 1 year agoAuthor

gunhilltrain, thanks. I appreciate your comments more than you know. It pleases me that five out of six remarks are positive. The woman in the story is an amalgamation of several prostitutes who worked the streets in OKC in the 2000s. I'd place the time of the story around 2006 or 07. I'm planning on a few more tales about Sandy, and she may get out of the life or may not. If she does find her way to an ordinary life, it won't be any Pretty Woman story in Sandy's words from the next story.

Under her breath, Sandy said, "Fuck Julia Roberts, fuck Richard Gere, fuck them both in the ass!"

Will527Will527over 1 year ago

Lucky guy! Loved the hot details.

Will527Will5278 months ago

This deserved a reread. I've had plenty of experience with escorts, who basically are hookers who charge more because they are younger or prettier than other girls/women on the street. Not all of them steal, and they all have different reasons for what they do, but in essence, they provide a service. Mr. Lucky here deserved to be robbed since he didn't agree up front to what Sandy wanted to service him.

oldtwitoldtwit5 months ago

Good take on a roadside ride, bet that's happen more than once

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMillieDynamite@MillieDynamite
I’m a married black lesbian. My wife’s name is Jo. I love writing and do publish some professionally. I’m also a paid ghostwriter. I write a lot of kink stories. I love feedback, so don’t be shy, hate my work, or love it. Just let me know which. For the time being, this is all...