Quick Little Sex Story Ch. 03

Story Info
She wanted to try a bald cock and we both liked it.
1.6k words
4.16
16.7k
7

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are a forty-seven-year-old empty nest couple that has been married for 24 years. We are normal people just enjoying each other and putting effort into having fun together.

Quick Little Sex Story Ch.3

We decided to let our TV room double as a sex room. It is a good size room with a big-screen TV, a love seat and a comfortable recliner. Now we have added our sex sling. After twenty-four years of marriage, we have rekindled the sparks and are looking for every opportunity to have fun together.

Unlike the sex swing we once had, the sling is very comfortable. My wife bought it based on the recommendation from the salesperson at the adult boutique. I concur it was a good purchase.

My wife will lay in it sometimes while watching TV. I suspect this is her way of initiating sex because she knows how fucking hot she looks when she assumes the position in the sling. Typically, when she uses it to watch TV, we end up fucking instead of watching the TV. There is something about her laying back with her legs spread wide that drives me crazy. Go figure.

One evening recently, we were watching a television show that she was not particularly interested in but was there just to spend time with me. She said, "When this is over can we put some porn on?"

I was delighted, there was a time when she would never initiate anything always leaving it up to me. I never knew if she really wanted sex or if she was just participating because it was her wifely duty. I'm happy to say, she initiates sexual activities as often as I do and she has a great imagination coming up with some fun stuff.

I said, "Absolutely, is there anything you have in mind?"

She replied, "No, but while you watch this, I'll find something on the internet."

I continued watching my show while she was sitting in the sling checking out porn videos. After about fifteen minutes she found one she liked because she was playing with her clit getting it ready. I, of course, was paying more attention to her than to my show when I said, "Did you find a good one."

She said, "Maybe, it is three guys in their twenties doing one very sexy cougar, she looks like she might be forty-five or so."

I said, "Cool, put it on the TV."

She got out of the sling and came to sit with me on the love seat before starting the video over again. As she said, it was three studs with big cocks fucking a gorgeous cougar. I said, "You are right, she is hot."

She said, "And so are those guys, look at those beautiful smooth cocks."

I agreed, "Not bad." Somehow it is unmanly for a guy to say other guys cocks are beautiful but I will say, these were nice cocks.

As you would expect in porn, all three guys fucked this woman in every way possible. Every hole was getting used by each of them and they did a DP. The final scene was a close up of all three guys standing over her as she sucked them off one by one allowing each to cum in her mouth and all over her face.

As porn goes, it was a pretty good show.

We let another porn keep playing but we were not paying much attention to it. She said, "How would you like to lay back in the sling and let me suck your cock?"

I said," That works for me."

I sat in the sling, leaned back and put my feet in the stirrups, I could feel my cock at full attention and exposed. She came up to my head and started kissing me passionately and pinching my nipples at the same time. I love having my nipples tweaked and she knows it makes my dick throb.

The next thing I knew she had a cuff on one wrist securing it to the strap on the sling. I said, "Ok, it would appear that you have been to the boutique again."

She responded, "I have, may I have your other wrist."

I said, "Absolutely."

She stood back admiring her handiwork, "She said, did you see those three beautiful cocks on that video."

I said, "Yes."

She asked, "What did they all have in common?"

I said, "They were all fucking one cougar."

She said, "Yes, that is one thing but no, you are not going to sit here and watch your cougar get fucked by three guys."

I said, "Well that's too bad, it would be fun."

She said, "Yes, it would but the other thing in common was that they were all smooth, not a hair to be seen."

I said," Sounds like you are saying I'm getting a haircut."

She said, "I have been thinking about this for a while and I would like to try a bald cock. Does that work for you?"

I asked, "How much are you taking off."

She said, "All of it."

I said, "I don't know, how will that look in the shower at the gym, do real men shave their cocks?" However, I was thinking, that would feel awesome and look hot.

She said, "You don't have much choice," and she left the room.

When she returned almost immediately with the needed supplies it was obvious that she had this planned well in advance. She had a tray with an electric trimmer, shaving cream, and a razor along with a bowl that she just filled with hot water and a towel.

I said, "Please be careful, I would rather not have bloody nuts."

She said, "Than you need to behave and sit still, don't worry, I'm good at this, do you ever see a hair on my pussy or even a nick from a razor."

I smiled and said, "Your right. Have fun."

I heard her click on the trimmer and the hum of the motor as it strained to get through my thick mound of dick hair.

I have always kept trimmed but not to any great extent. The bottom line is that I would never discourage her from taking the initiative to try new things and losing some hair seems pretty simple.

Once she was done with the trimmer, I felt a bit of a cool breeze that I don't ever remember experiencing. That coolness went away quickly when she got the towel wet with hot water and laid it on me. After a few minutes to warm my skin she took a hand full of menthol shaving cream and began massaging it into my pubic area including my shaft, balls and between my ass cheeks. I have to say, between the menthol and her touch this felt amazing and caused my cock to spring to attention.

She said, "I think I found something you like."

I said, "Yes, that is so nice."

She continued massaging my dick until I was about to cum and she stopped saying, "Time for the blade."

She took my balls in her hand and stretched the skin making it smooth for the razor to slide over. The feeling of the razor gliding over my skin felt like nothing I had ever experienced. I was thinking why didn't we do this a long time ago.

It took her about ten minutes to strip all of my man hair off. I never felt so naked and I liked it. I said, "So, do you like?"

She didn't say a word, instead, she took me in her mouth and sucked me like it was the first time. Holy fuck, did that feel good? I could not believe how sensitive my skin was as she touched and sucked. She is an expert when it comes to sucking cock. She knows how to stimulate my perineum and thinks nothing of slipping a well-lubed finger up my ass. The fact that she removed all of the hair from these sensitive areas made the stimulation beyond anything I had ever experienced.

She may know my cock better than I do; she would bring me to the brink than back off allowing me to calm down only so she could do it again. After fifteen minutes of her stimulating my cock all I wanted was to blow a load in her direction.

She said, "I want you inside me."

She untied the cuffs and told me to lay on the floor promptly planting her pussy on my face. As expected, there was not a hair on her pussy and its juices were flowing. She only rode my face for a few minutes saying she wants her first orgasm to be with me inside her. She slid down and with one firm thrust impaled her pussy to the base of my cock.

I could not believe how amazing our hairless sex felt, we were sloppy wet and leaving no sensation unexploited. The slurping sounds that we were emitting were like nothing I have ever heard as our juices mixed.

I could not hold out any longer shooting my load deep into her pussy. Within seconds, she let go as well which only increased the wetness and the sensations.

Once we caught our breath she got up on her knees and proceeded to squeeze the cum out of her pussy letting it drip on my cock and pubic area. This was the first time I ever had the pleasure that she gets when warm cum is dripping on her. I now know why she enjoys the feeling so much.

She said, "You would not mind if I went down and cleaned up that beautiful shinny cock, would you?"

She didn't wait for my answer.