Quick Little Sex Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Loving wife initiates a sexy evening.
1.7k words
4.31
17.8k
4

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are a forty-seven-year-old empty nest couple that has been married for 24 years. We are normal people just enjoying each other and putting effort into having fun together.

*

My husband of twenty-four years went off to work this morning and I had the day off. I was feeling a little horny this morning but unfortunately, he was running late and didn't have the time for even a quickie. My husband's philosophy is that there is only one valid reason for being late to work and that would be because you got a little. However, today's meeting was important and regrettably outweighed that philosophy.

We are a very happily married couple in all regards. Both of us are forty-seven, our two wonderful kids have moved out, leaving us as empty nesters. We so much enjoyed raising our kids but now it is our time to enjoy life as two adults having fun together.

We are both in good physical shape, I would not call us athletic but we do eat right and exercise. I would describe us as having mom and dad bods but nice mom and dad bods. My husband will tell you that I turn heads wherever we go.

I was still in bed after he left and feeling a bit randy, so I took matters into my own hands. One of the little advantages of being empty nesters is that you can leave things close at hand without worrying about kids asking questions. A case in point would be my pocket rocket. It sits right out on my nightstand in its charging stand leaving it ready for immediate action. The really funny part is that my twenty-two-year-old daughter saw it, smiled and said, "I have the same one." We agreed that it was a good one.

I took my little toy and didn't waste any time with the twenty-some settings, I went directly to high, giving it a lick for lube and touched it to my clit. That feeling I get the instant a vibrator touches my clit is electrifying and this morning was no exception. All I wanted was a quickie, I put my head back and just went wild on my clit. No penetration, no time wasted, this was simply a no-frills orgasm.

My head was in exactly the right place and within two minutes, I was bouncing like a wild woman. Oh my, that felt fucking good. As my twitching eased and I began to relax the vibe was still on so I figured, what the fuck, and I went for another one.

I am one of those lucky women that can have orgasm after orgasm. Once the first one fires off, they follow one right after another. I have to admit, I was tempted to do a couple more but if I do, I will lose all of my motivation to get anything accomplished today.

I sent a text off to my husband, "I took care of it."

He responded, "Was it good?"

I replied, "Yes, times two."

He said, "That's my girl, love you, babe, see you tonight."

I said, "Are you up for a surprise."

He replied, "What did you have in mind."

I said, "It's a surprise, Luv you."

The reality is that I had nothing in mind but now I needed to come up with something. Hubby and I were talking a few years ago when our sex life was a little on the bland side. Can you imagine, two kids, work, parents, pretty much the typical stuff that will slow things down. During our conversation, he said that I never initiate sex. I was a little pissed off at the comment until I realized he was right. As a result of that conversation, I have become an equal initiator.

Since that conversation, I have surprised him with things like a blowjob while he is on a business call, sending selfies of my pussy, buying a new sex toy, talking dirty, sharing fantasies and greeting him at the door naked. Now, we are both initiators, this has been the key to a very satisfying relationship and invigorating sex life.

Today, I decided to go to our favorite local adult store. This is an upscale sex-toy store that we have been to many times. At this point a couple of the salespeople know us, I think one of them is the owner of the store. When I went in, I was greeted with big smiles and hugs. The salesperson said, "So how can I help you today?"

I said, "Looking to create a fun night at home."

She said, "Obviously you came to the right place, what are you thinking?"

I replied, "Not sure, let me look around."

"Ok, holler when you need me, take your time."

I walked up and down the isles looking at every type of artificial cock you could imagine wondering how it would feel inside me. There was an incredible array of bondage gear, perhaps, I could bolster our bondage collection that consists of some cuffs and straps. Maybe I could greet him in a leather harness.

When I went down the last aisle, I came across a sex swing. We had one of these years ago that we had to sneak around with so the kids wouldn't see it. It made for some great sex but it was not horrible comfortable. I'm forty-seven, I want to get fucked good but I am not into being uncomfortable.

The salesgirl happened to walk around the corner and said, "How are you doing, finding anything that might be fun?"

I smile saying "Several things actually, I'm looking at the sex swings and remembering how uncomfortable they are."

She said, "Have you tried a sex sling instead of a swing?"

I said, "No, what's the difference?"

She said, "I have a sling, it is more like a short hammock rather than a bunch of straps like a swing. It has a full back that provided great support and to be honest I just lay back in mine and let him have his way."

I said, "Ok, you have my attention."

She said, "You will need a strong hook in the ceiling to hold it up then it can be adjusted so you are sitting up or laying back. You can be on your back or your stomach. There is a video in the box that shows so many positions."

I asked, "So what is your favorite position?"

She said, "I like to be on my back laid out almost flat, my feet are in the stirrups leaving me completely at his mercy. In this position, my head is back far enough that he can switch between the top and bottom if you know what I mean. I just lay back and let him penetrate me as he pleases and the free-swinging motion causes him to go deep. I do love it."

I said, "I want it, ring it up."

She asked, "Do you have a strong hook to support it."

I snickered a little, "Yes, we have a hook in the ceiling of our TV room that we used for a swing years ago. We kept a hanging plant on it so people would not ask questions. Some people had their suspicions."

When I got home, I immediately opened the package and got rid of the hanging plant. It took me about an hour to get it all setup and adjusted. I laid back on the sling with my feet in the stir-ups and my head tipped way back imagining what it would feel like to get fucked at both ends.

As she said, it was comfortable, I laid there for about a half-hour almost as comfortable as if I were in the hammock on the porch.

Oh, I can't wait, this is going to be fun. I set the light up so they would be very low turning our TV room into a little sex palace.

It was about two o'clock, I was not expecting hubby home until about 6:00. I sent him a text "I'm initiating tonight".

He replied, "Cool, what you up to."

I replied, "You will like, I can't wait".

He replied, "Maybe you should go take care of business again but face time me."

I replied, "No, too many things to do, see you later."

When he got home, I met him wearing one of his favorite tops and a pair of short shorts. The top is one that you would layer over another shirt with armholes that are cut way down leaving your sides exposed. I didn't add any layers leaving my side cleavage completely exposed. Every time I moved; he would be able to get peaks at my boobs. I'm not sure who enjoys my exhibitionism more him or me.

After dinner, I said, "Time for fun, go take a shower and I will meet you in the TV room."

He said, "Ok, are we watching porn?"

I said, "No, just go."

When he came in the TV room, he was nude and I was laying back naked in our new sling with my legs spread wide, right in his face.

He said, "Holy shit, how fucking hot is this."

He reached out to the sling and started swinging me around, checking out every possibility.

I leaned my head back and said, "I sure would like to taste your dick."

He came to my head and touched his cock to my mouth which I was more than happy to take in. His balls were slapping my forehead while he was standing still but rocking me in and out with the sling. After several minutes he pulled out and without taking a single step, swung me around and penetrated my spread pussy. Once again, standing still he was rocking me hard driving me down hard on his cock. He was penetrating me as deep as he ever had and I let loose with my first orgasm.

He alternated back and forth between my mouth and pussy giving me orgasm after orgasm and finally exploded a load of cum way up deep inside me. His hot juice felt as amazing as always.

He swung me around one more time so I could clean up the cum and pussy juice that was covering his cock, he tasted delicious.

Maybe we will turn the TV room into a playroom and keep the door locked.