Quick Shopping Trip

Story Info
Short story about a man and woman shopping for fun.
1.6k words
4.14
4.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dareuu
dareuu
4 Followers

We walk into the clothing department store together. You are wearing a tank top and short loose fitting skirt. No one can tell that you have nothing on underneath but I know. I am wearing a loose pair of shorts with no underwear. We walk around the store, just a couple browsing. What people aren't noticing is that every time we get close together one of us strokes the other's pubic area. I have a raging hard on that I am sure is noticeable to anyone that looks. Your nipples are noticeably erect but we pretend that nothing is unusual.

We go to the shoe department and pick out a young guy to help you with some shoes. You ask if he could help you try on a pair of black strappy sandals with a 4" heel. As you sit in the chair and he kneels before you, you spread your legs so that he has a clear line of sight up your skirt to your glistening pussy. You make sure to have trouble slipping the shoes on and ask him to adjust the strap multiple times so that he has plenty of time to see up your skirt. He seems to be having trouble concentrating on the effort and you just pretend not to notice as you ask him if he could bring out a pair of red patent leather pumps with a heel of the same height.

He quickly walks off, trying to hide his erection from everyone in the store. You just smile knowing that you have only begun. You continue the tease through multiple pairs of shoes.

He brings the red patent leather pumps, kneels in front of you and slips them on your feet. You stand up, walk away, bend over from the waist to adjust a shoe. This makes your skirt ride up and you give him a full view of your tight ass and glistening pussy lips. You walk back, sit and ask for the same shoe but in a more neutral color. He stands again and his erection is even more pronounced.

As you see him coming back with the next pair of shoes, you slide your hand under your skirt and slip your fingers across your pussy getting them wet and then spread the scent on your ankle. He sits with a pair of cream colored patent leather pumps, slips off the red ones, slips on the cream ones. You lift your leg up beside his head to "look at the pumps" but close enough that he is able to smell your scent on your ankle.

"I think I would like to try a pair of those peep toe shoes over there in blue" you say as you point to a pair of peep toe pumps with a 4.5" heel. He goes to get the shoes and it is getting difficult for him to walk because of his erection.

As he walks away, I watch you slip two fingers into your pussy and pump them deep inside of you. I can see the pleasure on your face as you do so. You see him returning and stop your masturbation just before he sits. It is hard to imagine he missed your actions. He sits and slips off the creme shoes and slips the pumps on your feet. You reach out and touch his lips and say "thank you" He now has your taste on his lips. Once again, you stand, walk away and bend over. This time when you return, I walk behind him and stand. You stand in front of him and lean over him to give me a kiss. As you do, I reach over and lift your skirt so that your pussy is directly in front of his face. You take his head and pull him into your pussy, break our kiss, look down at him and say "Please taste me"

He needs no further encouragement and slips his tongue inside your pussy and up to your clit. You are so turned on that you grind against him and cum almost immediately as I kiss you deeply. You recover and sit.

As he sits dazed in front of you, you smile as you place your foot on his cock and start to slide your foot on him. He doesn't object and you can tell that he is enjoying it. Quickly he stiffens and cums. You can feel his cock jerk as he cums. You just smile at him, put on your original shoes, reach down and pick up the black sandals and walk away. He just smiles and watches you go.

My turn. I go to the men's department and find a cute female sales associate. I ask if she could measure my inseam so that I can get a good fit for a pair of pants. As she kneels down she is eye level with my crotch. There is no way she can avoid seeing my hard cock. She hesitates to place her hand near my crotch and looks at you. You just nod slightly and smile. She places the tip of the tape measure at the base of my balls and I move just a little so that my cock is laying on the back of her hand. As she measures, I contract my muscles so that my cock twitches against her hand. From her expression I can see that she is a little shocked but the faint outline of her nipples starting to appear under her shirt shows a bit of arousal as well.

She tells me my inseam and asks if I would like help finding a pair of pants. I accept her offer and she picks a few pairs for me to try on. In the dressing room I stroke my cock a few times to make sure it is fully erect, put on a pair of the pants and walk out. "I'm not sure these are loose enough in the crotch. Could you check and let me know what you think?"

She hesitates but then places her hand on my crotch and grasps my cock. You say "They seem to be a bit tight in the crotch but there is probably something that can be done to make them looser. Would you mind helping with that?"

I take both of your hands and lead you back into the dressing room. I pull down my pants and ask her to help me. You guide her to her knees, take my cock in your hand. You lean over, kiss her on the lips then lick my cock. Then you guide my cock to her lips.

You and I watch her suck me for a bit and then I reach down and stand her up. I kiss her and then turn her to you. You kiss her as I reach around and unfasten her pants, sliding them and her panties to the ground. You sit on the bench and slip your skirt up to reveal yourself to her.

I gently bend her over so that her face is inches from your pussy and I slip my cock into her. You guide her mouth to your clit and say "Lick me"

I start pumping into her as she licks you. We are both so aroused that we quickly cum together. Knowing that she has not reached an orgasm, we stand her up.

You kneel and start to lick my cum from her as I slide my hands under her shirt, free her breasts from her bra and caress them from behind while my semi-erect cock is pressed against her ass. I nuzzle her neck and ears.

I pinch her nipples between my fingers as I continue to cup her breasts in my hands. My erection is getting harder and I press against her and let the tip slip between her ass cheeks and against her tight asshole. Her breathing quickens and she shudders.

I press harder to get the tip of my cock to slip inside her ass. You keep licking her and use one hand to rub against her clit. You slide your other hand between her legs and take my balls in your hand because you know how much that turns me on. I press slightly harder to let myself slip a little deeper inside of her. Her breath quickens and she pushes back slightly against me helping me slip deeper into her. I can feel another orgasm building and her actions shows that she is nearing one as well. I start to slip in and out of her ass while you suck and lick her pussy. She grabs your head and pulls it tight against her as she throws her head back and cums hard. This makes me explode into her ass and she cums even harder, grinding herself against your mouth and tongue. I pull out so that only my head is left in her ass as I cum.

As my cock softens and she comes down from her orgasm I turn her around, instruct her to bend over. I guide my cock to her mouth. "Lick my cum off cock" is all I say as I press it into her mouth. She sucks, licks to get every remaining drop.

Since she is bent in front of you, you can see my cum starting to leak out of her ass. You lean in and lick my cum out of her ass as you did from her pussy. She moans deeply from the feeling. You stand when you have had enough and I slip my cock from her mouth. We both stand, I dress, take my pants and we leave her standing naked from the waist down in the dressing room.

Together we walk out of the store with our "purchases"

I can't wait until the weekend when we go shopping for lingerie and boxer briefs.

dareuu
dareuu
4 Followers