All Comments on 'Quickening'

by KaseyKlein

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

What a sad unromantic story. No one to like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I liked it.

It's funny; while I kind of agree with the last comment - it is sad and unromantic, and maybe that's why I liked it, I wound up with a wry smile. It strikes me as real - except for the premise of her agreeing to play the role for a non-friend. Kasey Klein, you write well, and your characterizations resonate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Well written, but not worth the effort to read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Great job in capturing the feeling of just comfortable some marriages have after so many years :)

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Don't bother talking with your husband

Just cheat and dump him.

SHE is the bitch.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
Isn't this the one I responded to with the ....

...comment about your having a stroke? You delete that but not anon critics? Exactly what fear drives your censorship?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
PPP do you seriously have no idea

what a small-minded cunt you come across as?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well done

This was a well written nuanced story. I will wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

On one hand this was really well written and a change from usual cheating stories. On the other she is still a cheat. Her husband is doing Farmville and instead of turning off the computer and forcing him to see her unhappiness she cheats. And she cheats with the husband of her friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome!

Awesome story! I loved the ending and wouldn't change a thing! I love how things turned out for the main characters! Keep writing! Stay awesome!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous