Quickie

Story Info
Stolen moments can teach a lot.
877 words
4.46
4.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed her against the door of his truck and she felt his erection against her stomach and felt herself falter for just a moment but his hands caught her hips and held her in place.

"Get in, take off your clothes, then get on your hands and knees," he said, and somehow she knew there was no room for protest.

He stepped away from her enough for her to get inside the truck, her palms slipping on the door handle. She undressed quickly though she hesitated before taking off her bra and panties. Her panties were on her ankles when the door opened and he glanced in at her. She held his eyes despite her heart threatening to leap from her chest and removed her panties. She said nothing and turned away to slide onto her hands and knees.

She felt him looming over her and closed her eyes as the door closed behind him. His hand brushed her thighs and she couldn't help how her cunt reacted to the sound of his belt unbuckling. She felt brief humiliation at being fully naked while he was still clothed but her concern dissipated when she felt his cock between her legs. She arched to meet him and heard him laugh, his hands sliding down her back to wrap around her throat.

"Ready?" he asked, but before giving her a chance to speak he entered her eliciting a whimper in response.

Her mind went blank from his thrusts and she opened her legs as much as possible on the seat. Without stopping he moved her leg so that it was balancing on the floor and buried himself deeper inside her. She felt herself squeezing his cock and was grateful he wasn't able to see her face. Her mouth was pooling with drool and every thrust made it harder to hold her moans back, too afraid that she'd salivate all over his seats in her desperation. His hand around her throat tightened as the fingers on his other hand met her clit.

"Speak," he grunted before fucking her faster.

Her mouth opened and she whined around his hand. Her drool coated his fingers and he laughed, this time in astonishment.

"How pathetic," he mocked. She moaned again, her cunt gripping him even tighter. He groaned and released her throat to use his hands to grip her hips. She heard her moans echoing in the quiet car but had no time to be embarrassed as his cock drove in and out of her. Her cunt was soaked and it wasn't long before she found herself dripping around him and down her legs, her wetness soaking his seats.

"Fuck, you're disgusting," he grunted before prying open her lips and putting his fingers inside her mouth. She sucked on his fingers, coating them in her drool and his cock in more of her squirt. He'd figured her out, how deep down she was just a depraved little slut when that pesky brain of hers wasn't able to form a thought.

He let her squirt on him again before slowly pulling away. She resisted the urge to beg him for more. He moved her to the floor between his legs and brought her head to his tip. He leaned back as she began to drool on him before taking him into her throat. She pulled him out only to take his balls into her mouth as well.

He nudged her, prompting her eyes to meet his but he didn't let her stop, or slow. She moved from his balls to his cock again, smiling before she took him into her mouth. She felt herself grow a bit bolder. She watched his face carefully as she took his cock from her mouth, drooled onto him and her hand and brought him back into her throat and wrapped him in a moan.

When she came up for air again, he pulled her onto his lap. His cock twitched against her cunt and he entered her just slightly, making her buck her hips and pulling more of him into her. He gripped her arms and kept her still, watching her grow desperate to feel the full length of him inside her. His grip tightened ever so slightly and she moaned softly and bit her lip.

"A little pain pig too? Shit," he crooned before bringing her down onto his cock. She began to buck her hips slowly and shuddered when he met her motions with a pace that quickly overpowered hers.

He held her wrists behind her back roughly and used her cunt until she was dripping onto his lap and adding to her puddle of deprivation. Her moans grew so loud he quieted her with his own mouth, his tongue teasing hers. She felt her cunt grip him and she dug her fingernails into her palms as she came, his mouth smiling against hers. He released her arms and groped her breast in one hand and her thigh in the other. His thrusts grew faster before he held her against him and came inside her. She brought her eyes to his again and was suddenly shy again before pulling away and sitting beside him. He kissed her head and smiled.

"We should do this often."