All Comments on 'Quickie in the Park'

by dodgeboy2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
petey377petey377over 2 years ago

lucky guy wish i had run into 2 studs like that when i was young hope he goes back for more fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot story, funny how drugs can break thru any inhibition, I hope Jay returns for more action. Please write more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I WOULD LIKE TO GO TO THAT PARK!

dodgeboy2dodgeboy2over 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks all chapter 2 coming soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

got me hard and reminded me of my first times.

dodgeboy2dodgeboy2over 2 years agoAuthor

Glad I you guys could get up for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love spontaneous sex, especially the first time gay. Though married, I enjoy anal pleasures. My favorite is letting my massage therapists finger my ass, rub my buttocks and then fuck me at the climax! So much better than my dildos and butt plugs! This story was great!

yorksguyyorksguyover 2 years ago

Iv never been so lucky meeting guys like that when in our local woods you lucky guy.

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot story. My first time was just out of high school with a guy ~35, I met sunning at Jones Beach along with 10,000 others. After talking for a couple of hours, he mentioned having some weed at his place so off we went. His apartment was in Farmingdale, an older building, with a broken AC unit it was hot as hell inside but the beer was cold. He lit up his bong and I started with a big toke, nice... beer, toke, toke, toke, beer. Fuck it was hot, he stripped to his bathing suit and so did I. Really, really buzzed, I was watching him stroke his cock, "Wow, cool watching you man." Next he was naked and soon I was gripping his cock and guiding it to my mouth, Wow, WTF was I doing, I stopped and he took off my suit and went to work on my cock, I quickly blew my cum into his mouth. I was passing out on my side but I felt his fingers on my ass, a wet finger was in me, I mumbled it felt different but good, then I was ass up and his cock was forced into me, omg, he was fucking me but I was fucking him back. Hours later I came to, sort of figured out we had sex, wasn't sure what to think or say so I took his number and left, saw him most of the summer and then packed up and went to college, Toke, toke, beer, hmm...pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdodgeboy2@dodgeboy2
60's male 5'8" overweight at around 280 lbs., married, had bi/gay experiences in my younger years but has remained loyal to his wife since marriage. Still dream of those younger years and love to act them out on-line.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES