Quickie in the Park Pt. 02

Story Info
Jay found he desired more.
1.1k words
4.41
6.3k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
448 Followers

The following day Jay found himself checking his coworkers wondering as they walked by just how big their cocks might be. At lunch in the bathroom John who works in his area came in as he was at the urinal. As John pulled his cock out Jay glanced sideways hoping to catch a look, he did indeed when John pulled a nice sized maybe 7" uncut cock through his zipper.

Jay gasped softly and John said, "hey Jay what's up?"

Looking away Jay answered, "not much I'm so fucking tired, didn't sleep well with all that heat last night."

"Yeah it was hot thank God for my ac," John said.

"Mine's broken had to suffer thru tossing & turning, I'm glad the heatwave finally broke, 80 outside today feels like winter," Jay laughed as he zipped his pants and washed his hands.

"Ok take care," John said as Jay left the room.

Finally the end of the day was here and the week was at an end, Jay drove home and ate dinner then watched some tv. Around 11:00 Jay thought maybe he should go for a walk again.

Taking a stroll he finally entered the park sitting on the bench by the woods right in front of the huge shrubs. It was quiet as he sat there and then he began to hear soft muffled noises emitting from behind the bushes. "Ah Roy & Dave must be back," he thought.

Standing up he peaked thru the bushes only to see a police officer standing with his back to him, "crap he thought I better go," then he heard the moaning coming from him. Looking down Jay could see he had his pants down to his ankles and Roy was sucking his cock while Dave was under him sucking on his balls. Jay could feel his cock begin to grow as he watched.

Dave saw Jay from the corner of his eyes and released his mouth then said, "Jay come on in my friend."

Jay walked thru the bushes as Roy continued sucking the officer as Dave said, "Jay this is another friend officer Bob, he meets us here after his shift sometimes."

"Pleased to meet you Jay," officer Bob said.

"Hello Bob," Jay said as he looked at Bob who was a black man maybe 30 or so.

"Hey Roy why not let Jay have a try at that," Dave said as he turned to look at me.

Roy pulled his mouth from Bob's cock and said, "here you go Jay, nice cock huh?"

Jay was now staring at a huge uncut veiny almost 10" cock, slowly kneeling down he began kissing the shaft before opening his mouth taking 4" in then slowly started bobbing his head on the shaft. No where near as wide as Roy's cock last night so Jay thought it would be easier to go down his throat. Pausing and taking a breath allowed it to go further 1st 6" and the head slid in he then got 8" in but was having trouble with the last 2".

"Problems there?" Bob said.

Pulling off his cock Jay said, "yeah those last couple of inches."

"Turn around so your back is to me then bend your head back we'll change the angle for you, you should be able to take more," Bob said.

Taking his advice Jay turned around, then bending back like doing the limbo opened his mouth for Bob to enter. Bob slowly slid his cock inside until his head began it's journey down Jay's throat. Jay was amazed when Bob reached the 8" mark his cock continued until his nose was buried into Bob's pubes. Bob then began lowering and raising himself as his cock rammed in & out of Jay's mouth.

Several minutes passed as Bob fucked Jay's mouth when he suddenly buried his cock deep into Jay's throat and began shooting hot streams of cum filling Jay's belly. When he was done Bob slowly pulled out of Jay as his cock popped out Jay grabbed the head, then pulling back his foreskin used his tongue to clean all the cum off him.

"Shit this boy is good Dave, just as good as you said," Said Bob.

"Yeah he is," Dave answered.

"So Jay let's see what you got, drop those pants," Bob said.

Jay lowered his jean to his ankles, in anticipation of tonight Jay wore no underwear so his cock just flopped out and he said, "How's this?"

Bob dropping to his knees started sucking Jay off and was soon feverously bobbing his head up and down his shaft.

"Looks like he likes it," Roy said as he knelt down taking Dave's cock in his own mouth.

Dave & Jay were now standing side by side as the two other men sucked their cocks. Dave leaned over and kissed Jay as they kissed Jay began to tense and his load shot into Bob's mouth. Fractions of a second later Dave's cock began spurting into Roy's mouth. The two stayed locked in their kiss until they both finished their cum loads.

"Now I can use a nice hard cock up my ass," Bob said.

"Jay you ready for your fist anal?" Dave asked.

Without saying a word Bob now kneeling on the ground his ass up in the air as if begging to be fucked. Jay straddled behind him remembering from Dave fucking him last night he spit in Bob's hole rubbing it in, the spitting again he lathered his cock with it. Lining his cock up with Bob's ass, Jay pushed firmly as he penetrated him once the head was inside Bob pushed back hard forcing the entire shaft to plow down his hole.

Pausing with his cock deep Jay said, "fuck your ass feels so warm."

"Will you just fuck me already," Bob said.

Jay began pumping his cock in and out ramming hard as he pushed his entire shaft deep. Jay began sweating as several minutes went by as he fucked Bob when he suddenly felt a cock rubbing his own glory hole. Turning around Jay could see Dave beginning to lube him up. Jay turned around continuing to fuck Bob as he felt Dave's cock forcing it's way inside.

Dave & Jay's motions were now in sync each pushed in and then each pulled out, Jay was so excited at both fucking & being fucked.

Suddenly Jay began filling Bob's ass his cum dripping down his own shaft as he collapsed against Bob's ass while Dave continued to pound him.

"Fuck Dave, oh shit that feels so good.

Bob was still holding Jay's weight up when Dave screamed, "here it comes."

Jay felt warm streams of cum filling him as Dave rammed his shaft deep inside holding it there as he filled his up.

When they were finished Bob got dressed as did Roy & Dave, so seeing this Jay also dressed and the three men went on there way.

dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
448 Followers