Quiet Time at the Park

Story Info
Erika fucks a stranger in the park.
871 words
4.14
12.4k
10
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quiet Time at the Park

Erika loved this part of the park because it was so secluded. After her first two visits-solo and searching for a quiet place to picnic and read-she felt secure enough with her privacy to finger her hairy sweet pussy underneath her sundress. It helped that she skipped wearing panties to her picnic.

Warm leaf-dappled sunshine glowed on her brown locks as she pushed two fingers in to massage her G-spot. Reclining in the plush grass, she soaked her curly snatch and pale thighs in clean sweet cum. Stretching out, she took a post-orgasm nap. Such luxury was rare and precious in a crowded city. She visited the site often.

Sometimes Erika finger fucked herself-once even pulling up her dress to her waist and cumming while spread open to the sky. Other times she just passed the time mindlessly fondling and teasing her own heavy large breasts- peeking between loose buttons or spilling over the bodice of her dress- pinching and pulling on her pink nipples while reading a novel or history magazine.

One Tuesday, Erika felt especially horney and free to be daring because Tuesdays were generally slow at the park. She spread open a navy and white quilt then neatly slipped out of her red sundress. She wore nothing underneath as several men (and a few women) seemed to realize on the walk through the park to her rendezvous. Slowly, she ran her petite hands over her thighs, hips, ass, and breasts while standing in the soft golden late afternoon light.

Bending forward, she playfully shook her plump ass because it felt so delicious to be nude and wet outdoors. While still bending over, Erika began to work her right hand over her already damp pussy. As she rubbed harder, clear cum started to run down her thighs.

She heard a quiet cough-a polite "hello" type- and looked between her spread legs to see a man watching her. Being too late to pretend modesty, Erika smiled as she stood up and rubbed her cum wet hand over her hard nipples. He slowly approached her island on the quilt. Her curves and frank sexuality drew him close. He was of average height with short blondish hair and warm blue eyes.

As he gently cupped her breasts and sucked on her sticky cummy nipples, Erika unzipped his pants-pushing them to the ground. He stepped out of them while fingering her hard pink clitorous. She shivered as she removed his shirt and sucked on his hard nipples buried in a light golden fuzz. Now they were both naked and slipping downwards.

The stranger slowly moved his hungry mouth from her breasts to her torso to her pussy as he pushed her thighs apart and rolled his tongue over her wet slit. Erika bucked her hips in response and he pushed his tongue into her snatch as she ground against his mouth.

Continuing to tongue fuck her, the man slid three strong fingers into her pussy-stretched it a bit-and worked her G-spot as his tongue worked her swollen lips and clit. Erika loudly moaned as she thrust and squirted on his hand and waiting tongue.

Now he got on his knees, held her legs wide, and pushed his hard thick cock balls deep in one stroke. She squeezed her pussy tightly in response which made him moan deeply and begin to rhymically pound her. Her big tits bounced as he worked her over with his dick. Rubbing her swollen pink clit with his thumb as he fucked her hard, the stranger made her squirt again. Sliding out of her, he moved up and told her to lick her cum and squirt off of his shaft and dark pink head. Erika ran her tongue all over his hard cock and gently sucked on his balls-caressing them with her tongue inside of her hot wet mouth.

Next, the man pulled out of her mouth. From behind, he spread her big ass and slowly licked her tight ass hole. Slapping his cock against her dripping pussy a few times, he then plunged into her while holding tightly to her soft big tits as she bounced on his hard dick. Watching his cock as it disappeared between her fat lips and pale ass cheeks inspired the stranger to lick his thumb and slowly push it into her tight asshole as he kept making her cum with his cock. Erika writhed and slowly pushed to accept his thumb in her hot ass. Moaning with each thrust, he fucked her hard in the waning daylight until he pulled her all the way down on his throbbing shaft and filled her slit with his cum as she tightened her pussy to clench his spasming rod.

After his still hard dick finished shooting milky cum into her, they slowly got dressed in the twilight as he complimented her amazing body and his own amazing luck at having such hot sex with a fucking hot lady in the park. Erika folded up her quilt, kissed him deeply with the taste of her cum still on both of them, and went home smelling like grass, cum, and thoughts of what the next trip to the park might bring.