All Comments on 'Quitting Time: Costumed Fun'

by MeanBlackjack

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
yes, is Ian the 17 year old having sex with JLH

the 30 year old? What a lucky bastard he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome.

So many stories like this either use the celebrity as a crutch or beat the point into the ground. This was great.

MeanBlackjackMeanBlackjackover 14 years agoAuthor
Author Reaponse

Hey guys, I'm Mean Blackjack, the author of the fic. Just wanted to confirm yes, Ian was the 17 reay old banging JLH. Lucky git!

I'm glad you enjoyed reading it and your comments have willed me on to write another part of the Quitting Time universe. Quitting Time is going to continue with a Michelle Trachtenberg fic. Look for it soon!

In the mean time, I would love any more feedback from other writers. Please send away!

acerdriveacerdriveover 14 years ago
Very good my friend

If i must say so myself, again another good story form you my friend. I suggest yet again like Michelle's story to continue this one again you know, its very good and this one seemed more good than Michelle, but hell both are 5/5. very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Word Choice

If I counted the amount of times you used to word pussy... You must have used it every other sentence. This was poorly written, to be quite honest. Not the worst, but still bad.

MeanBlackjackMeanBlackjackover 12 years agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous,

To start with, thank you for hiding behind the Internet and not dealing with a username. Secondly, this fic was my very first attempt at writing erotica. Still never mind, it seems that you're in the minority.

Cheers!

MBJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5 Stars forsure...

nice man...i've read your katy perry,Alba,Fox and now this...i can say u r the best celeb story writter...but u should quit the WWE thing couse we know its fake and thats make ur story un-imagnable..but thats my opinion...nice work though...could u do somethin starring kim kardashian? that will be awesome...

dirty_debbiedirty_debbieover 12 years ago

very sexy story. loved the ex-girl friend part and really love the titty fuck finish on jennifers fabulous big tits!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Research

Look up what "doggy-style" is. Be a good idea to know the positions before writing about them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMeanBlackjack@MeanBlackjack
761 Followers
Hey, Name's MeanBlackjack but I tend to prefer Blackjack. That username was taken thought so it'll have to do ;) I enjoy writing celebrity erotica and I have recently branched out into video game erotica and normal people erotica. I enjoy RP so feel free to get in contact...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES