Rachel and Jeff Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am SO sorry that I hurt you, you have no idea! But this was the only thing I could think of in the moment that was going to keep you still enough to let me give you the news that I need to share with you."

Yep, she did it.

"And I'm extra sorry about the cuffs. Those were originally meant to be more of a sexy type of thing, but they've proven to be quite practical in the moment!"

"Cuffs? What are you...?"

It was then that Jeff realized that all four of his limbs were restrained to the headboard and footboard of his bed.

"We can still do sexy stuff with them, don't worry!"

"Robyn, you are very wrong about my current worries."

"Jeff! I SWEAR I'm not going to hurt you, baby! I love you! And if you give me a few moments, I'll explain to you why you will love me forever too!"

"Fucking hell, Robyn, you bashed my skull with a bat!"

"Just hard enough to knock you out! I wouldn't have done it hard enough to cause any long term damage!"

"What, do you have experience with this sort of thing? You know just the right amount of force to apply to not kill someone with a blunt object?"

Robyn just smiled lovingly and stayed silent.

"Can you at least get me an aspirin?"

"Way ahead of you sweetheart! Here ya' go!"

She placed an aspirin in his mouth, followed by a gulp of water from a cup she had already had prepared.

"So, I know you are probably still a little groggy, but are you ready for your surprise?"

"Do I have a choice? It doesn't feel like I do. You know, seeing as how you have restrained me to my own bed. You are in complete control, Robyn."

"Great, so you are ready then! Actually, there are two surprises. Can you see your computer from where you are laying?"

"Yeah, I can see it."

"Good. Here is surprise number one!"

Robyn stepped over to Jeff's computer and maximized a window that had previously been hidden. There was a video that had been paused. Jeff felt a wrenching in his gut the moment he saw the still-shot of the video. She didn't have to hit play for him to know exactly what it was. She clicked his mouse, and Jeff watched as Rachel, his beautiful, sweet sister, lovingly sucked his cock.

"Found this on your computer's hard drive our first night together. At first I was angry, almost enough to hurt you pretty bad while you slept. But then I thought about it, and I felt sorry for you. You were in love with your sister. Still are, probably. That's kind of fucked up, Jeff, even for me. But I do pity you, and I'm going to help you get better."

Jeff didn't know what to say, and it turned out that it didn't matter. Before he knew what was happening, Robyn's mouth encircled his flaccid cock.

"Holy shit, Robyn, I don't think my body's in a state to...oh fuuucccck."

In a very short amount of time, Jeff's dick grew to full mast inside of Robyn's mouth. Once she had him fully erect, she stopped for a moment to speak to him.

"So Jeff, I want you to watch your little video on the computer as I make you cum. It's on a loop, so if it ends, don't worry, because it will start back over. Pretend I'm not even here. Focus on yourself and Rachel in your video. Can you do that?"

"You're fucking nuts."

Robyn resumed the blowjob, but did it at a slow, deliberate pace. It was like she wanted Jeff to watch the video several times over before he came. Jeff couldn't help but focus on the video, like Robyn had instructed. The volume was turned up as loud as it could go, and the sound of Rachel's moaning was really getting to him. Finally, on the third viewing of the video, right as he was cumming on Rachel's face, Jeff exploded down the throat of Robyn, who expertly gulped down every last drop of his jizz.

Jeff was pretty sure he was concussed, and wondered if he was the first person in history to have an orgasm just minutes after a mild brain injury.

"I don't think you've cum that much the whole time we've been together, Jeff! She must REALLY do it for you! I don't have a brother or anything, so I guess I can't begin to understand what you're going through. So anyway, feel better?"

"Can't say that I do, Robyn."

"Alright, well I'm about to do you a huge favor. Now, you may have guessed at this point, but I have already looked through your phone as thoroughly as possible. I assume you transferred the video from your phone to your computer at some point, and then deleted from your phone, right? Because I didn't see it on your phone."

"Correct, I did."

"Awesome. I will now delete the video so that you can start to forget about Rachel forever, and focus on your new girl, yours truly!"

"Wait..."

"Shhhhh, Jeff, trust me. You'll thank me one day."

Robyn carried out what she said she would do and deleted the video, first from his hard drive, then from the trash folder on his computer. If it weren't for the fact that he had another copy of it on a USB drive hidden away in his closet, he would have felt extreme sadness.

"Great. I appreciate the movie and the dick sucking, really I do. Can you release me now and leave my life forever?"

"Don't you want to know about the second surprise?"

"Robyn, I'm genuinely terrified about it. So, no, I don't want to know."

"Again, you've got to know that I'm not going to hurt you. Well, not again, at least."

"Just get on with it, then."

"Great! Close your eyes, please!"

"Nope."

"I will stand here for days if I have to Jeff. Please close your eyes."

Jeff hesitated, but finally did as he was instructed. He jumped as a small piece of plastic was inserted into his mouth.

"Close your mouth around it, and hold on to it tightly."

Again, Jeff obeyed.

"Now, open your eyes!"

After opening his eyes, several seconds passed before his brain finally registered what he was looking at. A long, skinny white stick, with a small window cut out of it. In that window, two pink lines side by side.

"Surprise! You're going to be a daddy!"

Jeff stared in terror, imprisoned to his own bed by the mother of his future child, and realized that for the rest of his life, no matter what, he would have to deal with this crazy bitch.

*

IDAHO, PRESENT DAY

"And that's the whole story, Rach."

"Jeff, you poor, dumb, son-of-a-bitch."

Rachel and Jeff sat on the couch in her living room. They had both just gotten the shock of a lifetime as Robyn had showed up that morning at Rachel's door. She had given Jeff the name of the hotel that she was staying at, and told him to call her when he was done saying goodbye to Rachel.

"But, wait a minute, how can that be the whole story, Jeff?", Rachel asked. "You found out that she was pregnant, but that was only a couple of weeks after you met her. She looked like she was already like three months or something."

"Well, she was pregnant with my child! I stuck around for as long as I could stand it, you know, trying to do the right thing. But I just couldn't take it any longer and left in the middle of the night a few nights ago."

"You left your unborn child in the womb of a woman who had purposely swung a baseball bat at your face? Really, Jeff?"

"Well, what would you have done, Rachel?"

"I probably wouldn't have had unprotected sex over and over and over with a stranger that was promising me she was on birth control in the first place!"

Jeff placed his hands over his face and rested his elbows in his lap. Rachel gave him some space and let him stay silent for a while. After several minutes he picked his head back up and looked at Rachel with red eyes.

"What should I do, Rach? I've really fucked up royally here."

"Yes you have. But what's done is done, and it's time for you to do what's obvious, don't you think?"

Jeff nodded his head in complete understanding.

"Yeah, the obvious solution is usually the best one. But how can I live with myself if I send her away and commit to never seeing my child?"

Rachel curled one side of her mouth up in disgust and stared at her brother disbelievingly. Then she grabbed the nearest couch pillow in both of her hands, stood up, and proceeded to beat her brother in the head with it, over and over, as hard as she could.

"You stupid idiot, that's not what I meant!", Rachel screamed in between hits. "The obvious thing for you to do,"...WHAM..."is to go back to Scotland with this girl,"...WHAM..."and do everything within your legal capacity,"...WHAM..."to get full custody of your child! How dare you even consider for a second letting that psychopath be a mother to your baby!" She emphasized her last word with one more extra smack on his nose with the pillow.

Jeff sat in a daze for a few moments.

"Thank you Rachel. You've always known exactly how to get your points across to me. I needed that."

"You're welcome," Rachel replied, breathing hard.

They sat in silence for a while longer, both lost in their own set of thoughts, both hurting.

"Come with me, Rachel."

Rachel turned to her brother with a pitied expression.

"No."

"I need you. I can't do this without you."

"You can and you will. You've hurt me so much today, Jeff. I need space, and you need to do this on your own. Consider it one of those 'growing up is hard to do' kinds of lessons."

"How do I do it though?"

"I'm confident you'll think of something. I'm also confident that you will have to dip in to that giant stockpile of money you say you've been saving. I'm sure there will be lots of legal fees and such. Now go pack your bag and start thinking of a plan."

It only took Jeff a couple of minutes to gather his few things before returning to the living room.

"Hey Rach? Can you hang on to this for me?"

Jeff handed a USB drive to his sister.

"It's the videos that you let me record of you years ago. If she finds it, she'll destroy it. Or worse, kill me."

"Sure, I'll keep it safe."

"So, let's say I get my baby and bring it back to the U.S. with me. Where should I go?"

"If you're trying to ask me if it's alright if you come back here, I've got to say that right now the answer is no, Jeff. I'm kind of sick of the emotional roller coaster thing we have going on. Like I said, I'm hurting and I need space. Just focus on your kid and forget about me for now please. You have a very tough task ahead of you."

"I'm so sorry, Rachel, about everything."

"Please, just go, and be safe."

"I love you, Rach."

Rachel shut her eyes as Jeff leaned forward and kissed her cheek. She kept them shut until she heard her apartment door open and shut.

*

THREE AND A HALF YEARS LATER

Rachel had just entered her home state of Delaware, and only had about another thirty minutes or so before she arrived at the current home of her mother, which also happened to be her home for the first eighteen years of her life. Even though it had been a long drive from Idaho, part of her was wanting it to take even longer.

She looked over at her passenger seat, where there laid an array of snacks she had been sporadically munching on for the past couple of hours. She settled on a cracker. Before she ate it, she grabbed the can of spray cheese she was holding in between her legs, doused the cracker, and then shoved it in her mouth.

Her mind wandered to her brother, who had been living at their old home with their mother for the past couple of years. It had taken him a long time to get full custody of his son, but he had done it. She didn't really know the full details, but she was very happy to see him succeed.

She didn't really speak to Jeff for many months after he left her apartment for Scotland on that fateful morning. Eventually, though, they were able to mend their sibling relationship at the very least, and they kept in semi-regular touch with one another.

Rachel reached over to the seat beside her, this time picking up the giant pickle. She brought it to her mouth, but thought better of it. She sprayed a generous amount of cheese on it, then took a huge bite.

Once Jeff had gone, she had turned her focus solely to her studies, increasing her workload enough so that she finished with her bachelor's degree in Finance early. Then she moved on and finished her master's degree the following year. It was in her master's program where she met her boyfriend, Arthur. Well, ex-boyfriend at this point. Rachel had managed to, in his words, 'attempt to ruin his life' within a matter of months.

She reached over to the passenger seat once again, this time settling on a piece of turkey jerky. She didn't hesitate to spray a line of cheese all along the piece of jerky. It made it a little messy to eat, but she truly didn't give a shit at this point.

Yes, Rachel had really tried to "screw over Arthur", she thought with a laugh. After only a few months of dating, there had been a breach in security in Rachel's cervix, and she found herself pregnant with Arthur's child. She thought she was upset about it, but when she told Arthur the news, he took upset to a brand new level. He yelled, cried, yelled some more, denied, accused, and yelled again. In the end, he blamed Rachel for the whole thing, and basically told her to scram.

It would have been easy to make him be a father, at least financially, but Rachel decided that what was best for her and this baby was to only surround it with love, and she was confident at this point that Arthur had none to give the child.

So, after finishing her master's program, Rachel crammed all her possessions into her car and took off back to the east coast. She had been promised a job at the local community college, but that wouldn't be starting until the beginning of the following semester. It was actually perfect timing, since it allowed her to finish her pregnancy, give birth, and spend a few months with her baby before starting her new job.

She grabbed the block of cheese in the seat beside her and took a huge bite, chasing it with a spray of synthetic cheese straight down her gullet. She decided a long walk would probably do her some good when she got home.

So even though she wouldn't be working for several months, her mother was more than happy to have her back and allow her to mooch there, rent-free, for as long as she wanted. Not only that, when she did work, her mom could also act as free child-care, just like she did for Jeff's son.

The most complicated, and most nerve-wracking, part of this whole thing was the fact that she was once again going to be living in the same house as her brother. Things were always so complicated between them. She really just hoped they could regain the closeness they once had in their, ah, normal sibling relationship, and avoid all the drama that they constantly seemed to make for themselves.

Before she knew it, she was pulling her car into her old driveway. She stepped out of the car and took a moment to stretch out her aching muscles, and boy were they achy. She brushed the crumbs off of her pregnant belly, and in the process of looking down noticed that there was a chunk of cheese caught in her cleavage. She fished it out with some effort, trapping it between the middle finger and thumb of her left claw. Without hesitation she brought the chunk straight to her mouth and enjoyed one last snack at the end of her trip.

That's when she looked up and saw a little boy staring at her from the nearest window of the house. She looked at him straight on, daring him to judge her, before realizing that he was three years old and not yet tainted enough by the world to poke fun at others in their moments of vulnerability. She softened her gaze, smiled, and waved at the boy, who smiled and waved back at her. She grabbed her bag with her toiletries and such from the back seat and made her way to the door. When she got there, the boy stood waiting for her, having already opened the door.

"You're Rachel," he said matter-of-factually.

"Yes I am. And who are you?"

"My name is Miller, but I prefer to go by Dusk."

Rachel tried hard not to burst out laughing.

"Mmmm, wow, what a cool name. You must spend a lot of time with your grandma, huh?"

Miller turned his head to the side questioningly.

"Your grandmother?"

He still didn't comprehend.

"Genesis?"

"Oh! Yeah, I love Genesis, she's great!"

"Yeah, just don't ever let her give you any tea."

Rachel made her way into the house. The familiar smell of burnt sage and essential oils filled her nostrils, making her feel very at peace.

"So Miller, where-"

"Dusk."

"Dusk, where is everyone?"

"I don't know."

"Are they home?"

"I don't know."

"Awesome. Well, if you see them, tell them-"

Rachel was interrupted by a very familiar voice coming from the living room.

"Miller! Please come pick up these trains off the floor!"

"Wanna see my trains?" Miller asked.

"Sure! Lead the way!"

Rachel followed him into the living room, where she saw her brother in person for the first time in years.

"Buddy, I've already asked you two times to-"

Jeff stopped mid-sentence when he saw his sister walk into the room.

"Rachel! You're here! I didn't hear you come in!"

He approached her and hugged her gingerly, not pressing too firmly into her stomach.

"Hey Jeff! Miller...I mean Dusk, was just about to show me his trains."

"Yeah, Miller is fine. Dusk is just his special name that his grandmother has for him."

"I see. So Miller, tell me about your trains!"

"This is a steam engine, this is a coal car. And this is the car that carries the crystals to the local metaphysical store."

Rachel glanced at Jeff, and saw that he was massaging his temples and looking annoyed.

"Buddy, can you go play in your room? You can just pick your trains up later."

Miller left the room without another word.

"I can tell you're annoyed, Jeff, but he's pretty well spoken for his age, don't you think?"

"Haha, yeah good point. He does love Genesis."

Rachel smiled and took a seat in the chair.

"Oh, hey, let me give you something to put your feet up on," Jeff offered as he pushed an ottoman next to her.

"Thanks."

"So remind me how far along you are?"

"Six months, roughly."

"Wow, well you look great. I mean, like healthy and whatnot."

"Thanks. How's life been here at home?"

"Pretty nice. I work mostly in the evenings, and sometimes on weekends, so I'm here most of the time with Miller. Mom works with me a lot when it comes to keeping him while I go off to work. I think having something to be responsible for has been good for her. She kind of needed the structure."

"Haha, that's for sure! So are you still doing drum lessons?"

"Yep! It doesn't pay too much, but I really enjoy it. As you know, most of my money is gone since, you know, all the shit that went down with Robyn."

"So what exactly happened there Jeff?"

"I'll give the short version, don't like reliving it too much. We got to Scotland and she took me back to her place. I did like you said, and started trying to think of anything that would allow me to get Miller away from her as soon as he was born. I did a little stalking of my own and was able to figure out where her parents lived. I contacted them, and it turns out that they know good and well how nuts their daughter is, and they are freaking out when they find out she is pregnant. Well, one thing leads to another, and with their testimony of things she had done in the past, a couple of old boyfriends and friends giving statements as well, and a lot of money spent on a good lawyer, I was able to get custody of him before he was even born."

"Wow, that's pretty impressive Jeff."

"Yeah, well when your own parents testify against you, you must be pretty bad, right? It also helped that she had a mental breakdown and tried to hurt herself and the baby before she gave birth."

"Oh my god, Jeff! Why would that be a good thing, that poor baby!"

"I know, it's scary to think about, but it all worked out. I was there to restrain her before she did anything stupid, and this was the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back, so to speak. In summary, she is never allowed any contact with me or him ever again. That is, if she ever gets out of the institution they put her in."