Rachel and Jeff Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Also, brother, you aren't wearing any pants."

Jeff looked down to see that he was, indeed, pants-less.

"What would I do without you, Rach?"

"Impregnate a psychopath?"

"This is proven."

Jeff got his pants on and sat patiently on the bed as Rachel calmly got herself ready to leave.

*

Many hours later, Rachel and Jeff were laying in the hospital bed together, Rachel holding her sleeping daughter.

"She looks just like you, Rach."

"Really? She looks just like every other baby that's ever been born to me. Kinda mushed up face, bald head."

"Well, I think she's beautiful. What are you going to call her?"

"Her name is Morgan."

"I like it. Makes me think of Captain Morgan rum."

"Idiot."

Just then, Genesis and Miller entered the room.

"Hey guys!" Genesis whispered, so as not to wake the baby. "Can you believe they wouldn't give me your placenta, Rachel? That thing is so packed with important nutrients that your body is in dire need of right now."

"Mom, please stop discussing my afterbirth and come meet your new granddaughter."

Miller and Genesis approached the bed to see the new baby.

"Is she my sister, Dad?" Miller asked.

"Ummm...is she your sister, you ask? Well, that is a great question, one that would typically have a very simple answer, but in this particular case-"

"Yes Miller, she's your sister," Rachel interjected.

"Good."

Rachel and Jeff looked at each other and smiled.

"Yep, this little life of ours is going to be complicated for sure," Jeff said.

"I think it's going to be great," Rachel replied as she kissed her baby girl on her sleeping head.

*

SIX MONTHS LATER

Rachel's feet were flat on the floor, her legs were spread wide, and she was leaning over the side of the bed as Jeff pounded hard into her tight asshole. Her muffled moans could barely be heard since he was pressing her face hard into the soft mattress. The only noises that could be distinctly heard were the occasional sounds of Jeff's hands slapping her ass sharply between thrusts.

"E air-full, eff!", Rachel tried to say.

Jeff immediately eased up and let her pick her head up.

"What'd you say, Rach? I wasn't hurting you, was I?"

"No, this feels amazing. I just said be careful, all that slapping of my ass might wake the baby."

"Oh, oops."

"Actually, you know what? Now that we've stopped, I think I want to be done with anal for the night. My girl is craving some attention, too, if you catch my drift."

"Not a problem with me!"

"Great, you know the drill. I'm going to go pop my diaphragm in real quick, you hop in the shower and scrub anything that went into or that touched the outside of my butt hole, got it?"

"Yep, no problem. But before I go...m'feelin' a little thirsty."

"Oh really? So what, you want to have a little something to drink first?"

"I think I do, Rach. Just a little."

Rachel smiled and hopped on her back on the bed.

"Well, get over here then!"

Jeff got beside her, leaned across her torso, and placed both of his hands on her tits. As he squeezed, several tiny little streams of milk shot out of her in several directions.

"This is so cool!" Jeff proclaimed as milk landed all over his face.

"Don't waste it Jeff! This stuff is liquid gold!"

"You don't have to tell me twice!"

Jeff brought his mouth down to one of her nipples and sucked it all the way into his mouth, gulping her sweet nectar as it came out of her.

"Mmmm, that feels so good! I think you've had enough though."

"Nuh-uh," Jeff said with a mouthful of her nipple.

"We need to save some for the baby, Jeff!"

Just then, the baby's cry could be heard from the other room.

"See? She heard you in here selfishly drinking her midnight snack!"

Rachel headed into the baby's room while Jeff went to shower. As Rachel sat nursing Morgan, she started to feel just how late in the night it was as she could barely keep her eyes open. Once Morgan was full and peacefully asleep again, Rachel placed her in the crib and headed out into the bathroom.

Jeff was just turning the shower off when Rachel entered the bathroom.

"Hey Jeff?" she said as she handed him a towel. "Look, I'm pretty tired. You wanna just call it a night?"

Jeff's face fell in obvious disappointment.

"Oh. Yeah, sure , if that's what you want."

Jeff looked at her with his best attempt at sad puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh, fine! You can cum if you want, just stop making that ridiculous face!"

"Yay!"

"Just make it quick, m'kay?"

"Ha! Deal!"

Jeff approached her and turned her around so that she was facing the sink.

"Do you remember the first night we ever fooled around, Rach?"

"Of course."

"We were right here in this room."

"I remember you spanking the hell out of my ass."

"I remember that well, too."

Jeff gently guided his sister to bend over and prop her hands up on the sink. He stood beside her and lifted up her nightgown so that her bare ass was exposed and poking out. He brought his hand down roughly and spanked her on one of her cheeks. Rachel bit her lip from the pleasurable pain.

"You want another one?"

"Yes please."

He swiftly brought his other hand down and struck her on her other cheek. When he made contact, she let out a loud orgasmic cry.

"Yes Jeff! Now one more right down the middle please!"

Jeff obliged and spanked her one final time right in the middle of her ass, harder than the first two.

"Take me right here, Jeff."

He immediately positioned himself behind her and wasted no time placing the head of his cock on the opening of her vagina. He places both of his hands on her hips and easily pushed all the way in.

"Oh yes, don't stop 'til you fill me up with your cum, Jeff!"

Jeff gripped tightly onto her sides and began to pull and push Rachel so that she was sliding back and forth on his stationary penis. The feeling of being used, even though she knew he wasn't actually using her, felt positively cathartic. She let her whole body basically go limp and allowed Jeff to maneuver her any which way he wanted.

She was so relaxed during this process that her mind began to wander. She even started to think about non-sexual stuff, like where she wanted to go out to eat on her and Jeff's date night, or when Miller might be ready for the responsibility of a pet dog he had been asking for.

Then, for some reason, as her brother continued to fuck her motionless body, she started to get a nagging feeling as if she had forgotten something. Did she forget to buy diapers? No, there was a whole case of them in the hall closet. Did she forget to check and make sure didn't fall asleep and drown in the bathtub during one of her nightly visits to another realm? No, that wasn't it either. She had definitely remembered to protect Genesis from herself.

Then it hit her like a ton of bricks. Protect. Protection.

"No wait, Jeff, stop!" she yelled as he pinned her hard up against the vanity. "I forgot to put in my diaphragm!"

But it was too late. Jeff had already made his final thrust into her, and one stream after another of his semen shot deep into her unprotected cervix.

They looked up into the mirror at each other's face, both reflecting a mingled look of horror and shock. Finally, after what felt like eons of silence, it was Rachel who spoke, and when she did, she uttered two words that perfectly seemed to sum up their most recent predicament.

"Oh, shiiiiiiiiit."

************************

If you've made it this far, I just want to say thank you for sticking with Rachel and Jeff throughout all four parts of this story. It was quite a learning experience for me, and I've enjoyed all the feedback I've received from everyone, both positive and negative. This was my first time ever writing short stories in general, let alone erotic ones, and I hope my future writings continue to get better for the enjoyment of all.

May the twins have any kind of future that you want them to have!